My Birthday Present

Story Info
Cream pie delight.
2.5k words
4.28
8.7k
12
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You wonder how these things begin. More importantly, you wonder how they will end. In my case, if it will ever end, and if it should. It probably should end; it should already have ended. But do I want it to end? Do I have the courage to end it? If I do end it, what will be the consequences? I know this is all very confusing. That's because I'm very confused.

The beginning is very easy to pinpoint. It was exactly two years and six days ago that I found out my wife had a lover. Or is it lovers? I'm still not sure.

The discovery of her infidelity was quite accidental. It always is. Janet always gets home from her nursing job an hour before I get home from my bank job. I was turning the corner onto our street when a strange car backed out of our driveway. The rear end was toward me, so I couldn't see the driver as he drove away. I suppose it might have been a woman, but I soon determined it was a man. Janet was waving to the car with her back to me. When she saw me coming, she quickly opened the mailbox and rummaged around in it. She was still wearing her uniform dress. I could see from three houses away she had removed her white stockings. She walked toward me from the box as I parked my car in the driveway and got out of it. Her dress was unbuttoned to the lower edge of her ample breasts rather than to her neck like she normally wears it. She definitely was not wearing a bra.

"Did you have a special patient today?" I asked after our greeting kiss.

"Huh?" she said. Then she noticed I was staring at her open dress. "Oh, this. I was half undressed when I realized I had forgotten to check the mail, so I just put my dress back on to go outside." I knew that was a lie. She knew I knew she was lying. Still I didn't challenge her statement.

I closed the door behind us. She started toward the bedroom, but I stepped up behind her and put my arms around her waist. We had been married for four years at that time, but the sight of her firm breasts still got me instantly horny. I pressed my bulging pants against her bottom. "Maybe I should wait to check the mail more often," she said as she stroked my straining boner. I ran my hands up her tummy and squeezed her melons through her dress. "I haven't started cooking dinner yet," she purred.

"Maybe we should have dessert first," I said.

"That might spoil our appetites," she replied. We continued toward the bedroom with our hips pressed together.

"We can take the risk. Risk management is my specialty."

Our lips locked together as we stood beside the bed. I stripped off my suit jacket, tie, and shirt without breaking mouth contact with her. Ordinarily she would peel off her dress, but she kept her arms around my neck, not that I had any objection. As my t-shirt landed on the floor, Janet unbuckled my belt and opened my fly. She pushed me onto the bed and quickly divested me of my shoes and lower garments. My cock almost hit her eye as it sprang free when she pulled my shorts down. She immediately took my manhood into her mouth and began giving me a blowjob.

Something was not right. Normally she would be totally naked before she began sucking me. I would have spent fifteen to twenty minutes worshipping her body with kisses. She seemed hotter than a bonfire that evening. She made no effort to remove her dress. I tried to coax her into the sixty-nine position, but she would have nothing to do with it. For ten solid minutes she kept up her oral action. Her motions were almost frantic as her head bounced up and down on my groin. Only an intense curiosity kept me from dumping my load down her throat. Finally she realized I wasn't going to shoot off into her mouth. She climbed onto the bed and straddled my hips to mount my dick. She did not even raise her dress as she reached for my cock. I took advantage of her slightly awkward position to roll her over. "What are you doing?" she asked as she landed on her back.

"It's time for me to get you warmed up," I said. I opened a couple more buttons on her dress and took a nipple between my lips. She tensed as I sucked on it before changing to the other one. I kissed her ribs and tummy as I continued to unbutton her dress. Although she was aroused, she was plainly nervous. She became almost rigid when I undid the last button and spread her dress wide open revealing her charms completely. My eyes closed as my lips touched her pubic hair. The smell of her dripping pussy reached my nose. There was another scent I didn't recognize. Her hair was wet against my cheeks when my tongue parted her slit.

The taste was very strange. It wasn't as sweet as it usually was; it was salty. The moisture on my face was sticky and stringy. I mentally identified what I felt and tasted instantly. I had to be wrong. There was no way.... My wife's cunt couldn't already be filled with sperm. We both had just gotten home. She couldn't have been with another man.

No, I had just gotten home. She was already there. And there was that other car in our driveway.

This was all wrong. Another man's cum was in my wife's cunt. It's didn't belong there. It had to be removed. I licked around the folds of her pussy, up one side and down the other. My tongue went to the entrance of her vagina. There was more in there. I shoved my tongue up into her as far as I could to get that stuff out of there. A few drops seeped out of her, and I lapped them up furiously. Janet's hips shook as a climax flowed through her body. Her tightening tunnel pushed out more of his semen. I didn't know who he was, and it didn't matter. He didn't belong in her, and I had to get him out. I licked desperately around her labia and clit to make her cum again. Another climax shook her and more of that forbidden fluid entered my mouth. There was more left. I used every trick I knew to get her fully flushed with passion. Her legs clamped against my head and the last of his spunk smeared across my face.

Now it was time to make things right. I got up on my knees and aimed my rigid cock at her pussy. Janet grabbed me and guided me to her door. She gasped as I rammed myself deep inside her. She wrapped her arms tightly around me as I began to thrust frantically. Her love muscles tighten as her fourth orgasm wracked her body. Harder, harder! Faster, faster! My butt became a high-speed piston. My toes became knots as my loins contracted. All sensation ceased as my nut sac rose and I blasted wad after wad of my own cum into her womb.

