Cuckold Torture

Story Info
Several hours of torment for ten minutes of voyeurism.
1.6k words
3.96
4.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
468 Followers

Hi, it's Veronica back with another story.

My husband and I have been married for over five years. We have a tease and denial relationship. I keep his cock locked in a chastity cage all the time. Once a week, I chain him to the bed, unlock his chastity cage, and teasingly masturbate him with my hand for a couple of hours. About once a month, after I've edged him, I stroke him to an orgasm.

My husband loves my large tits, so to tease him, I keep them covered up most of the time. The only times he gets to see them are when I'm edging him and sometimes when I torment him. He has to earn his tit touching time by eating my pussy. For every orgasm I have by his mouth, I allow him to gently caress my boobs for two seconds. He has to earn at least a minute of time before I'll sit down and let him caress my tits. Yes, that's at least 30 orgasms for me for a minute of gentle boob caressing.

My husband is also a masochist, which allows me to indulge my sadistic desires. I have him come up with all his own torments. That way, I know he'll enjoy himself. Besides, it's somewhat humiliating for him to come up with all the ways I'll torment him. The tit touching time tease was his idea, and yes, I enjoy teasing him with my big boobs.

Our neighbors, Mark and Leslie, are swingers. I've been having sex with Mark for the last five years or so. Mark is a police officer who works shifts, so it was easy for him to come over in the morning or afternoon when my husband was at work.

Last year, I decided that I wanted my husband to watch while Mark and I had sex. I asked my husband to come up with a way that I could torture him while Mark and I were having fun. My husband outdid himself, and now, when Mark comes over to have sex with me on the weekend, I torture my husband for several hours and as a reward, he gets to watch Mark and I have sex for maybe 10 minutes.

So here's what happens.

Mark and I make our plans in advance, but I don't tell my husband Mark's coming over until about three hours beforehand.

Right after I tell my husband Mark's coming over, we go into the bedroom. I stand and watch my husband get undressed. After he's undressed, I tie him to his ottoman near the foot of the bed.

I have him kneel on his ottoman. Then I tie his ankles to one of the ottoman legs and tie his thighs together so he can't move his legs. I then chain his wrists to a suspension bar with two leather wrist restraints and two padlocks. Finally, I pull the suspension bar up until my husband is in an upright kneeling position with his wrists bound up over his head. The suspension bar keeps him from slouching. He is forced to remain in an upright kneeling position the whole time.

Once my husband is restrained, I unlock his regular chastity cage and lock his Kali's teeth cock ring on his shaft. If my husband gets too aroused watching us, the nail points inside the Kali's teeth will press into his cock and punish him.

I undress and go into the bathroom to get ready for Mark. I love hearing my husband moan as I undress in front of him. I sit down in the bathtub and shave all over for Mark. Then, if I'm in the mood, I'll use the hand-held shower head to masturbate. Thinking about my husband bound to his ottoman in the bedroom usually gets me in the mood and helps me to cum.

The water orgasm preps me for the fucking that will come later.

After resting a bit, I stand up and take a shower.

By the time I come back into the bedroom, my husband has been kneeling on his ottoman for around ninety minutes. I can tell just by looking at him that his arms, legs, and torso are all numb. He's hanging by his wrists while the ottoman is holding him up.

My husband told me after the first time I tied him to his ottoman for several hours that he gets numb all over, but it's not painful. Almost his whole body goes numb. The one part that doesn't go numb has his Kali's teeth to help keep it awake.

I sit down at my makeup table and put some makeup on for Mark. Once I'm done, I go into the closet and pull out two baby doll negligees. Today, I pulled out a light blue baby doll and a pink baby doll. I held both negligees in front of my husband and asked him to pick which one I should wear for Mark.

My husband picked the pink baby doll.

I threw the pink baby doll into the lingerie hamper and put the light blue baby doll on. One of my husband's tasks is to hand wash all of my lingerie. So he has to wash both negligees.

It doesn't matter if he secretly wants to see me in the blue baby doll and says pink. The point is to humiliate him by always wearing the negligee he didn't choose.

After he chooses my lingerie, I buckle a ball gag on his face. I don't want him screaming when Mark and I are together in bed. I don't want him saying anything while Mark and I are together. I do want to hear him moan. I want to know when his Kali's teeth is torturing him.

After I buckle the ball gag on my husband's face, I go downstairs to the living room to wait for Mark to arrive.

After some time, Mark knocks on the front door. I answer the door. Mark kisses me and grabs my tit through the baby doll. We make our way to the sofa where I fix Mark a whiskey neat.

Mark tells me all about what he's been doing at work since the last time I saw him. I don't have much to tell. Mark knows my husband is bound in the bedroom and he knows what I want him to do when we go upstairs to the bedroom.

Mark and I kiss on the sofa for a while before we go upstairs to the bedroom. Once we're in the bedroom, I help Mark undress. After he's undressed, he takes my baby doll off and has me sit on the foot of the bed.

Mark gets behind me and starts manhandling my boobs for ten minutes or so. As I said before, I have my husband earn his tit touching time. He gets to gently caress my boobs for a minute once every four to five weeks.

Mark is taunting my husband by showing him he gets to manhandle my tits for as long as he wants. I suppose I'm teasing my husband as well because I'm allowing Mark to manhandle my boobs for as long as he wants. And yes, I hear my husband moaning while Mark is manhandling my tits. I love the way Mark's hands feel squeezing my tits and I love those moans.

Finally, Mark pulls me into bed next to him. We kiss for a few minutes and then I either climb on Mark in a cowgirl or get on my hands and knees facing my husband.

Mark likes the cowgirl position because he can keep playing with my nipples while I thrust. I like the way his fingers feel squeezing my nipples. And I think it helps my husband a little with me keeping my back towards him.

But sometimes, Mark wants to take me from behind, like today. I get on my hands and knees facing my husband as Mark gets behind me. I love feeling his powerful thrusts. I hear plenty of moans from my husband as I watch him watch me and he can plainly see my tits sway back and forth as Mark fucks me.

After Mark explodes inside of me, he pulls out. I collapse on the bed and rest for a bit before I turn around and cuddle with Mark. I tell him how I feel and he holds me tight against his body. I don't notice my husband while I'm cuddling with Mark.

After a while, we get out of bed and go downstairs to the kitchen, where I heat up some leftovers for us. After we eat, we go back into the bedroom where I help Mark get dressed.

After Mark's dressed, I walk him to the door, where he kisses me goodbye and squeezes my tit. After Mark leaves, I go back upstairs to the bedroom.

I'm in a mischievous mood, so I sit at the foot of the bed and talk about tampons for maybe fifteen minutes. Since my husband's gagged, he has to listen to me talk about whatever I want. After my lecture, I go into the bathroom and take another shower.

I come back into the bedroom, put my pajamas on, and unlock the Kali's teeth. I wait a little while before I lock my husband back in his regular chastity cage and release him from the ottoman.

My husband has been kneeling for over seven hours. Since he's so numb, I help him down to where he's sitting on the ottoman. He'll sit there for about an hour before he gets enough feeling in his arms and legs to stand up.

When we first started doing this, I would massage his arms and legs to help him recover. He appreciated my aftercare, but he told me that my massaging him made his arms and legs sting. Now, I leave him sitting on the ottoman.

Seven hours of torment for maybe ten minutes of voyeurism. He tells me it's worth it. It sure is worth it for me.

chatbug
chatbug
468 Followers