My Best Friend My Nemesis Pt. 20

Story Info
I demand a rimjob from Svetlana.
3.5k words
4.15
10.2k
3
0

Part 20 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would have liked a bit more of a connection, or perhaps a hint of intimacy, but either way, having a beautiful, young girl suck you off and swallow your come, is an incredible sexual experience. I was about to thank Svetlana, but Ivan interjected.

"You sneaky fucker," Ivan said, with a chuckle. "I'm impressed. I didn't know you had been to Bangkok's blowjob bars."

I gave him a quizzical look, and he realized I wasn't trying to game the system. I was just genuinely a quick come! Ivan started to explain to me that all of the blowjob bars throughout Asia, offer you a second shot if you come in the first five minutes.

"They don't have to give too many punters a second shot, as most guys can last five minutes, and the premature ejaculators don't often admit it," he said laughing. "However, you are a VIP customer in Ivan's blowjob bar. You came within five minutes and, more importantly, admitted it, so you are fully entitled to a second blowjob. You sneaky fucker," he repeated, and this time, I understood the connotation.

I made eye-contact with Svetlana, and she looked downtrodden. I felt sorry for her, but I hadn't been prepared to argue with Ivan, to stick up for myself, so I surely wasn't going to get into any conflict, to help her. I would just enjoy my second, hopefully, longer lasting blowjob. Ivan looked at Svetlana in the mirror, and said a few things in Russian, and she lowered her head submissively. I could tell she wasn't happy, but she nodded yes to the intimidating man.

"Go for it bro," Ivan said to me. "Take your time, this time. There is no rush. Svetlana is honored to pleasure you."

He hit a button, and the privacy screen slowly started to rise. After the blacked-out screen closed, Svetlana swiveled around on her knees to face me.

She asked me sweetly, "how do you want me, handsome?"

I didn't really know how to answer that question, as Ivan had instructed her to suck me off, and I couldn't think of many options. Svetlana began to outline my choices for me.

"I can continue to kneel on my sucky pillow, or I can lay across the rear seat and blow you," she began. "I can lay on the limo floor, and you can straddle me and fuck my face. You can tit-fuck me, and come in my mouth that way. We can assume the sixty-nine position, and I can suck you off that way. You can even sit in the Sukebe chair, if you want. I will blow you, while you relax in the chair. How do you want me?"

Her bluntness wasn't helping our intimate connection, although I did like the fact that she was apparently prepared to make it a memorable experience for me. My cock was still flaccid. I hadn't taken any performance enhancing drugs, and I had ejaculated less than ten minutes ago. I am in my mid-fifties, so it was going to take a while. So, I told Svetlana to remain kneeling on her sucky pillow, and I fired up her anal vibrator.

Svetlana stiffened up immediately as the magic egg started to hum away in her asshole. She didn't have the look of absolute joy that Sara got when she used the egg, but she had a smile on her face. I sat there enjoying the control I had over Svetlana, even if it was only temporary. I brought her to her first orgasm, and as she screamed with pleasure, and leaked all over her sucky pillow, my cock started slowly rise. After she came, I brought her back on the boil with a tap of the Apple Watch, and I started to get naked. Svetlana came twice more, soaking the crotch of her Playboy Bunny costume and leaking more of her juices onto the sucky pillow.

Once I had shed the schoolgirl outfit, I carefully removed the platinum wig. I instantly felt more of a man, although I still had my makeup on.

"I want to sit in the Sukebe chair, and have you suck my cock," I told Svetlana.

She smiled agreeably, and I took my place on the acrylic sex toy. Ivan had obviously told Svetlana to take her time with my second blowjob, because she was much more tender and loving with her attention to me. She basically kissed me from head to toe, and after several minutes of a sensual tongue bath, she lowered her lips to my cock.

I was in heaven. I had fantasized about this, ever since I first met the beautiful young Czech girl. I had been through so much sexual torture at her sadistic hands. I had endured so many broken promises, and she had taken me to the edge of orgasm so many times, before putting me back in my cage without release.

Now, as she knelt before me, with her bunny ears tickling my stomach as she sucked my cock, I wanted more. I wanted to punish her for all the shit she had put me through. She had fucked my ass over Adrian's desk, in front of my wife. She had burned my cock by lining her female condom with BenGay and chili flakes, for fuck's sake. It was payback time.

