All Comments on 'My Best Friend’s Son'

by creative_thinking

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Sparrow69Sparrow6911 months ago

A well done first Literotica story, I hope this storyline continues with additional chapters.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey11 months ago

5 Stars. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Pretty good, ended too abruptly for my taste, the "Ms. Wilson" part I found a bit too quaint, I think her best friend's son would be on first name basis with her.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please make her pregnant by the end!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I really enjoyed reading the story, It really affected me in a very good way.

PNW_DadPNW_Dad11 months ago

Have to say this was one of the more well-written stories, and more arousing ones, that I've read in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

there is zero incest so you classified it wrong

Playful_ArtistPlayful_Artist11 months ago

Pretty good story. I think you will be a fine writer.

VeryhardnhornyVeryhardnhorny11 months ago

Great story. Hopefully she goes back for more. Which character are you in the story?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Veryhardnhorny. They don't have to say. Not really your business. As for the other anonymous....taboo is part of this section which means something wrong to do for a short answer. Yes it could have been put into mature, but is still in a way right. Though frankly they need to just drop the taboo when they know what people want. They do it to avoid issues

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

My mother told me that she knew about me fucking her close friend Barbara,you may think that there was nothing wrong with me doing that but I'm married! And have been for 20 years, I'm 45 and Barbara is the same age as my mother (70) it started when I give her and my mother a lift home,I dropped mum off first and when I pulled up outside Barbara's house she asked me if I could change a light bulb for her,it was in one of the bedrooms,Barbara gave me the light bulb and said that she'd be back in a tick, it took me seconds to change the light,all done Barbara I said, oh good thanks ever so much,I'm in here she said, I couldn't believe my eyes! My mother's best friend was sitting on the edge of her bed totally naked! There must be someway I can repay you Richard? She opened her legs revealing her hairy pussy! I ended up fucking her and carried on fucking her,Barbara had told my mother the most intimate details of me fucking her! Do you have any friends who'd be interested in me Richard? I'm kind of jealous after what Barbara has said! Quite the stud aren't you 4 times in an hour? She told you that I asked? Told me! I've seen it for myself Richard!! Certainly your fathers son alright! Woah hang on a minute mum, Barbara is due anytime soon to pop in for a coffee, as she said it I heard Barbara's voice saying anybody home? Yes in here Barbara my mum said,oh hello Richard your mother didn't say that you were going to be here, there was an awkward silence and then mum told Barbara that she'd told me what Barbara had told her! I'm sorry Richard Barbara said,I couldn't keep it from your mother any longer, I asked Richard if he's got any friends for me Barbara! As long as they've got a cock like his I don't care what they look like!! I can't believe you showed my mother a video of us Barbara I said! I wasn't complaining mum replied! What the fuck Barbara I said to her as she felt my cock? Sshhh be quiet handsome, I let her take my cock out and wank me off before she gave me a blowjob! My mother sat down on her sofa and looked on! You can see why now Barbara said to my mum, mum had a smile on her face as she watched her friend sucking my cock! Barbara could deep throat me and mum was shocked as my whole length disappeared down her throat! Fuck me infront of your mother Barbara said to me! She slipped out of her dress and bent over the sofa that mum was sitting on, I pounded away on her pussy while looking at my mum! Jesus mum what are you doing? Why should I be left out? My mother was getting undressed! Look what you've done to your mother Barbara said as I fucked her? Mum gave me a cheeky grin as she took her bra off then turned around and took her knickers down slowly! She turned back to face us and threw her knickers at my face! Mums tits were saggy, she came to the side of Barbara and looked at my cock fucking her friend! Mmm mum said looking up at me before rubbing her pussy which was hairier than Barbara's! She saw me looking at her pussy and then sat down opposite on the chair putting each one of her legs onto the arms of the chair!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous