All Comments on 'My Best Friend's Mum Ch. 01'

by Essexboy23

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
bwwm4mebwwm4mealmost 7 years ago
Volunteer editors

When you are on this site's home page, there is a link under Resources called Volunteer Editors. There you'll find all the info you should need, and a list of editors and what they specialize in. Some are good with grammar and proofreading, some with plot, etc. Good luck.

Essexboy23Essexboy23almost 7 years agoAuthor
Apologies

Can't disagree with the comments. I am good with numbers but I have never been good with words. In my defence though I wrote this story when I was drunk and extremely horny. Do you know of any editors? I have so much more to tell you all!!

I'm mixed race, brown skinned, she is white English

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Confused.

Race? Missing key info on how things got off the ground. Has the makings of an awesome story.

bwwm4mebwwm4mealmost 7 years ago
?????

I guess there's a story in there somewhere but all I read was an incoherent ramble. It would be nice if you'd work with an editor and resubmit this one so we could find out if it's a good story or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Editor please

I think you have a good story, but you need an editor to make it readable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
"Interracial"?

WHO is WHICH race?

(OTHERWISE it's NOT "interracial"--it's just sex!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Horrible Start

First, to say your entire composition is horrible would be a compliment. Learn how to compose a sentence and then a paragraph with your thoughts, make a draft read it correct it and before posting it have someone proof read it. This is probably a good story but as it is presented here it would have to improve to suck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous