My Black Babies Ch. 04

Story Info
Vicky fucks Reed's boss in front of the senior management.
20.7k words
4.5
20.2k
26

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 11/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,591 Followers

In this chapter, Vicky goes on a date with Reed's boss in front of other members of his company, and eventually, she fucks him in front of them, creating a possibility for other cuckolds at Reed's work. This chapter contains interracial sex, oral sex, public sex, cuckolding in an FLR relationship, male chastity and pegging. My thanks to JohnnyGalt for his editorial assistance. ©2023, all rights reserved.

My Black Babies, Chapter 4

I Fuck Reed's Boss Publicly

As I suspected, Mr. Ross used me frequently in the first two weeks. He fucked me at our house four times, twice each week, the fourth time while Reed watched after we'd both gotten medical clearance and I got fucked bareback. He liked that Reed had to lick his cum out of my well fucked pussy, and I expected Reed would be watching more in the future for that reason. He also fucked me three times at his house, none of those with Reed watching. Seven times in fourteen days worked out to every other day. I was enjoying myself, and I was sure Reed was too, although he wished he could watch more often. One of the times at Alexander's house, I was allowed to film my fucking, although the quality was pretty poor because the camera was static, and we were not.

I didn't stay at his house when I went there, coming home to my cuckold each night because I had to work the next day.

The only reason I didn't get fucked at Reed's workplace, is I was working too. I was sure that would change once I quit my job.

I also followed up on the four remaining items of porn Reed had selected for me.

The fourth movie I watched, had a burglar breaking into a house where a couple was sleeping. He tied the husband up, then fucked the wife four times over the course of the night, leaving a black baby inside of her. Her husband didn't realize that his wife left the house open almost every night afterward, hoping the burglar would come back. He finally did after she delivered his first child, and left a second baby in his wake.

The fourth written story, was the roughest of the porn Reed gave me to that point. The black man was a bisexual Dom, and the white man's wife submitted to him at a BDSM club. Both of them eventually became black owned, with the husband subject to as much fucking by their black Master as she was. There was more than a little cock sucking and butt fucking in that tale. I supposed that was the reason Reed accepted sucking Joe's cock when I told him to.

The last movie I watched was disgusting, the worst. The husband was totally demeaned and degraded, more so than I'd ever be comfortable doing. Both his wife and her Bull pissed in his mouth, turning him into a toilet.

"Why would you watch this shit?" I asked.

"I guess I was preparing myself for the worst, ma'am, in case that was something you wanted."

"If I ever did anything like this to you, Reed, I'd expect you to divorce me. I'd lose all respect for you if you didn't. Just because you're a cuckold, doesn't mean you don't have basic rights as a human. If I had a Bull who'd try doing this to you, I'd leave him. No one has the right to do this to someone else. I don't think I could do it even if you wanted it. It's vile. You still need to stand up for yourself. I can respect your cuckold fetish, but I could never respect this. Did Ashley or Tony ever try making you do this?"

"No, ma'am."

"If you do something like this, I will leave you."

"Yes, ma'am."

The last story was about a man and a wife on safari in Africa. They had two children already, which they'd left home with his parents. They were taken by a tribe deep in the jungle, one that had little contact with white men. The natives were fascinated by her fair skin and blonde hair. The husband was turned into a tribal slave, forced to do the most demeaning work, especially when they found out he couldn't hunt worth a damn. His wife was turned into a tribal brood mare, forced to bear child after child for the tribe. When they finally got a chance to escape, the wife decided to stay, enjoying her high social status and the frequent sex with big dicked natives. The husband returned home without her, forced to tell their children she didn't want to come home to them. She did stay with her other children though, far more of them, so was she abandoning her other children, or just assuming the husband could better care for them at this point?

******

Reed and I put larger and larger plugs in each day, to prepare our asses for fucking. One week after I first fucked Alexander, I fucked my husband's butt with my smallest strap on. I did it facing him, with his legs pulled up to his chest. I lubed both my strap-on and his ass good before I did it. I was gentle with my husband, going nice and slow, letting him get used to my toy in his ass. I spent a lot of time kissing him as well, something I hadn't been doing much while engaged in our current behavior. He appreciated his ability to kiss me, which made the ass fucking more tolerable.

While he still had his cage on, and couldn't get an erection himself, my fucking did massage his prostate and milk his seminal fluid out of his prostate. He had a nice big wet spot under his prick when we finished. I gave him around a twenty minute fucking, since he didn't seem to be in distress. I imagined if a male fucked him, he'd have to go until the male climaxed so figure twenty minutes wouldn't harm him. Since I didn't get off by fucking him, he had to lick me to several orgasms, after he cleaned up his mess.

When he was in his room, I used the same prick to fuck my ass. It wasn't bad. I got through it okay, but wasn't looking forward to the next largest size. I imagined it would feel better if there was another person on the end of the prick, and not my hand. It was messy, and I wanted to find some cleaner way of doing it.

I gave Reed's ass a couple days of rest, then went with the eight inch appendage. I fucked him doggy style, and the puddle was left on the sheets underneath him, so he had to change the linens. Reed was, surprisingly, looking forward to my fucking him with the largest of the dicks, because he knew he could fuck me again when I did him.

I decided to do that one on a weekend, because there was something else I wanted to try, and it would require some time.

******

I'm going to take a step backward for a moment. I said in the beginning of this chapter, that Alexander and I had finally gotten our medical clearances, and could fuck bareback, so I'm going to describe exactly how that occurred, since it was a change in our relationship. It was on our second weekend, so I would be fucking my husband's ass with my biggest strap-on that weekend as well. No reason not to do both, as far as I was concerned. It was a Friday, two weeks after Alexander came for dinner and spent the night with me. He called that morning, asking me if he could take me out to dinner that night.

"I'd love to go, Alexander. So nice of you to ask."

"I've got my medical clearance."

"That's wonderful news, sir. I received mine as well."

"All the more reason to celebrate."

"I agree completely."

"Reed will be driving us, so that I can sit in the back seat with you."

I laughed. "I don't see why not, Mr. Ross. He likes to stick close to see what I get up to."

"I'm thinking I'd like you to get up to eight inches of rock hard cock plugging your pussy, without a rubber on."

"Sir, you're making me dizzy with lust, and I have to wait until tonight when you can take care of that lust. I'll be dizzy all day."

"I'll be hard all day. Seems like a fair trade."

"Yes, sir. You might want to tug one out before I see you. I wouldn't want you cumming too early and disappointing me."

"Since I intend to spend the night fucking you, the first one hardly matters, does it?"

"Put that way, no. Perhaps I'll swallow that first one so my jaw doesn't get sore on your fat prick."

Alexander laughed. "I sure do enjoy this relationship, Victoria. You're a regular firecracker."

"You're the one who lit the fuse. What time shall we pick you up?"

"I'll have Reed drive me over there after work. We should get there by seven. Does that give you enough time to be ready?"

"It will be tight, but I'll be ready."

"Something a little bit slutty."

"Of course."

"There will be others going out to dinner with us."

"Anyone I know?"

"All the senior partners at the firm, plus a few rising stars in the junior ranks, including Reed."

Oh, oh. If Alexander couldn't get me to Reed's office, he was going to bring the office to me. My pussy immediately got drenched, thinking of the connotations of that. I believed that Reed was about to be cuckolded in front of most of the managers in his office. Oh, would that do things to his libido.

"You are just too naughty, sir."

"You caught the implications of that?"

"Immediately. One thing I wish to make clear, is that I'm doing this for Reed. His fetish is black cuckolding. I won't be a whore for all the senior partners. No one but you will touch me. If you wish to continue this, you'll ensure that the rest of the partners are on their best behavior around me."

"Message received. You are my fuck toy alone."

"Yes, sir."

It was tight. I got home at six, so I immediately took out the red outfit that I'd worn when we'd had Mr. Ross for supper; the red number with the plunging front, and short skirt with the front slit, garter belt and smoky black stockings. I did wear panties, but they were a very tiny g-string, also red. I hopped in the shower, and made sure to touch up my close shave down below, plus legs and underarms. Apply curling iron to get soft waves to my hair, make-up, including bright red lipstick, and perfume applied to strategic places. I'd just slipped on the fuck me pumps when Alexander texted me and told me they were out front.

I stepped outside the house and locked up, strutting out to the car with lots of hip sway from the high heels, conscious that Reed was watching from the front seat, knowing I was going to be fucking his boss later. If he weren't in a cage, he'd be stiff as a board. It was probably painful for him at the moment.

I climbed into the back seat with Mr. Ross, knowing my dress would be riding up and flashing my red panties at my husband. I gave Reed a quick "Hi, honey," before locking lips with his boss, with him sliding a big hand through the plunging top and palming a breast, getting my nipples hard as nails. We set out for the restaurant, which Alexander informed me was thirty minutes away, roughly.

"Just long enough for a blow job, sir?"

"Sounds about right. You can keep sucking if I blow early."

I smiled, and with my husband watching in the rear-view mirror, unzipped Alexander's pants and withdrew his lovely, already erect cock from his boxers, and lowered my mouth over his shaft.

I took my time, since I had it to take, lingering on his cock, slowly sliding up and down the top four inches of his shaft, with a hand in his pants cupping his balls. He had a hand on my head, though he didn't try forcing my head down. I made sure there were sound effects to add to Reed's angst, slurping every so often. Alexander's appreciative moans and assorted comments made up the balance of the sounds coming from the back seat, while Reed's heavy breathing and soft whimpers of pain came from the front.

"You're so good at that, Vicky. God, you're a great cocksucker."

I was busy, so didn't bother to answer, except for an extra loud slurp up his shaft.

"Does your wife suck your cock like this, cuckold?"

"Not recently, Mr. Ross," Reed responded. "I've been locked up tight for two weeks."

"When is she going to release your tiny white dick again?"

"When she fucks my ass with her largest strap-on."

Alexander laughed. "Christ, those lips, that tongue. The only thing missing is her being able to look at me as she sucks me off."

Reed whimpered.

My jaw was starting to get sore from the width of Alexander's prick, so I did what I could to finish him off fast, and he finally blew his load down my throat, moaning and thrusting his hips off the car seat. I made sure I didn't spill a drop so his pants would remain pristine. The car jerked slightly as Reed lost concentration momentarily.

"Do I need to remind you to keep your eyes on the road, Reed," Alexander said.

"No, sir. Sorry, sir."

We went to the Vetro Restaurant and Lounge which served Italian food right on the waterfront at Howard Beach. All of the other senior partners were there, four, with their wives, except for Alexander, who had me. There were four junior partners, who had wives or girlfriends, except Reed, who was without a partner since I was with Alexander.

When asked, Alexander said, "Since I'm divorced, Reed was kind enough to loan me his wife for the evening. It wouldn't do to go out dancing without a partner, would it."

I was seated at the main table with all of the senior partners, while the junior guys were at another table. Alexander was quite attentive, holding my chair, ensuring my water was kept refreshed, He frequently put an arm around me when he leaned in to speak to me, or rested his hand on my leg, close to my stocking tops, which another partner and his wife could see. Essentially, I was treated exactly like his date for the evening, which I was. Reed was close enough to see Alexander's attentions, which had him in a dither.

After dinner, we went to the lounge where they had live music, and drank and danced the night away. I stuck with water or soda, and I danced most of my dances with Alexander, but I also danced with each of the other senior partners at least once. When I danced with Alexander, his hands often wandered down to my ass, where he gently squeezed my cheeks as he held me up against his erection, my arms thrown around his neck, perhaps resting my head against his broad chest, if I wasn't looking into his eyes. When Alexander danced with any of the other women, he was a complete gentleman. It was only with me that he was so handsy, so everyone noticed, including Reed. If allowed to, Reed would have had an erection all night long.

I suspect the other junior partners were giving Reed a ration of shit for his slut wife who was essentially grinding against Alexander's crotch.

During one of the ladies' bathroom breaks, the wife I'd been seated beside at dinner, and who'd kept a close eye on me dancing, said, "Are you fucking Alexander?" Her name was Maggie.

Three other wives of senior partners, who'd come to the powder room with us were immediately waiting for my answer. Their names were Paula, Jane and Jackie.

"Frequently," I said, with a smile. "He has a very lovely, thick cock."

"Does Reed know?" Paula asked.

"He should. I sucked Alexander off in the car on the way over. Reed was driving and watching in the rear view. Almost went off the road when Alexander orgasmed in my mouth."

