All Comments on 'My Best Friends Father Ch. 07'

by _Kushiel_

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!

I think this is my favourite chapter so far!! I loved this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

This is by far the best story I have been reading on here:) I dont want it to stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful

Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

For a while there I was wondering why this story was in the romance section until I read this chapter. It was heartfelt. You could almost feel their pain and emotions brought about by this very difficult and life changing situation. The best chapter by far... Cant wait to read more...

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 12 years ago

cannot wait to see what happens next

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 12 years ago
Good.

I'll confess that I found the storyline in the past few chapters appeared to be going a direction I wouldn't have liked. But, aside from Becky's refusal to accept the overall situation, this is a beautiful chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

i was in agreement with why was this in romance well the romance finally came and i can't wait to hear more because it makes the sexuality of the story even more bold.

deadeye_76deadeye_76over 12 years ago
Enthralling

I love the way the story is going. I'm pulling for everyone in this one. Keep up the excellent work.

devilishdaisy86devilishdaisy86over 12 years ago
wow is right...

At first, like some of the other people who commented, I wasn't sure why this story was in the romance section. I thought it should have been in the erotic couplings section or something. But this chapter seriously wowed me. The whole thing was so emotional for every character, and it was beautifully written. Please write more very soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This was lovely. Like others, I thought some other chapters were a bit over the top. But this was wonderful. Hope you keep it going.

Marie_MarieMarie_Marieover 12 years ago
I nearly cried!!

I'm a sook at the best of times but this chapter made me tear up! Thank you that was beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The only thing I find intriguing is that...

... Erika seems to never try to reach out to her best friend, after the "mess" is done.

Sure, she's probably terrified to do so, but she's so "in love/lust" with Mr. P that she seems to leave her friendships issues to deal some other time.

If I were in her position, I wouldn't probably manage to do much else with my lover until I had things a bit sorted out.

Of course this a fiction and there are purposes for things to be that way, but still... in real life, Erika's unwillingness to, at least, try to talk to her best-friend, would make me question how true she was to the friendship. -- and yet, she seems so disgusted about herself, thinking she has betrayed her friend.

I really try to have some perspective.

On another note, hot story, nonetheless.

Mr. P is very hot. And wonderfully good in bed... or in the kitchen... or shower... or in the car. *sighs*

Or so, it seems ;-)

MissLollipop24MissLollipop24over 6 years ago
Incredible

This is one of my favourite stories on Lit and I have been re-reading it for years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I don't blame Becky at all, I would have reacted the same way!!

WSM98WSM98over 1 year ago

Holy fucking shit that was so beautiful.

byunjaesbyunjaesabout 1 year ago

oh becky better than me cause i woulda let him have it after he tried to go off on me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous