My Black Babies Ch. 06

Story Info
Vicky sets up lecherous boss to take a fall.
17.6k words
4.59
9k
17

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 11/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,599 Followers

Vicky sets up her boss, Jacob for a fall, giving him a hand job in the supply room while he's being recorded. They use this recording to gather together women who are willing to sue him, but first, use the recording to approach his wife. Melanie decides she wants a black baby, and is bred by Alexander and Joseph, with Penny recording it for Jacob. This chapter contains interracial sex, lesbian sex, oral sex, cuckolding, anal sex, gay sex, and spanking. Vicky is given temporary tattoos marking her as Black Cock Only, and a collar from her new Master, which Alexander puts on for Joe. Savannah is measured for a chastity belt. My thanks to JohnnyGalt for his help editing. ©2024. All rights reserved.

My Black Babies, Ch 6

Plots and Plans

After Savannah and I both cleaned up the cum leaking from our pussies, Joe gave me and my husband our marching orders.

"Alexander is going to be staying here for the next week or so, slut, stretching your cunt and asshole to take black cock easier. Mr. Ross will be claiming your ass at least once daily, plus fuck all your other holes as needed. By the time I see you next weekend, you'll be sucking his entire cock down your throat, then you'll start working on mine.

"He's going to be taking over your marital bed, cuckold, so get used to sleeping in the guest room. Since he's going to be living here, there's no point in driving both of your vehicles into work, Reed, so you'll start driving him to work. You'll obey Mr. Ross as if it were me talking. That goes for both of you. Unless I give a contradictory order, obey Mr. Ross."

"Yes, Master," I said, then nudged Reed until he repeated it.

"Send me that information on that chastity belt for Savannah. I think I will lock up her pussy any time I'm fucking another black cock loving white whore."

"Yes, sir." I immediately sent him the requested information on the Fancy Steel Advanced Chastity Belt for women.

"Damn, this is expensive, slut," Joe said when he opened the file.

"Don't worry about the cost, Master. As my cuckquean, Reed and I will be purchasing the device for Savannah. If you decide you want your wife in chastity, send her to our house and I will measure her for the belt and order it. If she does come over here, I'll ensure she cleans my pussy of any of Mr. Ross's cum if she should be here at an opportune time."

Joe laughed, and said he'd be in touch. Savannah turned and looked at me just before she walked out the door, and it was a look of both humiliation and arousal, despite having just been fucked by her husband. I was definitely in her head. Reed was immediately told to leave the room and start on supper. He could disturb us when everything was ready.

Alexander removed the plug from my ass, and the second big cock of the day claimed it. My initial fucking, and having the plug in me ever since, made this ass fucking slightly easier than the first one. So far, I was loving my new gig as a black cock slut. After the anal, we took a shower to clean up, and after Alexander's cock was clean, he had me kneel and suck him off.

My head was against the wall in the shower, and using that as a backstop, he proceeded to fuck my mouth like a pussy, shoving more and more of his cock down my throat. He timed his thrusts so I could breathe, but I was usually gasping when I was allowed to draw a breath, perhaps three quick pants, then his assault on my throat continued. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and tried to relax my throat. Despite my best efforts, I was gagging and choking on his cock, saliva dripping off my chin in little rivers of spit.

I had an unusually fierce bit of gagging, feeling like I was choking and going to die. I tried swallowing, like it was a big chunk of meat stuck in my throat, and it happened. His cock went another half inch deeper, so I swallowed again. Deeper still. Alexander pulled out again so I could grab a breath.

"One moment, sir," I held my arm across his thighs, and took five really deep breaths, and as soon as I dropped my arm and his cock pushed forward, I started swallowing like my life depended on it. He went all the way down and I licked his balls as they sat on my lips.

Which is when Reed walked into the bathroom to inform us supper was ready, and he saw his boss's cock, making my throat bulge outward as I had his whole dick in my mouth, or should I say, mouth and throat. He pulled out again, giving me time to grab more air, and his cock went straight back to its resting place. He did that five more times before he emptied his balls in my mouth, while I swallowed frantically so as not to lose a drop.

"Very good, slut. That was excellent. No one has sucked me as well as you just did."

"Thank you, sir. I'm sure I'll get better with more practice."

Mr. Ross turned to Reed. "You'll be learning to deep throat my cock, cuckold. Your wife isn't the only one who needs to suck cock like a slut."

"Yes, sir," Reed said. I wondered if he regretted setting me up to get knocked up by Joe, or if his little dick was trying to get hard.

Naturally, Alexander kept me naked during our meal. He fed me while he played with me, making me orgasm a couple of times on his fingers. As soon as we finished eating, Alexander had Reed suck him to an erection, forcing his mouth down over his cock until Reed gagged, then he bent me over the dining room table and claimed my pussy, fucking me for a half hour as Reed watched helplessly, cringing from time to time as his cock attempted to get hard in his cage, usually, when I was cumming.

"Fuck me, sir. You fuck me much better than my husband. Pound me hard, Mr. Ross. Show Reed how a real man fucks his wife."

"You know, Reed," Alexander said as he hammered me with his cock, "I might have you under my desk, sucking my cock once every day until you can get it all down your throat. If you don't have it down by Wednesday, I'll attempt to convince Joe to make your wife black cock only. You'll never get to stick your tiny white dick in her again. Won't you be the total cuckold then, never again enjoying your wife's mouth, cunt or ass in sexual congress. Only able to watch while superior black cocks fuck and breed her."

"Yes, sir." Reed's cock looked like it was trying to squeeze through the holes in his cage.

"I'll give you another chance tonight before I fuck your wife again. Maybe you won't have to suck my cock at work if you can take it all."

Alexander gave me ten more mighty thrusts before unleashing more black sperm in my soggy, cum soaked, pussy. Reed got to clean it up before he cleaned up the kitchen. Alexander spent the next couple of hours researching information on his phone. I was not privy to what he was looking for, as he had me kneeling at his feet licking and sucking his ball sack. It kept his cock engorged, but not hard. My knees were getting sore before he told me I could stop.

"Go tell Reed I'm ready for another erection, and a proper cocksucking."

"Yes, Mr. Ross. I'll tell him."

I found Reed in the guest bedroom. "It's time, cuckold, to suck Mr. Ross's cock again. I'm going to tell you what I found to help me. Relax your throat as much as you can, and as soon as you feel yourself start to gag, start swallowing. Swallow, swallow, swallow, just as fast as you can. Each time you swallow, you can take more of his cock, almost like your own throat is pushing him deeper. He won't asphyxiate you, but get as much air into your lungs as you can when he pulls out, so you have more time to swallow his cock. Have you got it?"

"Yes, Mistress, thank you."

"Follow me on your hands and knees."

"Yes, Mistress."

I walked back to my bedroom, or should I say Alexander's new bedroom, since I was nothing more than his slut.

He was lolling on the bed, looking quite comfortable. Reed got on the bed, looked at his boss's thick prick and put it in his mouth. This was as small as it was going to get. It began to expand as soon as Reed's lips and tongue began to caress it. Reed had been paying close attention to me when I gave him my secrets, so he began doing what I suggested as soon as he started to gag on that thick slab of meat. It didn't come as easily to him as it had come to me, because I'd been sucking cocks a lot longer than Reed had, and Alexander had my head pinned in the shower when he face fucked me, but he eventually got all but an inch down before Mr. Ross told him to quit.

"Not bad, cuckold. You have the makings of an excellent cock fluffier. Slut, I want you riding my cock in a reverse cowgirl. Cuck, I want you to lick and suck my hairy balls to encourage me to leave the maximum amount of black cum in your wife. Slut, if his lips or tongue should touch your pussy at all, you're to inform me, and I'll smack Reed's ass five times for each infraction. Your pussy is not his anymore, and unless your black Master gives his permission, he's not to touch it unless it's to clean up a black man's cum out of it."

"Yes, Mr. Ross. It's just his lips and tongue, right? His nose can still touch my cunt, can't it."

"Yes, his nose can touch your cunt."

"Be careful, cuckold," I warned him.

"Yes, Mistress."

I mounted Alexander's rampant black cock and started riding it. Heavens, did his fat shaft ever feel good. Reed immediately started licking and sucking his boss's balls. How delightfully kinky that while his boss fucked his wife, Reed had to encourage a massive load in my pussy by licking and sucking his wrinkled black ballsack.

What with me riding that stiff shaft energetically to multiple orgasms, and Reed doing the best he could to satisfy Mr. Ross, his lips did touch my pussy once, and I immediately informed Alexander of the infraction.

"Five swats," is all he said.

Reed was more careful, and although his nose touched me several more times, usually around my distended clit, his mouth only made contact with Alexander's nutsack.

Alexander started grunting. "I'm going to cum, cuckold. Suck on my balls, both of them at once. Hurry."

I'm sure they completely filled Reed's mouth, but he got both of them inside of it and Mr. Ross began pulsing his cum deep inside of my pussy. Reed had to feel every pulse as Alexander's nuts contracted with each spurt of sperm. It must have been especially humiliating for him to feel those nuts pumping thick, creamy cum into his wife's cunt.

"Asshhh," Alexander sighed. "That was exquisite, cuckold. Expect to do that every night before you get sent to your room. Now, clean up the mess."

"Yes, sir." Reed said.

He started with his boss, then turned his attention to me. Even being his fourth orgasm of the day, my pussy was saturated with his sperm. Reed's licking must have done the trick. I was surprised by the volume.

Reed finished up, giving me an orgasm with his tongue, He got five swats to his bare ass from his boss with the bottom of his shoe, then Alexander ordered him to bed.

"Oh, by the way, cuckold, you owe me $2265.37. Bring your checkbook tomorrow, and I'll provide you with an itemized list for the purchases I just made on Joe's behalf for his slut and you. I want to leave at seven AM tomorrow, so have breakfast on the table at 6:15."

"Yes, Mr. Ross."

I went to bed with Alexander, and I couldn't believe he still had the energy to fuck me again. Apparently, having a three hole slut at your beck and call was good for the libido.

******

Alexander fucked me in the ass again the following morning, then we showered to clean up.

As we dried off, Alexander said, "Your Bull wants you dressing slutty for work. No bra, no panties, something slinky that shows you're without a bra."

"Sir, I work in a law office, and like an accounting office, they're pretty stodgy and conservative. My boss, Jacob, was the one who ordered me to take off my 'Alexander's Slut' collar. I couldn't, so I covered the name with tape. While I plan to quit when I get deeper into my pregnancy, I'd like to work as long as possible due to the extra expenses of buying whatever my Bull needs to turn me into his slut."

"What's Jacob like? Is he black?"

"White, sir. He's a lecherous married asshole who tried to get me to cheat on Reed, and became even more nasty when I started fucking black men and got pregnant with a black baby. I suspect he's a mild racist, although he's never said anything overt. Just your normal, everyday entitled white prick."

"He's married and wanted you to fuck him?"

"Never that explicit. More implied, like 'You could advance farther and get better raises if you were a little nicer.' You could tell what he wanted though."

"Is there anyplace you could get a recording of him making that implied suggestion?"

I thought for a few minutes. "We have a supply room where we keep lots of supplies, that perhaps could be used. I'd need to check it out."

"Check out the supply room first thing. Wear what I instruct, but bring a bra with so you could put it on if necessary. If he says anything to you, tell him your new black Master wants you to dress like a black owned slut. If he insists, without implying anything, just put on your bra. But if he hints he could be flexible, take him to the supply room. You won't fuck or suck him, but suggest a hand job if he allows you to remain dressed as you are. If he takes the bait, record the conversation and the hand job. The recording could be used against him with both the firm and his wife."

"Yes, sir. I see where you're going with that. I'll do it."

He palmed my breast and rubbed his thumb over my nipple and I moaned. "Good slut," he said.

We ate breakfast and Reed had time to clean up the kitchen before the two men left. I reminded Reed to tell Frank I had a new black bull, and he was available to fuck slutty white bitches with a monster ten inch cock. I found the appropriate outfit in my closet and went to work. As instructed, I checked out the supply room. It looked like it would work, but I had nothing to hold up my phone for a recording, nor could I guarantee it would be aimed at the action if set up ahead of time. I needed a photographer. There was a place someone could hide and not be visible, as long as the action occurred near the door. I approached my friend, Penny.

"Has Jacob ever hit on you?"

"I don't think there's a woman in the office he hasn't hit on, the lech."

"Did you ever?"

"Yeah, I needed a raise and I gave him a couple of blow jobs, and I got the raise. Did you?"

"No, because I was married, I knew what he was implying when he said I could get raises and promotions faster if I were 'nicer'. I didn't want to cheat on Reed. I didn't need the promotions or pay raises, and intended to quit once I got far enough along in my pregnancy."

"But you've got a black baby now. Haven't you cheated on him?"

"I didn't set that up, Reed did. The father of my child is now my Bull. If you ever want to try black dick let me know. I'll set you up with the best fucking you ever had."

