My Black Babies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Reed has never fucked your ass?" Paula asked.

"And he never will as long as he's in an FLR. My Bull might have other plans for my ass."

"Would you fuck us, I mean the other senior partners?" Ed asked. Paula stared holes into him.

"Other than the fact Paula might rip my hair out, you're not black. Reed doesn't have a white dick cuckold fetish. Fucking white dicks would be cheating on him. The only cocks going into me from now on are black, or his. If you fucked some slut, are you willing to let Paula fuck some stud? The whole goose and gander thing, you know. I can definitely find her a big black stud to change her world. Her pussy would definitely get stretched out."

Paula smiled at me. "How big is Alexander's cock?" Paula asked.

"Eight inches and thick. He is a stud. He's fucked me over thirty times in two weeks. Great orgasms. This weekend it was twice on Friday night after I sucked him off in the car on the way to the restaurant, five times yesterday and once this morning before he went home."

"How many orgasms did you have?" Jackie asked.

"Too many to try and keep count. You have to realize that it's not just his size, though. Just as Frank mentioned, there's a taboo aspect to black and white sex, plus the taboo factor of fucking someone else while I'm married, often while my husband is watching me. That's an orgasm jump starter, all by itself. I'm being an exhibitionist for my husband, and that's pretty arousing."

"How much bigger is Alexander than Reed?" Jackie asked.

"Three inches longer and twice as thick."

"Can I see Reed's cock cage?" Paula asked. "I think my husband needs to go in one since he asked about fucking you." Another glance between the two.

"Reed, pull down your panties, and show our guests your locked up prick."

Reed pulled down his frilly panties and pulled up his dress. Everyone leaned forward to get a better look. Reed's face was red.

"Does it hurt?" Frank asked.

"If I become aroused and I try to form an erection, yes. Otherwise it's fairly comfortable," Reed said.

"Do you wear it all the time?" Paula asked.

"Most of the time. Cumming on the floor yesterday three times, got me locked up again."

"Vicky, can you still feel it if Reed fucks you?" Jackie asked.

"Reed, please go to your room, now," I said.

"Yes, Mistress."

Reed left.

"Did he do something wrong?" Jackie asked.

"No, but there's a humiliation aspect to Reed's cuckoldry. I make fun of the size of his cock, and make comparisons to my lovers' cocks. I tell him I can't feel him when he fucks me, but it's not true. It's a bit of playacting. I also moan and carry on when my lovers fuck me, making more of it than it is. I'm having good orgasms, don't get me wrong, but I'm begging and pleading to get fucked by my lovers, loud enough Reed can hear even if he isn't in the room. I don't want him to know that I'm blowing it up even more, which is why I sent him to his room. I can feel him just fine, even though he doesn't fill me the way Alexander does, but I tell him I can't feel him, because it embarrasses him to think I can't even feel his dick when he fucks me, because one of my black lovers has stretched me out so much. That's all."

"You mean if I let Jackie fuck a stud, she'll still be able to feel me when I fuck her?" Frank asked.

"Yes, but she may tell you she can't. That's part of the fun for me. Frank, why don't you tell Reed he can join us again."

I figured Frank might have some questions he might want to ask more privately. He seemed the most interested in cuckoldry.

"Would any black guy have a big dick?" Paula asked.

"My first black lover said that pretty much all the white and black dicks he's seen are roughly the same, with perhaps a slight edge to black. You'll see some big white dicks and small black dicks. I won't fuck a small black dick because it does nothing for Reed if I do so. I figured that if I was going to fuck someone else for him, he'd have to be at least two inches longer, so seven inches. When I talked to my lover about getting a Bull, he made some recommendations to me, that it's not just size, but a number of factors you should consider for a Bull, the same as you would for anyone else you're going to spend time with. Intelligence, maturity, desire to please a woman, sense of humor. You should want someone who you enjoy as much out of the bedroom, as in it.

"Grabbing some young black thug out of a police lineup because he has a big dick, will probably be disappointing, for that reason. You want more than a big cock. A one nighter might be a different story, but I want someone who appreciates me as a woman, not just a sex object. I'd want it to be someone I'd be willing to date, not just hop his boner, although I won't mind being turned into a slut for my Bull, if that's what he wants. He'll be in charge, but if I'm disappointed with his choices for me, I'll drop him."

"Could we watch you fuck a black lover?" Jackie said.

"Well, the only one I have now is Alexander. You'd have to ask him. I'm not totally opposed to the idea. I'm already performing sex for Reed. Reed wouldn't have a say in it, because he would like me to release him from his cage on occasion. Having his dick locked up, gives you a lot of power over a man."

Paula looked at Ed again. Had he cheated on her, I wonder. Ed seemed to have an erection. Was he a cuckold, or still thinking about sex with me?

Reed came back with Frank. "What did I miss?" Frank asked.

"Victoria said she might be willing to let us watch her have sex with Alexander," Jackie said, "but we'd have to ask Alexander if it's okay with him."

That seemed to cause a lull in the conversation as everyone seemed to be considering what that would be like.

"Reed, honey, a couple of the glasses are empty. Why don't you check if anyone needs a refill?"

Reed carried out his maid duties, and we continued to chat about the cuckold lifestyle for another hour or so, then everyone left.

******

On Monday night, Alexander called me. "I've had two senior partners and one wife ask me if they could watch you and me have sex. Are you responsible for that?"

"They asked me if they could watch me with a black lover, and you're the only one I have at the moment. I said it would be up to you, because I don't much care. I'm already an exhibitionist for Reed."

"Really?"

"Really. It might not end up meaning anything for you in the near future, but women talk, and if you get good reviews, you may end up with some other sluts wanting some of your time, or should I say, your fine black cock."

"Where would we do it?"

"Your bedroom is bigger than mine if we're going to have an audience."

"When?"

"Not during the work day, obviously. I'd prefer a weekend, because we don't have to worry about work the next day."

"Would we make Reed do all of his cuckold things?"

"That is partly up to you, because it's your cock he'll be sucking. I'll ask him. That may be a step more than Reed is prepared to go. I'll try to offer him an incentive so he will."

"What?"

"Unlock his cock and let him reclaim me."

Alexander laughed. "That might do it. I'm not sure about getting my cock sucked by Reed with people watching."

"It's up to you. Let me know what you decide, and when."

"I want to fuck you right now."

"Not enough notice. If you set it up for tomorrow night, you can make full use of all those manly urges with an audience."

"I've got an erection that won't quit."

"Do what Reed would have to do; tug one off."

"I didn't used to be this horny."

"Free sex can do that to someone."

"I sure am loving our arrangement."

"Me, too."

"Talk to you later, Vicky. Give my best to the cuckold."

"Of course."

I had a chat with Reed.

"Honey, apparently our chat with the couples on Sunday, have led to some interesting developments. I suspect that Ed and Frank have asked if Alexander would be opposed to fucking me for an audience. Frank was in your room fairly long. Did he seem like me might want to be cuckolded?"

"He asked me not to say, Mistress."

"That's kind of like saying, isn't it?" Reed smiled. "If we do a public fucking, I'm going to be cuckolding you in front of other people."

"They already know, Mistress. I got some comments at work today."

"Anything too bad?"

"No, I could handle it, Mistress. It really is a relief not keeping this locked up inside of me."

"We were considering having you do your cuckold things when we do. You know, cleaning both of us off. Alexander isn't sure if he wants you sucking his cock in front of an audience. I guess I'd like to know whether you'd do it if he agreed?"

"I'll always clean your pussy, no problem. Sucking his cock is more problematic for me, Mistress."

"What if I unlocked your cock and allowed you to reclaim me afterward. It would be like reclaiming your masculinity at the same time. Just a thought. If you don't want to do it, I understand. I won't make you."

"I appreciate that, Mistress."

"This only works, if it works for both of us. I try to keep that in mind."

"Thank you, Mistress."

Alexander called me two hours later and said, "Fuck it, let's do this. Friday night, at my house at seven. I'll let everyone know tomorrow, and I need to fuck you tomorrow night, my house, no cuck."

"Yes, sir. I'll be there."

******

Along with the mega hot sex on Tuesday evening, we talked about how we wanted to present the cuckold lifestyle on Friday.

"How about this. On Thursday, you come to my house and film Reed getting me ready, like he's preparing me for a date. I'll have him shave me, pamper me, perfume me, dress me and you record it all. Make a little movie of it showing my husband preparing me for you. When the guests arrive, show them the movie to start, what's going on behind the scenes before we get together. You'll need to tell me when you plan showing the movie, and how long it will last, as we won't arrive until it's done.

"After everyone has seen the preparation movie, Reed and I will show up at your door, like we just arrived for our 'date', and you invite us in. Reed will tell you he wants you to fuck me, and you'll tell Reed to undress me for you, and when I'm naked, Reed has to ask you to please fuck his wife in a way that he can't possibly do.

"You agree that you'll fuck me, and I'll start to undress you, exposing a little at a time, and when you're naked, I'll sink to my knees and start worshipping your cock. I can suck you off to an orgasm, then kiss Reed, feeding him your cum. At that point you take me back to your bedroom, lick my pussy, then fuck me, in any way you want, trying to last as long as you can, which is another reason I suck you off."

"Why do I lick your pussy?"

"Show off your skills as a lover, remember. We went the women talking about this for the next ten years, and the men jealous of your skill. Hopefully, you get more pussy out of this down the line. After you cum, Reed will definitely clean out my pussy. I told him if he agreed to clean you off, I'd release him from his cock cage and let him reclaim me in front of the guests. You'll know he'll suck your cock if he's not caged. If he is, he couldn't do it in front of his colleagues, and I won't make him. If he's uncaged and you don't want him to, don't ask him. He'll be happy not having to suck your cock. If he does, I wouldn't mind if you fucked me again, so we can let him get you hard for another round of raunchy sex. I can mount you reverse cowgirl facing our audience, so everyone can get an eagle's eye view if you splitting my pussy in two, and maybe I get Reed on the bed to lick my cunt while you're fucking me."

"That sounds like a good plan. I'd like to buy you the clothes you'll wear. Is that a problem?"

"Not at all. I'll give you my sizes before I leave, but you'll need to bring them on Thursday, as that's what Reed will dress me in for the movie."

"When Reed gives you to me, I'd like to put a collar around your neck, saying you're my slut? Would that be okay?"

"Sounds hot to me. It will give Reed the willies for sure."

"I can fuck you on Thursday, after the movie, right?"

"I'll be disappointed if you don't. In fact, I'll be disappointed if you can't fuck me again now."

Alexander had no problem fucking me again, and with a little encouragement, fucked me a third time before I staggered home to bed, smelling like a whore and making Reed clean my pussy good. I let him sleep in my bed, because I didn't have the energy to kick him out.

On Wednesday, I told Reed we'd made a plan for Friday night, and to carry it out, Alexander was going to come tomorrow, and film Reed preparing me for my 'date' on Friday. Everything that he'd normally do to prepare me for another man, including shave me, bathe me, perfume me and dress me. That movie would be shown on Friday before we got there. We'd arrive at the end of the movie, as if this were the date he'd prepared me for, wearing the same clothes he'd put on me.

Then, I gave him the details of his job at the performance. "You'll definitely be licking me. You'll need to tell me ahead of time if you're willing to suck cock. If you are, I'll unlock you when we get there. If you aren't, you'll remain caged all night long, as we'll be spending the night at his home, me with Alexander, you in a guest room. If Alexander sees you're uncaged, he'll know you've agreed to suck him, but he still might not ask. If you're caged, he won't ask, even if he'd agree to. That's his cue, so you'll need to tell me on Friday before we leave what you want to do. Once we've reached his house, it's too late to change your mind. Alexander still has a choice, but you already made yours.

"Yes, Mistress. I understand."

"All of it; that you undress me, and ask Alexander to fuck me with his superior cock when I'm naked, because he can give me more pleasure than you can."

"Yes, Mistress. All of it."

"I'm going to kiss you with my mouth full of his cum."

"I'll be ready, Mistress."

"Such a good boy," I patted his cheek. "For that, I'll give you a hand job."

"Thank you, Mistress."

I'd learned some other things in my readings about cuckolds. It was called a ruined orgasm. Stimulate your cuckold to the point of cumming, then stop stimulating him as soon as his orgasm begins, removing all stimulation. I hadn't tried it out yet, so thought I'd give it a try.

Removing Reed's cock cage, I told him to clasp his hands behind his back, and leave them there. His poor little dick sprang up to an immediate erection. I lubed up my hand, and as I narrated the excellent fucking I'd received from Alexander last night, cupped his balls and stroked his shaft. Given both the mental and physical stimulus, Reed was ready to unload in three minutes.

"Is my poor cuckold, going to cum?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Do you like when I touch you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"It's too bad you don't have a cock like Alexander's which totally wrecked my pussy last night. Did you like eating his cum for me?"

Reed moaned. "He's drinking pineapple juice, so that's good, Mistress."

