All Comments on 'My Birthday'

by mywifdigstriprz

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
38F ???

WHY WHY WHY do you have to describe boobs as a fucking "F" I mean damn, why don't you just say they are fucking balloons??? shit, it's not that special for a woman to have the biggest boobs on the planet any more than a man with a 24 inch cock. SHIT give me a fucking break. What the FUCK is wrong with REAL ?????????????

I didn't even read the damn story after that.. Sorry@!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Jeez...

Hands up who REALLY thinks this is a true story... yeah, that's what I thought too. And just how ugly would 38F breasts be? There would be a woman who needs a back brace by the time she's 40.

1WILD11WILD1over 18 years ago
THAT REALLY SUCKED!

38F??

You gotta be fucking kidding me.

Are you sure you aren't measuring her fat gut?

Keep SOME sort of realism to your stories, I can't believe you actually started it off by stating it was a "true" story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
True is true

I am mywifdigsstriprz. I don't know why I can't log in right now but this is my response to the comments I already have.

Well yall it is true. My wife is a BBW. If you don't like it, tough

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Lay off the boobs!

This story was ok, but i suggest that you try to use a little more description and a lot more build up! As for the people going on about 38F's.. hey now there aint nothing wrong with that size. Mine are that size and they are gorgeous and i am not a bbw but am curvy. You guys that slate them are just afraid that your itty bitty dicks are gonna get lost in the temptuous cleavage!! Go buy yourselves a blow up doll and fuck it!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Ridiculous

Ridiculous story about a cow. A 38F my ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous