My Big Bro Takes Care of Me

Story Info
My lust for my big bro reaches new heights.
1.7k words
4.15
10.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sirius123
Sirius123
22 Followers

As more months went by, Tommy continued to grow stronger, both physically and mentally. Meanwhile, after my humiliation, I continued to carry out all of the menial tasks around the apartment and it also began to extend further. On top of making his bed every day and cleaning his dirty laundry, I also cleaned all of his dishes and kept the fridge stocked with his favourite beer. I had picked up a job at the local university bar so I could afford to pay for nice IPAs while Tommy couldn't.

As time went on and I continued to have no success with girls, I constantly had Hannah's cruel words running through my mind. "Tommy is a winner and you're a pathetic little loser" she had told me and sadly, I just couldn't find any falsehoods in that statement at this point.

One morning, while Tommy was in the gym, I stumbled out of bed and to the bathroom where I found a pair of Tommy's used underwear lying on the ground. Normally, I would just pick them up and discard them into the laundry bin but I was feeling particularly weak that morning. Tommy hadn't let me see or touch him naked in over three months and at this point, I was burning with desire for him. I couldn't control my urges.

I held out the boxers in front of me and noticed that the material where Tommy's cock and balls had been was considerably stretched, presumably from the size of his package. I could see the bulge in front of me with the cotton so stretched, it was almost ripped. I became drunk with lust and a deep need to surrender to the higher power of Tommy. I turned the underwear inside out and covered my face in them.

The scent was incredibly powerful. A mix of drips of stale piss and sweet sweat with some extremely masculine notes. I was lost in the world of my brother's absent crotch. I began to tug at my erection, moaning Tommy's name. I took deeper and deeper breaths, trying to get as close as possible to the real thing. I was totally immersed in my fantasy, moaning about always obeying my master and eventually shouting out Tommy's name. I exploded, coming all over myself, lying on the bathroom floor. I didn't take the boxers away from my nose even after climaxing. I loved the stink.

Suddenly, I hear the apartment door shut closed. Tommy! I scramble in total panic, throwing the underwear into the shower and desperately pulling up own pants. It was too late. The bathroom door swung open and in walks Tommy, still in his gym clothes, his imposing figure taking up the full space of the doorway.

"Oh! Hey, brother, I didn't know you were in here. I need to have a shower", he says.

"Go ahead!" I manage to stutter as I briskly squeeze past him and out the door, totally forgetting that I left his underwear in the shower.

Later that day, I was working a shift at the uni bar. I had been on edge all afternoon due to the close call with Tommy and the underwear so work was a welcome and calming distraction. However, it was about to take a turn for the more intense.

Needing to take a pee, I found myself in an awkward toilet situation with my boss using the middle of our three urinals. Normally, I would wait for a cubicle to be free due to my pee-shyness but my boss spotted me eyeing the urinal and it all got too suspicious for me not to saddle up.

"Altright, Tommy", he barked at me as I nervously fished out my single inch softie. I glanced over to my left and couldn't help but quickly measure his penis with my eye. About three inches but thick and very hairy. Much bigger than mine.

I was struggling to focus myself enough to get some flow going when another man arrives to the urinal left of my boss. He immediately unleashes a loud, powerful torrent of piss. Startled, I glance over again. This time I recognise the cock straight away. It looks about five inches soft with a well kept brown stubble for public hair. The noise from the stream of piss was so loud that it took over the small room.

"Hey, brother! How is your shift going? I am so jealous of this job of yours, it's fun here" he shouted to me across the urinals and over the sound of his own piss stream.

My boss gives a quizzical look to Tommy and then interrupts.

"You guys are brothers?! Wow! You are nothing alike", he laughs and nods at the blatant comparison in front of him. "You must be the older brother then", he says to Tommy.

"No, but I am the big brother", Tommy responds with a cheeky smile and a wink.

