My Black Female Husband Pt. 03

Story Info
How I became the feminized wife of a strong Black woman.
1.7k words
4.5
9.5k
11

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/11/2023
Created 03/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Six months had passed since the New Year's Eve party where Tyra claimed me as her own. Much had happened an my life was now totally different than it had been that night that seemed ages ago. I had also learned much about what had happened, and why.

It started when my supposed girlfriend dumped me on New Year's Eve, prompting my boss, Tyra's brother, to invite me to a New Year's Eve party he was throwing. There, Tyra swept in, took control of me, had me worship her massive ass orally and eat her pussy to several orgasms. She then finished the evening by dressing me in panties and lingerie and fucking me up the ass with a strap on dildoe. She said it was the last part of my entrance exam. Apparently I passed and she marked me as hers by making me drink her piss.

It seemed strange given that I had only met Tyra once, briefly a few months earlier. She caught me staring at her ass, asked me if I liked what I saw, and when I said yes replied that was sweet and wandered off. Little did I know at the time that Tyra was attracted to me and was already wondering if I could be the white submissive, sissy, bitch boy she wanted. Nor did I realize it when she started a plan to see if I had the submissive nature she suspected I had.

Tyra hired a black hooker to pretend she was interested in me. She came up to me in a bar where I was having a beer after work and started talking to me. I have always been physically attracted to black women and am pretty sure that I had mentioned that casually to my boss, Tyra's brother, and he had told her. So, I was receptive to the hookers advances, not knowing she was being paid. Looking back perhaps I should have realized that she was a little too friendly, a little too quickly. I wound up back at her place where I ate her pussy while jerking off. That was our sex life. She sat on my face. I jerked off while eating her pussy or ass. I never pushed her for more than that. Facts I'm sure she reported to Tyra.

So I was set up. Once Tyra was convinced I could be controlled, she told the hooker to dump me on New Years Eve. Tyra's brother, my boss, was in on it. Ready to come to the rescue with a last minute invite to a party.

Now it was six months later and Tyra had revealed the whole plot to me. I was hopelessly in her web so there was no harm in telling me how I had been trapped. She seemed to gloat a bit about it too.

My life changed immediately. Tyra's brother informed me that I was going to be fired after the holiday because he had planted evidence that I had stolen money from the company. That would make it nearly impossible to find another job. I had also told the hooker about my shaky financial situation, so Tyra new I'd get evited from my apartment because I wouldn't be able to pay the rent.

My world was suddenly in ashes, but Tyra took me into her muscular arms and said, "Don't worry. I take care of what's mine. You'll move in with me." So I did, and spent the next week selling or giving away everything I had except for a few personal items. Tyra took the money from what I had sold, and I had nothing. She was all that stood between me and being homeless.

Tyra explained the house rules to me. I was given a small, very small, room. The door could be locked or unlocked only from the outside. She had the only key and could lock me in, but i couldn't keep her out. She said not to worry about the size of the room, I'd be sleeping with her, but would be locked in my room if I was bad.

She insisted that I call her Ty, and that she'd punish me if I forgot. She said she would call me Jenny.

"But that's a girls name," I protested.

"So?" came an icy reply. "Ty is a mans name, and in this house YOU are the bitch."

Seeing that she was growing angry I said, "Of course, Ty."

She smiled at that and said, "Very good, Jenny. Now I have a surprise for you.

Let's go to your room." We went to my room, that was more like a cell, and she opened the closet where the few articles of clothing I still owned were hanging. They were gone! In there place was an assortment of dresses, skirts, and even a French Maids outfit. She then opened a drawer where my socks and underwear were and they had been replaced by panties and bras.

"You're going to need those bras soon," she said mysteriously, "but for now, take off those inappropriate clothing that is for men, so I can burn them, and let's make sure all your new clothing fits."

I spent the next two hours trying on women's clothes. Tyra had done an excellent job with the sizes because everything fit perfectly. The last thing I tried on was a pink nightie and panties.

"Mmm. That makes you look like a real slut whore. Are you a slut whore?"

My cock had grow hard. Had been hard ever since I started trying on the clothes. To be honest I liked the way they felt, and the whole situation excited me. "Yes Ty. I am a slut whore. I am your slut whore. Use me." Those words just came out of me from somewhere deep inside. I think she would have been satisfied with a simple "yes" but the extra sincere words pleased her greatly.

She smiled, and said, "Of course Jenny. Come with me." She led me into her bedroom. Me dressed in pink lingerie and she wearing jeans and a flannel shirt. She pulled me close with her strong arms. I had learned that she did work out regularly in a gym which is why she had muscular arms, legs, and thighs. She also had very large soft breasts and the largest ass I have ever seen on a woman that didn't weigh 400 pounds, but it wasn't fat and flabby, it was round and curved nd firm. This combination of feminine and masculine features was irresistible, and I just melted into those strong arms, let her hands roam over my body, feeling me up, making me hot as she forced her tongue down my throat. Excited, she stepped back, and pulled off her jeans. I noted that she was wearing a pair of white men's underwear, that she quickly removed.

Naked from the waste down she turned around, bent over, and lewdly spread her ass cheeks. "On your knees Jenny. Show me how much you love your master.

Lick my asshole."

"Yes Master Ty. Your white bitch will kiss and lick and suck your Royal Black Asshole. I love you." And at that moment I did. More than anything else in the world. I wanted to make Ty pleased with his white slut bitch. To be pleased and love me too.

After a long time sucking his ass, Ty threw me down on the bed and straddled my face. I ate her pussy to two orgasms. I greedily swallowed her cum juices. I saw her get up and step into a strap on harness. Her cock was a littile larger than the first one she fucked me with, but still small. Maybe 5 inches. In the coming months I'd be able to take nine or ten inches, but not yet.

She walked over to me and bought her mouth close to my face. "open your mouth" she said. I did and she spit into it. She came closer and made eye contact. She spit on my face again and said, "I own you. Compared to me you are nothing. You are my white slave bitch. You are no longer a man. You are a bitch. My bitch. She punctuated each sentence by spitting on my face. My face was covered with her spit. I could feel it dripping down my cheeks. It felt wonderful, fitting, right, and natural.

"Yes master Ty. I am your bitch. I want to be your bitch. Use me,"

This time he put me on my back. She lifted and spread my legs. Positioned his black cock against my asshole. "I want you to look into my eyes while I fuck you" he said. "I want to see worship in those eyes. I want to see a white bitch consumed by desire for my Big Black Cock"

I looked into his eyes and I'm sure she could see the worship I felt at that moment. I was his/hers forever. We both knew it. She reached down and stroked my cock as she fucked me. I quickly came, shooting a load over my chest. She pulled out of me, scooped up my cum on her fingers, and made me eat it.

As I lay back exhausted she left the room, but returned a few minutes later with a hypodermic needle. She injected me.

"That was your first dose of female hormones. I have to be careful. I want you to grow a nice pair of tits, but I don't want your dick to stop working because at times I will want it in me, and I want you to enjoy sex."

Tyra was a medical Doctor and I knew she would have no trouble getting access to the right drugs. I realized that there was no going back anymore. I didn't care. I wanted this.

She came back to me. "Come" she said, "I need to pee." Quickly taking off the lingerie I followed her to the bathroom. Lay down in her bathtub. Watched her tower over my 5'8 body with her 6'3 frame, and start pissing. She started by pissing on my cock, then up my chest, then on my face, and finally told me to open my mouth and drink. As I swallowed her piss quickly, not wanting to waste a precious drop, I felt completely happy. I started to think that Tyra wasn't the only person who could plot. Maybe, with luck and cleverness, I could convince her to make me her bride. Time would tell.