My Big Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've watched enough porn," Kimmy shrugged. "I'm guess I'm not so different from you, we're both huge perverts."

"Let's not forget Mom," I grinned. "I think she's worse than either of us."

Kimmy giggled and removed her fingers. "I think you're ready now," she said rubbing my ass. "Now, spread 'em."

"Where's this dominate personality of yours coming from?"

"I dunno," she told me rubbing her slick cock up and down my asscrack. "I'm just a dominate person, kind of surprising isn't it?"

"Yes, it is."

Finally, she'd had enough teasing and positioned her cock directly at her prize. "This is going to hurt," she told me sincerely. "But I promise it'll feel good."

"Just get on with it," I groaned as she began to push her cockhead against my anus. The first few attempts it didn't budge, but when she gave it a little more force a few inches of her cock manage to make it's way in, causing me to hiss loudly at the sudden pain.

"Hey now," she said rubbing my cheek. "It's alright, just relax yourself."

I felt as if I were being torn in two as she said there for a moment, not wanting to draw this out any longer than I needed to, I decided to get on with it.

"O-Okay, you can keep going," I announced.

She nodded and began slowly pushing the rest inside of me, slowly and tentatively. It almost felt like torture, each inch of that incredible beast was like another stab of pain to my backside. I clenched the sheets and bit down on the pillow as hard as I could until I could feel her hips pressing against me, letting me know that all nine inches of her rock hard cock was buried inside of me.

"Oh God," she moaned, squeezing my ass. "You're so damn tight, I feel like you're about to rip my meat off."

I shook my head at her, noting that she obviously liked to talk dirty. It's probably a good thing though, everyone needs an outlet of some sorts and Kimmy being the person she is rarely ever gets to express her true emotions.

"Hey, I'm going to start now, okay?"

I nodded my consent, as she pulled almost all the way out and pushed back in, she repeated this action slow and tenderly allowing me to get a good feeling. Each time she did this, I felt less and less pain until it was almost entirely evaporated. By then, she had already built up a pretty good rhythm, but I wanted to feel more so I turned to her and asked that she picked up the pace, something she was more than happy to accommodate.

Now she was moving at an incredible speed, slapping my ass for her own enjoyment, our moans and the sounds of her slapping against me filled the room as she started to pound me into submission. I could only cry her name as she continued to slam inside of me harder, grabbing onto my hair roughly.

"You little slut," she growled into my ear, slamming her cock into me. "How does it feel to have your big sister's pole slamming in and out of you?!" Yup, she played the dominate part pretty well. "Yeah, keep up that squealing, bitch, I want to hear how much enjoyment you're getting from my cock."

"Jesus Kimmy, it feels so damn good!"

"That's what I thought," she moaned. "I knew you'd love this, I should have made you my little cockslut years ago."

I could tell she was long gone by now, she was acting like an animal in heat and somehow I was enjoying every bit of it. Suddenly, she slipped her entire cock out of me, eliciting a disappointed groan from my lips.

"Done already?" I asked.

"Hell no," she grinned. "I just wanna try another position, I wanna see your face while I fuck you."

I nodded and lied on my back as she lifted my legs onto her shoulders and pushed her dick right back into me not even bothering to start off slow, as she kept fucking she grabbed my cock and began to furiously jerk me off also leaning forward and pulling me into a passionate kiss.

"Peter," she moaned slamming harder. "I'm gonna cum soon, get on your damn knees."

"Sure," I groaned.

She pulled out of me once again, ripping off the condom as I sank to my knees. She then began to furiously jerk off in front of me, her pre-cum flying all over my face.

"Oh shit," She moaned, holding my head in place. "I'm gonna blow my load all over your pretty little face, here it comes!!"

As she said this, a jet of hot liquid shot from her tip, flying onto my face. Following it were more streams of the sticky stubstance, as it covered my entire face. Eventually, her orgasm subsided, but she continued to stroke her now soft cock, before slapping it against my face.

"Just so you know, you're my little bitch now," she spoke, before slowly sinking onto the bed as if she had been completely drained. For a while, the two of us just sat there, neither one of us wanting to say anything, which was understandable considering what had just happened. "Peter?" I noticed the soft squeak in her voice, turning to look at her I saw that she no longer looked like a crazed sexual deviant, but instead was back to the normal shy big sister I had always known. "Um....I'm so-"

"Shh," I grinned hushing her. "No need for an apology, I enjoyed myself really. I'm a little sore though, you were kinda rough."

"Sorry, I can't control myself sometimes when I'm horny," she apologized her face remaining red as she averted my gaze. "Peter....c-can we do it again?"

"We can do it anytime you want," I told her. "You know I'd do anything for you."

"Oh Peter," Kimmy smiled leaning in and giving me a soft innocent kiss. "I love you, you're such a good little brother."

"Love you to sis," I told her.

So that's that grueling tale, well it wasn't so bad now I think back to it. And hey, I actually come to like my sister's cock, though I could do without her little personality switch. Wait was that the bell? Yes! I'm heading straight home! Move, move out of the way freshman! No Brittany I don't wanna go out, move! Hey Paul! I'll talk to ya later, I got stuff to do! Running, running, running, running, running.....I'm home! Finally! Now just to open the door and....

"Kimmy!" I called walking into the house. "You home yet?"

I listened for her voice, hoping she was already upstairs and ready to go, but instead I was greeted with a much smoother and more mature tone from behind. "I sent her out for groceries." It was Mom, apparently she had come home from work earlier than I expected. "You seemed to be in a rush to get home, eh?"

"Oh hey Mom, I thought you had a meeting today," I told her setting my backpack down.

"I've got more important matters to deal with right now," Mom gave me a sly grin. I know that grin, and usually nothing good comes out of it. "Come here son, give Mommy a hug."

I give her a questioning look, wondering what was going on at the moment. Usually by now she'd be howling at me to get her some chips and a beer while she lounged around on the couch, in fact I've rarely seen her this active in my life. Something was definitely up here.

"Oookay," I said going into my mother's arms as she wrapped them around me. "Mom, what's this about?"

"This is nice right?" she asked intentionally pressing my face into her very large breasts. "Being so close to your mother, we haven't hugged like this in a while. You've been spending quite some time with Kymberly.....I'm growing a little jealous."

Jealous? She couldn't know what the two of us are doing...could she? And is it me, or do I feel a large object pressing against my thigh? "M-Mom? I asked releasing myself from her hug and staring at her. "Oh no....you can not be serious."

An unmistakeable bulge was trying it's best to burst from my mother's skirt as she stuck one of her slender fingers in her mouth and said "I want to spend some quality time with my little boy, just like Kimmy does." She slowly let her skirt up a bit allowing me to see the entire thing.

"D-Dick!!!"

12