"Yes, it is, my tiny little man. Very good. Without you there to take care of him, I had to clean his cock. His cum is quite tasty now."

I could feel Reed was close. As soon as the he started to shoot, I released his cock and balls, and his orgasm quickly dropped away to nothing.

"Mistress!"

"You've read about ruined orgasms, haven't you cuckold?"

"Yes, Mistress, but I needed that orgasm."

"I had to see if I could do it. With any luck, you'll have a better one on Friday. Let me lock you up again, and I need to sleep. I didn't get nearly enough last night. Alexander was a stallion."

******

The outfit that Alexander brought for me on Thursday included lacy, sheer red underwear, sheer black thigh highs, with red high heels, and a red wrap dress with one tie to take it off. It looked sexy as hell.

Alexander filmed Reed bathing me, shaving me all over my body, applying perfume to my strategic pulse points, then waiting for me as I applied make-up, chatting to him about how I was looking forward to my black lover fucking me, and how much I appreciated his lovely cock. When I was ready, Reed dressed me in my outfit.

When we were finished, I asked Reed, "Do you think Alexander will want to fuck me in this?"

"Yes, Mistress. He won't be able to keep his cock out of you."

"Several times, I hope, since I intend the spend the night in his bed and in his arms. Does my little boy wish he was man enough to satisfy his wife?"

"Yes, Mistress."

I patted his cheek. "I know you do. Letting a better man plant this baby in my belly was a huge mistake on your part, cuckold."

"And cut," Alexander said. "I've got about forty minutes of footage here, but I think I'll cut it down to around twenty total. Don't need all the make up footage, and the shaving can be tweaked to the good stuff. I'll text you the length tomorrow. I always anticipate some late shows, and we'll give people drinks to lubricate them, but I plan on starting the show around 7:30 come hell or high-water. May I say, I think you'd make a great porn star, and I'm looking forward to tomorrow."

"You can say anything you like, as long it starts with, 'I need to fuck you.' Reed, honey, since I need to take my clothes off anyway, why don't you practice undressing me like you will tomorrow."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Don't forget your lines."

Reed undressed me, quite skillfully, I thought. He led me to Alexander. "Mr. Ross, please fuck my wife. She finds me inadequate in the bedroom and needs a big, black cock to keep her happy."

"Excellent, honey. Totally believable. Come Alexander, I need your dick in the worst way. Reed would you like to observe your boss fucking my lights out?"

"Yes, Mistress."

******

I received a text on Friday morning saying the movie was twenty-five minutes long, and to walk through the door at 7:55 on Friday night.

I texted back that my pussy was already dripping. It was too. I couldn't believe I was going to be in a live sex show for several of Reed's bosses, and their wives, while Reed watched and participated.

I raced home from work and had a quick salad for supper, before Reed helped me get ready again.

"You're very wet, Mistress," Reed observed.

"I'm very excited, cuckold. Have you decided what you're going to do tonight?"

Reed took a deep breath. "I want you to remove my cock cage, Mistress."

"Would it matter how many cocks you had to suck for a chance to fuck me?" I asked.

Reed laughed sheepishly. "Let's say five, Mistress, but it's probably more."

"I'll remove your cage after you strip me, so you can present me to Alexander with your five inch cock sticking out next to his."

"Yes, Mistress. You always know how to tease me."

I gave him a full blown lip lock, then pulled back, looking him in the eyes. "You're such a good husband. I love that you're willing to share me with my black lovers."

Not wanting to trust to traffic, we left early enough to get to Alexander's with time to spare, parking just down the street to time our entry.

At 7:55 on the nose, we knocked, then entered. Holy shit, it wasn't just the four we expected, it was all of the senior management and wives, including Maggie and Jane. I looked at Alexander and he shrugged his shoulders, like he didn't know how it happened. Did this just take an atmospheric leap.

"Alexander, my husband has something to say to you," I said.

"What is it, Reed?"

"Victoria is no longer satisfied with my little white cock. She needs a big black dick like yours to satisfy her. Will you please fuck her for me?"

"If you want me to satisfy your wife, you'll need to undress her for me."

"Yes, sir."

Reed undid the single tie, and brushed the dress off my shoulders, where it fell to the floor. Two of the women gasped. I'd like to think that singular thing was responsible for all the stiff pricks in the house, but I strongly suspect they were hard from the movie where Reed had bathed and shaved me, then I sat around naked while applying make-up. I wasn't as naked as they'd already seen me.