My Best Friend's V Day Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think I'm about to do?" She asked while still rubbing the tip of my cock.

"I thought you said, I-," I didn't want to say the word rape so I caught myself, "said I took advantage of you while you were sleeping."

She took her hands off my dick. I scolded myself. While looks like I just ruined this before it even began. "I said I was half asleep. Look I wanted it to. Every time you come over I want that and more to happen."

"You do?" I asked.

"Yeah, I do."

"But how come we never did anything before?"

"It's complicated. You're my best friend and I have feelings for you, but I would hate for us to date and then have something happen and I lose you as both a friend and a boyfriend. I just didn't want to do anything to ruin our friendship. I need you in my life."

"I need you too. I thought that I ruined our friendship and you didn't want to see me anymore. I thought that I raped you. The last person I would ever want to hurt is you." It felt good to finally get this off my chest. I hadn't been able to tell anyone about what had happened, Violet was always the person I went to with all my problems. The longer I held the shame of that night inside of me the more it had eaten away at me.

"It wasn't rape, but maybe you should ask next time just to be sure. Silence doesn't exactly mean consent." She leaned over my body, pressing her body against me so that our faces were a foot away. "I just needed some time to work things out. I wasn't sure if I wanted to try for us, or if I wanted to play it safe." Her eyes sparkled in the light of the candles she placed throughout the room. I could see the vulnerability in her eyes. To talk about this so frankly was taking a lot of effort for her.

I leaned forward, closing half the distance between our lips. "So, what did you decide on?" I joked, hoping to cheer her up. Her lips parted slightly and she leaned forward. Our lips met. At first our kiss was tentative, but it quickly intensified as we made out. We may not have known each other sexually, but our closeness made it easier for us to feel each other out and skip past some of the awkwardness that usually goes with the first times of being with someone.

Because of our kiss she was straddling me, my dick pressed against her soft thighs. As our kiss intensified she started to press against me. With a rock of her hips, my dick freed itself from her thighs and pressed up against her pussy. There weren't any barriers in between us. I felt the moisture and heat from her pussy right on my cock. At the contact between us, we both paused for a moment. We stared at each other, waiting before we took this next step. With a slight rock of her hips the tip nestled inside of her folds, causing us to moan together.

"I have some condoms in my bag," She said in between each heavy breath.

"That's good, we should grab one." I said. We held still and each other's gaze. After a couple of seconds, she slipped down further so my whole head was inside of her.

"Yeah, we should," She said and took another inch of me inside of her. I pressed up so that she took another inch of me into her tight pussy. "Fuck it," she said and slid down to take the rest of me inside of her. She moaned when she reached the base of my cock. She paused as we took a moment to get used to this new feeling between us. She was tight, but it seemed like I fit perfectly inside of her.

Violet started to slide up and down on my cock, only moving a couple inches at a time. As my cock got slicker with her juices she started to increase how much she took with each thrust. When she was almost taking all of me in with each thrust I started to rock my hips in time with her. Our bodies moved together in the candlelight for an unknown time for me. The only indication I had of time passing was when one song would end and the next one would start playing.

By our 4th song, Violet was pulling all the way to the tip of my dick before plunging back down on top of it. I grabbed her hips and started to thrust harder into her. "Daniel," She moaned as the force of my thrusts pushed her forward against my body. She started to suck on my neck, causing me to moan her name in return.

She sat up and pulled away from me. She grabbed my boxers and tugged them free. Next, she grabbed the bottom of her dress and pulled it over her head. First, her pussy was revealed to me. I had seen most of it before, but not fully nude. Her dark pubic hair was trimmed short and I could see the smallest amount of her pink lips protruding out from her tight pussy. Wetness glistened there. With a shimmy, she pulled the dress over her head. Her tits sprung free and fell from out of the shirt and bounced. I had never been with a girl who had tits as big as she did, they had to have been D cups. I loved the size of them, and her puffy plum pink nipples stole my attention. All I wanted was to fondle and suckle on her tits.

Now that we were both fully naked she climbed back on top of me. She lined my dick up with her opening and took it all at once. Instead of leaning over me like before she stayed upright as she rode me. I braced my hands on her hips to help keep her up. She would drop down onto my dick and I would thrust up to meet her. With each thrust, her tits would bounce. She must have seen me staring at them because she grabbed my hands on her hips and dragged them up to her tits. I alternated between rubbing the generous amounts of soft flesh and rolling her nipples between my fingers.

Violet's thrusts started to seem more random and frantic. She grinded against me every time our hips met. The song playing was reaching its climax and I realized that Violet was timing her thrusts to the music. Now that I knew what she was doing I could better time my thrusts. "Nugh," she kept on panting as I pressed into her. "I'm going to-," she started to say before she moaned as one of her grinds had an extra strong effect on her. She leaned back, causing her tits to stick out in front of her and started moaning loud enough to cause my neighbors to look at me with a new-found respect. "Daniel, I'm coming." She exhaled as her hips started moving to a beat all their own.

I had already been close to cumming and was waiting for her to get off first before I had my orgasm. I planned to pull out after her orgasm, but she didn't seem to be coming down from her orgasm anytime soon as she continued to rock with the waves of her pleasure. "I'm about to cum," I warned her as I tried to roll over and pull out of her. She ignored me so I warned her again. I didn't want to make the same mistake I had made last time and not ask her. "Can I come in you?" I asked.

"Yes! I want you to come in me," she said as she leaned forward, her tits pressed against my chest, and collapsed on me, her orgasm finally over. I thought she would be done but she kept on rocking back and forth on my dick as her orgasm started to wane.

I grabbed her hips and started to rapidly thrust into her, focused on getting myself off. Just as the song ended I started to cum. "I'm cumming Violet," I said as my first spurt of cum shot inside of her. The next couple of spurts weren't as strong but they felt like they were still large loads. After a couple smaller shots, I was drained.

Violet rolled off over with her back to me. I laid there panting, still in disbelief at what just happened. I was tired and wanted to drift away to sleep but I wasn't about to go to sleep with lite candles in my room. I walked around and blew them out, leaving my room in darkness. I climbed back into bed and laid on the side opposite away from Violet. I only lay there for a minute, trying to make sense of all the good that had just happened. "What are you doing over there?" She asked sleepily, "Come hold me." I held her from behind with my arms wrapped around her and our bodies pressed together. She leaned her head up towards me. What does she want? "I'm waiting," she said and puckered her lips. I leaned down and gave her a goodnight kiss. "Better." A couple of minutes later she started to quietly snore. I held the girl who I had been in love with for years. I didn't know where tonight would lead, but it was a good start for us. I couldn't imagine anyone else I would want to spend Valentine's Day with.