My Big Cock Journey Ch. 01

Story Info
The story of a teenage jock who wanted to be a cock slut.
3.2k words
4.57
40.4k
58

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ajstar
ajstar
62 Followers

Note: all characters are at least 18 years old....

My name is Andy and I grew up in a small town in North Carolina. My parents are emigrants from East Europe and most of my friends were Hispanics. I was a high school athlete - white skin, light hair and great body. I was an attractive guy, so I didn't have problems with girls. I had my first time with Nancy Anders, who was one year older than me at the time. We did it at the birthday party of one of my friends, in his parents' room and this made me really popular in school. After that I started dating with Hope, who was a nice and beautiful girl. We were spending really good time together, sex was good too, but that was not what I wanted.

I have always been attracted to guys. When I was alone at home, I was watching tons of gay porn and it was exciting me a lot. I was obsessed with watching hot twinks being fucked by big dicks. I also enjoyed gang bangs and that was one of my biggest dreams. I also had fantasies about all my friends, especially for my best friend Vinnie. He was tall, with long dark hair and a beautiful smile. I definitely had a crush on him, but I was scared to tell him that I like boys. He had a girlfriend; her name was Paola. As we were close friends, we were talking a lot about our relationships with Hope and Paola, and I knew for sure that he was in love with her. The problem was that I was in love with him, although I knew he was hundred percent straight. But I couldn't take him out of my mind, and I was rubbing my dick every night, imagining what we could do together if he was like me.

Well, Vinnie wasn't the only guy I had a crush on. I also dreamed for Mike, Pedro, Alex, Diego, The Bowen Brothers -- Danny and Ethan, David, Emmanuel, Larry, Isaac... They were all so handsome and I dreamed of getting fucked by all of them. However, I was scared to come out. Also, I knew that they were all straight and I didn't have any chance. However, I had fantasies about each of them. For example, Alex, who by the way was still virgin. He was Mexican and his real name was Alejandro, but he preferred to be called Alex.

He was one of the most handsome jocks I have ever seen. With his dark skin, black hair and blue eyes... He had a beautiful body, perfect abs, great legs. However, he didn't have my luck with the girls, although he was obsessed with sex. But maybe that was his problem. Maybe that was what was scaring the girls. Because he was talking about sex all the time. He was asking me questions about my sex life with Hope almost everyday. And those conversations were feeding my imagination. One of my hottest fantasies was horny Alex talking with me about sex. Then I ask him if he wants me to suck his cock and he says "yes". Then I suck him and he fucks me.

Anyway, it was all in my imagination, until one afternoon, during the summer break, we were playing basketball together in his backyard. Only the two of us. Alex was shirtless and wet. So sexy! And than... he started with the questions again.

"How is it going with Hope?"

"We're fine," I said. "She is going on a vacation to Virginia Beach with her parents tomorrow. They will stay there for two weeks."

"That's bad."

"Why?"

"She will leave you alone here. Two weeks without sex. I don't know what you are going to do."

I started to laugh, "You're crazy, dude!"

"You're fucking her every day, right?"

I could feel I was getting hard, "No... Yes... I don't know. I don't count them."

"I wish I had a girl like Hope. I don't know what is happening with me. I feel like I will stay virgin forever," he sounded so desperate.

"You will not," I put my hand on his shoulder. "You will find the perfect girl soon."

"I'm not that sure." He looked at me with his big blue eyes, "Can I ask you a question?"

My heartbeat became really fast. My fantasy was becoming a reality.

"Sure," I said.

"Am I ugly?"

"What?" I started to laugh again, "No! Are you crazy?"

"Maybe I'm not that attractive..."

"You're awesome, papi!"

"You think so?"

"Yeah. You're perfect. If I was a girl, I would take care of your cock, trust me."

"Really, man?" Alex said with laugh.

"Yeah!" I could feel my boner in my pants.

"Well... too bad that you're not a girl," he laughed again.

"Yes, too bad," I laughed too.

"But still," he continued, "I'm so fucking horny."

It was just like in my dreams. I had to act now. That was my chance.

"We can handle that," I said and I started to massage his shoulders. He didn't protest. He didn't push me back. Was that a success?

"How?" he looked me in the eyes again. "I'm so tired of jerking off."

"I'm not talking about that." I went close to him, "I can suck your cock, if you want."

"What?" Alex was confused, "Are you kidding me?"

"No. I'm horny too..." I was so close to him. I could feel his breath.

"Are you gay?" he asked me and pushed me back.

"I don't know." I started to panic. I wasn't sure what he was thinking. I couldn't read his reaction. It wasn't like in my fantasies. "I mean... I'm not sure. I haven't tried. But I want to. You will like it, I promise," and I grabbed his package.

"Don't touch me, dude!" he pushed my hand. "I'm not a faggot!"

"But you said that you're horny," I was confused and scared.

"Horny doesn't mean gay, carajo! Get away from me!", he pushed me back again.

I was about to cry, "I'm sorry. I thought..."

"Leave!" he was so angry.

"What?" I couldn't believe what I just did. "Alex, please, I didn't mean to..."

"Vete, maricon!" He was serious. And furious. I fucked up everything.

"Okay. I'm leaving," I cred, "but please, don't tell anybody."

"Leave!" He was mad. There was nothing I could do. I screwed up everything. So I just left.

I went back home, but I couldn't stay in my room. I felt so bad. I was nervous. My heart was destroyed. And I was scared. Scared of everything. What if Alex tells my friends that I'm gay? What if my parents understand? What about Hope? I was so embarrassed. What will happen with my life? I decided to text Vinnie.

"Want to go out?"

"I'm with Paola. Come at home." He replayed quickly.

"Okay"

I quickly left my house and went to see him. I knew that he was with Paola, but I didn't want to be alone at that moment. And I started thinking what to do. I was in panic. Should I tell them that I'm gay? I didn't want Alex to tell them first. What should I do? What?

I knocked on the door. Vinnie was the one who opened.

"Hey, what's up" he said. "I was about to call you, but you texted me first. Come in."

We entered in the kitchen. Paola was there... with Alex! He was already there. He was first. Did he already tell them? What should I do now?

"Hey, Andy," Paola smiled at me and came to hug me. She never hugs me. Why does she hug me? I got really scared. She knows!

"We need to talk," Vinnie said.

I was shaking, "About what?"

"What do you mean with "about what", faggot," Alex was still angry.

"Alex, stop!" Paola said and took my hand. For the first time I started to like her. But her support wasn't helping me now. I was about to pass out.

"Is that true?" Vinnie asked me.

I tried to stay calm, "I don't know what you're talking about, bro."

"Faggot!" Alex screamed.

"Shut up, bro!" Vinnie yelled to Alex. Then he grabbed my head and looked me in the eyes. "Is that true? Are you fucking gay?"

"No," I pushed him back, "I don't know what he told you, but I'm not gay, okay?"

"Liar!" Alex grabbed my t-shirt and was about to punch me in the face when Paola stayed between us.

"Alex, no!" she said, "Are you insane?"

"Yes, I am," he yelled at her. "This fag grabbed my dick."

"I don't know what is happening here, but I don't like it. I'm going home," and I left.

I ran back to my room and I locked the door. I thought that I would die.

Later that night Vinnie texted me to apologize. He told me that he trusts me, and that Alex is a moron. This was some kind of relief, but I was still angry. Angry at myself! What was I thinking? Alex was straight. I had no chance with him, and I knew it, but still I tried, and I screwed up. It was all my fault.

Next morning, Hope left the town for her family vacation in Virginia Beach. Alex didn't want to talk with me, neither did I. I was more worried about Vinnie and Paola. They were acting really strange. Paola was watching me with compassion, while Vinnie was avoiding me. It looked like he was still suspicious about my sexual orientation.

Few days later, Diego (who was also our friend) invited me and Vinnie to his house. I was still in a bad mood, but Vinnie asked me to join them. I wanted to spend some time with him and to show him that I was still me, so I agreed. And we went to Diego's house. I thought that we would be only the three of us, but soon after we arrived, Alex showed up.

"What is he doing here?" he said after seeing me.

"I was about to ask the same thing," I said too.

"It is time for you two to stop with the bullshit," Diego said. "I don't know if Alex has a bad sense of humor, or if Andy is a cocksucker..."

"I'm not gay!" I tried to protest.

"And I'm not a liar!" Alex yelled at me.

"I don't care!" Diego said. "Just stop fighting and let's play some FIFA, okay?"

And after those words we started playing. And everything seemed to be okay. We were laughing, drinking beers, smoking, talking about girls. I forgave Alex. Eventually, he was so cute, so fucking handsome, I couldn't be mad at him forever.

It was already midnight when Diego said, "You can all sleep here, if you want? We can swim in the morning."

"Sounds perfect to me," Alex said.

Vinnie jumped on the bed next to Diego and said, "I'm taking the bed with you, man."

"Are we leaving the lovebirds on the floor?" Diego asked him with a grin.

"Vete a mierda!" Alex started to laugh.

And then we all laughed. Diego and Vinnie lied in the bed. I lied next to Alex on the floor and turned my back on him.

"Can I hug you, mi amor?" he asked me gently.

"Of course, honey," I answered him, and we all laugh again. But then he hugged me. I caught my breath. My heart was going to explode when I felt his body behind mine.

"Sweet dreams, Andy," he said.

But I couldn't sleep. I was so horny. Time was passing. My dick was so hard. I could hear Vinnie and Diego's heavy breathing from the bed. I could feel Alex's breath on my neck, his hand on my chest. His chest on my back. His boner on my ass. His rock-hard dick on my hungry ass! I thought that I'm about to cum into my briefs, without even touching myself. Then I felt Alex rubbing his hard cock in my ass. I wasn't sure if he's doing that in his sleep, or he was awake. I decided to pretend to be asleep, because I didn't want to make him angry again.

"Isn't that what you wanted?" he whispered in my ear.

I didn't answer. I didn't move. I didn't do anything. But he continued to rub his cock in my ass.

"Are you still mad at me?" he asked me. "I'm sorry."

He moved his hand down to my body and grabbed my cock.

"You like what you feel, don't you?" he asked me, as he continued to rub his cock into my ass. "You're hard. I know that you're not sleeping. Suck my cock. Please."

I turned my head and I looked him in the eyes. I have never seen that look of him before. He had the look of a predator. He was not the 18 years old boy I knew - he looked like a real man. And I knew that he really wanted it. I went under the sheet. It was dark. I could only feel his smell. My face was in front of his white trunks. His big cock was pulsing under. I took it in my hand, it was hard and thick. I was so excited that I couldn't breath. I still was not sure if it's true or not.

His hand went under his underwear, and he took out his big black dick. It looked incredible with its little pubic hair, and it smelled so good.

I grabbed his cock and I stroked it. It was a dream come true to hold that amazing cock in my hand. I got my face closer. I opened my mouth. And I took it. His head was so big, I wasn't sure I could handle it. I started to play with my tongue. I could hear his breathing. I couldn't see his face, but I knew that he was enjoying it. He grabbed my head and started to pump his monster in my mouth. With every trust I was taking more and more of that amazing piece. Soon he was fucking my throat, I was trying not to gag.

I didn't want Vinnie and Diego to see us like that, but it seemed that Alex didn't care. He was having a really good time. Then he pushed my head down and I gagged. When he released me I went down to lick his balls, while I was stroking his black cock. He was twisting with joy. I returned on sucking his great cock. It was so hard. It was pulsing in my mouth. I could feel that he was close.

He then grabbed my head again and pushed his cock into my throat. And he exploded. The first load was so big and heavy. It hit me in the throat and I swallowed it. I couldn't even feel its taste. Next loads were big too. I couldn't swallow everything. His cum was coming out of my mouth. I licked every drop of it from his cock, from his balls and pubic. The best taste ever. I couldn't believe what we just did. I sucked one of my best friends. One of the hottest guys I have ever seen in my life. Something I have desired for so long. Something that I thought was impossible. He then grabbed my hair and pulled me up. I lied next to him. He looked me in the eyes.

"Did you like it?" I asked him.

He was staring at me.

"It was amazing," he smiled at me. "Gracias!"

He had an amazing smile. And beautiful blue eyes. Than he suddenly jumped and said, "Come with me!"

I followed him, carefully closing the door.

We went downstairs in the living room. He sat on the coach. We were only in our underwear. I was still hard, he could see my boner from my briefs, but that didn't bother me. I didn't have anything to hide from him anymore. I just did my first blowjob and I was happy. And relief. And still horny. Also, I noticed that he had his boner too.

"It was so damn good, man," Alex said. "You did a great job. Thank you," and he smiled at me.

"No, I thank you. I have dreamed of sucking a dick from so long."

"Did you enjoy mi amigo?" he asked me with a grin.

"It was perfect. More than I have ever expected."

"I'm sorry for what I did last week, Andy," he said. "I was confused. I have never though that you were gay. I was really shocked."

"You don't have to be worried. I understand," I said.

"You sure?"

"Yeah"

"I can't believe we did it. Are you sure that it was your first blowjob?"

"Definitely. You were my first."

"Tio, you swallowed every drop of my cum!"

"It was so tasty. I wish there was more."

"Wow! You're a real cock-lover, aren't you?"

"I think that it's just the beginning," I said. "I tried it and I liked it. I think that I will do it more often. Your cock looks still hard. Do you want me to suck you again?" I asked him.

"Would you do it again?" he couldn't believe.

"I would do it all night, papi!"

"Vamonos!" he said, stood up in front of me and took down his trunks. His thick and veiny cock jumped out in front of my face. Finally I could see it at light. Amazing! I directly put it in my mouth. Alex started to moan. I was so proud of myself. He was enjoying it.

Than he grabbed my head and told me, "I will give you a good face-fuck this time!"

And he started to pump his giant cock into my throat, while I was gagging. I couldn't move my head. His cock was deep in my throat, his balls were hitting my chin. The tears were coming out from my eyes, but I was horny as fuck. With one hand I started to jerk off and with the other hand I was touching his ass, his strong checks, his legs. Alex was moaning with his eyes closed. And he was face-fucking me so wild that I was about to strangle. He then started to shake. I already knew what was coming. He pressed my head down and started to cum in my throat. I was gagging. There was so much cum in that boy! I started to cum too. It was so fucking hot. When he finished, he released my head, but I continued to play with his cock and to lick his balls.

"You're such a good cocksucker," Alex said.

"You can get your cock sucked whenever you want," I told him, while I was licking his balls.

"I'm sure, carajo," he looked so satisfied. "Are you my bitch now?"

"Yes," I said as I looked him in the eyes, "I'm your bitch, papi."

He smiled and said, "You saw that? I told you he was a faggot and a slut."

I turned around just to see Vinnie and Diego behind me. They have seen everything.

To be continued...

ajstar
ajstar
62 Followers