All Comments on 'My Big Sister's Sex Toy'

by NateKhyrivon

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
cursrahcursrah5 months ago

more of this story please

245624565 months ago

I really liked it. Hope there's a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That story was absolutely awesome. You have to continue this please. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please continue on with this lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

More!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hope to find out what Jackie is hiding! Also, what happens next. Love the pace of the story

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

For sure amazing story

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Keep it going please don't end it like that

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The story was fantastic please give us more of the story it is one that go on.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story, really strong start and good writing, but for me the conclusion felt rushed and to obvious while many hints and possibilities were left unexplored. ( sister stole sone toys, forced into silence and other near misses, jelousy or ex … )

live4thebjlive4thebj5 months ago

It got really redundant. I don’t mind a long story which in comparison this isn’t that long but could have been shorter. Same stuff over and over again. Me personally I would have went with been 3 months since our sexual relationship started and I am finding myself in love and blah blah blah. Then on one of their dates they plan to secretly leave their parents house and live somewhere else as a couple. Maybe telling the parents the truth or not. But pages of sex it just got repetitive. Wasn’t bad writing mind you so I gave you a three. I am not sure if I will read your other work though.

unclebeardyunclebeardy5 months ago

4* It seems like the younger sister Jackie has some of Janet's toy collection (what else has caused her behaviour to change?), and is probably having sex with some of her 'friends'. I was expecting Jackie to have joined them by this point. Now that Janet is pregnant, unless she secretly has an abortion (the sensible choice), they'll need to find somewhere else to live and Jan is going to need another (part-time) job soon, and Justin will have to get a higher income. Is Jackie waiting for college to finish before she joins them in an apartment away from their mother?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Are we to believe that such staunchly religious parents would tolerate their daughter working at Hooters? They should have already kicked her out of the house before this saga began. What's more, why didn't Mom kick her out upon discovering her stash of toys. It all sounds a bit credulous.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Beautiful romantic story 10+++stars if it were possible. Please keep on writing your beautiful stories.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That was funny. Save all her money for sex toys, just so that she "...can make ends meat."

weathernut54weathernut543 months ago

Critical comments are way, way undeserved. You’re writing, quite well I might add. Looking very forward to a Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Please tell me u got plans for the continuation

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNateKhyrivon@NateKhyrivon
Recent Submission: Scared Sister Pt. 03: Thalassophobia Currently Being Written: Our Love Makes Us Family - Chapter 4: A Birthday Gift For Gabe Siblings Reunited Scared Sister Pt. 04: Cremnophobia Next Submission: Our Love Makes Us Family - Chapte...