"Isn't he married?"

"He is. His wife is now a cuckquean, the female version of Reed. Anyway, how would you like to get back at Jacob?"

"I'd love to. What do I need to do?"

"Come with me."

I showed her the place in the supply room where she could hide and record him if he fell for the bait.

"If he makes a comment about my clothes, come straight here and pull your phone out, and be ready to record. If I'm not here in five minutes, you can come out, because it's not happening. If we come into the room, start recording everything, every bit of the conversation and the action that follows. I'll be giving him a hand job. I don't know if we'll be going to his wife, the firm or both, but he will have some consequences."

"I'll do it, no problem."

"Thanks."

Sure enough, Jacob approached me about 9:30.

"Are you wearing a bra?"

"No, sir. I got a Bull this past weekend, and my new black master wants me dressed like a black cock slut."

I saw Penny leaving the room. Excellent.

"You can't dress like that here."

Please, Mr. Astor. If I don't do what he says, he spanks my naked white ass. Surely you don't want my ass turned red by my Master, do you?" Of course, he probably would love to see that.

"What's it worth to you?"

"Please, sir, not here. Let's go where we have more privacy. The supply room, Mr. Astor."

I didn't wait for an answer, just walked to the supply room. He followed like a little puppy.

He was the one who locked the door behind us. I hope Penny caught that on camera.

"What are you willing to do to continue dressing like a black cock slut."

"Mr. Astor, I'm black only now. Even my husband doesn't get to fuck me anymore. I'm limited as to what I can do. Please, sir. You'll get to see me dressed like a slut every day. Wouldn't that be arousing to you."

"How do I relieve my arousal? You want me walking around with a hard on every day?"

"What do you suggest, sir?"

"Take off your clothes. Let me see you."

I took them off. There wasn't much to take off. All I had left was stockings, garter, and shoes."

"Christ, you're gorgeous. Suck my cock."

"Mr. Astor. I'm black only from now on. I'd be punished worse if I sucked you than for putting a bra on. I might not be able to sit down for a week. I did bring a bra if it's necessary, but please, sir, don't make me disobey my black Master. Please, sir."

"Can you jack me off?"

I seemed to think about that. It was actually part of the plan.

"As long as your cock doesn't go into one of my fuck holes, I imagine that would be fine, sir."

"Pull out my cock and stroke it. I want to cum on your tits."

"Does this mean I can get promoted faster and get better raises, Mr. Astor."

"You'll have to do more than a hand job for raises, slut."

"What would I need to do for a raise, sir."

"Suck me off a couple of times or let me fuck that tight white ass."

"Can't I just give you a hand job every morning?"

"No, bitch. A hand job doesn't do it. I might allow you to dress like a slut every day if I get a hand job every day to give me some relief, but there's no way you get a raise without a little fucking or sucking action."

"Yes, sir. I'll speak to my Master to see if he'd be willing to make an exception for you so I can get a raise."

"How soon?"

"I won't see him again until this weekend, sir. It won't be until next Monday at the earliest."

I knelt down and removed his cock from his pants. Not horrible, maybe six inches long, but far smaller than I was currently used to. He was hard, though, the nudity had ensured that. I started stroking his cock, spitting on it occasionally to keep it lubed for my hands. It took five minutes of stroking his cock before he groaned, and I knew he was close to cumming. I aimed his cock down at my boobs and continued sliding his dick between my dainty fingers. I cupped his balls and sped up, and he soon shot thick ropes of cum all over my tits.

"Get back to work as soon as you clean that up, slut."

"Yes, Mr. Astor."

He unlocked the door and left. I locked it behind him so I could get dressed without an interruption. Penny came out from her hiding place and handed me a handkerchief to clean up with.

"Did you get all of that?" I asked.

Penny laughed. "I certainly did. You didn't even tell him what you were willing to do. He suggested it all himself. His ass is toast."

"I'm not sure we want to start with human resources. I'm thinking we take this movie, and you, as evidence he's done it before, and my Master to see Mrs. Astor. I'm wondering if she'd take his ten inch black cock while we shot a movie of her fucking him to give to her husband as evidence she had a revenge fuck."

"Oh, Vicky! That's positively brilliant. I love that idea."

I grinned. "I do too. If he squawks much about that, then we go higher. Send me a copy so I can show my black lover."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,599 Followers