"жополиз," I said slowly, in very poorly accented, but undoubtedly phonetically correct Russian.

Svetlana immediately stopped sucking my cock, and looked up at me with a quizzical look on her face.

"жополиз," I repeated, even more slowly this time, as I looked right into her beautiful blue eyes.

Svetlana recoiled, and reflexively responded in Russian, "Nyet." Then, as if remembering who she was talking to, she said "No," firmly.

I had wasted way too much time over the last few months playing Svetlana's games, and I just wanted to bust a nut. I leaned forward on the Sukebe chair, and hit the intercom.

"Ivan, жополиз?" I said in a questioning tone.

I heard him laugh, and he responded, "whatever you want Chris. Svetlana is yours to enjoy as you see fit. Relax and bust a nut. Fuck, come twice more if you can. We are about an hour outside of San Clemente, so let me know if you want me to stop so that she can change outfits for you. Variety is the spice of life," he said with a chuckle.

Then he said more firmly to Svetlana, "Your Russian is poor Svetlana. жополиз is rimjob! Ask Chris nicely if he wants one."

I heard the intercom switch off, and Svetlana looked at me dejectedly, as if appealing to my sense of goodness to let her off the hook. Hell no, I thought, as I recalled all the times she had taken what she wanted at my expense. I looked at her expectantly and leaned forward again to hit the intercom.

Svetlana grabbed my wrist and said, "Ok," quietly.

As much as Svetlana detested giving rimjobs, she feared Ivan more. She knew that one day Adrian would tire of her, and replace her with someone younger and cuter. Her immigration visa was tied to her employment at Adrian's business. Without that work visa, she would either have to go back to the Czech Republic, which was fraught with peril, or go underground, and take refuge with someone who would feed her and put a roof over her head. That someone was Ivan, so she needed to be obedient and respectful of his wishes.

She scooted around beside me, and whispered seductively in my ear.

"Would you like me to get under the Sukebe chair?" she said softly.

"For what purpose?" I asked her, enjoying having her on the ropes for once.

Svetlana knew how this was going to play out. She also understood Ivan's expectations of her, so she just got with his program.

"Baby, would you like me to give you a rimjob?" she began. "I have been wanting to eat your ass, ever since we practiced on you. I know Sara made you wear those latex shorts, so you couldn't enjoy my eager lips on your ass, balls and taint. I asked her to take them off you many times, so that we could pleasure you properly, but she always denied me the privilege of eating your ass. May I have the honor now?"

Hearing her obsequious request to be allowed to give me a rimjob, got my cock rock-hard. I wanted to thank her for wording it in such a way, to turn me on. However, now that I had her in a position of submission, I wanted to enjoy my moment in the Sukebe chair.

So, I said simply, "Don't rush my rimjob, Svetlana. Worship my asshole."

"Of course, handsome," Svetlana said sweetly, "Whatever you want."

Her submissive nature aroused me immensely, and I watched as this young blonde scooted under the see-through acrylic Sukebe chair. She started nibbling my nuts and it felt fantastic. I could feel my nuts churning as soon as she started to nibble my taint. Svetlana was just so fucking cute, and the fact that she considered rimjobs the most demeaning of all sex acts, made it so much more enjoyable for me.

She had been under me many times in the Sukebe chair, but it had always been without pleasure for me, as I had been wearing latex shorts, and numbing cream on my ass. Those extended torture sessions were designed to increase her rimjob skills, but sometimes it just felt like a mind-fuck to me.

I wanted to make her come while she rimmed me, as I knew this would piss her off. I turned the anal vibrator on, and felt her stiffen up immediately. I hoped I could make her come before I erupted, because I knew I didn't have long. I could feel her soft tongue on my taint, and her warm breath on my nutsack, and it felt amazing. When she finally got to my asshole, she licked me gently around the entrance, and then stuck her wet tongue deep in my ass, and wiggled it inside me! Oh fuck, that felt incredible, and I was on the road to orgasm.

Desperate times call for desperate measures, and I wanted the satisfaction of bringing her to orgasm as I demeaned her, so I turned the magic egg onto its highest setting. Svetlana was having a tough time focusing, as the nerve endings in her asshole came under assault. I saw her stomach muscles tense, and knew I had her. I started to taunt her. I just couldn't resist it.

"I thought you hated rimjobs, Svetlana. I don't know why. You are very good at eating ass. It seems like you actually enjoy it. In fact, you look like you might have an orgasm from rimming me."

I know most men can't come from a rimjob, without additional stimulation such as a handjob or blowjob, but I had been through so much teasing, that I knew I wasn't going to last a long time. Svetlana knew this too, as she witnessed me writhing and squirming with ecstasy on the chair. I was close too. I continued my verbal assault of Svetlana.

"I am going to tell Ivan how great you are under the Sukebe chair. We can see if he wants a turn next. Out of loyalty to Adrian, I will tell Sara too. She is sick of always being under the chair. Now that you enjoy this activity, only fair that you take turns with Sara."

I don't think that Svetlana gets off on verbal abuse the way Sara does, but shortly after I called her a slut, she had a very vocal orgasm. I looked down at her through the acrylic chair. I saw her taut stomach tighten, as she cried out. It was encased in the pink stretch-satin material of the bunny costume, and seconds later, I erupted all over her stomach and upper thighs.

I know it surprised her when the first rope of cum splattered across her stomach, because she jumped, and involuntarily stuck her tongue deeper into my asshole. She was in the middle of her own orgasm, and my second rope of cum hit her upper thighs. Two more weaker shots landed closer to her breasts, as she laid with her feet in front of me, and writhed in her own release.

I was able to turn the magic egg off, but I was shivering with pleasure, as she continued to rim me. She seemed determined to follow Ivan's directive, and rock my world. To Svetlana's credit, she stayed under the chair for several minutes, and didn't stop her adoration of my genitals, until I said I had enjoyed enough ass worship.

After I finally asked Svetlana to stop rimming me, I sat in the Sukebe chair, stunned at the powerful orgasm I had just experienced. She slid out feet first from under the chair, and knelt before me. I didn't want to give her any opportunity to manipulate me, or have me feel sorry for her, so I issued a very straight forward set of commands.

"Lose the Bunny costume, and put your High School cheerleader uniform on. Remove the magic egg from your asshole, and clean it. Then, get back under the chair feet first, so that I can see your face. I am going to take Ivan up on his generous offer, and have another orgasm!"

Svetlana tried to remain cheerful, but she was clearly not excited about giving me another rimjob, especially as it would take me longer, presumably, to ejaculate again. My cock softened, shortly after I came, and I rested as I waited for the costume change.

Svetlana's travel bag was on the front seat, next to Ivan, so she got on the intercom, and asked him to lower the privacy partition. After he did, Svetlana leaned into the front compartment and grabbed her bag, so Ivan didn't have to stop the car. I admired her tight little ass, encased in the pink satin bunny outfit, and briefly considered ass-fucking her. It was the only hole I hadn't enjoyed of hers.

Ivan and I briefly made eye contact and I told him what was going on.

"That slut made me come by rimming me," I began. "I am taking your advice about a costume change. Svetlana is going to get dressed in her High School cheerleading uniform and pleasure me again!"

"Nice!" Ivan responded, with a grin. "Enjoy that little cocksucker."

Svetlana winced at the way Ivan and I were disrespecting her, and tried to push back.

"Adrian fucked me in my cheerleader uniform last night, Ivan," she said, trying to diminish my sexual accomplishment. "He made Chrissy watch. The uniform hasn't even been dry-cleaned yet, even though Adrian's semen stains are clearly visible. Talk about sloppy seconds."

"Just take care of business Svetlana," Ivan said dispassionately. "Chris would like another rimjob. I want you to put your heart and soul into pleasuring this man."

Svetlana resigned herself to the fact, that there was no more help coming her way from Ivan. Within a few moments, she was ready to resume my session.

She tied her long platinum blonde hair into two pigtails, and reapplied her lip gloss. She sprayed herself from head to toe in my favorite scent, and in the confines of the limo rear compartment, the smell was intoxicating. She knelt to one side of me, and placed one hand on my arm for balance, as she lifted one leg, and expelled the vibrating egg from her anal passage. She cleaned it carefully with a wet wipe, and handed it to me. I placed it to one side of the Sukebe chair, and told her I was ready.

Svetlana was a very skillful lover, and she knew that the best way to get me hard, was to talk dirty to me. So, she knelt next to the chair, and started to kiss my neck and ear. She had spent enough time fucking with me over the last few months, and had learned exactly how to float my boat.

"I love dressing up for you and pleasuring you," she began. "I got so wet eating your ass."

"You got more than wet. You had an orgasm you dirty bitch," I corrected her. "I bet you can't wait to get back under me and lick my ass again."

"Why don't you fuck me instead, handsome?" she offered sweetly. "Take me doggy style in my short, pleated, cheerleader skirt. Hey, now that the egg is out, you can fuck my tight little ass if you want."

That offer got me hard. Under different circumstances, I would have loved to fuck Svetlana's pussy or ass. However, this was about retribution, and I had a very specific plan, to pay back this sadistic little vixen, for months of sexual torture.

"Don't flatter yourself Svetlana," I said coldly. "Get in your rightful place and eat my ass."

Svetlana recoiled visibly at my contempt for her, but she laid down on the limo floor in front of me, and scooted back under the chair, feet first. I had a much better view through the acrylic chair, this time. I could see her beautiful blue eyes, and her platinum hair, as she lifted her head to suck my nuts. I let her pleasure my balls for a few minutes, then I told her to suck my cock.

She lifted her head a bit higher, and began to tease the shaft, before taking the head between her glossed lips. I let her blow me for a while, until I felt my nuts churning, which was a good indicator that I was getting closer to ejaculating. She was just so young and beautiful, even though I had already come twice, I couldn't last long around her.

"Svetlana, I am ready for my rimjob," I told her, and she dropped her head to the floor and scooted under me.

I watched her intently through the see-through chair, and I felt her tongue darting in and out of my asshole. I picked up the vibrating egg, fired it up using my watch, and handed to her. She knew exactly what I wanted, and placed it under me, between my nuts and my taint. I tensed up immediately, and seconds later ejaculated again, all over her forehead, and the top of her platinum hair. My eruption was less powerful this time, but no less enjoyable.

"Keep licking my asshole, you slut," I said, enjoying the power I had over Svetlana.

Waves of pleasure continued to wash over me, as I enjoyed the physical and visual stimulation. Svetlana remained passively beneath me, working on my pleasure. Eventually, my cock went limp, and the remains of my load leaked onto the upper part of her pretty face. I leaned forward, and wiped my semen across her nose and cheeks, to try and get some reaction from her, but she remained passive. I grabbed her pigtails and pulled them away from the side of her head, before cruelly stepping on them with my bare feet.

Finally, some pushback as she cried "ow, that hurts, you are pulling my hair."

I wasn't just pulling her hair. Once I put my weight onto my feet, I had effectively immobilized her. She tried to move her head side to side, and then attempted to lift it up, but I had her pinned down.

"Let me up you asshole," she said, breaking out of her submissive role.

"Shut up bitch, and keep still," I ordered. "Was Adrian pissed when he found out I fucked you in your cheerleader uniform, before he did?" I asked, remembering his face when I told him.

"He was very mad that you beat him to the punch, especially when I told him that you were the first man ever, to fuck me in my High School cheerleader uniform. It pissed him off, that you rubbed it in his face driving to the Police Station. However, in true Adrian style, once he found out that the Police investigation was closed, he came right home and defiled this little cheerleader in every way possible."

"What do you mean defiled you, Svetlana?" I asked

"He fucked me in every conceivable position. He ass-fucked me, enjoyed oral sex from me and then sat on his Sukebe chair and enjoyed a rimjob from me, dressed like this. There is truly nothing else left for you to take from me. I don't know why you try and compete with him. He will always beat you. You will always enjoy sloppy seconds. So, you got to fuck me briefly in my High School cheerleader uniform. Big deal. You got inside me for five minutes, before your cock got burned. He won, Chrissy. He will always win."

Her words stung me, but I had one more trick up my sleeve. Having just enjoyed three orgasms, courtesy of this beautiful young Czech girl, I let my cock hang between the edges of the open-bottomed Sukebe chair.

"Did he get this little cheerleader in the shower for his Wednesday appointment at noon, yet?" I asked, referring to his weekly degradation of Svetlana.

Svetlana's face clouded over, as she realized what I was up to.

"Don't you fucking dare, Chris," she began.