All Comments on 'My BFF is a Lesbian Ep. 08'

by Patchwork

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AdrianJfAdrianJfalmost 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this, nice one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That wàs extremely well done. I admit I went into it reluctantly after the last chapter. I enjoyed the first five chapters immensely, but I felt the last two slipping into territory I couldn't follow. That was just a personal preference, of course, but I won't deny being pleased that this chapter wrangled the story right back into my comfort zone. This is a great capper for a wonderful, sweet love story. I love how you even managed to do it without compromising Mary's character. She remains sassy, defiant, and confused, but still clawed her way back from the edge and recognized what's really important. I know there will be some readers who will say Gabby would have been better off with Molly, but I disagree. That's not how love works. People who truly love each other, love each other despite their flaws. Real love recognizes that sometimes these "flaws" are something else entirely. This is demonstrated wonderfully in the coffee shop scene. Gabby expertly parries away Mary's verbal assaults and strips away her defenses before building her back up. Their intimate scene was simultaneously sweet and erotic. The emotions involved made it the best of the series. Congratulations on an excellent piece of writing.

PatchworkPatchworkalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you to all the readers and especially those who commented on this story series - your encouragement and feedback are genuinely welcome and inspiring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a sweet ending! I loved it. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lovely work. A wonderful story with two great characters.

UncertainTUncertainTover 1 year ago

I waited until the end of this story to comment, as I was uncertain (!) from the beginning about how the story would go. Suffice to say, I have given each episide a solid 5* and would vote higher if I could. This is an exceptional story and goes into my GOAT folder. So well written and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I think this was an excellent finale. I went through most of the story in one sitting. The last chapter had me worried, but this sealed it nicely. So great to have a happy ending for two unique characters. Thank you!

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai6439 months ago

A really good Story, so well written.

So much emotion and feelig, the confusion of first love and discovery of who you are and what you want!

Thank you for sharing this lovely story?

Is there going to be a sequel, Mary and Gabby going off to university, What happens to Molly? Please?

Two21BTwo21B9 months ago

That was a fantastic ending. Mary was delightful. Such a sweet story. Thank you.

Nicole2023Nicole20238 months ago

I enjoyed this, finished at 7am. Would love a sequel..do they last or is it just teenage love?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPatchwork@Patchwork
Would love feedback on my stories. I'd love to correspond with men and women who share my interests. Also, I appreciate advice and suggestions from readers and other writers. I have also written a few request stories for people and found it a thrill.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES