My Black Friend's Gay Brother Ch. 01

Story Info
My friends tricked me.
1.7k words
4.04
29.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amenarimix
amenarimix
1,215 Followers

I know you guys will say it's pretty much a similar story to the one that I already published (Feminized by BBC Friend Ch. 01). But this idea is so hot, that's why I'm writing this one. Let's think it is an alternative or parallel universe timeline. Where Brian was feminized in another way. If they can show some madness in the multiverse, then why can't we? I promise it's a totally different story with the same name and it will be so hot and dumpy.

Sorry in advance for the grammar mistakes. I'm not the best at writing. Please give me constructive criticism if you have any. ***Read the tags first*** If it's not your thing, well, you can't say I didn't warn you.

Now enjoy.

I was at my friend's house and playing games with him. Suddenly, his little brother walked in front of us. I was shocked when he came home.

"Your brother, right?"

"Yes, he got released last night," Jack replied.

"Then what's he doing inside?"

"Looking for a hooker," Jack replied.

"How many he fucked already?"

"Zero, Brian," Jack replied. "He got banned from the gay bar and pretty much everyone knows what he has done, so no boi-pussy for him now."

"What about some girl, he could use handjob and blowjob?"

"Would you have sex with a dude?" Jack replied.

"Hey, I'm not talking about sex. Giving or taking a handjob from a dude isn't a big deal."

"How about you?" Jack replied.

"What about me?"

"I'll give you 10$ if you give him a handjob," Jack replied.

"Are you crazy? You think I'm that cheap."

"Then how much do you want?" Jack replied.

"How about 50$?"

"50$ for a handjob! You're kidding right?" Jack said.

"You asked me."

"Okay deal," Jack said and pulled out five 10$ from his wallet and threw it at me. "Here is your money. Now give him a nice gentle handjob, chop, chop."

"Hey, that was a joke. And why you're treating me like a prostitute?"

"You're taking money like a prostitute, bro," Jack replied.

"Now you're calling me, bro."

"Prostitute or not, you're my bro," Jack replied. "Andres, I got a hooker for you but only a handjob."

"Handjob, footjob, anything, I'll take it," Andres replied.

"Didn't your brother was with dudes in the prison?"

"Yes, why?" Jack replied.

"Then why is he so horny?"

"Are you a dump, Brian? Did you forget why he got arrested in the first place" Jack replied.

"Ooo, right." Honestly, I have no idea what he was talking about.

"Lil bro, Brian is giving you a handjob." Jack barked.

"What? Brian?" Andres replied and came out into the living room. "I thought you were straight."

"He is but he never tried another man's cock... yet," Jack said. "Did you, Brian?"

"Bro that was enough. Now you're embracing me in front of your little brother."

"He may be my little brother, but still he's quite bigger than you," Jack said pointing at my dick.

"When did you see my junk?"

"At the gym shower," Jack replied. "Is it still tiny like the last time I saw it?"

"You're talking about my size in front of your brother."

"What's wrong with that? We spit-roasted a sissy just before I got arrested." Andres said.

"Jack, I thought you were straight too."

"I'm. I just don't fuck dude like you." Jack replied.

"My brain stopped working the moment you threw the money at me."

"You should have been a bimbo sissy," Jack said.

"Brother, I think we should turn him into one," Andres said.

"Nah, I like this one," Jack replied. "Brian is a good boi."

"What did you call me?"

"See," Andres said. "He has no friends, no family, no purpose in life."

"Hey, I have you guys."

"You're right. We should give him one. But under some conditions." Jack exclaimed.

"Anything," Andres replied.

"First, you can't hurt him or humiliate him in front of people," Jack said.

"Second?" Andres said.

"Second... second... I think that's all. Lol." Jack said.

"So you want me to give him the introduction or you..." Andres said.

"I don't want to scare him on his first day at school," Jack replied.

"Brian," Andres called me inside the room.

"Jack!"

"Just help him out," Jack replied. "You are the one saying it's nothing and you made a deal. You know the code."

"Alright, I'll give him a handjob."

"Brian." Andres barked.

"Hey, I'm older than you." Then I entered his room, holy fuck why is he already naked? Look at that big boy. "You are doing a very good job with your hand, then why do you need mine."

"I just used some lube for you," Andres replied. "Now come on. Show me how good you are with your hands?"

"Are you challenging me?"

"Hey, you already get paid more than enough. I'm not giving you tips." Andres replied. "But if you do a really good job then I will give you 100$ for the next one."

I don't know what entered me. I just started stroking his big thick cock. Fuck, it's so big that my fingers couldn't cover it full garth. "How do you make it this hard? Must need lots of blood."

"Use both hands," Andres said. "One hand for the tip and other for the shaft."

I kept following his instructions. Maybe five or ten minutes later, his cock started throbbing and Andres kept growling. Suddenly, he shot rope after rope cum under my hand. I used my palm as a shield so it wouldn't mess up my clothes.

"That was good, Brian. I needed that." Andres said.

"No thank you or the next time offer?"

"You want to really know?" Andres asked.

"Yes."

"Then, first clean me then I'll let you know," Andres said.

I cleaned his mess with a couple of tissues. "You are clean now."

"Thank you, Brian, You're really a good boi," Andres said. "But next time, I'm not giving you 100$ for a hand job."

"What? What did I do wrong?"

"A lot of things," Andres replied.

"Then tell me."

"You want me to tell you or teach you?" Andres asked.

"Either one, I think teaching sounds good."

"Then let me see how you do yourself," Andres said.

"What? You're kidding, right?" He is serious. "You really want me to..." Fuck I'm rock hard right now. What if he asked but I need to learn too? Fuck it. I pulled down my pants.

"You have nice butts, Brian." Andres complimented me.

"Thanks." What the fuck. He's gay. Why am I showing him my butts? "I use three fingers, like this."

"Okay, I can teach you. Now put on your pants." Andres said. "Have you ever been with a girl?"

"No, why?"

"Then how did you know that you're straight?" Andres asked.

"Good point. But I don't know the answer."

"Dump, It was a rhetorical question," Andres said. "I need to sleep now. I'll call you later."

"How was it? Did he kiss you?" Jack asked.

"Noo, was it important?"

"Then, it wasn't good," Jack replied.

"How? Fuck it. Are we finishing the mission or not?"

**************

Later that night, I was with Andres. He was naked on the bed while his big black cock was pointing at me to take care of it. But I'm not giving him a handjob anymore. I mean, until I learn how to give one.

"Just copy me," Andres said.

I was trying to mimic him but my dick is too small and thin for this technique. "Damn it. Show me once again from the beginning."

"You need another cock." Andres suggested. "A big one, like mine."

"Jack was telling us he has a bigger one than you. Should I call him?"

"Your friend. Not mine." Andres replied.

"But he's your brother. Ooo, you guys are cool with these things. I'm calling him." I went to Jack's room naked. "Hey, Jack. Are you up?"

"What the... What are you doing naked in my room?" Jack replied.

"I need your help, bro."

"How the fuck has he already turned you into one? I told him I don't sleep with boi like you." Jack said.

"Do you sleep talk, Jack?"

"Alright, what is it, Brian?" Jack asked.

"Just come with me, I'll explain." We entered Andres's room.

"I'm not doing, Brian. My cock isn't your plaything." Jack said.

"Just help me out, bro."

"Okay, I'll help you but you have to offer me something too," Jack said.

"What do you want? I still have that 50$ in my pocket."

"Hahaha, dump. I would give you 500$ if you asked at that time." Jack replied. "Andres, what is he offering you?"

"Actually, the first session was free for him," Andres replied.

"How many sessions will it take me to learn?"

"I don't know, two, twenty, two hundred I don't know. It depends on you." Andres replied.

"Then what do you two want? Just teach me."

"That is the problem, Brian. You live with us, eat our food, you don't pay rent. Literally, you do nothing here." Jack said.

"Are you two kicking me out? You guys know I have no place to go. I'm gonna be a homeless person. Don't kick me out. I'll share the rent in the next month or the next one."

"Calm down. We're not kicking you out." Jack said.

"Ufffff, thank god. Now tell me what do you guys want?"

"Okay, you know that we used to have a maid but..."

"You guys want me to be your maid. I'm in. I'm good at cooking. That's the only thing I learned very well."

"Then I'm good," Jack said. "What about you Andres?"

"I'm cooking and cleaning for both of you."

"Hey, whether I'm here or not, you still have to cook," Andres replied. "I want you to work in a maid dress."

"You mean... Jack, tell him."

"Brian, You're well aware that this house belongs to both of us," Jack said. "If you want something from him then you have to give him something."

"Okay, I'll wear one. It's not a big deal. It's just a dress. But you can't violate my privacy, will you?"

"Brian, that was rude," Jack said.

"Bro, I was just trying to... Forget it. I'll do everything you guys are going to ask me. Happy?"

"So happy." Jack and Andres jinxed.

"Can we start the session now?"

To be continued if the readers request it. Honestly, I have no idea what I'm going to write in part two.

And if you guys like this introduction, then I suggest reading 'Feminized by BBC Friend Ch. 01', which will give you great pleasure.

amenarimix
amenarimix
1,215 Followers