My Best Friend My Nemesis Pt. 14

Story Info
Adrian forces Sara and Stacey to kiss and make up.
2.6k words
4
9k
2
1

Part 14 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adrian spoke next, his commanding voice filling the suite.

"As you can see, Chrissy and I have buried our differences. There are many advantages to having harmony in the household, but there is one more relationship in this household that needs work."

I knew he was referring to the vibe between Sara and Stacey. They barely spoke when Adrian was not around, and only tolerated each other, because Adrian expected it. They used to be best friends, but after Adrian paid Stacey to give him a rimjob, on the same night that Sara got him off three times, there was jealousy between them. Adrian had decided that this was going to end, tonight.

He told Sara and Stacey to go and get naked, and to insert their anal eggs. They left the room obediently, and Adrian turned his attention to me.

"Take a couple of pictures of my bitch polishing my shoes," Adrian said to Svetlana, with noticeable disdain.

Svetlana gleefully took a few photos of me kneeling in Stephanie's crotchless panties, while polishing Adrian's expensive dress shoes.

"Shall I forward the best ones to Stephanie?" Svetlana asked.

"Pick out the three best ones, and send them to Chrissy," he said decisively. "I want Chrissy to send them to directly to Stephanie, thanking her personally for the gift."

I really didn't want to go down this road. I already had endured the embarrassment of Koko witnessing my submission to Adrian at the wedding. Surely, it was enough to have the triplets involved in my continuous emasculation. The last thing I needed was the beautiful Stephanie joining the group, particularly as she had already shown a propensity for domination.

Svetlana had taken about a dozen pictures of me polishing Adrian's shoes and she consternated over her decision, as she selected the most humiliating ones. I heard my phone ding and Svetlana handed it to me. The photos were horribly emasculating and made me out to look like a complete pussy.

I was kneeling on the white towel polishing Adrian's black, patent-leather, Ferragamo dress shoe, wearing a pair of tiny mint green women's panties. The crotch was open, clearly exposing my swollen nuts, and the base of my cock-cage. Svetlana had captured perfectly my look of abject submission, as I worked on spit-shining another man's shoes. The second dress shoe was by my knee, and Svetlana had caught the clear imprint of my pink lipgloss on the tip of it. I hated that photo the second I processed its incriminating details.

The other two photos were no less humiliating, and I struggled to form the words as Adrian waited expectantly for me to text Stephanie. I managed to put together a brief thank you text, but after I read it to Adrian, he deemed it not sufficiently obsequious, and dictated his desired version to me.

"Hi Stephanie, Chrissy here. Thanks for giving me the silky green panties that you wore to blow Adrian yesterday. I am wearing them now, in anticipation of being allowed to suck his cock tonight. Maybe one day I can model them for you? Love, Chrissy."

My hands were shaking as I typed his words. After he had finished he told me to send it to Stephanie. I got an almost immediate response, and Adrian told me to read it aloud before Sara and Stacey returned.

"Chrissy, you look so cute kneeling there polishing Adrian's shoes. I would love you to model some of my pretty things for me very soon."

"It's a date," Adrian exclaimed, as Svetlana watched me squirming before him.

Sara and Stacey were gone quite a while, and returned naked and holding hands, as if to let Adrian know that they had resolved their differences. He seemed to appreciate the gesture, but wanted more of a commitment from both of them. He stood in the middle of the room, and told them to kneel before him. They obeyed his directive immediately, and sank to their knees in unison.

Adrian held out his hands expectantly, and they both handed him their Apple Watches. He fired up both anal stimulators, and Sara instantly stiffened up. I still couldn't believe how she responded to that magic egg, each and every time. Stacey reacted less dramatically, but she still had a smile on her face, as the egg hummed away in her asshole.

Svetlana had laid out a pink silk duvet on the floor of the large room, and there was an assortment of sex toys, wipes and lubricants on it. Adrian told Sara and Stacey to go and kneel on it together.

"Kiss and make up," he said.

They both nodded, and started apologizing to each other.

Adrian said, "No, literally. I want you to literally kiss and make up."

I watched out of the corner of my eye, as I worked on shining Adrian's shoes. Sara and Stacey obediently started to kiss each other. Sara was already on the road to her first orgasm, and as the two girls tenderly made out, Adrian watched intently. After a few minutes of Stacey's tender touch, Sara had her first orgasm. After she had composed herself, Adrian spoke.

"Sara, you owe Stacey one."

Sara understood what Adrian wanted, and put her face between Stacey's legs. Stacey gripped the duvet with both hands, as Sara's soft little tongue licked her clitoris. Adrian increased the tempo of Stacey's anal egg, and a few minutes later she came on Sara's face. Sara kept pleasuring Stacey, and she ended up coming four times on Sara's face. She had stopped griping the silk duvet now, and hand her hands wrapped in Sara's hair, as she continued to take her pleasure.

Finally, Stacey cried out, "Enough," and pulled Sara from between her legs, by her hair.

Stacey was breathing heavily, but Adrian was not finished.

"Your turn Stacey, return the favor and eat Sara's pussy," he ordered.

Sara was a much easier come with the anal vibrator still inside her, and she enjoyed five or six orgasms in less than ten minutes. Adrian ordered them to get into the sixty-nine position, and they continued to come on each other's faces. They definitely had strong chemistry, and they were both responding very favorably, to the softer touch of a woman. Sara was coming every few minutes, and cried out Stacey's name each time she orgasmed on her face.

Adrian kept them in the sixty-nine position for forty minutes and, to my astonishment, they both continued to periodically have an orgasm. Finally, Adrian told the girls that now was the time to bury the hatchet, and make their respective apologies. The girls uncoupled, and they both looked visibly flushed, and quite obviously aroused. They smiled at each other, and I could feel the newly forged connection between them.

Sara grabbed the pack of wipes, and lovingly cleaned her pussy juices from Stacey's face and neck. She then cleaned her own face, which was slick with Stacey's fluids. They were whispering sweet things to each other, and began to kiss again. They laid down on the duvet and continued to kiss passionately. Once in a while, they would stop kissing briefly, and touch their foreheads together, as if to demonstrate their bond.

Only it wasn't a demonstration for Adrian. Everyone else in the room had disappeared, as far as the girls were concerned. Their universe had shrunk to the size of that pink duvet, at least for the moment. They were kissing again now, and Sara laid on top of Stacey, stroking her face as they gazed into each other's eyes. Stacey whispered something in Sara's ear, and Sara nodded and smiled agreeably.

Sara got up on her knees, and reached over to the collection of sex toys laying on the duvet. She picked up the harness for the strap-on, and secured it to her pelvic region. There were several dildo attachments to choose from, and Stacey lifted herself up on to her elbows, so that she could select her desired cock. Sara showed Stacey three or four options, and the girls giggled together, when Stacey chose a large black one. Sara attached the black cock to the harness with a loud click, and shuffled slowly towards Stacey on her knees. Stacey laid back down on her back, placed the soles of her feet on the ground, and spread her legs.

Sara laid on top of Stacey, and without any need of additional lubrication, lined the huge strap-on up with Stacey's moist pussy, and slowly slid inside the beautiful young woman. Stacey let out a gasp when Sara got all the way in, and the two blondes started to kiss again. They were being very gentle, and touching each other softly, as they kissed. Stacey placed her hands on Sara's tight little ass, and Sara began her slow love-making motions.

They were definitely making love, as opposed to fucking. This was about forging a lifelong connection, as they both recognized the incredible chemistry between them, that had, before this moment, been masked by jealousy and contempt for each other. Sara was moving in and out of Stacey with a slow, methodical approach, grinding her hips deep into Stacey's with every forward thrust. I could see Sara's ass-cheeks flex, as she tightened them with each stroke, and I knew it would be her who came first.

A couple of minutes into their tender love-making, Sara did have an orgasm. I think the deep pelvic thrusts, combined with the anal egg that Adrian still had throbbing in her asshole, pushed her over the edge. Sara shuddered with pleasure as she came, and Stacey gently tickled Sara's ass-cheeks, with her fingertips. Sara came twice more within a few seconds of the first.

Stacey was talking to her now.

"I love you Sara. I am so sorry that we fell out. I would do anything for you. I will never let another man come between us."

It was just the sort of tenderness that Sergei had shown Sara in the limousine, and she responded to it in a similar way.

Sara asked Stacey if they could change positions, and Stacey nodded agreeably. Sara withdrew the huge black cock from Stacey's pussy, and it was slick with her juices. Sara rolled over onto her back, and Stacey immediately mounted the strap-on, and with more intensity, began to bounce up and down on it. Stacey had a phenomenal body, and her abs were flexing as she rode Sara. I tried to keep my head down, and focus on Adrian's shoes. My cock was straining against the cock-cage, and without the silk lining, it was irritating my chafing.

I knew I had the backing of nurse Mary, when it came to the potential of long term damage, if I remained caged for too long. So, I went to Svetlana and told her I needed to pee. She took me to the restroom, and when we were alone, I shared my concerns about the chafing. She agreed to take a look, and she ended up texting another picture to Mary. Within ten minutes Adrian acquiesced, and I was out of the cage. I think he only let me out because he didn't want to directly contravene medical advice. However, at least I could continue to enjoy the impromptu lesbian sex show, even if one of the participants was my wife, and the other was my soon to be girlfriend.

I didn't dare flaunt it in front of Adrian, but I had a tremendous erection, as I watched Sara fuck Stacey with the strap-on. The tiny mint green panties barely contained my stiff cock, and the tip of it protruded from them. I leaked continuously, as I watched the girls fuck.

Stacey rode that huge black cock for several minutes, and with the help of the anal stimulator, came three more times. Sara never came when she was laying on her back, as I think she needed the additional stimulation of thrusting her pelvis, especially as she had now come at least a dozen times. However, it appeared that she was ready for her next orgasm, as she asked Stacey if they could change positions.

Stacey was very agreeable with her new bestie, and got into the doggy-style position facing Adrian. Sara got on her knees behind Stacey, and entered her from behind. They both fixed their eyes on Adrian, and I noticed he took out his cock, and called for Svetlana. The young Czech girl came out of the kitchen, and took one look to assess the needs of her master. She grabbed her sucky pillow and her magic egg. She tossed both items on the ground between his legs. Then making very sure not to obstruct Adrian's view of the live sex show in any way, she knelt before him, and started to suck his cock.

Even though the doggy-style position typically invites dominant behavior, Sara made love very tenderly to Stacey. Both girls had been completely enraptured by each other, but now they focused on Adrian's needs, and started to make it more of a show for his benefit. They both looked directly at him, as they made love gently. It was in stark contrast to the way that Adrian fucked his bitches from behind. He would slap asses, pull hair, rain insults down on them, and often wouldn't even have the impulse control to resist finishing in their assholes.

Sara held Stacey gently by the hips, and rocked slowly in and out of her until Stacey had her next orgasm. Sara would let her partner compose herself, and then resume the lovemaking. Sara was flexing her ass-cheeks now, as she thrust her pelvis forward, and she ended up coming twice more.

Shortly after Sara had another orgasm, Adrian indicated that he was ready to come. Svetlana picked up her magic egg, and held it against Adrian's nutsack. A few moments later, he ejaculated in Svetlana's mouth. He was quite vocal, and called the young girl a "slut" and a "cocksucker" as he orgasmed. He wasn't even looking at Svetlana, but was making eye contact with my wife, as he came. I took a quick glimpse out of the corner of my eye, and was relieved to see Svetlana lewdly swallow his load. I was praying they weren't making me some more salad dressing. Adrian got up out of his chair, and a few moments later I heard the sound of his shower.

Stacey and Sara resumed their lovemaking, and were now completely engaged with each other. Stacey came several times this way, before she finally asked Sara to stop. Sara slowly removed the strap-on from Stacey's well fucked pussy, and Stacey slumped forward onto the pink duvet. She was giggling excitedly and rambling on about her experience.

"Holy fuck, Sara that was incredible. I have never come like that before in my life. You are so hot, baby."

Sara was on Stacey as soon as she removed the strap-on from the harness. They were giggling and kissing and professing their love for each other, speaking freely as Adrian was still in the shower. Sara was equally as enamored with Stacey, telling her that she loved her and that Stacey was the best sexual experience she had ever enjoyed. They kissed and cuddled until Adrian's shower stopped running, whereupon Svetlana told them to, "get a grip."

Fortunately, Svetlana broke them out of the trance they were in, and the three of them gathered up the duvet, and all of the sex toys, and left the room before Adrian returned. I made myself scarce too, placing Adrian's patent Ferragamo shoes, which were now spit-shined to perfection, by his chair and bailing to my room.