All Comments on 'My Best Friend's Dad'

by SDFord

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Shanklin27Shanklin27about 4 years ago
Soo hot

Great story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing work!

This was really well done keep it up. I would love to see more chapters.

bullworshipperbullworshipperabout 4 years ago

Joe is one hot bull. Thank you.

alexis19901alexis19901about 4 years ago

I hope theres more to cum....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
David’s giving Joe (Mr Wilson) more pleasure than Mrs Wilson ever could

Mr Wilson’s cock is going to get a lot more enjoyment out of David’s boypussy than it ever did from Mrs Wilson’s “real” pussy...

dadwithbenefitsdadwithbenefitsabout 4 years ago
Oh Geez this story got me hard as a rock.

nice

jhens2214jhens2214about 4 years ago
Wish this was me

That was so hot. Wish this I was David and getting used by Mr. Wilson

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Keep it going

This story so much reminds me of my first time over 50 years ago.

I was David then. What was really great my friend wasn't home that first weekend and his Dad 'Joe' took me all weekend long.

I learned that not only could my boi-pussy get stretched and sore, so could my throat. I could barely sit or swallow for a week but soon I was there almost everyday after school to get royally fucked. I learned to rim and ATM was taught to me in the first few times with him. I was always used as Joe's fuck sleeve and quite often a few of friends would be there to use me also.

Joe showed me no mercy, no tenderness, he just fucked the cum out of me multiple times. This became the norm for the next 3 years of school until I went away to college and found several professors that took Joe's place.

I will never forget how great it was to get fucked that first time and many times after that. Pete never had a clue of what was going on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very sexy story - but wish it was more mutual, with Joe getting David off too!

Wow! A really hot, arousing and engrossing story- but wish it had been a bit more mutual between Joe Wilson and David. I mean, David’s been crushing on Joe for years, but the first sexual encounters they have is all about Joe – he gets sucked off and fucks David twice. It’s David’s first time, which Joe reaffirms by (kinda possessively) asking him "if anyone else has used his hole", but then we don’t get to see if he does anything to get David off while/after shooting his copious load? Wish there’d been a bit in the narrative about Joe blowing David too, or at least jerking him to orgasm while fucking him.

Apart from this quibble, it was a sexy story. Reminded me of two things – 1) The amazingly hot sequence between “Mr Wardell” and “Hoby” in the flick “Copperhead Canyon”. There too, Hoby gets his virginity taken by his friend Mike’s uber sexy and fit Dad. The chemistry and heat between them is mind blowing!

And yeah, your tale brought back immensely arousing memories of my own first time – when, at about 18, I finally consummated my years’ long desire and lust for my best pal’s smokin’ hot and sexy Dad – who was a little over 41 at the time. Lot of amazingly sexy memories, so I'm going to put them here over 3 comments, as it takes up a lot of words!!. :-)

I’d known Adrian (my friend Emil’s Dad) since I was 6 years old, and all through grade, secondary and high school, he was my idol. My family had had to leave our home in Kashmir after extreme violence and an Islamic fundamentalist insurgency targeting Kashmiri Hindu Pandits like my family. We’d managed to escape with our lives and a fairly good portion of our assets – but much of our property and land was damaged. I was suffering from what would likely today be diagnosed as PTSD -despite my parent’s valiant efforts to keep me sheltered, the fear and trauma of those times, the anger and sorrow of having lost our home, rankled me deeply. At our new place, Emil and his parents- Adrian and Mrs V., were our neighbors; and it wasn’t long before Emil and I became best buds, and our families became very close as well. Adrian showed us a lot of empathy and consideration- he could understand what we’d been through. He was of Armenian descent, and his own Grandparents had narrowly escaped the Armenian Genocide by the Ottomans around World War 1. In fact, his paternal great grandmom, maternal great granddad, and several other members of his extended family had perished in that ghastly pogrom. But despite all that, his family had worked hard to survive and thrive – not forgetting that past, but not letting bitterness consume them either.

That was the approach he gently guided us to follow, patiently lending a supportive ear to my parents; and as for me, he became my role model, my idol, my hero. He took me under his wing, as it were, encouraging me to get active in sports as an avenue to constructively channel and dissipate the aggression and anger I felt. He’d been a soccer (center forward) and rugby (full back, fly half) star in his college teams, and was very active in the local soccer club. He taught me to play hard, stay focused, never get provoked and not waste my time blaming others. A role model for aggression, a role model in restraint. Without conceit, he encouraged me to learn things the right way, accepting the role of my mentor, with élan. Very few things ever got him down for long, and he did his best to ensure that I developed that armour of unflappability.

Throughout my growing years, I deeply admired Adrian. He was everything I wanted to be - handsome, charismatic, superbly fit; and with oodles of charm and a mischievous sense of humor to boot. He was just a few years younger to my Dad, but he looked considerably younger, as he'd kept his body in superb shape with regular gym workouts, playing soccer at the club and laps in the pool they had at home. He was tall, ripped and athletic - not overly beefy, a perfect blend of chiselled musculature with a lithe frame. And he was extremely good looking too - with an attractive dimpled grin coupled with a heady blast of virility, nonchalantly sporting a nice spread of chest hair.

As I hit my teens, my feelings for him gradually deepened, with erotically charged undertones headily creeping in, despite me fiercely denying it to myself at first. Gradually, I started acknowledging the additional covetousness I was feeling. His commitment to fitness inspired my own athletic pursuits and diligent exercise regimen. I became the champion tennis player on my high school and then college teams, having won numerous inter school, district and state level events. Each time I won and Adrian praised me, I used to feel giddy with excitement, high with the joy that I was emulating my idol and he was proud of me. I used to keep trying to convince myself that my massively-growing crush and lust for him was just immense admiration and nothing more, but my denial was wearing thinner and thinner with each passing day. Like David in your story, I sometimes felt guilty about how I was feeling about my best pal's Dad - wondering if it was weird. But I found I just couldn't help myself.

My parents’ business involved a lot of travel, with the result that I used to stay over at Emil’s place frequently. So often in fact, that they started calling their guest bedroom “Mohit’s room”. And when I visited, I used to accompany Adrian to the club gym and pool, and try as I might, the sight of him in a towel draped low on his hips after a shower, used to make me spring a massive hard-on! Despite my self-questioning about my feelings for him and what this meant about my sexuality, I couldn't help be drawn like a moth to a flame at his sheer, masculine virility. Try to explain it away as I might, bottom-line is that I was in thrall at his handsomeness, his lethally attractive grin, his awesome body with broad chest and shoulders tapering down muscled lats to a trim waist and hips. Being a tennis player myself, I knew how hard it was to maintain a toned, lithe physique- and trim and athletic as I was, his body was hotter. I was very fit and toned from my tennis, but man, he was something else. I swear his biceps were about as thick as my thighs!

It was the subtle differences and yet some similarities in our physiques that piqued my burgeoning interest in him first. For instance, in my late teens, I had a modest tuft of hair in the center of my chest, which spread along the base to encircle my nipples, and a fairly thick treasure trail from my navel to my cock. He was appreciably hairier, with a nice thatch of chest and abs fuzz; hairier forearms, calves and thighs than mine, and a smattering of hair on his shoulders and butt too. I used to keep stealing lusty glances at his superb, model-grade physique. His interactions with me at that time were purely platonic, but the thoughts in my head were anything but. I used to fantasize about running my hands all over his chest and shoulders, squeezing his taut pecs and biceps and pinching his nipples, twirling my fingers in the smattering of his chest and abs fuzz – YES, I loved the fact that he had a nice crop of body hair and felt no need to wax! I used to cop quick looks at his ample package, barely concealed by the snug square-cut swim shorts or speedos he used to wear to the pool. It got to a point where I felt like I was spending half my free time wanting to be like him, and the other half just wanting to shag him!

I found myself ogling his firm, rounded butt beneath his damp swim trunks or even his jeans or shorts - his buns were gloriously taut from all his lunges and squats in gym. And yes - I covertly glanced at him when we in the changing room - heart racing as I glimpsed how gloriously endowed he was. I didn't have anything to complain in that department, I was well longer than average. But like his body, Adrian’s cock had heft, it was just so magnificently proportioned. Even at half mast, he looked quite a bit larger and thicker than mine was, and I couldn't help be turned on by the way his long, broad, beautifully veiny cock looked.

And there were similarities too - Like me, he was uncut, and in the locker room, I used to giddily admiring his cherry-pink, large glans peeking out of his mocha colored foreskin. Both of us have large, coin shaped, erogenous nipples - mine are darker, wine colored while his are a lighter pinkish hue. The startling contrast of his almost rosy nipples nestling in the thatch of chest curls was immensely arousing for me! He looked like a blend of Tom Selleck and Akshay Kumar - a hot, fit, young looking "otter" daddy.....and finally I didn't care if lusting after him was taboo or made me "bi" or "bi-curious"- I just knew something deep within me yearned for him. I ached to feel, see, smell and taste his naked form. I yearned for him to explore me.

Continued in next comment......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Joe is one very sexy man -- the hairy muscled chest, big cock, and even the love that Joe shows for David. I do wish Joe had reciprocated and sucked David off too. I have always been intrigued by friends' fathers, especially if they walked around shirtless and in bathing suits -- lots of man flesh and sexy chests and legs!

dannyd4fundannyd4funover 2 years ago

People have no idea how ofen this happens. My friends father took me when I was 19. Only difference is my firend wasn't home and I spent the day seeing how many times I coud take his cock and make him cum for me. He would after that page me to come to him and I always made it happen. Such hot forbidden sex that was the best ever.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

great story hope that you would do a part 2. i don't usually like two parts to a story but this one need be complete. maybe when his friend is visiting his mother, he could go to mr. wilsons for the weekend.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love “father” stories. This is a nice one in that Joe seems like a basically good, (and attractive) guy. But like other father stories it’s hot and fun to see him basically just crumble before the power of cock. Now he’s got a hot young outlet too. Hopefully he just enjoys and doesn’t allow it to totally ruin his life…although that can be hot too of course…

JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSDFord@SDFord
Thank you so much to everyone who takes the time to comment, rate and favourite my stories. If you would like to send feedback via email, please send it to: hey--x@hotmail.com. I love hearing your thoughts.