My Black Babies Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not your Master?"

"I didn't lie about that. I can't see him until this weekend. I promised his wife."

"Fuck me running."

******

I got a call from Savannah in the afternoon around four.

"Can I help you, Savannah?" Had she changed her mind about our agreement, now that she'd had time to think about it.

"I need to come see you tonight, Vicky."

"About what, pray tell."

"I need to be measured for my chastity belt."

I blew a sigh in relief. "Have you forgotten already, quean? That's twice you failed to address me properly."

"I'm sorry, Mistress."

"That's fifty strokes to your bare ass when I see you. When are you coming?"

"Joe wanted me to come tonight, while he can watch the children."

"Again you forget, quean. I'll add another twenty."

"Please, Mistress."

"Please, what?"

"Please go easy on me, Mistress. This is all so new to me."

"I should be ready for you by seven, quean."

"Yes, Mistress, thank you."

"You may remove your clothes when you arrive at my home."

"Yes, Mistress."

"I'll see you at seven."

I hung up. This was going better than I expected.

******

I arrived home before Reed and Alexander. I stripped off my clothes for the second time today, and started supper, a family size Grandma's Chicken and Rice. The two men arrived at six.

"Ah, look at that beautiful black cock slut. I've been thinking of you all day, even while your husband was under my desk trying to get all of my cock down."

"Did he succeed, Mr. Ross."

"He's getting closer. He lacked only a half inch when I climaxed."

"Are you getting used to the taste of sperm, cuckold?" I asked.

"Not really, Mistress."

"I'm sorry to hear that, but it never seemed to bother you when I was eating your sperm. If I could get used to the taste, so can you. You'll be eating a lot of it, my darling cuckold." I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I need some white pussy," Alexander said. "Suck me to an erection and bend over the table, slut."

"Yes, sir."

I knelt down and extracted Alexander's cock. I began sucking him, and hadn't forgotten how to get him all down since last night. Once again, I was teaching Reed how to honor our black masters. He saw me gulping all of Alexander's cock and even licking his balls while his cock stuffed my throat.

As soon as he had a thick, hard prick, I bent over the table and felt Alexander fill my cunt. My husband watched as his boss fucked me to his orgasm, depositing another massive load of cum in my married white pussy. Reed was in pain as he watched, and knew I couldn't release him even if I wanted to, because I no longer had control of his cage. Alexander finished, and Reed cleaned both of us off.

I removed our dinner from the oven and we sat down to eat. There was a knock on the door. It was too early for Savannah, as it was 6:30.

"Answer that please, cuckold."

"Yes, Mistress."

Reed came back carrying an Amazon box.

"Our packages arrived," Alexander said. "Great. Just what I was waiting for."

Reed set it down and went back to get another one, and another one after that.

"We'll explore these boxes after supper," Alexander said.

"My quean is coming over at seven to be measured for her chastity belt," I said. "She'll also be getting a bare ass spanking of seventy swats."

"That sounds arousing. Perhaps I'll have the cuckold suck my dick while you're spanking her."

"Yes, sir."

We ate somewhat quickly, although we still weren't done when Savannah arrived. As soon as she arrived, she stripped off.

"Have you had a chance to eat, quean?" I asked her.

"No, Mistress."

"Help yourself unless you're in a hurry for your spanking."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Reed, get her a plate and dish up some food for her. Quean, sit beside me. What would you like to drink?"

"Some wine, Mistress, if it's available."

"Either a Rose or White, Reed."

"Yes, Mistress," Reed replied.

When Savannah sat beside me I put two fingers in her pussy to test her arousal. She was extremely wet. She moaned. I pulled my fingers out and fed them to her.

"I can't believe that you'd be this aroused knowing I'm going to be measuring you for a steel chastity belt, quean. Are you that excited to have your pussy locked up while your husband fucks white sluts like me?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Do you need to cum, quean?"

"Please, Mistress."

"Perhaps later, after your bare ass spanking."

Reed brought her food, and Savannah started to eat. I was finished with mine, so told Reed to get his boss ready to fuck me again. I watched as Alexander got harder and harder, and he was right, Reed almost got all of his cock down, lacking perhaps a half inch. I grabbed Reed's hair and pulled him off.

"That cum is going someplace other than your mouth, cuckold, at least until after he puts it in my pussy."

I sat down on Alexander's meaty shaft, orgasming almost immediately. "Fuck your white slut, sir."

Savannah watched as we fucked, mesmerized by the black prick thrusting into my tight white pussy. She finished her plate and licked her lips.

