All Comments on 'My Best Friend's Nude Scene Pt. 02'

by OzEliot

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
KarotteKarotteabout 2 years ago

Thank you for this amazing second part. I'm very excited how the story will continue. I loved the theater scene and the fact that Liz voluntarily took over the nudity-part. I really like the slow development of her exhibitionistic streak. However, I'm still hoping that the relationship with Emily will get a positive ending after the (necessary) low. Maybe all the built-up heat will finally result in a threesome where Emily recognizes her bisexual tastes. This might contribute to a story development towards a happy ménage-à-trois ending.

D_O_LondonerD_O_Londonerabout 2 years ago

The story held my attention with the gradual build and eroticism. Holding my breath to know how the relationships will develop. Very good story telling

spyraloutspyraloutabout 2 years ago

WOW! Liz taking the nudity role in the play was a brilliant twist that was so sexy. You capture the eroticism of true exhibitionism so well in your stories. Really fun read. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

When my wife was in a play some years ago, she took things into her own hands and, to everyone's surprise, apeared nude. In her case, she did not use her hands to cover herself, but just played the rest of the scene nude, turning full frontal toward the audience just as called for in the script. She did this to show her drama students that it's OK for an actress to be nude on stage. And she didn't get fired.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOzEliot@OzEliot
Longtime writer, longtime fan of "dirty" books. There's a reason normal people skip right to those parts, right? What's fantasy is fantasy, what's real is real. I'm a fiction writer. If it sounds like it's fantasy, it probably is. If it doesn't sound like it's fantasy... then...