All Comments on 'My Blue Angel'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 258 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yuck

Love the author, really disliked the story. In my black and white world, if you are a cheater, you're shitcanned. Period.

Everyone who read this story if fully aware that the little tramp won't be able to keep her legs together. And if she does manage to keep her knees touching, she'll still be on all fours getting pounded from the back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

Another outstanding story that recognizes that all of us are human and at times capable of error. When that happens it often has little to do with our feelings for the one we love. We're just humans who sometimes fuck up.

To forgive is divine

FD45FD45over 10 years ago
An addendum

It would have been nice for hubby to call Margie and tell her Carrie was busted and that her marriage hung on Margie honestly telling him how many times Carrie hooked up with her connivance. This puts the emotional screws on both women.

That said...what if Margie lies or counts the encounters differently? Trusting Carries word seems foolish. Leaving her fate toMargie, who has nothing to lose, is worse.

I am always unsatisfied with stories...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
3 ***s

for this tale.

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 10 years ago
An Interesting Variance

How many ways can one discover a cheating spouse. Thanks for the variety. Glad you are back.

Thanks for a good story and keep writing please!

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
NO WAY IN HELL

could angels ever repair a lava field. TK U MLJ LV NV

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3about 10 years ago
Glad you're back.

I love your stories. You are one of the best writers on here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Glad you're back, too...

First of all he can't keep on with Stephanie. That'll end up with unpredictable fallout, probably hurting all of them. But the threat of Stephanie has possibilities. Second, I would like to know what Carrie's glitch is. She seems like a good egg in most respects so what was the underlying reason that she is so restless? Do a follow up. Third, whatever happened to Rob and Helen?

krosis666krosis666about 10 years ago
Delusional?

Like she will stay faithful. Don`t think so, somehow. Although he didn`t seem all that broken up or angry about it. He was just as despicable as his wife. He didn`t really seem to care about infidelity, as long as he got some, and had an excuse to keep cheating. How is he any better than the whore wife? The only honest and likeable character in this one was Stephanie. She was the only one getting used, and the only one that will end up being hurt in all this.

By the way, for all the authors out there that seem to think otherwise, you can still get an STD from oral sex. Duh!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
After too brief an absence

The king of cuckdom returns.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Might as well divorce

You didn't mention the 4th option; she promises to stay faithful but cheats again anyway because she just can't help it. The need for validation and her fear of commitment will ultimately cause her to screw other men. She will just be very, very careful to keep it hidden and very occasional.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hmmmm

she ramped up her cheating, she went from a few years apart one night stands to a planned week long affair.

That would be the killer. I do not see them lasting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Naive ?

He didn't seem naive at all.

Every indication is that she most definitely will cheat again shortly,nothing changed.

Every thing in the story points that direction.

And he doesn't come across as a character stupid enough to think otherwise.

A 3 for the usual good prose, 2 off for the story that doesn't add up.

Richie4110Richie4110almost 10 years ago
Your story will always rate a read and a high score

Thanks for returning and sharing your outstanding talent with us. I think this story would be enhanced (in my mind) by expanding the counseling character development it vis-a-vis "Blue Dodge..." and "Brisket...".

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
He should make a call to Nashville

and explain how much he appreciates the enabling and the consequences.

Then he should call the PI to have him deliver a message to Dionne regarding his future sales calls.

Followed by an appointment with his attorney to write a post nuptial agreement.

Lastly he should give his roommate (formerly loyal wife) a dictionary so she can look up a few pertinent words and phrases.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The call to Nashville

Should be started by Carrie "He knows everything I have done Margie. Please tell him every little detail so he knows I'm not lying." See what new info is revealed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Comments

1st - Welcome back, but it's already 7 months and....?

As usual, great story, great imagination and well written. But, the end is weak and left you open to some severe criticism! Far better for Carrie to have had the therapy sessions, find a reason for her 'lapses' and then they can have more of a reason to reconcile. Minor stuff; your true fans love your stories... come on, let's have some more!!?

Oh yes, nearly forgot... the coincidence of seeing her on the boat...