"Does Alexander have something on Reed? Is that why he doesn't do anything to stop it?" Maggie asked.

"Reed doesn't want to stop it. It excites him when I have sex with black men. In fact, I strongly suspect I'm carrying a black baby now."

"Alexander's?" Jane asked, shocked.

"No. I still haven't fucked Alexander without a condom on. Tonight will be the first for that. Reed actually hired a black fellow who'd given children to fourteen other women, thirteen white, and one Asian, to breed me a few weeks ago. I spent six wonderful days at The Pierre, fucking his ten inch long dick, seven or eight times a day, the last night, with Reed watching him fuck me twice. I've only fucked Alexander for two weeks because I thought it would be fun to fuck Reed's boss."

"Oh, God, ten inches, really?" Jackie asked. "Frank is five and a half on his best day."

"Every wonderful inch," I laughed.

"How big is Alexander?" Jackie asked.

"Only eight, but almost as thick."

"Is the myth about black men true," Paula asked.

"I can't speak to all black men, as I've only been with two, well, four if you include fellatio. Every one I've seen, and I went to a club which caters to white women having safe sex with black men, seems to have been over six, and the smallest I sucked was around seven. I asked the first fellow, my breeder, and he said that very few men are as long as he is, and to him, white and black are roughly the same, with a slight edge to black. He's seen one white fellow who had a ten inch prick too, so it's not just a racial thing."

"Could I hire that black guy?" Jackie asked. "The one with the big cock."

"Jackie!" Maggie said, shocked.

"What? Just once I'd like to feel a long thick prick in me. Ten inches sounds about right."

"I wouldn't mind one either," Paula said. "Ed is a good six inches, but hell, ten thick inches. That's amazing.

"Sorry, ladies, but Mr. Ten Inch is married. His wife doesn't let him fuck around for fun. He gets paid 20 grand to breed white bitches, so unless you're willing to deliver a black baby to your husband, you're out of luck."

"Damn!" Jackie said. "Those are grounds for divorce right there. What about going to that club?"

"You have to go with a member. I'm not a member, and your husband probably isn't either if you've never been there," I said.

"Would you let Alexander breed you?" Maggie asked.

"Reed and I want three children. All of them will be black, so maybe."

"Why black?" Maggie asked.

"Reed is almost infertile. We tried for two years before he hired the black guy. A black jock with a big dick stole his first girlfriend from him in college. They fucked in front of him all the time, and he developed a fetish for black cuckoldry. Since that's what makes him happy, black children is what he'll get."

"That's almost unbelievable," Paula said. "Absolutely amazing."

"After this happened, I read an awful lot about cuckold fetishes. It's more common than you might think, although you might not realize it. Most men are probably embarrassed to admit they'd love their wife to fuck some well hung stud and watch. It's both humiliating and exciting for Reed to watch me fuck a black lover."

"Then how would you know if your husband might be into it?" Jackie asked.

"If your husband watches a lot of interracial porn, that's a pretty good indication," I said. "Reed's computer was chock full of the stuff when I figured out where he hid it. Most of his porn dealt with white wives fucked by black studs who end up leaving the wives pregnant while the husband impotently watches his wife bred. Look, I want you all to think about this. Your men are all accounting nerds. They've probably been intimidated by athletes all of their lives, and black athletes more than others. I'll bet Alexander is the only one who went to college on an athletic scholarship. There may be some shit lurking down in your husband's psyches, even they don't know about."

"No kidding?" Jackie said. "I don't catch Frank watching porn often, but I've caught some black on white images a couple times when I've caught him stroking one off."

"Then Frank might be a cuckold waiting to happen," I said. "Put your hand on his dick the next time I dance with Alexander, see if he's hard. If he is, give me a signal, and I'll have Alexander dance with you, and give you the hands on treatment he gives me. Watch what your husband does when Alexander clutches your ass. If he has to keep adjusting his pants, or seems to be rubbing his crotch, you might have a cuckold in waiting."

"That is so fucking hot," Jackie said. "I'll do it."

"Then if you want to up the ante, come back to the powder room, take off your panties, and openly hand them to Alexander in front of Frank, see if he says anything, and how hot the fucking is when you go home tonight. That will be a huge clue."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,591 Followers