All Comments on 'My Black Babies Ch. 11'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

God sucks cock and swallows everyday.

RosejaRosejaabout 2 months ago

What about Vicky's pregnancy? You started with a black man breeding a white married wife. Now you have a law firm with white wife's all getting bred by Big Black Cock. Like no one would find out. Now you introduce a daughter finding out about this. It is starting to look like everything is fine and the firm would never lose any clients. You lost your focus of the story.

DunkirkDunkirkabout 2 months ago

Can not wait for all white pussies to be black bred.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous69about 2 months ago

Just what you e left from this author. Troubling and disturbing. Awful

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 months ago

Well, I’ll give you this: you managed to ruin sex and that’s not easy.

it’s like you took all the good parts of sex out of the story and reduced it to just the physical act. Might as well have written a story about dogs fucking each other for all the eroticism in this mess.

billy2002billy2002about 1 month ago

This started off with great promise but it’s getting repetitive. Chapter 11 and there hasn’t been a birth yet.

crazystoriescrazystoriesabout 1 month ago

I'm ok with the long tease. Give the pregnancies some time. Page 6 is definitely a turn of events and a potential new player in Joe's roster. Refreshing daily for the next part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous