All Comments on 'My Best Friend's Father Ch. 01'

by jaero6900

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

I loved "My New Neighbor", so I thought this would also be good, that turned out to be an extreme underestimate. OMG, this was SOOO HOT!!! The whole time reading this, I kept getting flashbacks of the hot daddies I knew when I was Drew's age. If I'd only had Drew's courage, I probably could have had so much more fun than I had. Chapter #1 easily gets *****s and #2 can't come fast enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This has to be one of the hottest stories that I’ve ever read. Please keep up the great work and I can’t wait for more!

DevonCowboyDevonCowboy12 months ago

Exceptionally sexy and I totally concur with MarcLuciFer. I was given my early training by an older guy and I'm very thankful to him and after 30 years were still good platonic friends. Bizarrely what has transpired is that I get hit on by younger men quite regularly and for both my straight and Gay relationships my pathetic have been between 10 and 20 years younger than me! I genuinely still can't figure it out because I regard myself as Mr average. I think the age gap thing is a bigger thrill for a lot of people than we properly recognise

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattle12 months ago

Very hot and well written. Suggestion - us pronouns more instead of repeating the man's name over and over when only you and he in the scene. Makes for easier reading in my opinion.

dnsontndnsontn12 months ago

Fantastic! I appreciate that you write hairy guys. The dad thing is hot as hell.

SissyBiJockSissyBiJock12 months ago

Soooo hot!!!Wish I was Drew! Need some of that in CT (sometimes FL).

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Drew needs to go around to the Bryant's when their son Chris is away and Mrs Bryant is out. Would love to see Mrs Bryant come home a little earlier than expected... walking in on her husband fucking Drew (and Mr Bryant telling Drew he's a much better fuck than Mrs Bryant!).

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It was really hot, I came twice!

Jon98092Jon9809212 months ago

Great job! Looking forward to chapter2

SpiremanSpireman12 months ago

Can’t wait for chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good story

DevonCowboyDevonCowboy12 months ago

Oops! Sorry for predictive text in earlier comment, *partners not pathetic*. Must remember to read before sending!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was so hot..Love it when ostensibly straight men who think they are just playfully crossing a line are suddenly blindsided by the power of gay sex…the father angle just makes it that much hotter…and he likes having his nipples tweaked..no turning back now..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love Mr. Bryant's hairy chest, legs, arms, thighs -- and his manly, thick cock. Hope Drew can suck that monster many more times. Any chance Mr. Bryant might suck Drew off too?

markindymarkindy10 months ago

Very well written. Hot sex, believable banter, and a good pace.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Finally found well written, detailed sexual action! Love it

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I love the build up in the story. The journey made the climax so much better

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I loved how he blew him, on his knees between his legs and placing is hands about his head as he sucked. Opening his throat to accept a full face fucking and swallowing his cum was simply hot. It was the blow job I long to give. Sunny s t a t e atGMX dottycom.

Rogothe3rdRogothe3rd5 months ago

Damn this is one hell hot of a stort. Damn, I wish this is true. I love how straight Married men is persuade to get their cock suck good

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A beautifully crafted story! Well paced to keep you wanting to read more. The dad sounds like my kind of man! Thank you!

WoodwiseWoodwise4 months ago

this story was fucking hot , loved it

Tom599Tom5993 months ago

Love it so sexy love to meet him

ValhallaLOTGValhallaLOTGabout 2 months ago

It was nicely written, and a great story of what can, and is happening in this our world today. I commend the character Drew, and it's true, you don't have to be gay to appreciate a blow job. Mr Bryant has reserve, I think if that was me, I would have given in the first time I saw he was into me. Knowing that Drew never would say anything. Because he knows he, Drew would never do anything to hurt the friendship build up with the familial setting that is going on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjaero6900@jaero6900
I'm a young (20s) bisexual, fun-loving guy. I love to write about many different fantasies and fetishes but I particularly enjoy exploring age differences and how they affect dominance in a sexual relationship. I hope you enjoy my stories! Feel free to write me. I'm always lo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES