All Comments on 'My Black Neighbor'

by midnight_doctor1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkover 5 years ago
Fuck

She needs to give him what his wife won't

masterkeith53masterkeith53over 5 years ago
white women

white women need to learn their place, and that is to serve black man as his lover, slut and/or slave. i am a dominant black male that love white women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
white sissy slave

big black cocks are not just for white pussy they are for sissy white boy ass also . I love servicing and being a slave to big black cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
lindaandstanley

my wife linda has been checking out our neighbor stanley. stan is black,in his mid 50'S and married to a lovely black lady.

one day he and i were talking and I asked him to be honest and asked if he got the chance would he fuck my wife linda.he gulped and said definitely.

now linda is 70,but looks much,much younger.I'd say she looks in her 40'S.she still loves to fuck and she told me she wanted to try a black man.

stan is someone I would trust with my wife.so we set up a meet at a local motel in edgewood,md.

the day finally arrived and we al met there.stan brought his wife along to watch with me.his wife joyce has a thing for women I think.

we went in the room and drank some wine too loosen up.stan spiked it with some kind of sexual stimulant.it started affecting linda quickly.we put on some slow music and stan asked lin to dance.

she went to him and he pulled her close to him.he rubbed his pelvis against her pelvis.he then kissed her hotly,shoving his tongue deep in her mouth.she tangled her tongue wit his

she reached down and felt his hardening penis.he moaned and moved her to one of the beds.he laid her back and squeezed her breasts as he nibbled on her ear.he started to kiss her neck as he unbuttoned her blouse.lin doesn't wear a bra so her breasts were exposed for him to take.he started licking the sides of her titties as his fingers pinched her nipples.he then sucked a nip into his mouth and and flicked his tongue over it.she pushed her firm tit farther into his mouthshe let out a sigh as he worked her titties.

he began to kiss over her stomache,down toward her womanhood. he kissed her mound of love and inserted a finger.she arched her hips up when he sucked on her clit.she sighed,so good baby he licked up and down her slit,inserting his tongue into her cunt as he fingered her.it was so hot watching his black hands bringing her such pleasure.

lin began rolling her lower body as he ate her out.he squeezed her ass cheeks and tried to hold her still.she screamed outi'm cumming and juiced in his face.he lapped fervently at her open gashshe pulled his head tighter to her hot pussy.joyce and I were amazed how much stanley liked eating cunt.

he kissed back up her body stopping at her tits and sucked one then the other he then planted his mouth on hers.lin took his massive cock and rubbed it up and down her wet slit.stan eased forward getting the head in.he shoved forward a little and got about half of his 11 inches in her. he pulled back and slammed all the way in.lin groaned with pleasureas he bottomed out.stan began slowly fuckingin and out as she moaned with pleasure.in and out,in and out ,fucking my lovely wife masterfully.she flailed her head side to side as he picked up the pace.OH STAN GIVE IT TO ME BABYFUCK ME,FUCK MEEEEEEE.

he was ready to cum and she knew it.she gyrated her hips to meet his strokes.she screamed I going to cum.yesssssssssssssss he screamed and impaled her pussy and shot spurt after spurt of cum in my wife

he withdrew.her hole was wide open and leaking his cum.joyce said it was his first white woman and stan was glad it was my wife.it was also the only time he has ever eaten pussy.

we settled down for awhile to get ready for round two

this is absolutely true.I will give the details on what happened next in part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Black Cock For White Women

My wife and I are in our late 60's and I'm impotent. I wish we had a black neighbor well hung that could service my white wife. I would like to watch her take a big black cock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fetishism, not love

I've thought this for years, but this site really needs a separate category for Race Play, because that seems the core of a lot of these stories. The Black man with the big, black cock seducing and degrading the poor, innocent White woman or cuckolding her poor, White husband. I know that there is a desire for these kinds of stories (understanding them is beyond me, to be honest, but whatevs), but this and stories like it are not romance or love. It's Race Play, pure and simple, and them being in this category is extremely misleading. It's sad that people still think this way and fetishism is very much alive and real.

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyalmost 2 years ago

My wife and I are both in our 60s and I would love to find a bbc for her.I think she would like it a lot

chloelovesfurchloelovesfurover 1 year ago

Good 1st story, i enjoyed it, keep writing x

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'm a black bisexual guy and I would love to get that big black dick up in me. I couldn't stop playing with my dick as I read this.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I read on this site about many sexless marriages, mostly from men and wrt women their husbands have just checked out. I'm now 51, divorced four years, our sex life was good, I love to swallow and he had a fat cock, so sexless it wasn't. The divorce, it was mutual, kids were almost out of college and fine with it, he wanted a younger woman, I wanted freedom. But there's the old adage: men look right thru fifty year old women. We were both athletic and active, I may get by looking 45 or 46 but I am 51 and let me tell you there's a lot of 50-ish women that just want sex. Horny young studs cum more often than 50+men; big black cock, yes! been on the receiving end and still game for more; bicycle club? looking for a ride; pickle ball ugh! seems geezer city, I'm playing tennis and getting fucked by some pretty wealthy guys, want to skinny dip off your boat, hmm want o see my landing strip.

And with freedom, I've been bedding some younger women, oh what gorgeous clit you have...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous