All Comments on 'My Best Friend's Mum Ch. 01'

by Essexboy23

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Horrible Start

First, to say your entire composition is horrible would be a compliment. Learn how to compose a sentence and then a paragraph with your thoughts, make a draft read it correct it and before posting it have someone proof read it. This is probably a good story but as it is presented here it would have to improve to suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"Interracial"?

WHO is WHICH race?

(OTHERWISE it's NOT "interracial"--it's just sex!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Editor please

I think you have a good story, but you need an editor to make it readable.

bwwm4mebwwm4meover 6 years ago
?????

I guess there's a story in there somewhere but all I read was an incoherent ramble. It would be nice if you'd work with an editor and resubmit this one so we could find out if it's a good story or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Confused.

Race? Missing key info on how things got off the ground. Has the makings of an awesome story.

Essexboy23Essexboy23over 6 years agoAuthor
Apologies

Can't disagree with the comments. I am good with numbers but I have never been good with words. In my defence though I wrote this story when I was drunk and extremely horny. Do you know of any editors? I have so much more to tell you all!!

I'm mixed race, brown skinned, she is white English

bwwm4mebwwm4meover 6 years ago
Volunteer editors

When you are on this site's home page, there is a link under Resources called Volunteer Editors. There you'll find all the info you should need, and a list of editors and what they specialize in. Some are good with grammar and proofreading, some with plot, etc. Good luck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous