My Black Babies Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take five deep breaths, and hold the last one."

"Yes, Master," I panted.

I took the largest breaths I could, oxygenating my blood. I took the last one and Joe grabbed my hair and started feeding me his cock by force. Swallowing desperately, more and more was forced into me, faster than it had ever gone before. After thirty seconds, I felt his balls brushing my lower lip. I'd taken every inch and Savannah had seen me take it all. He pulled out half, enough for me to suck more air through my nose, then pushed forward again. After four or five more times of doing that, he must have stretched my esophagus, as it became easier and easier for his cock to disappear down my throat, after which, the face fucking became rather steady. Slide it down, let my throat muscles work on the head a moment, then slide back up, breathe, slide back down.

Joe's breathing started to speed up, his hands clutching my hair more forcefully. Speeding up my throat fucking. Suddenly, he gasped, and his cock swelled even more, and began to pulse, spewing his semen so deep in my throat I couldn't taste him.

"Ah, fuck, slut. No one has ever sucked my entire cock before," he groaned.

Ribbon after ribbon his big balls pumped. I needed to breathe, and I tapped his muscular thighs frantically. He pulled back, still spurting his seed, tasting his cum for the first time since he started cumming; letting my lungs take in life giving air, then shoving deep to finish his orgasm deep in my throat. When he finally pulled out, slowly, I sucked what I could from this slick, cum soaked cock with my lips as it passed them.

"Alexander, let my wife lead you to the bedroom, take off your clothes, and lie on your back waiting for the slut to mount you."

"Certainly."

He dropped my leash, and followed Savannah. Joe took the leash and helped me to my feet, by the expedient of tugging up on my collar.

"You little slut."

"Yes, Master. Your slut."

"I'm going to turn you into an Oreo cookie."

"I can hardly wait, Master. I live to serve you."

He led me to his bedroom on the leash. It was Savannah's bedroom too, and I was about to violate the sanctity of her marital bed. I would be the first woman her husband fucked on her bed, other than her. I was also the first woman to have sucked all of Joe's cock. I'm sure her emotions were running wild right now. The feeling that she was being replaced, that she was insufficient as a woman. Probably the same thing my cuckold was going through at this moment, struggling to suck the Bruce dildo enough, he could suck off his boss.

We entered the room and Alexander was on his back, his cock engorged, but not hard. I climbed onto the bed, and started sucking his cock, preparing it for my cunt. It didn't take long. I mounted him, sliding easily down his substantial pole I was so juicy right now.

Savannah was on her knees, sucking Joe's cock, giving him another erection so he could double penetrate me.

I said to her, "How does it feel, quean, to be turned into your husband's cock fluffer, so he can fuck another woman in your bed?"

Joe smiled and Savannah gave a moan that almost sounded like an orgasm, although I could see she wasn't touching herself. Not surprisingly, since I knew what a stud Joe was, it only took about three minutes for him to have another erection. Ten inches of raw meat that would soon be sharing space with another big dick. I hoped I was up to the task of taking both of these black alpha males.

Joe had Savannah lube up his prick and my ass hole, then he climbed onto the bed behind me. We had to spread our legs a little more so he could kneel between them.

"Spread my ass cheeks, quean, so your husband can fuck me easier."

I felt Savannah's small hands tug my buns apart, and Joe's cock head find the entrance to my bowels. Already stuffed full, Joe began to exert pressure on my pucker. It stretched wider and wider, then the head popped through.

"Oh, fffuuuucccckkkk!" I screamed. "I have so much fat cock in me. Please go slow Master. I've never been this full before."

Joe went slower than he did the first time he claimed my ass, for which I was eternally grateful. I was about to have a foot and a half of thick prick in me, and both of my fuck holes were stretched to the max. Eventually, Joe got all of his cock up my ass, bottomed out like Alexander, and I was stuffed with cock. They held still for about two minutes, allowing my body to adjust, then both of them began to move. There are no words to describe it.

I climaxed, once, twice, three times, then my orgasms began running together until I couldn't tell when one ended, and the next began. I was loud, proclaiming my pleasure to the world.

"Fuck me, Master. Fuck me, sir. Fuck your married white slut," I whimpered. "Sodomize your white slut, Master. Claim me. Make me your white, three hole whore."

"Don't worry, slut. I intend to."

They fucked me fore and aft for fifteen minutes. I thought they might last longer, but perhaps the feeling of their cocks sliding against each other with nothing but a thin membrane between them sped them up. I was in slut heaven.

Alexander climaxed first, spurting his thick cream in my pussy. His pulsing prick must have set Joe off, as his shaft started shooting his white spunk in my clutching ass.

"Get two towels, quean," Joe ordered.

Savannah got off the bed, where she'd been watching her husband fuck his white slut and got two towels.

When Joe pulled out of my ass, he wiped himself off, then I felt him wiping my bottom. It was surprisingly clean since I'd had the enemas last night. He put the other towel next to my hips, and had me roll off Alexander. Savannah was told to clean up my pussy, and she did, eating Alexander's cum for the third time out of my cunt. I stroked her face and hair as she did.

I was surprised by what happened when Savannah completed her clean up job.

First, Joe watched the movie of what Jacob had done in the supply room.

"You're right, Alexander," he said. "That guy is a total prick."

I told them what I'd had to do today, and how he attempted to jack off in front of me. "He lost his erection when he told me to tell him what a marvelous cock he had, and I told him that I was fucking marvelous cocks and his was ordinary and boring."

The three of them laughed. "I seriously think we need to take Mrs. Astor to Club Mocha on Friday. That should take him down a peg or two. What's she like? Am I going to be fucking a hag?"

"No, Master. She's a trophy wife. He divorced his first wife about four to five years ago and married a woman fifteen years younger. My understanding from the grapevine in the office, is he had himself snipped since he had two children with the first wife, just so he didn't have to worry about birth control with the second. At least, that's what he tells the women he gets to fuck him for raises. As far as I know, it's true."

"And he's still paying for prostitutes?"

"He can't keep his dick in his pants for anything."

"I thought you were a slut. Next week do you have any reason to be out of the office?"

"Yes, sir. I have my first OB appointment on Wednesday at nine AM."

"Don't plan anything for the afternoon. You'll be busy. I'm going to parade you around on a leash in both your office and Reed's, including making a visit to Mr. Astor's office. Until then, you need to make contact with all of the women who you know, or can find out, that Jacob molested too. Find out if they'd be willing to testify against him if it came to a trial or hearing, although it probably won't come to that. In return, they can all expect a five percent raise in the near future. For the next few days, wear long sleeved blouses at work."

"Yes, Master."

"Lie down," Joe said, "spread your legs."

I thought I was about to get fucked again, but that's not what happened at all. Both men and Savannah gave me love bites, or hickeys, all over my body. My neck, my shoulders, my boobs, my belly, my groin, my thighs and even a big one on my ass that Savannah gave me."

"You must love kissing my lily white ass, quean. You do it so well."

"Yes, Mistress," she laughed

The next thing was even more surprising. Alexander took some temporary tattoos out of an envelope, and they proceeded to apply some on several different places on my body. Low on my belly, above my mons, they put 'Black Cock Only'. Over my ass, like a tramp stamp, they put one that read, 'Black Owned'. On my calf, went another Queen of Spades tattoo, and on my left arm, an even larger QOS tattoo, and on my right arm, 'BBC Slut'. The last one was especially provocative. Just under by belly button, they put a temporary tattoo that said 'Black Bred'. How appropriate.

"These tattoos last from four to five weeks," Alexander said. "When you get home, you're to tell Reed that your Master made you black only. He will never stick his tiny white dick in you again, as long as one of your Master's marks remain on your body."

"Brilliant, sir. He won't know they're temporary, and he'll despair of ever fucking me again, but they'll wear off in a month or so."

"Exactly," Alexander said.

"This next part is really important," Joe said. "If Reed can suck all of Alexander's cock down tonight, and take his cum, he gets to fuck you one last time tonight, before he's cut off forever. He gets fifteen minutes to fuck and cum in any one of your fuck holes, his choice, and then he's back in his cage."

"Delicious, Master."

"You're going to leave my house naked and on your leash, and go home that way, so the tattoos are immediately visible to him. Before you leave, I want your face and tits covered in semen. You suck off Alexander until he comes all over your face. Quean will suck me off and spray my cum all over your tits."

"Yes, Master."

So I sucked Alexander's big cock until he was ready to cum and when he said he was close. I closed my eyes and let him spray his cum all over my face, my very first facial. I could feel thick globs of cum dripping off my nose, and running down my cheek. I had to admit that everything I was doing was making me feel more and more like Joe's slut. I'm sure Savannah felt the same way; that a white slut would be claiming her husband at some point. He hadn't waited a week either, before claiming me on his bed.

My eyes were still closed when I felt a warm splat of Joe's cum on my left tit, then more on my right, then more and more as he emptied his balls on my chest. Since both men carried large balls, I was soaked in cum.

Savannah got me some tissues, and wiped the cum out of my eye so I could see.

"You are a fucking mess, Mistress," she said.

"Would you like a taste of your husband's cum off my tits?"

"No, thank you, Mistress. You need to go home like this and show Reed what a black cock slut you are."

"It's kind of fun playing with cucks, isn't it, quean."

She smiled. "Yes, Mistress."

"Why don't you see if your husband has any cum left inside of him he hasn't left in or on me."

"I intend to, Mistress."

Joe gave Alexander the key to Reed's cock cage. Savannah put my clothes in a paper bag and Alexander led me back to his car on my leash. My instinct was to hurry, but I tried to walk back to his car as calmly and sedately as possible. I know at least three other men and two women saw me make my walk of shame, the black only tattoos visible even across the street. God, I was horny again already.

In the car, Alexander said, "You can masturbate again, and this time you have permission to cum."

As soon as my finger found my cock hungry hole, I orgasmed. I did so four other times before we got to my house. Alexander came around the car, opened the door and led me into my house on the leash, naked and covered in cum. A couple I knew was walking their dog past my house, and saw a black man leading me into my own house on a leash. They stopped dead in their tracks as they saw the lewd sight.

Their expressions had nothing on the one that went over Reed's face when he saw me come in splattered with cum, now drying to a crusty mess, and could read the large tattoos on my body.

"I'm sorry, Reed, but my Master decided to make me black cock only. He tattooed me to remind me, only black men can fuck me now."

My poor husband looked crestfallen.

"Since you had no warning this was coming, Reed, Master said you could fuck me one last time for fifteen minutes, in any one of my fuck holes, including my ass, which our Master opened up again tonight."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"You'll need to thank our Master later. It wasn't my decision. There is one proviso to your last fuck, however. You need to get all of Alexander's cock down your throat, and drink his cum to the last drop. If you can't, you're out of luck. Mr. Ross came twice, once in my pussy and once on my face, so he should last long enough for you to jam his cock down your throat. I hope you make it, honey."

Alexander stripped off and Reed knelt in front of him. He must have been practicing with Bruce, because I saw him take all but a half inch down his throat, without much difficulty. He seemed to be running out of air just like I did with Joe's cock.

"I took all of Master's ten inch cock tonight, Reed. If I can take ten, you can take eight. Take five deep breaths, hold the last one. Grab Mr. Ross's ass and jam your mouth over his dick. Swallow, swallow, swallow. You can do it. Don't let any of his delicious cum spill out of your mouth, honey. Every last drop, you hear me."

Reed did as I suggested, even taking six very deep breaths, then grabbing Alexander's ass, pulled him forward as he gagged on his cock. Seven, seven and a half, eight. Reed had every inch down his throat. I saw his throat bulging where Alexander's cock head was.

Alexander pulled out half way. "Take a breath, breathe through your nose, that's right. You got him all down," I said, "now just keep sucking his superior black cock until he cums, cuckold."

Reed started sucking, taking him all the way down about every fifth thrust. As Alexander got closer to cumming, he put his hands on Reed's head.

"I'm about to cum, cuckold. Massage my balls. Drink every drop."

Reed couldn't speak, but he grabbed his boss's ball sack and started massaging the heavy testes, much larger than his.

Alexander jammed Reed's mouth against his crotch as he groaned. "Aaahhh, fuck me, cuckold. You're turning into a decent little cocksucker. Drink all my superior black cum."

Reed gulped and gulped, trying to get it all, his only chance to fuck his wife again. He didn't lose a drop.

"Very good, honey. I'm proud of you. Why don't you get your new toy. You're going to get fucked at the same time as you fuck me. Alexander has your key. He'll release you as soon as you're ready."

"Yes, Mistress."

Reed didn't dawdle. He was back quickly. Alexander removed his cock cage and put the key around his neck, where it would sit as a constant reminder. I set up Reed's toy to fuck his ass.

"Before Alexander sets your fifteen minute timer, where would you like to fuck me, honey?"

"Can I fuck you in more than one place?"

"Of course, cuckold, as long as you do my ass last, otherwise it isn't going anywhere else. Master and Mr. Ross shared me today. Mr. Ross was in my pussy, and Master in my ass at the same time. If I feel a little looser than usual, that would be the reason. They really fucked me good."

He looked at the cum still coating my tits and face. "Is there any way you can wash up before I fuck you?"

"Mr. Ross, what say you?"

"I think the cuckold should have a reminder that better men than him have fucked you today, so no."

"Sorry, honey, but that's true. Better men than you have fucked me today. Let me start your toy and you can get started. As soon as your dick is in me, Mr. Ross will start your fifteen minute timer."

Reed got me on my hands and knees and shoved his cock in my pussy, and between the thought of knowing Mr. Ross had fucked me first, the wet softness of my juicy pussy, and his own ass fucking, Reed didn't last two minutes. If he'd been limited to a single orgasm, he'd be done already, but somehow he managed to fuck me right through his orgasm, and into a second erection. He was slamming into me pretty good, energetically thrusting fast and furious. When it seemed he might be getting close to another orgasm, say around the ten minute mark, he switched to my ass.

There was no working Reed's cock into my ass. I'd been stretched out four times by some master cocksmen, and he had no problem filling my back door, the first time he'd ever been in there. He orgasmed immediately, the experience so new and fresh for him. He tried to fuck me through his next orgasm, but he finally lost his erection, after cumming twice.

"How much time left?"

"Three minutes," Alexander said.

"On your back," Reed said.

I rolled over and Reed was on my pussy with his mouth immediately, licking and sucking my pussy and his own cum out of it. So far, he hadn't given me an orgasm, but as soon as he started licking, I climaxed.

"Good boy," I crooned. "Lick my pussy. You're making me cum, cuckold. This really is what you're good at."

Of course, as soon as Reed's time was up, Alexander filled me with his dick, and I climaxed multiple times during the thirty minutes he fucked me. Reed's cock was hard again, watching me orgasm on his boss's fat, black cock, but had nowhere to put it. Furthermore, he had to clean up my saturated pussy, then be placed back in his cock cage.

"Please, Mistress. Please tell me I'll be able to fuck you again in the future," Reed said.

"That's not up to me, cuckold. That's now up to our new black Master, and he told me no white dicks would ever go into me again while I wore his marks."

"His marks, the hickeys?"

"Those are his marks too, cuckold, but he's talking about my tattoos. As long as I wear his tattoos, only black cocks can fuck me. I've been marked as owned by black cocks."

I put him back in his cock cage.

"I haven't had a chance to eat yet," I said. "I'm going to make myself a sandwich. Can I get you anything, sir?"

"A sandwich sounds good," Alexander said, "then we'd better hit the sack. I haven't fucked your ass yet, today."

"Yes, sir."

"Can I watch?" Reed asked.

"Not tonight. I've things to discuss with your wife that don't involve you."

"Yes, sir."

I made two sandwiches and Alexander and I ate, then we retired to the bedroom. Since my bottom was still a little tender, I rode him. As I rode him, he discussed those things I needed to do the next couple of days to set up Jacob Astor. It sounded like a good plan to me.

******

Alexander fucked me, mounted on his lap, as we ate breakfast. Reed had to lick his balls when his boss got close, then when I lifted off him, clean up the cum pouring out of my widely stretched pussy and Alexander's cum covered cock.

I kissed Reed on the cheek. "You're such a good husband, cuckold. I love you so much."

When I got to work, Penny noted that I wasn't dressed as provocatively today as usual, though I still had no bra or panties on.

"It's at my Master's direction. I have some new tattoos he's not ready for me to expose yet. I need a favor. How would you like a five percent pay raise?"

"I'd love a raise. Who do I have to fuck?"

"No one. You already gave two blow jobs to a shit bag. I need your help in determining every one at the firm who Jacob has molested, fucked, gotten blow jobs from; all to lord his power over us. They need to agree to testify against him in court or in front of an administrative panel, although hopefully, it won't come to that. I know many of them might be married and therefore reluctant to tell anyone what they were forced to do. But we think the mere threat of legal action, accompanied by the proof of the movie you made, will result in him giving five percent raises to everyone he's sexually assaulted or abused. We'll also ensure that it never happens again. We're going to begin by presenting all of the evidence to the current Mrs. Astor, and see if she'll agree to being black fucked on camera, to give to asshole, with the threat to sue this firm out of existence if he doesn't do what we want which is to give everyone raises, and stop the sexual harassment."