"Hah! Well, I can see that for sure!" My boss laughed, while zipping up his pants and gives me a heavy slap on the back. "If you are serious about a job, call into my office later, young man. I could do with a big, strong guy like yourself around this place."

My face burned red listening to the words from my boss, while I also struggled to get more than a couple of drops to drip from my dick.

My boss and the other guy in the cubicle left the toilet, leaving just me and Tommy together along with a rising tension in the air in the now quiet room.

"Hey, bro. Come over here and help me out", Tommy said to me, gesturing towards his huge cock. "Help me shake this monster out."

Once again, I found myself paralysed by the sight of the thick shaft and dark bulbous head of my brother. I reached out my hand and Tommy quickly grabbed it. He pulled me towards his cock and wrapped my hand around his smooth shaft. I barely got it half way around.

"Shake me out please, little brother."

In a trance, I stroked and squeezed his thick shaft, getting the last few drips of piss out. It has been so long since I held him. He was so warm and heavy. I felt my knees go weak as my nose was revisited by the same musky scent I lost myself to in the bathroom.

"I have grown since the last time you saw me. I'm bigger than ever. Can you tell?"

"I can tell. You are huge now."

"Yes, I am. I feel so strong. Does it feel good?" Tommy asked as he reached for my penis and held it in between his index finger and thumb, stroking me gently. The feeling of him touching me sent shockwaves through my entire nervous system.

"It feels so good. I wish I had one like yours."

"That's right, my little brother. Of course you wish but you can't have." He squeezed my throbbing erection tighter as he said this. Then he used his middle and little fingers to stroke my tight ballsack, almost sending me over the edge.

"You can't have what I have and you never will. In fact, you have got even smaller since I last saw you and I genuinely feel sorry for you. You will never even begin to understand how it feels to have a cock like mine. What it feels like to be a man like me. What it feels like to have girls weak at the sight of me and have men and boys like you almost in tears with envy. You will never know that but I know it, every single day." He took a pause here before continuing. "I know that you masturbated with my underwear this morning." His words shocked me but his continuing gentle strokes of my balls prevented me from protesting. His tone turned from cruel and cold to genuinely sympathetic.

"I am sorry that I let you stoop that low. You must have been so desperate. You deserve better than that. Even if you have a tiny penis, you are still my little brother and I need to protect you and treat you better. I want you to have another taste of real manhood and not just my underwear. How does that sound?"

"Yes, please, Tommy" I responded, exhaling deeply, feeling my heart beat speeding and coming out of my chest.

"Many very sexy girls love nothing more than to pleasure my big man-cock. That is great and I can have any number of them I want, but I only have one brother. Right now, it is your turn to please me. Now, my big, fat, heavy cock is all yours. Pleasure it as much as you can."

He released my aching, three inch boner and placed a gentle hand on my shoulder. I was already in ecstasy before even getting my mouth to his big mushroom cockhead but the moment my lips met his soft and heavy shaft, I felt my eyes roll to the back of my head in a moment of pure joy. I was meant to be here I thought to myself, on my knees and pleasuring my brother.

Tommy pushed on the back of my head firmly, roughing my greasy, black hair.

"You are such a good little brother. I'm sorry I have neglected you for so long. You deserve to be able to please me much more often. You are my good boy. I love you, little bro."

He pulled his semi erect cock out of my mouth as he said this and rested it on my face, completely covering it.

It only took the slightest of touches on my head for me to bury my face into his huge ballsack, sucking one of his testicles into my wanting mouth. I couldnt believe the size of it. It felt like a golf ball except warm and slightly hairy. With one hand caressing my face, Tommy used the other to rub his wet and thick shaft all over my face, moaning to himself, sending a wave of pleasure through me.

"That's my good little boy." he cooed to me, gently stroking my cheek as spit dripped from his beautiful cock head into my eyes. "What do you say to me?"

"Thank you, big brother."

"That's right, little one. You are most welcome and daddy won't let you go alone for so long again."

Sirius123
Sirius123
22 Followers