We both panted for air for several minutes. I couldn't remember when we had had better sex. Confusion really set in now. She had been unfaithful to me. I should have been confronting her about it; yet I felt elated it had happened. I was so happy that I was about to cry. Janet was beaming with joy, and that made me feel better. What had been grounds for divorce made me want to dance on the rooftops. We hugged, kissed, and exchanged I-love-yous for an hour before we went to the kitchen for dinner.

I never said anything to Janet about my discovery. Adultery may be one of the major sins, but it certainly has its benefits. How could I complain about a major improvement in our love life? She greeted me every evening after work wearing something very sexy. One time it was crotchless panties under her uniform. Another time she wore an open cup bra that didn't cover her nipples. I wondered if she wore them to work, but she just smiled. One evening when I got home she was fixing dinner in the nude. We ate extremely late that night.

A month later I had put the incident out of my mind. Five weeks later the same strange car was driving away from our house as I turned into our street. Janet had her back to me as she waved to the departing vehicle. Again she was wearing her nurse's dress without her white hose. This time she walked casually to the mailbox as I parked my car in the driveway. Her dress was unbuttoned again revealing her beautiful boobs. Questions immediately raced through my mind. Would I be eating semen out of her pussy again? Who was her lover? Did she work with him? Did I know him?

She was sorting through the mail as I approached her. "Anything interesting?" I said trying to be casual.

"Couple bills," she said. "Bunch of ads." She looked up. As I kissed her I slipped my hand inside her dress and caressed her breasts. The nipples were rock hard. "Somebody's feeling frisky this evening," she said as she fondled my cock through my pants. I kept my hand in place as I moved behind her and pressed my stiffness against her ass.

Once we were inside, the mail fell to the floor as I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. I placed her on the bed and stripped off my clothes while she watched with a big smile. "You sure know how to entice a man," I said as I laid down beside her and gathered her into my arms.

I kissed her lips gently. She stretched her neck as I kissed her jawline and proceeded to her lovely long neck. She sighed as my mouth caressed the junction of her neck and shoulders. I forced myself to proceed slowly even though I was very eager to check her pussy for signs of another man having been in her. Although I was dying of curiosity, I didn't want her to suspect I knew what she was doing. I opened her dress to her waist and uncovered her firm boobies. My cock was aching for action, but I held myself in check and slowly kissed concentric circles around each breast ending at the nipples. Her breathing was becoming slower and deeper with each kiss.

I placed kisses across her belly from side to side. I opened more buttons until only the ones over her pubis remained undone. My own breath was labored. Would I find semen under her dress? I tormented myself with this question as my mouth covered every inch of her tummy and hip bones. Finally I opened the last four buttons. Her fuzz was dry. I had let my imagination run wild for no reason.

I laid down and ran my tongue down her slit. Her lips were opening on their own as they became engorged with passion. Janet was whimpering with every touch. I took my tongue lower to the entrance to her pussy. The taste changed abruptly from sweet to tangy. I probed her hole with my tongue. My nose confirmed what my tongue had suspected. He had been in her. The evidence was oozing out of her cunt. An orgasm tightened her muscles forcing a huge glob of the sticky cream out of her. I quickly lapped it up and swallowed it. There was bound to be more. I licked gently around the folds of her labia skirting the tip of her clit. This sent her into more convulsions and forced more of his seed into my mouth. She began tugging on my head. 'Fuck me, Paul!" she cried I had to be certain nothing more of him remained, so I sucked her clit to bring her off again. Her thighs crushed my skull and the final drops shot out. "Dammit!" she screamed. "I need you inside me right now!" I leapt atop her and entered her tunnel. She was thrusting frantically against me before I was half way in. Within seconds her vaginal muscles clamped around my dick. My focus centered on my loins as I replaced his load with my own. Her nails dug into my back, but I was oblivious to any pain. We cried in unison as we collapsed into a heap of tangled limbs gasping for breath.

I did not see the strange car again for six months, but the driver left his calling card in Janet's pussy every thirty days. She stopped trying to hide his cum from me. When spring came I saw the car leaving again, and her pussy was waiting to feed me. The next month a different car was leaving as I came home, a brand-new car. Either she had changed lovers or the same one had bought a new car. I suspected the latter because the taste of the cum didn't change.

Life became centered on my monthly semen feedings. Neither of us said anything. We both knew what was going on. One time, Janet pushed me onto my back, sat on my mouth, and let his cream drip out into my throat; it was heavenly.

Just before Thanksgiving, I realized he hadn't made his scheduled visit. I had become so accustomed to the routine that the change frightened me. Had something happened to him? I was relieved when I found his deposit the Tuesday after the holiday. I wanted to ask about the schedule change, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I finally concluded he had his own family obligations.

Last month brought an unexpected change. Janet had shaved her pubic hair completely off. I didn't have to pluck my teeth anymore. Her smooth skin made me even hotter hen I feasted on his present.

On my birthday last Saturday afternoon I was working around the house when I discovered a leaking faucet in the bathroom. I told Janet about the problem and drove to the hardware store to get a new washer. When I returned, I couldn't find her immediately. She had to be around somewhere.

When I entered the bedroom enroute to changing the washer, she was stretched out naked on the bed with her legs pressed together. Her body glowed with a layer of perspiration. She looked into my eyes and smiled as she slowly spread her legs apart. Sperm flowed freely from her pussy. Never had I found so much. She must have had at least three men in the hour I was gone. "Happy birthday, darling," she said sweetly.

I wish I knew who to thank.