My Black Sheep Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Into the awful silence that followed, Amelia said, softly, "How is any of that supposed to make me feel better?"

"I—"

"Did you know that Idon't look at myself in the mirror? I can't, I..."

"Amelia?"

"Just go, okay? Run away, hide, whatever. I can't..."

Without meeting her shocked gaze, Amelia started pushing Shelby, jostling her around the table and back across the apartment. She didn't resist or fight; too stunned that her best shot hadn't worked. She grabbed her heels and bra as Amelia angrily herded her, and before she knew what was happening, she was standing outside the closed door.

"I'm not leaving," she said, and hammered the door with her fist. "I can't."

Nothing.

"If I go now, you won't let me come back." She pounded it again, harder. Her fist ached, and this time when she stopped she could hear her sister sobbing behind the door. Her voice nearly failed her when she said, "If I go, I'll be too scared to come back. Please open the door."

The sounds of those sobs ripped Shelby to pieces, leaving her hopeless. She wanted to smash through the door and just hold Amelia until she stopped, but she knew that wouldn't work either.

Neurons fired.

"I know you can hear me." Shelby took a deep long breath, "Amelia, you deserve love. You deserveto beloved. You don't have to be alone."

At this, Amelia cried even harder.

***

Three weeks later, in a large hotel lobby around two hundred miles away, Shelby's husband Davis was pacing in short, angry lines — something he always did when he was irritated. It was seven in the evening and he kept looking at his watch. No doubt he had somewhere else to be and the waiting was just annoying him.

Out of nowhere, a barely five foot blonde with big hair and bigger boobs rushed at Davis and pulled him into a hug. His annoyance seemed to vanish immediately, and was replaced with a hungry smile. He leaned down to the much smaller woman and kissed her hard on the lips. She melted into him and pressed a hand against the bulge in his trousers. It was a brief move, one that most people in the lobby wouldn't have noticed.

Then they grinned at each other, and walked, swinging hands, towards the dining room.

Shelby turned to Amelia, beside her in the passenger seat..

"Can't believe you wouldn't let me bring my camera," Amelia said. "Was that her?"

"Are you ready?"

Her little sister nodded sullenly. "Yeah, but are you okay?"

Shelby ignored the questions. "Think this'll be enough?"

"I'm an artist, Shell, not a fucking divorce lawyer, now stop dodging the question."

Shelby reached out and held her sister's hand. She couldn't quite make eye contact, but she squeezed the proffered hand.

"Yeah," she said, in a quiet but firm tone. "I'm... I will be."

Amelia nodded, and with that they exited the car to confront him.

1...345678