My Black Babies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,591 Followers

"Yes, sir."

Reed started cleaning that meaty black cock. I added, "Don't forget to lick his scrotum. I'm sure my cum leaked all over it when he was fucking me."

"Yes, ma'am."

Reed got him cleaned up, then sucked him to another erection. We then sent Reed to his room, and I rode Alexander's cock, making a salacious amount of noise so Reed would hear me. I cleaned him off myself the next time. I used a towel on myself. Alexander was not ambitious enough to eat his own cum out of my pussy. Maybe in the future.

******

The next morning, we started fucking again. My, my, his cock felt so good in my pussy. I made lots of noise, until I saw Reed peeking through the cracked door.

"Quit lurking out in the hallway, Reed. Come watch how a real man fucks me."

Alexander was on top of me in the missionary position. I was clutching his ass with my legs, having wrapped them around him, using them to pull him inside me with each stroke. My arms were around his neck as we intently kissed, tongues swirling, swapping spit. Alexander's ass rose and fell as he fucked me, driving his cock deep inside me.

"Sir, your big, black cock feels so good inside of me. You cock is so large compared to my husband. He can't fuck me like this. He can't make me cum like you do. Are you going to cum inside of me again, sir. Perhaps, you'll be the father of my next child, Alexander. Would you like Reed to raise your baby, sir?"

Perhaps Alexander had a bit of a breeding fetish, as he really started pumping when I said that, as if he could complete the job now. I enjoyed the ferocity of his taking, long, deep strokes.

"Put your fertile black cum in your slutty bitch, sir. Show my husband how you intend to breed a baby into me."

A crescendo of fucking, a deep growl, and Alexander began spunking my cunt, pulse after pulse.

"That's right, sir, fill my married white cunt with your black seed. I fucking love it, sir."

It took a while, but Alexander finally stopped pumping. I unwrapped my legs and let him roll off of me. I spread my legs wide for Reed.

"Did your boss totally destroy my cunt, cuckold?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Have you ever destroyed a cunt like that?"

"No, ma'am."

"Of course not. That's why you're watching your boss fucking destroy my cunt while you crouch out in the hall. Lick my cunt, cuckold. Clean me up, show me what you're good for."

"Yes, ma'am."

Reed dutifully licked my pussy of all of Alexander's cum. All he could get to, anyway. A lot of it went deeper than Reed's tongue would ever reach.

"Sir, would you like Reed to clean off your cock?" I asked.

"Please."

"You heard the man. Take care of his cock, Reed, then bring me my strap-on with the largest attachment. It's time to peg you again. Bring lots of lube and a towel."

Alexander watched Reed take care of clean up. "Good job, Reed. It's time to get your ass reamed."

I know that Reed didn't want his boss watching me fuck his ass. He was humiliated enough without Alexander there. Again, every time he saw Alexander at work, he'd know that Alexander had fucked his wife, had Reed suck his cock clean, and then watched him get ass fucked. There'd be no escaping the images seeing his boss would bring back. Nevertheless, he obeyed, returning with all I'd asked for.

"It's time for you to strip off, Reed, and show Mr. Ross why he's fucking me and not you. He'll see why I keep your little boy cock caged up."

When Reed was naked, I told him to stand close to the bed, where Alexander still lay sprawled, his meaty cock still at least five inches long.

"Look at my husband, sir. Look at the tiny cage I keep his baby cock locked up in. Is there any way in hell that you'd fit into this cage?"

Alexander laughed. "Never. You might as well cut it off as try to jam it into anything that tiny."

"Exactly, which is why I've fucked you like what, twenty total times since the last time I fucked my husband."

"More. I think I'm averaging three and a half times per visit, and this is the seventh day we've fucked."

"I believe you're right, sir. Twenty-four, maybe five times already. I'd like to shoot for an even thirty before you leave, sir. It's so nice fucking you without a condom, so I can feel your hot cum inside of me."

"Thirty might be pushing it," Alexander laughed. "I haven't fucked six times in one day since my honeymoon."

"Ooh, sir. What if I wore my honeymoon trousseau? All that pretty white lingerie Reed saw me in on our honeymoon. We could pretend we were on our honeymoon, and perhaps you could fuck me six more times. I'll dress up for you later, sir, after I've fucked Reed's ass."

"Intriguing. I'm getting a stiff prick just thinking about it."

"I can see that, sir," I said, grabbing hold of his cock. "I love your cock, sir. Reed, kneel up, let's get this show on the road."

