All Comments on 'My Best Friend, The Faggot'

by tvdude17

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

So honest...totally the trueth...an absolute reality.. Great story..Plz continue. .. looking forward to part 2....hugs

300bowler300300bowler300over 6 years ago
VERY HOT

AND SO LOVING, NOTHING WRONG AT ALL, ABOUT 2 MEN LOVING EACH AND SHOWING THAT LOVE...BETTY jo xoxo

63lsmith63lsmithover 6 years ago
WHAT A NICE READ

Way to short, but wow what a nice story. Hope you have a longer 2nd chapter coming

with these 2.

kwchancellorkwchancellorover 6 years ago
Finally, an interesting story!

I've been looking for days to find an interesting story. Thank You! Those secret, conflicted, raw, and not always pleasant thoughts. That we were experiencing the sex act from the perspective of the top (something often discouraged by "experts" and rarely done) was a nice change. I especially liked how the sex wasn't the point of interest, but the catalyst for the story. Can't wait to read more of what you've written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Woah

I had a feeling this would be good and I wasn't disappointed. It's been awhile since I found one like this.

sm1982sm1982over 6 years ago
Such beautiful writing

I am blown away by your style, the drastically different feelings this one man has for his best friend. How his bestie represents familiarity but also a disgust he has for him not being "manly" enough. His bestie isn't the one hiding his true identity and I think that's where part of his resentment stems from and a huge part of the blame is all thinks to the misinterpretation of religion and how society only wants to see what makes them comfortable.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
That was hot

I'm usually not into anal since I am strictly into sucking cock, but this story I found to be very erotic. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it

I love sucking and fuckin my best friend

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I am absolutely blown away by this story. Normally I only come onto this website for jerk-off fuel, but the style of the writing and the way that I could really feel the feelings from the MC really hooked me, and by the end, I wasn't reading for pleasure, I was reading because I truly cared about this story. This is absolutely my favorite thing that I've read on this website, and I applaud the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Just..... Perfect.

Private4BrendaPrivate4Brendaover 2 years ago

Not my goto genre, but so INTENSE! I really enjoyed your work, thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So very well written! Amazing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous