My Bisexual Encounters Pt. 02

Story Info
My 2nd BI Encounter with My Boss.
902 words
4.5
6.5k
9

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/05/2024
Created 05/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My 2nd encounter was much better, I also had a job at a regular bookstore in a mall in high school and kept it when I started college locally. I had a manager named Mark who was 28 and feminine and you knew he was gay but never admitted it, he was nice, but I did not know what his out of work situation was. Each month when new Magazines came in to be put out the old ones would have to be stripped of the covers to send back while the rest would be thrown away. As workers we would get a chance to grab the old ones without the covers.

The one month as I was stripping the covers and putting some a side, I grabbed a Playgirl and out it within the other ones to take home to use as jerk off material. It was a Thursday night and Mark, and I were closing and getting ready to lock up and leave. As we were walking out Mark handed me my bag and said you forgot these, it was the magazines not even thinking what was in there or if he looked. That Saturday he and I were closing again and as we were getting ready to leave, he came up to me and asked if I enjoyed the magazines the other night, I again stopped thinking just said yes, and he said he took the same playgirl one also.

At this point I must have turned very red and was embarrassed, and trying to say what do you mean, that wasn't for me. He just stopped me and said your secret is safe with me, as we left the store. We walked out to our cars, and he followed me to mine and came out and asked to have I been with men before, I was frozen and didn't say anything. He just said it's all right he was just curious, and I just said yes. He then asked was I interested in hanging out tonight with him and his boyfriend, I said I was good, and then he grabbed my cock thru my pants and said are you sure your good we could have some fun tonight. At this point I was very horny and hard, and he said I told my boyfriend about you, and they would love for me to join them, as he said this, he kept rubbing my cock in my pants in the parking lot.

I finally said OK and he said follow me back to his place, I followed him about 10 minutes back to his apartment nervous as hell but horny as hell. I didn't say a word as we walked up to his floor and into his apartment. As we got in there was a guy, I guessed his boyfriend, sitting on the couch, Mark said Bill this is Drew from work I told you about. Bill got up and came over to me and said Hey so you're the one that liked playgirls, I just said yep.

Bill, who I found out was 35, then said I am glad you took up Mark's offer to play tonight with them, he then asked what I was into. I just shrugged my shoulder and said whatever, he then asked was I with a man before and I said yep once, he then asked what we did, and I said little of everything. Bill then said Well let's find out what you like and said to strip, as I did, they both stripped off also as we stood there in the middle of the room naked. Bill then pushed Mark down on his knees and said be a good host and take care of our guest, Mark took my cock in his mouth as Bill pulled my head in and started to kiss me, this was a 1st kissing a guy.

This went on for a couple minutes before I blew my load with Mark taking it all. Bill, then took my hand and we went into the room, where he and Mark laid down and he told me to take care of their cocks. With their guidance I would blow one and jerk the other off switching back and forth, this went on for a couple minutes until Bill took charge putting us in positions while he fucked Mark and Mark blew me. Bill looking at me while this was going on asked was, I enjoying this and I said yes, he then asked did I wanted to swap positions with Mark, and I quickly said yes.

Bill took charge again moving us around lubing me up, and slowly fucked me as I blew Mark. Bill took his time and with him going slow and me playing with toys over the last couple months he was able to get into a good rhythm fucking me. After a couple of minutes Mark came in my mouth and Bill came into the condom with us all falling onto the bed catching our breath. It was time for me to leave as Mark walked me out and Bill thanking me. Before I left Mark said this was a onetime thing for them and he would respect my privacy and his and not say anything.

I left that night, and it is all I thought about and jerked off to until my next encounter.