As Reed knelt down, I got up and put on my strap-on, the ten inch cock dangling down from my crotch.

"That quite the big phallus you have there," Alexander said.

"It's roughly the same size as my breeder, sir. He was quite the stud. I thought I would surrender my last virginity to whoever became my Bull. If I was going to get fucked in the ass by something this big, Reed was damn well going to get fucked in the ass by something this big."

I pulled out the largest plug which Reed had been regularly wearing for the last week to keep his asshole limber. I wiped his bottom with the towel, and wrapped the plug in it for Reed to clean later. I applied lots and lots of lube to his crack, and even more to the big prick.

"You've done this a couple times before, cuckold, so you should be getting used to it. This one is bigger, I know, but it's a matter of degree only. Perhaps Mr. Ross will let you suck his cock to take your mind off the one going up your ass. Why don't you ask him politely."

Reed looked at the slumbering giant lying across Alexander's thighs.

"Mr. Ross, may I please suck your cock, sir?"

"Why not," Alexander said.

Reed bent over his groin and plucked the snake off his leg and inserted it into his mouth. I got behind him, pushed the fake cock against his tiny pucker, still gapped slightly from the plug, and began easing it inside. Reed groaned, stretched more than he'd ever been stretched before.

I slowly eased half of it up his bum.

"Halfway there, cuckold," I said.

Reed moaned, his mouth full of Alexander's burgeoning erection. I took four or five minutes to slowly push the rest of that monster into Reed's ass. By this time, Alexander had a full blown cock stand and Reed was being piped at both ends, spit-roasted as I'd been.

"You look like I did when I was spit-roasted at Club Mocha, Reed. A big cock at both ends, except one was in my pussy, not my ass. The one in my pussy was as big as this one was. Don't let Reed drain you, Alexander. I want your cum in my pussy again."

Reed groaned, still in his cage, trying to get hard. I held still for a couple of minutes, letting Reed's ass adjust to the poker in his pucker. When he seemed relaxed enough, I started to fuck him, going slow at first, but speeding up over time. A puddle of seminal fluid began forming under Reed's prick, his prostate being milked. Alexander pulled his dick out of Reed's mouth, Reed's moaning louder when he did. I figured perhaps fifteen minutes of steady fucking should do it. I finally pulled out.

"I need fucked again, Reed. Clean up this mess and I'll unlock your baby prick before Alexander fucks me again. You can't touch your baby boy dick though. I'm going to let you fuck me when Mr. Ross is done, so don't waste your cum by masturbating."

"Yes, ma'am."

Reed gathered up the plug, the towel, my strap-on and washed everything he could before returning to the bedroom, where I was sucking Alexander's cock to keep him hard. I released Reed from his cage. His cock was instantly hard. I don't know if it was from being confined, but the head looked purple and smooth, as if the skin was stretched to the maximum.

"How would you like to fuck me, sir? It's your choice."

"Ride me. I want to play with your breasts as you ride me."

"Cowgirl it is, sir. Remember cuckold, no touching. Just watch how a real man fucks me. Put your hands behind your back so I know you're not touching yourself."

I mounted Alexander's fat prick and had no problem sliding down his pole until I was resting on his groin.

"You fill me up so nicely, sir. It feels wonderful, much nicer than Reed's baby cock."

I started bouncing as Reed watched me become a slut for black cock. Alexander was playing with my boobs, including leaning up and suckling my nipples. I liked having my breasts played with. It made my orgasms richer, and deeper, having stimulation in more than one area.

I kept my eye on Reed, to ensure he wasn't masturbating, even as I enjoyed my ride. After five minutes, his cock started twitching and I knew an orgasm wasn't far behind. I didn't say anything, just watched. A bead of pre-cum leaked out, then another, and another. More twitching, his pecker bouncing up and down like a maestro's baton. Then a stream of cum, ejaculating all across my back, several long, thick spurts, before the balance came dribbling out of his cock.

"You're disgusting," I said. "You must really love watching me fuck your boss if you can cum without touching yourself. I was going to let you fuck me. Apparently, you don't want to fuck me if you're going to shoot your cum all over my back."

"I'm sorry, ma'am."

"If I weren't getting such a good shafting right now, I'd make you lick that cum up. Get a towel."

"Yes, ma'am."

He disappeared while I continued my ride up and down the beanstalk. Reed returned and wiped up what he could.

Five minutes later, Alexander blasted another load of cum into my pussy.

"Get your cage, cuckold. I'm going to lock you up."

"Please, Mistress, don't lock me up. Please let me fuck you."

That was the first time Reed had used that appellation. Mistress. I liked the sound of that. I looked, and sure enough, Reed had another erection.

"I only intended you to cum once, cuckold, not twice. Why should I let you fuck me when I've got a nice cunt full of Alexander's fertile cum in my pussy."

"Please, Mistress. It's been so long since you let me fuck you."

Over two weeks. It had been awhile. The Tuesday night show with Joe.

"Very well, but you fuck my cum laden cunt, then clean up all of the mess."

"Yes, Mistress."

I got on my hands and knees, so Reed had to fuck me from behind, able to see my well fucked pussy and the cum leaking out of me. He pushed into the warm mixture of cum filling my pussy, moaning like the happiest man alive.

"Are you going to put your cock in me, or have you already cum again," I said.

"It is in you, Mistress."

"It is? Are you sure? I can't feel you."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Well move, damnit, so I can feel you."

Reed started moving, slowly at first, then harder, as he attempted to reclaim that which he'd given away. I climaxed, and Reed groaned, feeling my pussy contractions massaging his prick. I climaxed a second time, and Reed lost it, hosing me down, adding his cum to Alexander's. Maybe five minutes, he'd been so excited.

Without a word, I lay down on my back and pointed to my pussy, soaked in the cum of two men.

Without a word, Reed dipped his tongue in the mess and began licking up the cum flowing from my pussy. I got two more orgasms that way. Alexander was starting to get another erection. Good. I might have more use of his dick today.

Reed finished up, and I told him to change the linens while Alexander and I took a shower together. We might have further use of the bed, then to make breakfast.

"Yes, Mistress."

******

As we showered, Alexander asked me about all the things that I said to Reed. "You're pretty hard on him, aren't you?"

I was soaping his cock at the time.

"I can't completely understand all of the humiliation aspects of cuckoldry," I said. "I do know that it's real. In my research on cuckold forums, a lot of cuckolds admit they like to be humiliated by their cuckoldress, or her bull. In Reed's case, I'm sure it goes back to his first cuckold experience, Tony making fun of him and the size of his cock as he fucked Reed's girlfriend. I wonder if saying how much better you are, and how worthless Reed is, justifies his cuckoldry in his eyes. That if he were a better man, I wouldn't need anyone else, so taking a lover has a reason he can accept."

"Was he that bad at sex?"

"Not really. Reed ensured I climaxed at least once during sex, even if it was orally. I didn't realize how good sex could be, but I wasn't dissatisfied at the time. I know you can tell I don't have to pretend how often I climax, because you're just that good, but I will admit to making more of the fucking than I need to, because it plays to Reed's fetish. I want him to get as much out of it, as I'm getting. Reed was usually good for sex maybe two, or possibly three times a day. I've never seen him get an erection as often as he does when I'm cuckolding him. That's how arousing having sex with others is to him. It would seem that the opposite should be true for normal people, but he responds to it much differently than you would. You'd be insulted and walk out. Reed eats it up."

"I admit I never expected to see anyone cumming without physical stimulation."

"All in his head, I know, and then erect again immediately afterward. Can you stay the rest of the day? I've got some more games I'd like to play. I'd really like to pretend that we're on our honeymoon. I'll dress in my honeymoon lingerie, to remind Reed of our honeymoon. I'd like you to remain naked all day, so I can frequently play with your cock, and fuck you as often as you can get it up. Fuck like it is our honeymoon, which I think will play to Reed's insecurities. The most negative emotion of cuckolds is fear of losing their loved one. I think a play honeymoon might amp up the fear. If you stay, I'd like to fuck you while you're sitting down, in a reverse cowgirl, so I'm facing Reed with your big cock going inside me. I'll make him get close so he can see me spread over your cock and your cum pulsing into my pussy. I'm thinking of making him lick my clit, right next to your pumping cock."

"I can't think of a better way to spend the rest of my day."

"You can even spend another night, but I strongly suspect Frank and Jackie will be coming over on Sunday, and you can't be here, given Jackie gave you her panties. I'm not going to set her up for fucking anyone unless Frank is on board. I won't condone cheating on her husband, but if Frank wants to watch her get nailed, I'll try to arrange it."

"You still have to tell me what happened last night."

