My Black Babies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're fucking killing me," Jackie said. "Now I need fucked in the worst way."

We all returned to our table. I danced with my husband for the first time tonight.

"How much are you suffering?" I asked.

"A lot, ma'am."

"You're such a good boy. The next time I dance with Alexander, I'm going to let him go a little further than he has been."

"Why, ma'am?"

"At least one of the other wives wants to check on her husband's cuckold tendencies. She has a way to explore that by her husband seeing me felt up by Alexander."

"Really, ma'am?"

"Yes. Keep an eye on the men as Alexander dances with each of the next few wives he dances with."

"It would be nice to know I'm not the only one, ma'am."

"I sincerely doubt you are, cuckold." I kissed him. "That's an apology for what you're going to see in a few minutes."

Reed groaned.

When I danced with Alexander next, I said, "Lay it on thick this dance. Don't be afraid to kiss me, grope me, maybe even flash my nearly naked ass at our tables. Some of the other wives may want a dance with you when you're done. If they do, give them a little of my treatment, though more what you were doing, then what you're going to do."

Alexander grinned. "I'd like to hear this story tonight while I'm fucking you."

"I'm sure you will."

Alexander upped the heat. He started by laying a lip lock on me, while one of his hands grabbed a boob, over the clothes. When the kiss ended, I rested my head on his chest, and he started playing with my ass, gradually inching up the back of my dress until he could paw my ass cheeks, while grinding on me. We were close to having sex on the dance floor. I was damn close to an orgasm anyway. He finally let go of my ass, and gave me another kiss while his hand went under the material to squeeze my breast. I had my orgasm, moaning softly.

That went on for another song, more of the same. I was close to another orgasm when we had a seat. Reed was squirming in obvious pain, his cuckolding now fairly obvious to everyone. The only thing Alexander hadn't done was actually fuck me on the dance floor. Within seconds, Jackie was squeezing my shoulder as she passed me.

"Jackie first," I said to Alexander.

He gave his feet a rest for that dance, then asked Jackie to dance. She got up, smiling at me and went out on the dance floor. There was some ass grabbing and crotch grinding, but no kisses and no boob groping. They danced close to our table so Jackie could keep an eye on her husband. I was doing the same. I couldn't be sure because Frank wasn't apparently much bigger than Reed, but he was squirming a little in his seat, and he might have had a hard on.

Paula bent over and whispered in my ear, "Me next."

I gave her a thumbs up. Alexander danced two dances with Jackie, then led her back to her husband. I told Alexander that Paula was next. He grinned and asked Paula to dance. Two more dances with Paula, under the same set of circumstances. Paula was a little top heavy and she was mashing her big boobs against Alexander as they danced. It was obvious that Alexander had a woody. When Paula got back, she and Jackie made another trip to the powder room while I danced with Alexander again, feeling his hard erection rubbing up in the general neighborhood of my belly button.

As soon as we took our seats, first Jackie, then Paula, handed Alexander their panties, their husbands watching the exchange nervously. Alexander smiled at them, then tucked his presents in his jacket pocket.

I danced another dance with Reed. "How did you like the show," I whispered.

"My cock hurts," he groaned. "So you think Frank and Ed are like me?"

"Their wives have reason to think so. I don't know them that well, but it seemed they were erect when their wives danced with Alexander."

"Ed definitely was. I couldn't see Frank's crotch," Reed said.

"Let's just say that Frank isn't well endowed, but he seemed uncomfortable."

"Are Jackie and Paula going to fuck Alexander?"

"It's a big step from checking out your husband's natural proclivities to fucking. If you'd talked to me first, I would have been reluctant to cheat, especially not realizing how much you crave it. I would have needed some prodding. Even knowing you wanted it, I had to confirm it with you and Savannah both. I didn't fuck Joe that first night. Too wound up in the marital ideal, I guess."

As soon as Reed and I sat down, Jackie was up and said, "I need to powder my nose, join me?"

As soon as we started to move, Paula, Maggie and Jane also took a powder.

"Any other advice for me," Jackie started, before Paula said, "Us," and Jackie laughed.