I once went to London on business and was there over a weekend, nothing to do on a Saturday night and so decided to to go into town (Leicester Sq. via jam packed tube train... as was always the case then for Saturday night) to the movies. As my train pulled in, so did another going the opposite way on the other side of the platform. Doors opened and I was first out and moved to the centre of the platform. At exactly the same time, a friend who I had not seen in a long time, had emerged from the opposing train, in fact the directly opposing door, we met at the centre of that platform and shook hands, forgot about the movies, got stoned and a great night was had by all! The chances of that happening? We didn't even know the other was in London, I sincerely believe that I used all my chances of winning the lottery that night, that's how remote the chances are of even planning such an exact meeting!

Seeing Carrie on the boat... to all the doubters... yeah it could happen!

EAPoeEAPoeover 9 years ago
Another good one

Ohio is always very good at showing the pain caused by the betrayal of the spouse, but I'm not sure that fighting adultery with adultery is the best way to resolve their problems. I can understand the need for revenge and the need to make his wife suffer. However now that they've agreed to reconcile, having another woman in their marriage will not help solve anything. He has alrady made his wife suffer, and continuing his affair is being just as self-indulgent as his wife was in having her own affairs..

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Gave it a 4

But the only reason for that is that I don't know how I feel about the final solution. Could I do it that way? I mean that's how we all look at stories we read. We place ourselves in the story and that influences how well we like or even understand it.

Could I do it that way? Probably not, but the story itself was very, very well done. I like the writing style of this author, don't always like the resolutions presented, but that doesn't take away from the talent. I will never give a good rating to a wimp, cuck or cream pie story. And this wasn't one.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
I Didn't Like It Much

Bleh! Jack thinking she might be honest with him in the future was foolish and it took away my connection to him as a character. At the end I was thinking he's an idiot and I really didn't give a damn what happened.

illjoyilljoyover 9 years ago
Here's Proof

That wisdom does not come with age

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just another stupid, spineless man

SHe cheats on him not once, not twice but THREE times and he thinks anything will change going forward? Oh wait! One thing will change. She'll be more careful when she cheats and with whom she cheats. To believe otherwise is absolutely delusional. I can't believe you ended this story with him taking her back. That is the definition of stupidity.

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfeover 9 years ago
The Cuckolds Lament

Yes Jack. That is until the next time! 1* because -10* isn't available!

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE

too may clauses spoil a contract. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

good story,, yes he took her back after she cheated 3 times but hes gonna be fucking ole girl and he's older and doesnt want to have to look for a new wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A calculated risk.

He's got his children already, and a very remorseful excellent piece of ass, plus the potential of a replacement ready to fall in place. So what's the downside? So she cheats again. If she can be that secret and careful, then just assume your wife is cheating, and you don't know it. What have you lost? When he finally finds out, he's had great sex up till then and he can revert to Stephanie or whoever else he has kept his eye on. And he will keep his options open. And Carrie will know she is readily replaceable, and getting less desirable as age takes its toll. Yeah, I think it is a decent bet he might win. Good tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Above average RAAC

Congrats. This was an above average, well-written RAAC story. I give it 3.5 stars out of five. It felt a bit compressed to me. I would have liked some deeper emotional detail, a little more contrition on her part, and to have him leave her hanging a bit longer. I would also have liked the story to explore her character and why she is the way she is a little more. I would also have liked to have seen how they did for a few weeks after this situation. Having said all that, this is two pages on this site and maybe you are writing to a certain word count. I see that some of your submissions have multiple chapters. I look forward to reading more of your work.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
***

Serial cheater.

Choice 3 is the one that won't work.

wgterry73wgterry73about 9 years ago
Didn't get upset?!

If he was not that upset. Doesn't that mean he does not love her much?? Then there is the cliche once a cheater always a cheater. Premeditated cheating!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
brisket

Any thoughts of going back to finish Brisket?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A serial cheater and she. Can't stop

Fuck Stephanie who had two. Cheating husbands and ask her for her hand in marriage. Otherwise he is a chuck with his present wife.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
Keep doing the same thing while expecting a different outcome

never works.

Restless is as restless does,

and will do again,

and again,

and again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Gotta laugh

Having done some writing I understand the whole reason an author leaves a story with a so called open end.; It obviously works too as its easy to see they are the stories people remember even if its because of those feelings of dissatisfaction. Human nature is a funny thing. Also a very easy thing to MIS understand.

Now as for this story I liked it well done 5 stars

Pappy7Pappy7almost 9 years ago
Not bad,

and I really don't see the downside to option #3. Option #1 is still possible and #2 is pretty much what they already had, just open only on one end. If she fucks up it will be noticeable and he can always put her slut ass on the street. If she comes back this time with a disease he can default to divorce at any time. As for letting the friend around, I would let her come in long enough to drop her dead ass in a deep hole. And save another one for the wife. (metaphoric holes of course) I would also put the hurt on the little boy in Florida. While he didn't owe fidelity to Jack like the wife did, he did owe him the respect of a married spouse and not fuck his wife. So maybe he needs to have a little hurt put on him as a reward.

Story was well written and covered a lot of ground without being rushed.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Lies

“I didn't think Carrie was out to humiliate me” – Maybe, but she IS lying to you! She’s SUPPOSED to be in Nashville, NOT Florida!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Some women have magic pussies, I guess Carries is one of them

RePhilRePhilover 8 years ago
Carrie walked into Margies kitchen

Only to find her eyes staring lifelessly up at her, her head lying in a pool of blood and her rest of body completely missing ...... Justice

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
best thing about this board

all the closet-cucks loiter here year after year getting 're-philled' with jism instead of shooting up some campus somewhere - thank christ

PeteCedarPeteCedarover 8 years ago
How about the fuckwad

Roger Dionne? Even though his wife had encouraged it, fuckwad Roger needs a lesson about fucking someone else's wife. Nothing says 'Don't fuck married women' like a late night beating and a couple of kicks to the balls with a stern warning. Since it sounds like he has women there all the time, no way he'll figure out which husband was behind it. You also let your wife know that you had it done and it was her fault. Tell her next time the guy won't get off as easy. Unless he has a good prenup, he needs to start squirreling away money for the next time it happens. And no matter how much she says it won't happen again, odds are it's a definite possibility.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

Five stars. Very fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
4* not 5* because

The idiot on the boat lollopped away untouched, probably lining up his next conquest.

Bullfrog

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
March 11th 2016

Ohio ..... YOU are still a cheating WHORE wife APOLOGIST ....... BUT as posted on another of your CUCKYBOY, ENUCH, EMASCULATING POS stories ....... YOU have not posted any of your CLOSET DWELLING, DEGENERATE, HUMILIATING HUSBAND TRIPE ...... SO ........ the comments have finally driven your low life, dumb nuts ASS off off of Cuckoritca!!!

GOOD RIDDANCE ASSHOLE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5*****

I do miss your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
To anon title March 11, 2016

May you never know another day of happiness and rot in Hell when you die!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
To anon of March 11, 2016

Ah, it looks like you cheated on someone and got yourself hurt in the process. It's the only reason I can imagine you typing in all caps, otherwise it's other issues that we won't discuss here.

Get yourself your own therapist.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
WHAT A CHOICE HE HAS TO MAKE

the cake and eating it, the ice cream, and sprinkles to boot, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Responding to the ANON CUCKY BOYS & to this latest (and last) submission by OHIOBLOW ... ...

... IT WORKED!!!

OHIOBLOW is GONE (NO submissions since this RAAC POS) and the ANON, BEDROOM CLOSET DWELLING, cheating WHORE wife apologist losers that YOU are will now have to slink back to the sewer to find ANOTHER champion to support your slimy, male bashing, married, slut enabling cause!

May I suggest .... Ms Moreau???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Buncha really angry commentators

What i didn't like about the story was that both of them were just unlikeable people. In the end, I just didn't care what happened to them. It was no fun and certainly not entertaining to read about their stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No a Bad Story

I enjoyed it. Well written..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Shoulda

You should have dedicated this to Matt Moreau, it's more to his liking (or at least his

style) than Harddaysknight. A story about a couple of cheating assholes with absolutely no redeeming value whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story til the end.

It was a really good story with lots of emotion, until the husband started fucking around with the redhead, and especially when he stated that he might continue after reconciling with his wife. All of a sudden Mr. Holier than thou was no better, & perhaps worse than his wife. IMHO it took away from the story instead of adding to it. A-4 instead of a 5 because of that. Good writing in spite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
another crock of shit

about another gutless asshole and his fuck slut whore wife who he should beat with a baseball bat and kick her cheating cunt in to the gutter where she belongs...women are just cheating whores who no longer believe in marriage vows.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One of your best stories

Clean and well-written, and maybe even more realistic than many of the cheating wife stories on here

CadizCadizover 7 years ago
Well-done!

Extremely well-written - little of hard sex descriptions, but so what? A well-told story speaks for itself. All these committed sneerers who only seem to exist to smear a contribution with gratuitous abuse are just parading their small minded jealousy.

dbrainsdbrainsabout 7 years ago
Enjoyed This One

And I disagree with Anonymous. Fucking Stephanie and leaving the door open, even if he doesn't plan on using it, is good turn about. Hope it stuck in his wife's craw.

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
A Fine Offering a la HDK

You've got the snarky, light-hearted, don't take this too too seriously tone here that HDK does so well -- I really enjoyed it!

Having the Stephanie card in his pocket, whether or not he chooses to play it, sure as shit lets Carrie know every day how badly she hurt Jack with her little flings.

And I'd love to read the scene where Jack rips Margie her new, well-deserved asshole! ;-)

amyyumamyyumalmost 7 years ago
Entertaining;

and "gray," just like real life, not "black" and "white." 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great

Another stupid wimp.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Well told

Not sure I'd have given her the chance but never having been there, who can say? It's good to have some stories of reconciliation and some btb. As long as they make you think and are well written. The only thing worse than a BAD reconciliation story though, is anonymous comments that sound like the comment writer is sitting in his parents basement using the neighbors wife in his underwear while wondering how his first cousin parents were able to legally marry.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 6 years ago
Reading again

Nice setup, but a curious conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I only wish there had been an unpleasant conclusion for Margie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
We are not all wimps

Most of your stories are well written however not all thought out. We all are not wimps and I have already proved that as I did burn the bitch. I yet have to read one of your stories where you really did BTB. Must not be in your makeup. Hopefully soon you will see we are not like that and will truly do a btb story. No way back from multiple strayings. I would just take Stephanie and tell ex to get fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ANOTHER CROCK OF SHITE

AND ANOTHER PATHETIC WIMP ASSHOLE OF A HUSBAND...GET YOUR HEAD OUTTA YOUR ASS YOU FUCKWIT AND KICK HER CHEATING SKANK ASS TO THE KERB...GROW SOME BALLS AND START ACTING LIKE A MAN...

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Perfect little story.

Caught the “mature” response of a self confident man; confident in knowing his wife DOES love him, and confident in his love making abilities (going a few rounds with Stephanie didn’t hurt with that either). He knows he’s getting a little old to start dating for a life partner again (not just plain dating, or simple sex). He still loves his wife, despite the hurt she caused. He’s confident she loves him. He’s sure (after the PI report) this is a simple fling, and he knows his wife’s previous life and non-married personality.

Wow!!! Wasn’t it lucky Uncle Tony happened to have binoculars and looking at the boats right at that moment! But of course these coincidences are what make for good stories.

Anyway, for me an easy 5-stars.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 6 years ago

kind of left open at the end.

chapter 2 please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WTF

Just a story about 2 self centered assholes who have no business being married to each other or to anyone else. Totally fucked up story. 1* all the way.

FD45FD45about 6 years ago
This has to be one of the more satisfying of ohio's stories

Why? He doesn't just run reconciliations. Blue Dodge Minivan and Brisket both had divorces in them. So he has street cred.

But this just tickles me pink because the wife actually has to EARN her forgiveness. If she can't ditch Margie, if she can't keep her legs nailed shut, she's toast.

I also get where the husband is coming from. Loving her enough to stick around but not being emotionally gutted by the occurrence. They weren't soulmates, but certainly soul buddies and she let him down. Well...buddies do that. And because they are buddies, you forgive them. But you extract that pound of flesh too just to remind the buddies that there are a lot of other 'buddies' out there...like Stephanie Price.

I don't think the guy is going to do more than dine with Stephanie but unlike 'An Innocent Question', this wife is EARNING her forgiveness, not expecting it as a given.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well written, but its a toss up.

The marriage will be in Limbo for a long time, then probably fail. He's going to fall for Stephanie, she's a much much better partner. And he already knows it. Carrie was inadvertently honest, she is a horrible person. Well, at least too stupid to be a decent wife. They had a good run, but Marjorie will now see it as her mission to get Carrie back as her slut buddy somehow. Carrie will eventually meet up with Marjorie in secret, and even if she doesn't fuck someone that trip, he knows what the future holds. And he probably won't wait for Carrie to fall again. Just cut his losses and see if he and Stephanie can make it work. Carrie is a lost cause.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is a big fucking 1*

Wife fucks around on him for years and he accepts it. Fucking pussy. And he needs to fuck with Margie's life a whole lot. She's not the one who made his wife fuck other guys but she was sure I the middle of pushing her into it. It sure would be a lot easier just to dump the bitch and take up with Stephanie. At least she's honest with him.

0zed0zedover 5 years ago
WIMP Alert

Bunch of RAAC bull shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Handled his business like a real man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pretentious is good.

It let's you pretend that what you just said means more than the reality.

chaoddicchaoddicabout 5 years ago
Setting himself up

For more heartbreak. I can concede all of his points with one addition...a rock solid postnup for future cheating.

Ocker51Ocker51about 5 years ago
Skip It

Just total garbage, just not realistic at all⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
why let her blow her husband...

...without a condom? her lover would have had his cock in her mouth for sure, and std's can be transferred that way also. he could have been ripping her ass as well. interesting story nevertheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Re: Anon 10/25/17

Several suggestions for you; 1) Don't yell. 2) Learn to spell so you don't look so illiterate. 3) Try to be a little constructive in your comments instead of being a fuckwit.

Me, I'd be wondering how long I could keep the little threesome going. I like how he got his ducks in a row and confronted her when she walked in the door. Don't know that I could have stayed with her but a threesome... Signed: BTW

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Good story, but I would dump her cheating ass and go for Stephanie. How do you trust someone like that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not My Way

I would have kicked her Cheating Ass to the Curb ..

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Come on!!!

Another Ohio CUCK story??? Can you at least TRY to write about stronger, self respecting MEN!!!???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You caught her...and wasted it.......

Damm it...the only way to scare the crap out a cheating woman is to serve Divorce papers...and then make the bitch craw back very slowly...play with her feelings for cheating on you...make the bitch hurt...or what's the point of this story.........

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 4 years ago

Anon, you said: "You caught her...and wasted it......." That's not true. Ohio told a fictional story about a fictional couple and their fictional life.

It's not real. None of it.

SAV12SAV12almost 4 years ago
YOU'RE KIDDING RIGHT?

I THINK MOST OF THE COMMENTS ARE RIGHT ON...NO TRUST, NO STABLE RELATIONSHIP. I KNOW I WOULD BE WONDERING WHAT SHE IS DOING AS SOON AS SHE'S OUT OF SIGHT. EVEN IF I STILL LOVED HER, THE HURT WOULD ALWAYS HAUNT ME AND I WOULD HAVE TO DIVORCE HER ANYWAY. BETTER FOR BOTH TO JUST END IT RIGHT AWAY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Continuing to see Stephanie is a very bad decision

Carrie has been remorseful, contrite and agreeable to every demand and condition Jack has put forth. In her mind, Jack has the moral high ground at present. That is certainly debatable, IMHO, because of his activities with Stephanie.

Continuing to see Stephanie will only serve to hurt Carrie more and cause her to develop anger and resentment toward Jack. She will become the partner who demonstrates the most commitment to repairing their bond. His moral high ground will transform into sinking sand. If Jack's goal truly is to salvage their marriage it is foolish, petty and counterproductive for him to prolong his revenge affair.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Nah, boot Carrie and go get Stephanie, seems like a natural and correct progression to me

Scores 3/5 because of the shift ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nah sorry don't like this cuck shit.

It should have gone, from the time he saw her on the Boat.

I handed the binoculars back to my uncle asking him to keep an eye on them while I made a call.

I then called Marjorie and asked to speak to Carrie. After she lied to me I just hung up.

I then sent a text to Carrie, "How is Nashville?" I asked my uncle what the woman he was looking at had just done. He replied she had just picked up her cell phone and was responding to a text. Her response was, "Going good lover I am enjoying spending time with Marj."

While waiting for her response I was checking the registration on "The Blue Angel".

After finding out the registration details I sent her a text "So that isn't you fucking Roger Dionne on the deck of The Blue Angel then."

She responded. "No of course not I am in Nashville not on a boat in Florida. "She had just given herself away. How did she know the boat was in Florida.

I then said goodbye to my uncle and drove to the Marina to wait for the boats return. After 2 hours the boat returned and I was waiting for her to leave the boat,

She left the boat arm in arm with Dionne and was laughing and smiling UNTIL she looked up and saw me walking towards her.

She quickly released her arms from fuck knuckle and said "Honey it isn't what it looks like."

Roger looked up at her words and saw a very pissed off man walking towards him. He pulled out his 38 special and said "Stop or I will shoot."

I continued walking towards him and said "Go ahead you have already killed my marriage so why not kill me." He never pulled the trigger so as soon as I got close to him I took the gun off him, threw it into the water and proceeded to beat the shit out of him.

My slut of a wife tried to stop me but I said to her. Ïf you try to stop me I will take my anger out on you SLUT."

10 minutes after they had left the boat I left the wharf and lover boy would never be the same again. Eventually he lost his job but that was well after he got out of hospital and rehab.

As for Carrie I told her not to come home again as I was divorcing her as she was nothing but a slut and I never wanted to see her agin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3 Stars

She made him a Cluck . He Should have divorced her cheating Ass

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Another stupid, wimpy cuckold story! Can't wait to read something that isn't a RAAC load of scrap!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What?!

So he thinks that being noble is to accept her deceit, lies and cheating, when he says,"Not so noble, I guess".? One of Ohio's poorer offerings. Even his solution as choice No.3.is pretty pathetic. She's cheated three times in the last 5 yrs so she's likely to cheat again, once the dust has settled. Her job gives her plenty of opportunity. Worth only 3*s, if that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More Ohio cuck shit

This author does not even try anymore, she just writes a cuck into every story. It must feel,great to have so many commenters hating your stuff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

How would he ever trust her? Moron!

Hooked1957Hooked1957about 3 years ago

Not a fan of RAAC, so it would have been four stars, but you earned the fifth star because, I, too, am a fan of licking Kung Pao chicken off a woman's breasts.

Hooked

ZoomdoggieZoomdoggieabout 3 years ago

This entire tale is built on such a ridiculous event! In another state, having a beer whilst watching the river flow by, and seeing his wife getting fucked on a sailboat as it floats by! For god’s sake, please rewrite that first part! Totally unbelievable!

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

not my kind of story - so no comment

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WHY HE HAS GROWN KIDS ???????? Living with some twisted snag / will eat you up / she is what she is and will never change (it's a given she has proved that with-out and certainties or for thought ) especially in these day's of out laddish STD resistant to all forms of anti /biotics.. But fools rule and idiots follow the dumbing down of society and morality and common sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story - great writer. Really feel the characters thinking and actions

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Meh! Bland and pretty ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Waste of time reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Take stephanie out of the story. Do you still choose option 3 ohio?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous