My Bisexual Love Story Pt. 06

Story Info
My encounter with a married man & wife changes.
1.6k words
4.4
3.6k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, when I left you I confessed my love to Natasha and Drew and agreed to live with them. I didn't take her up on her divorcing Drew and marrying I was comfortable.

A lot started to happen fast and I decided to sell my house and move into Natasha and Drew's house. On the outside, we were very discreet but at home, our home we were in a loving relationship all three of us. Adjustments were made in the house to satisfy what I liked, I had my own office, and the bedroom was redone with an Alaskan bed so we had plenty of room for sex and sleeping.

For the next two years life was great, or should I say amazing, we were in the perfect Polyfidelity relationship. We got along great, Sometimes the three of us would go out together, sometimes just two of us would go out together, it all depended on the moods we were in and it was perfect. Times when it was just Natasha and I going out we would go somewhere out of the area to act more like a couple in public. Vacations were even more amazing with two of those times where we went to Hedonism where we didn't need to hide what we were and had the best time just being us in public there. And the sex, it was just awesome, lots of oral, roleplaying, sex in every room, every fantasy acted out. Drew never fucked Natasha anymore once I entered the relationship, and she was fine with that as long as I fucked her often enough, which I did. What could I say that I didn't it was perfect, well perfect until it wasn't perfect anymore.

I learned in life all good things come to an end and the last two years were perfect, a connection with a couple, amazing sex, and a great job.

But things started to change, not with Natasha but with Drew, he became more distant, he didn't want to fuck me anymore and only want me to fuck him, and after a bit, he wasn't even into that. for the first time, this got Natasha and me talking alone without Drew realizing something was wrong, and there might be someone else. What I learned to love about Natasha she doesn't like to waste time and we confronted Drew about this, bringing up the changes, and making him tell us what was wrong.

Drew listened to us and broke down and admitted there was someone else, a man who was a client who was gay. It started off innocently until it wasn't which led to sex. Drew said deep down he is gay, and loved me but realized I would never want him like this, and saw the connection the last two years with Natasha it was something he has not had in a while. So now with this guy who was open, he was ready to live this part of his life open and gay. This is when Natasha jumped in and said so you are telling us your leaving us and coming out of the closet to be gay, and he said yes. Natasha was very upset and went to the bedroom leaving Drew and me alone, I told him I didn't know what to say I thought we had a real relationship here, he just apologized and left the house. I went to the bedroom and held Natasha as she was upset until we fell asleep.

The next day was Saturday so we left the house as she was not working and we sent a text to Drew that we were gone and it would be best for him to go get the stuff he needed out of there, he agreed and understood.

Over the coming weeks, Drew removed all the stuff from the house, and the divorce started. Drew is a lawyer so he was able to make this go fast and he and Natasha were civil with each other and very fair.

As this was going on I quickly realized I wanted to be with Natasha, I had more of a connection with her than Drew, and she admitted over the last two years she had more of a romantic connection with me than she had with Drew in years. We sorted out what we wanted and we wanted to be together as a couple and decided to stay together and buy a house together. So since the house was in Natasha and Drew's name it was sold as part of the divorce as we moved into our new house together.

As the Divorce was finalized and Natasha was now a single we went on a 2-week vacation to celebrate in Hawai, which ended with us getting married, yes we were married. we both knew what we wanted and it was to be together, and for the first time, I was with a woman who knew I was Bi and she didn't judge me, and in fact thought it was hot and wanted to be with me, I was not letting that go.

We got back from vacation and from being married as we moved into our new home making it ours when another bomb hit. It was March of 2020 and the Pandemic was hitting and life was about to change again.

Anyone reading this had no clue what was in store for us as the pandemic started but like most couples especially newly married couples living together you were about to be challenged. Life was different as you know we just couldn't go out anymore because there was nowhere to go, we liked traveling and that was now hard to do. Natasha my wife who was in the medical profession scared me with Covid so the thought of hooking up with a stranger was out of the question.

If you would have asked me at that point did I regret getting married and starting this new life as this pandemic started I would have said yes, but I look back now as I write this and it was the best thing for me, or should I say us.

I was working from home but Natasha was going to work, we were together every night and every weekend, and mostly stayed at home at first and we grew closer together. There was something missing that I got used to the last few years and that was my bi side, and I respected her wishes for me not hooking up with strangers so we dealt with it. She started to peg me which I enjoyed a lot, and this total filled the void I missed with being with a man. In fact, she was so good at it and took care of me enough with me fucking her all the time we somehow ended up having better sex than ever.

By mid-summer, we had enough of the lockdown and started to go down the shore as we lived in the Northeast a two-hour trip where we lived. We had a couple of long weekends down there before the summer ended be careful but enjoy the time at the beach and being together.

By the end of the year, the company I worked for sold giving me a nice payout and I took the opportunity to leave and take a break and look for the next opportunity. I was quickly approached by a former business partner who asked me to come in as a CEO of a new company, totally remote in this new world with some travel. After talking it over with Natasha I decided to take it.

Another decision we made was since we loved going to the shore last year I asked Natasha if she wanted to move there full-time or to buy a secondary place. We decided to buy a second place since the winters wouldn't be nice there and also she had family and friends locally she would still want to see. A big change she made was as she took a new job at a friend's practice working part-time Monday thru Wednesday, this way we can go down the shore when the weather was nice every Wednesday night after work and come home Sunday night.

Spring of 2021 she started the new job and we closed on the house almost every weekend until November we went down the shore. I mentioned previously that two years with Natasha and Drew the perfect but 2021 was even better. I found love our sex was amazing, and the pegging she gave me fulfilled my bi desires.

As I write this in the spring of 2022 I am the happiest I have ever been we just got back from a shore weekend as we prep the house and I am so in love with Natasha. My job is great and Natasha loves her job and we love the life we have built over the last two years based on a life we built from over a 2-year foundation in a bisexual relationship.

I haven't been with a man since Drew in 2019 and I don't miss it, Natasha is able to fill my bi desires with very kinky roleplaying and pegging me. I don't know what the future holds if I will want more but I know I have a wife who loves me for who I am and just wants me to be honest and talk it out with her if I need something out.

And I believe if I wanted to be with a man again she would support it fully.

I dedicate this to my wife Natasha the love of my life.

This has been a true story.