My Best Friend's Brothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been under the impression that guys with massive dicks acted super nonchalant, knowing that they had the biggest dick in the room or just the fact that they got a ton of girls. But Chase was anything but cool: as I pulled his boxers down and his hard cock slapped against his stomach, he groaned--an audible, yearning kind of groan--and gripped my neck firmly, arching his hips into the air.

The tip of his dick stretched my mouth wide, but watching how desperate for me he was made me indifferent to the slight pain in my jaw.

Almost as soon as I had taken as much of his dick in my mouth as I could, a flood of light came over everything as the door to the hallway flew open.

"Get lost on your way to the fridge, bro?"

I knew instantly it was Paul; I could tell by the loud thud of his boots. The annoyance I had felt for him earlier grew in an instant to near rage. I turned to look at him, expecting him to storm off or deliver a devastating insult to my character, but instead I watched him step inside the room, shutting the door behind him.

"I didn't know the party was in here."

I looked back at Chase, whose face conveyed a mild annoyance, but his dick was still rock hard, and he was still gripping it with his left hand.

"I told you she was mine," Chase whined, propping himself up on his elbows and running a hand through my hair.

Why wasn't he jumping to put his clothes on? His brother was standing right there! I still had his hard cock wagging around in front of my face! It was a totally ridiculous situation, and I should have felt horrified, embarrassed, angry even, but as I looked up at Paul, I felt massively turned on. Paul shrugged his shoulders. "Couldn't help myself."

Chase was thrusting his dick into his hand--he was clearly too turned on to care about anything else other than getting back in my mouth.

Paul leaned up against the nightstand, crossing his arms. "Well don't stop on account of me," he said, his eyes fixed only on me. As he watched me, I slowly lowered my mouth back onto Chase's dick. No one else seems bothered, I thought. Why should I?

Why was this so hot? Chase immediately began frantically arching his back to thrust himself into my mouth, making strings of drool run down my chin. My heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest--Chase's brother was watching me go down on him.

My mind was racing so fast that I hardly had time to think before I saw Paul stroking his massive cock through his dress pants. Maybe they were all that hung....

"Fuck her mouth all you want," Paul said, smiling down at me. "That's not what I'm here for."

Paul came up behind me, pulling my panties down around my ankles and spreading my legs apart.

I could feel the wet tip of his dick rubbing up against me, threatening to slip inside of me with just one push. He pulled it away to tease me, rubbing it up against my clit. Chase writhed under me, running his hands through my hair as Paul spread my ass cheeks with his palms and pushed all the way inside of me, gripping the meaty part of my ass so hard it almost hurt. The moan that came out of me was muffled by Chase's dick in my mouth--I pulled away briefly, laying my head down on his abdomen, which tensed and flexed against my cheek. It was totally overwhelming, to have a dick going into in my mouth and in my pussy like that, like nothing else in the world existed. I tried to catch my breath, but the steady pressure of Paul's dick deep inside of me made it difficult.

"Fuck, this pussy is good," Paul said. Chase opened his eyes, perhaps really realizing what was happening for the first time, but he didn't seem freaked out. He just brushed my hair back from my face and watched Paul fuck me, his dick twitching and leaking come.

"Do you think I can get some of that pussy?" Chase asked, looking up at Paul.

I could feel an orgasm building--the feeling of Chase holding my face and Paul's hands firmly gripping my hips was making me dizzy--but before I knew it, Paul had pulled out and was kneeling down behind me, burying his face between my legs. I felt his tongue stroking my clit from behind as Chase pulled my face to his, kissing me. Oh my god, I thought. I have a tongue in my mouth and a tongue on my clit. Was a sure I hadn't gone to bed and ended up in a totally wild dream world where stuff like this actually happened?

Paul came up for a breath. "Yeah, it's ready for you now." He slapped me on the ass and Chase leaned back on the bed, his dick sticking up in the air. I was desperate for my orgasm now, and without thinking, climbed on top of him and eased down on the full length of his massive cock, grinding my hips into his.

"Jesus, this pussy is good," Chase said.

Paul stood back, watching us. "Chase, don't forget to play with her clit. Use your thumb."

Chase, without hesitation, reached between my legs to rub my clit. I arched my back and felt Paul behind me, wrapping his arms around me to grip my breasts in his hands.

I came so hard, Chase's dick pressing against my g-spot, his thumb frantically rubbing my clit, and Paul's warm arms holding me tightly. I fell down into Chase's chest, totally spent.

I could have laid like this until I fell asleep--slick with sweat, Chase's face beside mine--and I did, for a moment, thinking maybe this would all end as quickly as it began, until I felt the tip of Paul's dick pressing up against my asshole.

My eyes shot open. Oh my god, was this actually happening? All my life I had watched double penetration porn, had fantasized about it a ton, but I never imagined it would actually happen to me. It felt totally unrealistic--when would I ever get two guys in the same room who wanted to fuck me at the same time?

My mind raced: not only was it two guys who wanted to fuck me, but two incredibly hot and hung brothers.

Chase's dick was still twitching inside of me, fully hard. I turned around to look at Paul.

"I want this ass. Now."

Chase rolled his eyes. "You just have to be the first in everything, don't you?"

Paul spit onto my asshole and smiled. "If you wanted to be first, you shouldn't have made it so obvious you two were going upstairs."

Paul rubbed the tip of his dick in circles on my asshole, easing it open. Would I even be able to take a dick in my ass when I was already so full? Chase reached down, spreading my ass apart for Paul. Paul pushed, gently but steadily, and slowly, my asshole opened up.

As his dick went deeper and deeper inside of me, I felt like I was going to explode.

"Oh my fucking god," I said. It felt like I was going to be split open. I could feel every inch of them both inside both of my holes, stretching me to my limit, and it was so good I felt almost sick with pleasure.

Chase began thrusting into me again, with Paul slowly filling up my ass. Holy shit. This was actually happening. It felt better than I could have ever imagined: the weight of Paul on top of me, Chase's sturdy body beneath me, both breathing and letting out quiet moans in my ears.

Paul was patient, easing in as slow as he could, but I could tell he wanted to slam into me. He was restraining himself for me, gripping the sheets until his knuckles turned white.

The feeling of being so full was intoxicating--I felt like I could have stayed like that for the rest of my life. It was like I was totally whole, fully satisfied, every bit of me consumed. I began to feel myself inching closer towards an orgasm, and before I knew it I was bucking back against Paul, trying to get as much of him inside me as I could as I came all over both of them; it felt like nothing ever had before, like a million fireworks were going off inside of me at once.

It was only then that I noticed the door to the room was open. I glanced back, seeing Trey standing in the doorway, his mouth open. He looked frozen--like he had no idea what he had just walked into. I locked eyes with him as I rode out the waves of my orgasm, involuntary, guttural sounds escaping my mouth.

"Trey, get over here and watch how you're supposed to fuck a woman," Paul said. "And close the door behind you."

Trey came around to the other side of the bed and pulled his dick out, a little unsure, but I could tell he was excited and ready. As Paul and Chase began fucking me harder, I watched Trey stroke his cock. I could tell he was trying not to come quickly, desperately jerking his dick and then stopping, gripping his balls and grimacing. I could hear the grunts and moans of Paul and Chase pick up, and they were fucking me faster now, both dicks sliding in and out of me in their full length. I felt like I had entered some kind of trance-like state where all I knew was getting fucked. I locked eyes with Trey, and he watched me as his brothers both came deep inside of me at the same time as he sprayed his own hot come all over himself. So much for Paul always being first.

As they pulled out, I collapsed onto the bed, and Paul and Chase laid down on either side of me, stroking my hair. Trey pulled his pants on and snuck out, as quietly as he had come, likely deeply embarrassed about what had happened. As I began to drift in and out of sleep, Paul's and Chase's bodies like warm, heavy blankets on either side of me, I wondered how we would get through the wedding tomorrow. Would Liz be able to tell something was up? Would we ever talk about this again? It all seemed like a problem for tomorrow morning--right now I was in heaven.

12