"Tonight, when you're fucking your husbands, play act a little with them. Say, 'Alexander, I love your big black cock. Fuck me, lover,' while you're going at it, like you're fantasy fucking Alexander instead of your husband. You'll want to see if your husband cums faster, visualizing you with him. That's number one. Number two, see if they can get a second erection quicker by continuing on that general train of thought. Something like 'Do you like my married white lips wrapped around your big black cock, Alexander,' while sucking your husband off."

"Ew," Maggie said, "After he's cum in me?"

"Especially then, because it's not something you normally do, but you're willing to do it for a big black cock. Oh, and after your husband cums inside of you, see if he'll clean your pussy, pretending he's cleaning up after your black lover. A lot of cuckolds do that."

"Right, I get it," Paula said.

"Exactly. Next, no one likes a cheater, so don't imply you're going to go out and cheat on your husband. You'll just piss him off. Say something like. 'Would you like to watch me fuck some big cocked black stud?' or 'Have you ever wondered what I'd look like riding a big black cock? Would that excite you if you could see me fuck one?' You're only going to do it if he gives you permission to do it, not fuck around on him. They might be hesitant if it's Alexander. After all, your husbands work with the guy, and they're surrendering a lot of power, prestige, and manhood to their office competition if you fuck Alexander. Every time they'd see Alexander, they'd think of you fucking him, and that could hurt them. Reed doesn't mind that much, but he wanted a black guy to breed me, and most guys aren't that far down the cuckold hole. Everyone will know Reed is a cuckold when I drop a black baby. Some men may not mind being cuckolded, but they wouldn't want their friends and family to know. In fact, don't even imply Alexander is on your radar. You might say something to the effect of, "If you did want me to fuck one, why don't we pick out some stranger, we're both comfortable with."

"I could definitely see Frank having a problem if I fucked Alexander," Jackie said.

"So don't. You've already handed him your panties, so you want to stay as far away from Alexander as possible. Tell Frank you were testing him to see what he would say or do, if it would get him revved up when he fucked you tonight, but there's no way you're fucking one of his friends and colleagues. Big no-no as far as you're concerned. Remember, you're not a cheater if you're fucking another man with your husband's permission. You're helping him to live a fantasy, even if it's a fantasy you also have.

"You have to play together, or you'll end up playing alone. Even when Reed can't watch me have sex, I tell him about it afterwards. That's where he gets his rocks off, visualizing me with my black boyfriend."

"How come Reed doesn't get an erection when you dance with Alexander. I was watching him when you did," Paula said. "He looked pained, but not erect."

"I have him locked up in a cock cage. He can't get an erection. It is, in fact, painful for him. I let him out when he needs to be rewarded for something."

"Oh, damn, that's hot too," Jackie said. "We have got to get together so we can chat about this stuff."

"I'm going to be busy fucking Alexander tonight and tomorrow morning. Why don't you and Frank check in with me on Sunday to see if I'm free."

"Frank, too?"

"You don't want Frank to think I'm leading you astray, Jackie; that I'm bringing you to my place so Alexander or someone else can fuck you. Frank comes or you should forget it. We're already spending too much time in the powder room as it is. You need to live your life aboveboard, so no one thinks you're cheating. Frank's either all in, or you give up the idea of a black or any other lover, or you'll end up divorced. If he really is a cuckold, he'll come around. I'm not doing any of this to fuck Reed over. I'm helping Reed live deeply held fantasies."

"Okay, that makes sense," Paula said. "I love Ed. I don't want to hurt him."

"Nor should you." I laughed. "We need to stop meeting like this. The men will think we're all a bunch of lesbians."

They all laughed, and we rejoined our table, nary a nose powdered.

After I sat down, Alexander leaned over and kissed my ear. "Am I going to be fucking anyone else?" he whispered.

"Doubtful. It gives you the upper hand in the office. They'll fantasize about you though."

Alexander laughed, then kissed me thoroughly again, shocking most of the men. The ladies were starting to understand.

We left soon after, Reed driving. Instead of sucking Alexander off, he stripped me in the back of the car and finger fucked me to a couple of orgasms. I was humping his fingers pretty hard, and Reed was frantic, watching it all take place in the back seat.

Alexander didn't let me dress to leave the car. I went into our house buck naked, dragging a black man after me, while Reed locked up the car. As soon as we got in the house, I hastily stripped Alexander, releasing his nice, fat prick. I was on my knees sucking him when Reed got in the house. He groaned, his poor dick trapped in his cage, as I hungrily attacked my lover's black cock until it looked like it would burst, he was so hard.

"Stay down here until I call you, cuckold, then you may come to our bedroom. I need some alone time with my lover. Pick up his clothes and hang them up."

"Yes, ma'am."

Alexander had the strength to pick me up and throw me on the bed, but before he could drive his cock deep inside me, I stopped him.

"There are some things that need to happen, sir, since Reed is my cuckold, and you aren't my Bull. I want him to do some things, and some of those things involve you."

"Like what?"

"I doubt you'll have trouble with most of it. I want Reed to watch you fuck me, especially since we're going bareback for the first time. I want a big load of your cum in my pussy, and I want Reed to lick it out. I'd also like him to clean off your cock..."

Alexander started to say something, but I asked that he listen to me before he commented.

"I know you're not gay. Neither is Reed. It's what makes him cleaning off your cock so humiliating and demeaning for him. You'll have just fucked his wife's pussy, and left your sperm in me, and on your dick. But my cum will also be on your dick. From now on, whenever he sees you in your office, he's going to think of your fat prick in my pussy, and his mouth. Every time, a constant reminder that you've had me, and then him, orally. I won't make him blow you until you cum. That's not on my agenda, yet. After he's cleaned us both, he'll go to the guest room so you don't have to sleep with another man in the bed, not even if I'm between you. I want Reed to get used to doing what I say, when I say, and I want him sucking a cock, even if he doesn't want to.

"If you can get it up again tonight, you can fuck me again tonight, but I definitely want you fucking me again tomorrow morning, leaving another mess for Reed to clean up. I have pegged my husband's ass twice with a strap-on, the second time with a phallus as long as yours, if not as wide. I'm going to peg him again tomorrow morning, with the largest one I have, and I'd like him to be sucking and cleaning off your cock when I peg him. I want him thinking about the cock in his mouth, more than the one in his ass, which will probably be painful. I want him to give you another erection while he cleans you off. If you feel close to cumming, don't. Pull out. If you start to get limp, he can fluff you some more, but that next load is also going to go in my pussy.

"Reed has been caged for two weeks now, unable to get an erection at all. His last release was as I stroked him while telling him about how well you fucked me that first night. He just suffers every time his dick tries to get hard. He's going to be released after I've fucked him. I'm going to let him have his first erection in fourteen days. Then, he has to watch you fuck me again, without being allowed to masturbate or touch himself. I'd like to see if he cums without physical stimulation, and if he does cum, how quickly he recovers. When you've finished in me, I'm going to let Reed fuck me, shoving his dick into your cum. If you want, I'll clean your dick while he fucks me. I don't anticipate him lasting long, even if he did climax while you fucked me.

"I'll probably ridicule him slightly as he fucks me, telling him I can't feel his little dick. Humiliating him is my job. I'd appreciate it if you left it up to me, because I'll know when to stop. If he doesn't last long, I'll make fun of that. I'll say a real man can fuck me for however long you fucked me, and he's not a real man because he orgasmed so fast. Then I'll make him clean up his and your cum in my pussy.

"At that point, his training will be done for the day, and I'll lock him up in chastity again and he can make us breakfast or lunch. You're welcome to stay until tomorrow night if you wish, and use me as you like. I'm not asking you to suck cocks, or fuck a man's ass. If you should become my Bull in the future, I'd like you to consider some ass fucking, but it's not necessary, although I'd eventually like you to use both of us. You don't have to do any of what I'm asking you to do, but it is necessary for Reed's training, so I'd appreciate it if you would consider doing it. It's why I told Reed to wait. I don't want him knowing what's in store for him, and I don't want to discuss any of this in front of him. If you agree to do it, just let it happen when I say something to him. Do you have anything you wish to say now?"

"It's going to make me freak out when a man sucks my cock."

"I'll feel the same way when I have to lick a pussy, and I anticipate it will happen in the future. The man I'm considering as my Bull told me he likes to watch women fuck. It turns him on, so if he becomes my Bull, I anticipate learning to lick pussy, whether I want to or not. I'll suck it up and do it, because it's what he wants. You'll have a lot of the same kind of control over me if you become my Bull. Not only will you have control over what I do, but over what Reed does. You'll receive his cock cage key. You'll decide if my husband ever fucks me again. I told Reed that I was ceding control of his orgasms to my Bull if I took one. He's worried about it. If I don't let him cum for two weeks, how bad will it get if you have control.

"I'd like you to spend some time researching the whole topic of cuckolds, cuckolding, hotwives, and the like so you understand what Reed is going through when he watches his wife fuck another man. It's a complex mishmash of emotions, including arousal, fear, humiliation, and emasculation, particularly because you are black, and more endowed than he is."

"I guess I don't have to decide this instant," Alexander said.

"No, you have until the end of our first fucking, so the longer you can stretch that out, the better the fucking I can get out of it." I pointed to his flagging cock. "Would you like me to top that off before we start. You can give me a couple orgasms before we call him here. My pussy is really juicy, so I know you'll have no trouble sliding it in there. I want to feel your bare cock, and I want to feel you cumming in me, like you're breeding me."

"Oh, fuck, that is so damn hot," Alexander said. His cock started to grow.

"Just think, you might have the chance to plant a black baby in a white man's wife and make him raise it." I spread my legs. "Now, fuck me, fuck me good."

He was already hard again, thinking of it, and he speared into me, hard, making me scream his name, and beg for his black cock. I gave him three minutes to thoroughly soak his cock in my swampy cunt, before I called for my husband to come and witness his wife getting fucked.

Reed came in the room and witnessed Alexander fucking me for the first time with a bare cock. Despite the pain he must feel from his cage, Reed stayed close, watching intently every second. I'm sure he was thinking of his first girlfriend, and the black lover who took her away from him as Alexander pounded me senseless. In addition to letting Reed know every time I orgasmed, I kept up a running commentary.

"Reed, do you like watching a superior male fuck the stuffing out of your wife? Do you like seeing how Alexander's cock glistens from my pussy juice because I'm so wet for his big, black cock? My period should have started yesterday, cuckold. Do you know what that means? I'm carrying a black baby inside of me. When our baby is born, everyone is going to know what a cuckold you are. Your parents, your brother, your sister, all your friends and everyone at work is going to know I've been fucking black men because you weren't good enough for me, weren't man enough for me. That I needed to find a real man to give me the pleasure that you can't with your little white dick, that only big, black dicks could satisfy me and give us the children we want."

Alexander was listening to me carry on. He actually flinched a couple of times as I spoke, shocked I'd be talking to Reed that way, totally emasculating him. I liked him more because he was shocked, and thought I was being harsh. It made me feel that if he did become my Bull, he wouldn't be bad for Reed, that he could find some ground that allowed Reed to be Reed, without totally devastating him. I was being harsher today than usual, because he was going to fuck me tomorrow, and he'd have a chance to take some back whether orally or vaginally, reclaiming me from the fucking I was receiving tonight.

Alexander finally gasped several times as he froze and he pumped his semen into me.

"Pump your black cum in me. The only thing my husband's good for is cleaning masculine black cum out of my pussy," I said. "Do you remember your primary job, cuckold?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"As soon as your boss is done, you get on it. I expect he'll fuck me a lot tonight, and without condoms, you need to clean up, so I don't have to sleep in a wet spot."

Alexander had left me close to another orgasm when he pulled off me, so Reed was gratified when I climaxed so soon after he started licking me. He'd been getting a lot of practice lately anyway, and I considered him twice as good at oral sex as he used to be.

"Do you like the taste of Alexander's cum, cuckold?"

"He could drink pineapple juice, ma'am."

"Yes, he could," I laughed. "Why don't you bring some to work on Monday so he can feed you sweeter cum in my pussy."

I had two more orgasms before Reed got me clean.

"Why don't you ask Mr. Ross if he'd like you to clean off his cock?" I asked.

The interesting part of this, was that every day Reed saw him at work, he'd be thinking about his boss' dick and how it felt in his mouth, how it tasted with my cum on it. Even if I stopped fucking Alexander now, there would always be Alexander's cock in Reed's head, fucking with him.

"Mr. Ross, would you like me to clean your cock, sir?"

I knew Reed was hoping he'd say no, but my little chat with Alexander earlier had the desired effect I'd hoped for.

"Please clean it off. Try to give me another erection before you leave the room. I want to fuck your wife again."