"If you're spending the day, we'll have lots of time for pillow talk. I'd also like you to watch one of the movies that Reed pointed out as one of his favorites. It involves a white husband playing poker with four black friends. The husband bets his wife for the night, he loses and she's gang banged all night. Did Reed ask you if you played poker?"

"He did."

"Would you be willing to play poker with four black friends, with me as the prize to be won. You don't strike me as someone willing to share your woman, but theoretically, I'm not yours. I did tell you I'd fuck other black men bareback if they were clean, but knowing it might be happening, is different than watching it happen. Could you watch one or all of your friends fuck me as my husband watches helplessly, as I'm turned into a black cock slut?"

"That's an interesting question. I think I might have a little difficulty with that. I'll have to think about it."

I smiled at him. "Please do. If you become my Bull, I want you to turn me into a three hole slut, who fucks other men as you direct. Let's go eat; I'm starving."

We finished up the shower and I found the lacy white neglige I'd worn on my honeymoon. It hid nothing, so I was essentially naked. Alexander was definitely naked, my swinging dick.

Reed hadn't finished our late breakfast yet, and had set the table for three, which was a no go today.

"I'm on my honeymoon with my man. Did you let other men eat with us on our honeymoon?"

"No, Mistress."

"You can eat in the kitchen and wait on us today."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good boy."

I pushed my plate closer to Alexander's and when Reed served our meal, I sat in Alexander's lap and we fed each other, frequently kissing. I could see Reed watching us from the kitchen. I hadn't put his cage back on yet, so he was hard. He started to rub himself.

"Don't touch your baby cock, cuckold. That's disgusting. I'll lock it up if you persist. Cherish your freedom."

He removed his hand. There was a lot of hanky panky as we ate, Mr. Ross happy to play along. Alexander got another erection and I sank over his cock and fucked him as we finished breakfast, kissing often when we weren't chewing. When Alexander orgasmed, Reed got a dessert to go with his breakfast.

We got up from the table and adjourned to the living room. I had Alexander watch the poker movie while Reed cleaned up the kitchen. He followed us to the living room with his little stiffy when he was done, sitting on a chair where he could watch things play out. I was playing with Alexander's cock while he watched, lightly stroking him as I continued sitting in his lap.

The movie ended and I kissed him. "What do you think, lover? Do you think you could arrange a poker game with four or five of your black friends, with me as the prize?"

"Perhaps. I've never seen a woman gang banged before. It might be interesting."

"I'd love to serve you and your friends, dear." I kissed him. "Five or six big black cocks fucking me all night long. They'd have to wear condoms of course. Unless they all got tested first, but I'm thinking it would be fun if Reed had to clean the cum of six different black men from my married white pussy. That would be so much cum, and I'd be so messy."

Reed groaned and I turned in time to see him spew a stream of cum five feet across the floor. Seven more times he pulsed, though each additional shot, fell shorter and shorter.

"Clean that up, you disgusting cuckold."

When Reed returned with the cleaning supplies, I stood up and spun around, the neglige swirling around me.

"What do you think, sir.? Do I still look like a bride on her honeymoon?"

"You look amazing," Alexander said.

"Enough to fuck me again?"

"Definitely," he responded, pointing to his steely shaft. Turning from him and facing Reed, I sank down over his cock. Reed couldn't take his eyes off his black shaft disappearing into my white pussy.

"Come here, cuck, and serve your Mistress. I want you to crawl over here and lick my cunt as I fuck my black lover. Take a good look at his big black cock filling your wife's pussy. See how much more he stretches my cunt, than you can,"

Reed crawled over and tentatively started licking my pussy, stretched around Alexander's dick.

I loved it. I should get fucked like this more often, someone licking my clit while I got well shafted by a big black cock. I went off. Begging to get fucked, moaning like a banshee, fucking myself on his dick. Reed tried to stay on my pussy, but I was bouncing up and down on Alexander's cock so much, he couldn't do it. He just ended up licking both of us.

"Put your hand on Alexander's balls, cuckold. I want you to keep them there. When he cums inside of me, I want you to feel him pumping his load into me. I want you to pull back and watch his cock swelling as he pumps me full of his fertile black spunk."

Reed moaned, and I suspected he'd cum again. He cupped Alexander's balls, obeying.

"Give my husband a little warning, lover. I want him to know when you're going to fill me again."

"It won't be long now," Alexander groaned.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,591 Followers