My Best Friend My Nemesis Pt. 21

Story Info
Svetlana is forced to shower at a truck stop.
1.4k words
4
11.1k
2
0

Part 21 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Svetlana's face clouded over, as she realized what I was up to.

"Don't you fucking dare, Chris," she began, right as I released my bladder.

"Ew. What the fuck? Stop pissing on me you fucking asshole. Fuck off!" she yelled, as my urine streamed through the gap in the chair, and started to soak Svetlana's face and hair.

I knew she couldn't move as long as I kept my weight on her pigtails, so I grabbed the end of my cock, and directed my stream of piss onto her mouth. That shut her up! As soon as some of my urine entered her mouth, she shut it immediately, and pursed her lips to prevent her having to drink it. She couldn't speak now, and I directed my piss stream onto the tip of her nose.

She was struggling the whole time, and very angry, but she was powerless to stop me, or to move. After I had finished my business, I flicked the final drops of piss onto her face, and released my grip on her pigtails.

I knew she was pissed, but wasn't sure if she would attempt to physically assault me, so I switched on the intercom, and reached out to Ivan for support.

"I am finished with Svetlana," I began. "But she is going to need to take a shower before Adrian sees her. Can we stop somewhere?"

This must have piqued Ivan's interest, because the privacy screen went down and he had a good look in his mirror. Svetlana looked horrible and Ivan burst out laughing.

"Jesus, what you guys being doing back there?" he said with a laugh.

"Chris disrespected me, Ivan," Svetlana cried. "He held me forcefully in place under the Sukebe chair, and urinated all over my face."

If she was looking for support, she was in the wrong place. Ivan dismissively ignored her complaints, and looked at her in the rear view mirror.

"You guys fuck with each other constantly. You paint his fingernails pink, he makes you blow me. You deserve each other."

Svetlana and Ivan had a brief conversation in Russian, that I obviously didn't understand a word of. I could tell from the tone, that it wasn't going well for the young Czech girl.

Ivan ended the conversation abruptly, with the words "Truck stop," and Svetlana held her head in defeat.

Five minutes later, we got off the freeway and Ivan pulled into a truck stop. Svetlana started to plead with Ivan, but he was having none of it.

"I am not booking into a motel so that you can take a fucking shower," he told her angrily. "Get your ass in there and use the truck stop facilities to clean up."

"Can I at least get changed before I go in there, Ivan?" she said timidly.

"I won't tell you again Svetlana!" the scary Russian responded.

Svetlana looked absolutely ridiculous. She was wearing a cheerleader uniform, she had semen on her forehead and the front of her platinum blonde hair that was still fresh. The semen I had wiped across her nose and lips had dried, that is, at least until I urinated on her face. Her makeup was smeared from my piss, and she stank.

She definitely wanted no part of the truck stop, but her fear of Ivan motivated her to move. She grabbed her sweats and a t-shirt, slinked out of the limo, which in itself was very conspicuous in a truck stop, and hustled her ass into the convenience store to pay for her shower.

If you have ever been in a large truck stop in California, you would know that it is not unusual to have scantily clothed young females hanging around. They do use the restaurant, showers, and the laundry facilities, but their primary purpose of being there, is to sell their bodies to the truckers.

For this reason, it wasn't long before Svetlana started to get propositioned. I saw four guys approach her, in the few moments it took her to get from the limo to the convenience store. By the time she had paid for her shower, word had got around that there was a cute "lot lizard" trolling the truck stop, dressed as a cheerleader.

Ivan and I watched with amusement, as Svetlana fended off these dirty, pot bellied truckers, in her pleated cheerleader skirt. She didn't dare go into the waiting room, but chose to stand by the entrance to the shower facilities, looking down at her ticket, until they called her number. She took the world's quickest shower, and emerged a couple of minutes later, in her sweats and t-shirt, with wet hair. One of the more persistent truckers followed her all the way to the limo, and called her a fucking prick tease as she entered the car.

Ivan and I were pissing ourselves at Svetlana's misfortune, and she was not amused. She threw the piss-stained cheerleader uniform into the rear of the limo, and asked Ivan if she could ride up front with him.

"Everything has a price Svetlana," he said condescendingly, and Svetlana nodded her head in submission, as if to let Ivan know she would pay it.

At that point, Svetlana would have paid a much higher price to get away from me, and the piss smell that permeated the rear of the limousine. In her eyes, I was the "house boy", the lowest person in the extended family, and I had completely defiled her. Svetlana got into the front seat with Ivan, and just before he closed the privacy screen, I handed Svetlana her pink lipgloss and her perfume.

"Ivan likes these," I said cheerfully, as the screen closed.

You know, when you know you are going to regret something, but you still do it? That is how I felt after my debasement of Svetlana. I still had up to two weeks left in the house, although I felt like Adrian would cut me loose early. He had nothing to gain by keeping me until the very last day. Sara and I were days from being legally divorced, and he ran less of a risk of her changing her mind, if I was out of the house. However, Svetlana had rank over me within Adrian's household, and he had allowed her considerable latitude with my punishments. She could make my life hell the last few days.

I tried not to think about the consequences of pissing on Svetlana. I opened the windows and moonroof of the limousine to air it out, and relaxed in the solitude of the back compartment, as Svetlana sucked another load out of Ivan. It was late when we got home, so I unloaded the suitcases, and took the limousine home with me. I could take it to the car wash tomorrow, and get an interior detail. Sara's soiled cheerleader uniform was in a heap in the back seat, and I planned on taking it to the dry cleaning place in the morning.

In the morning, I cleaned everything out of the limo. I took Sara's cheerleader uniform and Adrian's Sukebe chair into my place. I even got the chamois out of the glove compartment, after I remembered that there were a pair of Sara's panties hidden inside it. After I dropped the limo at the detail place, Mary, Adrian's nurse, picked me up and took me to Adrian's house. We chatted amiably as we drove to San Clemente, and she told me something of consequence was going down today.

I was prepared to tell Adrian to fuck off. I was moving to Hawaii. I had reached the point where the indignities he had heaped on me, were worse than the threat of blackmail. I knew he wouldn't hurt Sara, as they were a few days away from getting married.

As I reviewed my email list, it occurred to me that they were mainly professional contacts in one form or another. Co-workers, fellow HOA Board Members. Terribly damaging if I stayed in Orange County and tried to find work. Of very little consequence if I moved to Hawaii, safe from the Russian Mafia and Adrian's retribution, and lived a very simple life. Even the friends listed on my email contact list, would inevitably drift away from me, if I moved to Hawaii.

Without the constant expenses of Sara's high-flying lifestyle, I could live very cheaply. As Mary and I headed to Adrian's, I was feeling much better about everything. Actually, it was more than that. I was excited to tell that prick to go fuck himself!