My Black Babies Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm in."

"We need everything by noon tomorrow to present to Mrs. Astor tomorrow night. Enlist the help of other angry women. We all know someone else at this company this happened to, or at least have had rumors. We also need Mrs. Astors personal phone number. I'll talk to his personal secretary and see if she has it. She's probably had more than a little of his unwanted attentions."

"This sounds like fun. I'd do it even if I didn't get a raise."

"We'll need you with us to be confirmation that he's done it to you, and recently, since he married the current Mrs. I assume some of the people who've been targeted were while he was married to the previous wife. We'll include them, but highlight the ones he's done since she married him."

"Got it."

I went to see his current PA, a Mrs. Twyla Thorpe. Since Mr. Astor was in his office. I asked her if I could take her to lunch.

"Is this about all the times he's had you in his office recently?"

"Peripherally. I'll explain at lunch." She glanced at his door.

"I take my lunch at 12:30."

"I'll meet you by the elevators."

******

"Has he been pressuring you for sex," Twyla asked as soon as we sat down in the diner down the street.

"Practically from the moment I was hired, but I never did anything until recently because I never really needed a promotion or pay raise as my husband is well compensated. I did do something recently, as I was seeking some proof of his sexual harassment in order to show it to his wife."

"Did you get it?"

I turned down the volume and showed her the movie on my phone. Then I told her the plan.

"Can I get you on board to sign up if we need to sue?" I asked.

"I can't. I got pregnant with him and my husband doesn't know our twelve year old daughter isn't his. I signed an NDA in return for $200,000 for a college fund for my children."

"Despite your not wanting to go on record, we'd like to get you a five percent pay raise. You wouldn't have a problem with this, would you?"

"I can always use more money."

"Then the one thing I could use from you is Mrs. Astor's personal cell number. Do you know what it is?"

"Of course." She smiled.

I smiled back. "Thank you."

"No problem. He's an asshole." She gave the number to me. It was a lovely lunch.

By the end of the day, we had twenty-three women who'd agreed to testify. Only three refused, in addition to Mrs. Thorpe. One other woman had a child with Jacob, and didn't want her husband to know. The child was currently two, and she'd had the child since he'd married his current wife. Another had given a couple of blow jobs to him after she became engaged, to get a pay raise to help pay for her wedding. She didn't want her fiancé to know in the event he would call off the wedding. The third said her husband had found out, but they'd stayed married because no one else knew. If it became public, he'd divorce her. Six other women had gotten divorced as a result of the sex with Jacob.

They all agreed that Jacob needed to get his comeuppance. He was about to get it.

As soon as Jacob left, and well before he'd get home, I called Melanie Astor.

"Mrs. Astor, my name is Victoria Madison, and I work at your husband's law firm."

"Something hasn't happened to him, has it?"

"No ma'am. I was wondering if I might meet with you tomorrow evening alone. Perhaps you could tell Mr. Astor you're meeting a girlfriend for supper. Your meal would be paid for."

"What do you want? You think he's going to replace me with a younger bimbo because he's done it before?"

"No, ma'am. I'm happily married in a very supportive relationship that allows me to have sex with some well hung black men. I'm not interested in Jacob in the slightest. It is in reference to his behavior in and out of the office, though, which is why it needs to be a private meeting."

"What, that he flirts a little too much?"

"No, ma'am. He's had two children with women he works with, including one since he married you. I currently have twenty-three women willing to testify to having to provide him with sex in order to receive raises and promotions. Plus, I've personally seen him out with a hooker."

I heard her gasp. "That wretched little fucker."

"Please, ma'am, try to calm down. I need you calm before Jacob gets home. Go out if you don't think you can manage it. Go shopping and spend his money. We have a plan that we'd like to run by you. That's the purpose of the meeting. To get his behavior to stop. Now, most prostitutes require johns to wear condoms, due to risk of STD's, but some don't if the john has a clean medical history. You might want to have a medical check up to ensure you haven't gotten an STD from his behavior already, but he's had unprotected sex with at least two of the women if they've gotten pregnant, so be warned."

"Where do you want to meet?" Melanie asked.

"I live in Brooklyn, but we can meet anywhere it's convenient to you?"

"Manhattan, at The Pierre?"

"That's an interesting choice, Mrs. Astor, as it's where I saw Mr. Astor with a prostitute. I think he likes it because it's right next door to the Metropolitan Club, where he's a member. Perhaps someplace else."

"He also likes Tavern on the Green. How about the Grill Room at the Ritz. How soon before you can get there?"

"That's fine. We'll meet you there at seven. I'll recognize you, but I'll be wearing a thin purple blouse and bright red lipstick if I get there first. I'll have another woman and two men with me. They're part of the plan."

"I'll see you there," she said.

"Thank you."

I went home and got a nice three hole fucking after supper, my husband watching.

******

Melanie Astor was waiting for us when we arrived. "I couldn't wait at the house for fear I'd strangle the mother fucker," she explained.

"Melanie, this is one of my co-workers, Penny Laine, my husband's boss, Alexander Ross, and the father of my child, my Bull and Dominant, Joseph Vanderbilt."

"Why isn't your husband here? Why is Joseph the father of your child, and what is a Bull?"

"Why don't we order first, and I'll go into a lot of detail and answer any questions you may have."

Melanie agreed, and we all ordered food. As soon as the waitress left, I continued my narrative.

"My husband, Reed, is not a part of this, and has no part to play in our plan. My husband is a willing cuckold, with an interracial cuckold fetish. He likes it when I have sex with other men, specifically, black men. I didn't know this about my husband until he arranged for Joseph to impregnate me, roughly six weeks ago. This impregnation took place at The Pierre, which is when I saw your husband with a prostitute, along with a couple other gentlemen, and I assumed two other escorts or prostitutes. At least, they were dressed like I assumed one would dress. I knew he wasn't with you.

"Mr. Astor has hinted ever since I started working there five years ago, that I could advance a lot faster, and get more raises, if I were willing to forget my wedding vows. While he never specifically said he wanted to sleep with me, referring to it as 'being nicer' to him, the intent was plain. When he saw me dining at Perrine's that night, he came to my table, thinking that if I were out with another man who wasn't my husband, perhaps I might be blackmailed into giving him what he wanted, not knowing that my husband had arranged everything.

"Due to my husband's cuckold proclivities and the enjoyment he experiences watching me have sex with black men, I took his boss as my lover. A week ago, Joseph agreed to be my Bull. In cuckold/hotwife circles, a Bull is the man who controls access to who I have sex with. Mr. Vanderbilt, as my Bull, now determines how I dress, and he wishes me to dress provocatively. I chose Joseph as my Bull because he's the father of my child, and because he has a thick, ten inch cock that I can't get enough of it." Melanie looked at Joe, and glanced down at his lap, showing some interest. "I wear this collar and Queen of Spades pendant to indicate that I'm a white slut for black men. Jacob has been upset that I'm having sex exclusively with black men outside of my marriage. His attitude has become quite hostile.

"Penny, is a former recipient of his sexual harassment. She was forced to give Mr. Astor two blow jobs in order to get a raise she needed. This has been since he married you. Twenty-seven women have been identified as victims of his sexual attentions, twenty-three of whom are willing to testify against him, if it should come to that. The ones who don't want to testify, two of them had children with your husband, and their husbands don't know the children aren't theirs, one is engaged and is afraid her husband would call off their wedding if the truth came out. One of the women said her husband knew about her affair, but since no one else knew, her husband stayed married. If it came out publicly that she'd slept with another man, he'd divorce her. We made a plan to record your husband doing the same sort of thing to me, as he's done to all the others. I have a recording of it that was made in the firm's supply room. I'd like you to watch it. I'll warn you that I gave Mr. Astor a hand job. He told me that I wouldn't get a pay raise unless I was willing to do more."

I handed her the phone with the movie set to play, and I let her watch it. It wasn't terribly long, perhaps fifteen minutes, so she got through it before our food came. The food did come while Melanie was contemplating what she'd seen.

"Are you going to be filing charges against him?" Melanie asked.

"We certainly could, and it may come to that, but we're hoping for an alternative solution, which brings us to why Alexander and Joseph are here. I believe that part of the hostility your husband has shown to me since he saw me with Joseph, is latent racism. I believe that he is pissed as hell that I'm carrying a black child, and that I'm only willing to have sex with black men, because that's what gives my husband pleasure. We'd like you to have sex with one or more black men, record it, and show it to Jacob.

"Mr. Vanderbilt, who also belongs to the Metropolitan Club, and knows your husband, will go into his office next week, show him the movie of me with him, identify that twenty-three women are willing to file a class action lawsuit against him and his firm, which will likely bankrupt the law firm, and personally impoverish Jacob, plus possible criminal charges. Then he will show the movie of you having sex with some black men. That's the revenge factor. Jacob watching you have sex outside your marriage with men he can't stand to think are touching white women. It's to make up for all the women whose marriages have suffered due to your husband, and six of the women have gotten divorced.

"What we will be demanding of him in return for not filing charges and a lawsuit, will be five percent raises for all of the aggrieved women, a promise to never again harass any of the women at the firm, a promise not to divorce you for your infidelity since he started it, unless you want a divorce, and, if you wish it, an agreement never again to use the services of hookers and prostitutes."

"You said I'd have sex with black men. Is that why these men are here?"

"Actually, we were thinking of an unnamed club here in Manhattan, usually referred to as Club Mocha, where white women and couples go to have sex with clean, discrete black men, tomorrow night."

"Why can't I fuck one or both of these men? Tonight. I'd like to fuck one tonight."

I looked at the two men. "Master, sir, would either or both of you like to show Melanie how incredible sex with well hung black men can be?"

"We'd need condoms," Alexander said.

"Why do you need condoms?" Melanie asked.

"We don't know if we could catch STD's from you. Let's face it, Jacob hasn't exactly been discreet about who he has sex with."

Melanie dug in her purse. She pulled out an envelope and slapped it on the table.

"After I got Victoria's phone call, I pulled some strings and got into my gynecologist this morning. She gave me a clean bill of health. It's in the envelope."

Alexander took the paperwork out of the envelope and read it. "She's clean."

"Mrs. Astor, I've heard through the grapevine that Jacob got snipped, I think right after the last pregnancy he created," I said. "It's probably cheaper than the two hundred grand he had to come up with to the mothers who had the children. As a result of his procedure, I heard that you're not on birth control. Is that correct?"

"I didn't know that's why he had a vasectomy, but that's true, and I'm currently ovulating. There's one more thing you can add to your little scheme. If I should happen to get pregnant tonight, he raises the resultant child as his own."

The two men looked at each other. Then Alexander turned to her. "I want to be perfectly clear about this. I understand you're extremely pissed off at your husband right now. Are you sure you don't want to think about this some more? If it happens, you'll be raising a child the next eighteen or so years of your life, not just Jacob."

"Actually, I wanted to have a child, and I was pissed off that Jacob got clipped without talking to me about it first. I'm sure. Do you want me to put that in writing?"

"That wouldn't be a bad idea," Alexander said.

"Fine, I'll write something on the Ritz-Carlton stationary before we do the deed. Just out of curiosity," she asked Alexander, "how big is your cock?"

"Around eight inches, Mrs. Astor."

"Why don't I start with you, since I've never had anything bigger than seven before, and work up. Is that a problem with you, Mr. Vanderbilt?"

"Not at all. I'm perfectly willing to take sloppy seconds."

"I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to the next several hours, gentlemen. I almost want to skip this delightful looking food."

"Don't," I said. "You'll need all the energy you can get."

"That's right. You're an expert on these two dicks. How's the sex?"

"The best I've ever had."

"Just what I wanted to hear."

******