"Are you thinking of drinking Alexander's cum out of my cunt, quean?"

She looked at me, and whispered, "Yes, Mistress."

"Don't wait, you can lick my pussy now."

Savannah looked at me riding that thick black shaft. "I'm not sure if my husband would appreciate my licking so close to another man's cock, Mistress."

"Yet you licked me yesterday while Alexander was fucking me. I think if my Master had reservations about you licking pussy while I was being fucked, he would have expressed them then, wouldn't he have, quean?"

"Yes, Mistress."

'Then get busy, and try not to lick his dick while you're licking my pussy."

Savannah hesitated for a couple seconds, then got on her knees and started licking my cunt. Damn that felt good. I orgasmed. I orgasmed a lot. She did her best to only lick my pussy, but I was moving so fast, she licked his pussy cream soaked shaft a couple of times unintentionally. I could see her shiver every time she did.

"I'm going to cum," Mr. Ross groaned. "Damn, your pussy is tight."

"Tighter than black pussy, sir?"

"Tightest cunt I ever felt, and I've felt a few."

"I'm sure you'll have it stretched out in no time, sir. Fill me with your hot sperm. My quean is aching to lick it out of my pussy."

Alexander started grunting and thrusting deep and hard. With every thrust, he painted the walls of my vagina with his sperm. Sperm that Savannah would be cleaning up. When his cock stopped thrusting, I lifted off his shaft and moved forward a few inches on his lap, so Savannah could stay where she was and lick his load, currently leaking from my cunt in a steady stream. She clapped her open mouth over it, and I felt her tongue sweep up my slit, gathering it.

I put my hands in Savannah's hair and loosely held her face against my crotch as she cleaned me up. "To orgasm, quean. It will help you get it all. That's right. You're doing so good." It didn't take long and I climaxed, pushing more semen out, which she also licked up. "Good girl."

She leaned back, and I got off Alexander's lap.

"Why don't we retire to the living room where we can get comfortable while I spank my cuckquean bitch," I said.

I sat down on an ottoman and patted my knee. "Over my lap and keep count, quean. Before we start, I'm going to offer you a choice. The choice will be yours and yours alone. This is the choice. You're owed 70 swats to your bare ass. I will cut that in half, if you show me how to give myself enemas before anal sex. Alexander is trying to stretch my asshole by fucking it every day. He's going to fuck it again tonight."

"I'll show you how, Mistress."

I rested my hand on her perfect ass and began fondling it, making her squirm. "Did you think it would be that easy, quean? That isn't the choice. The choice is, after he fucks my ass, that you clean up after him. I want you cleaning my plundered asshole of Alexander's cum. That's what gets you out of half of your spanking, not just showing me how to clean it first. If it makes you feel any better, Reed will be cleaning his cock afterward. What's your choice, seventy swats of a wooden spoon to your beautiful black ass, and then you can leave after showing me how to flush my bottom, or half that, and clean my asshole after Alexander cums in it?"

Savannah thought for awhile. It was obviously a difficult choice. Thirty-five swats with a wooden spoon is a lot of swats. Seventy is twice as bad, but licking and sucking cum out of an asshole is also bad, but she'd hinted that she might be willing to do it. The wrong hint to give to me.

"May I start with the spanking, Mistress, and at the halfway mark, determine if I wish to continue with the spanking?"

"That seems like a reasonable request, quean. You're a smart girl. I like that about you. It makes it so much worse when you imagine your husband fucking my tight white snatch. You can imagine it so well, his big black cock, fucking me senseless, because you've seen it. Reed, get my wooden spoon, please."

"Yes, Mistress."

He got up and returned from the kitchen with a wooden spoon I used for stirring. He handed it to me, then Alexander called him over to suck his cock.

"Go easy, cuckold. I don't want to cum, I just want you to work on your deep throating skills. I'll warn you if I'm getting close."

"Yes, sir."

I'd watched a half dozen how-to videos about using various spanking instruments on bare bottoms. Some of them were fairly fierce. Fiercer than I wanted to go. Most of them were to white bottoms, which I watched in the event I wanted to spank Reed. The one that helped me the most was one about spanking a black bottom with a paddle. Since a spanking wouldn't be as visible on her black skin, I had to be more careful.

I began. I popped her right cheek. "Mother fuck, Mistress! Are they all going to be that hard?"

"Intensity will vary from lighter to harder. That was near the top because we just started, but don't expect that will be the lightest either. I'm looking for other indicators other than how loudly you squeal."

"Shit, Mistress, one."

The next one to her left cheek was just as hard, but Savannah suppressed her groan, squeaking out a two.

I wasn't particularly brutal. I moved the spoon around so she got swatted in different places. I watched her black ass for coloring. It could get red, the same as a white ass, but looked different. If I went back to a spot I'd smacked before, I held back some. I saved the hardest strokes for the perfect globes of her superior ass. To be honest, I wished I had an ass like hers. It seemed perfect in every way.

After twenty strokes, I felt her pussy. Wet, wet, wet. She squirmed as I felt it, and I thought she was on the edge. I quickly finger fucked her to an orgasm, and it seemed like a good one, with lots of moaning and wriggling around like a worm on a hook.

Continuing, she counted up to thirty-five. Her ass looked damn red. I knew it hurt, as even the lighter swats were making her flinch.

"It's decision time, quean. Thirty-five more, just like those, or clean up my ass."

"Will you be giving me another orgasm, Mistress?"

"Not until the end. I just wanted to see how close to orgasm you were before. I saw, and was satisfied."

"What kind of an orgasm, Mistress."

"I'm going to fuck you with a strap-on. That's going to happen regardless of your decision. I want you cumming on my cock since I intend to restrict you from your husband's."

Savannah sighed. "I'll clean your ass, Mistress."

"Good girl. Let's go into the bathroom and you can show me what to do."

We went into the bathroom and Savannah showed me the process to clean out my bowels. It took roughly an hour. Savannah informed me it would get easier if I did it at regular intervals, as there wasn't a build up. It took four separate flushings of enemas to empty it this time, to the point Savannah was satisfied. Since she was going to lick it later, her satisfaction had a high priority for me, despite how long it took.

Rejoining the others, I saw that Reed had kept Alexander's cock hard, and was currently licking and sucking his balls. I'd brought lube with me, and I greased up his pole and my bottom before I sat over his lap and eased down over his fat prick.

"Lick me quean. You can surrender your position to Reed after ten minutes, so he can suck on Alexander's eggs to increase the size of his deposit in my ass. When Mr. Ross starts to cum, switch back so you can be ready to lick my white booty."

"Yes, Mistress."

I'm not sure I ever wanted to fuck again without someone licking my clit as I was fucked. It felt wonderful, even with Alexander's cock up my ass. Because this was the fourth time in the last two days, even if she hadn't been licking me, it would have been easier. My pucker was getting used to being stretched, and it wasn't nearly as uncomfortable to start. If it started better, it got good quicker. With Savannah's tongue licking me, it was marvelous. I had three orgasms before Reed took Savannah's place and started concentrating on his ballsack. It was so devilishly delicious that Reed would feel Alexander's balls in his mouth, pumping his black semen deep in my ass.

I'd certainly become twisted since Joe handed me Reed's letter, asking me to breed with a black man. Part of it was how Joe pushed me. Pushed me into being spit-roasted, and fucking in front of other people. His magic cock had gotten me to do a lot of different things I'd never imagined doing, but once done, was perfectly willing to do them again, and more.

Both Reed and Savannah were reaping the seeds that Joe had planted.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum in your tight ass," Alexander said.

"Is it the tightest ass you've ever fucked, sir?"

"None tighter."

"Do you think my black Master will love fucking my tight, white, married ass, sir?"

"Once you can deep throat his dick, you'll be the perfect fuck toy. I don't know why he'd want to fuck anyone else."

"Even his wife, sir?"

"Well, I've never fucked Savannah, so I can't rightly say, but I'd certainly be tempted to keep you on a short leash."

Alexander started grunting, his cock pumping massive amounts of cum in my ass. I waited until his thrusting ended and I felt a slight shriveling of his cock.

"Time to switch again, quean. On the floor in front of me. I'm going to sit on your face. Do a good job and I'll fuck you to four orgasms. Do a shitty job, and you'll only get one."

Savannah assumed her position, and I went straight from Alexander's dick to her mouth. I knew my asshole had to be widely distended from that thick prick pounding it for twenty minutes, but Savannah showed no hesitation in shoving her tongue up my bung, and swirling it around, searching for his cum.

"I should have you lick my asshole more often, quean. You're very good at that."

I was essentially riding her tongue, bouncing up and down on it like a little wet prick. I let her lick my ass to another orgasm, squeezing out more cum as I spasmed. My husband was sucking on Alexander's cock, cleaning it.

"Very good, quean. I'm so proud of you. Do you want to be measured for your chastity belt first, or get fucked first."

"Fucked, please, Mistress. I'm desperate to cum."

"Fuck her with this," Alexander said.

He tossed me a massive dildo. I caught it, and it was heavy, and so fucking lifelike, it seemed like it had been cut off someone. It was black, thick and veiny, and the outside felt like skin wrapped around a steel core. God, it looked like Joe's cock, except it was slightly lighter in color. The only way it didn't look like his was the balls were too small. Joe's balls were massive, comparable to the size of his cock. These balls looked like marbles in comparison, maybe big marbles, but still marbles. Joe's balls felt more like golf balls. God, they even rolled around in the sack like real balls.

"What the hell is this, sir?" I asked.

"This is the Realcock 2," Alexander said, "the most realistic dildo on the market. It was in one of the boxes we got delivered. I did a little snooping inside while you were busy. This is the Bruce model, ten inches long and 9 and 1/2 inches around. You'll notice that this is black. If Joe decides you go black only, this might be the only way your cuckold ever gets to fuck you. We also got him a strap on harness, using the Vac-U-Loc system, so he can fuck you even when he's caged." He picked up a harness from the couch and tossed it to Reed. "Why don't you try it on and adjust it to fit. If you're a good boy tonight, perhaps I'll let you fuck your wife's pussy. That's an $800 dollar cock there, worth more than your little pecker. I'll bet no one would pay more than fifty cents for a cock your size."

I held it up to show Savannah. "I'm going to fuck you with your husband's big cock. He won't need to fuck you anymore. I can fuck you instead."

I swear Savannah nearly climaxed when I told her that. Uncertainty.

Since my strap-on harness used the Vac-U-Loc system, I ordered Savannah to my bedroom and got it, then attached the big dildo to my harness.

"Let's see, if I fucked you from behind, you might even think it was Joe fucking you. I want you to know it's not Joe fucking you. I want you to know it's your cuckcake fucking you. On your back, and spread your legs."

"Yes, Mistress."

Savannah obeyed, and I got between her legs and lined up my new prick with her pretty pussy, As I started to push it inside of her, I leaned down and kissed her. It was definitely not Joe fucking her. Oh, no. That massive cock starting to split her open belonged to me. I watched her face as I pushed deeper. Halfway in, she orgasmed. Savannah had a lovely 'O' face. I would love watching her cum. She closed her eyes.

"Look at me, quean," I ordered. "Watch me fuck you."

She opened her eyes, looking at mine as I inched ever deeper. I could see the emotions swirling through her head, from the expressions on her face. Lust, fear, desire, moments of panic. Savannah gasped as I bottomed out.

"Wrap your legs around me like you're making love to your husband," I said.

Her legs wrapped around my waist, and her heels pulled against my ass.

"Keep your eyes open, but kiss me as I fuck you."

I found a nice rhythm, easy in, easy out. Her eyes remained open and we kissed. The kisses were more tentative as she started, but as the fucking grew more heated, so did the kissing. She orgasmed again, and I could hear the halt in her breathing and her legs pulling me deeper as she climaxed. I thought four orgasms might take awhile, but she probably had four before I even got warmed up. I decided to ignore that arbitrary limit, and fuck her as long as I felt like it.

Fucking faster and deeper over time, her orgasms came quicker and harder. She had a hard time keeping her eyes open when she climaxed, although her kisses were more fevered. Her tenth orgasm was particularly hard, and she closed her eyes as she surrendered to it, her tongue dancing in my mouth. That seemed to be a good place to stop.

When I pulled out, she moaned at the loss of fullness in her pussy.

"When you get home, I want you to tell Joe that you cleaned my asshole, and how I fucked you to ten orgasms, because you're a cuckquean slut."

"Yes, Mistress." She paused for a moment, as if she had something more to say. She finally said it. "Thank you, Mistress."

"You're welcome, quean. I enjoyed it as much as you did. Let's get you measured for your chastity belt."

"Yes, Mistress."

I got a soft clothing tape measure and measured around her hips. Since the product was manufactured in Australia, they wanted the measurement in centimeters instead of inches.

"90.7 centimeters for your hips," I said, writing it down. "You know, you're incredibly beautiful, quean. I love your ass. I appreciate how beautiful you are. It will make it harder for me to steal your husband away from you. You know what they say, though. If it's not worth fighting for, it's not worth it. I want you to fight me tooth and nail to keep him. It will be so much sweeter when he fucks me all the time instead of you."