My Boyfriends Black & You’re Gonna Be in Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been wanting to tell you for a while now," Trev said, still erect.

"For a while?" Damien words were hollow and saddened.

"I just could never work up the courage to tell you," Trev said.

Natalie just stood in deep silence, knowing the other shoe was about to drop.

"But you were right, brother. Your girl is obsessed."

Damien and Natalie both looked at each other with profound horror, as if Damien's biggest fears had been realized and Natalie knew it was all her fault.

"She done run through every brotha you know," Trev said, "Shit, she fucked Will, Desean, Mikey, Flip, and Felipe."

Damien didn't know what to say. His white girlfriend wasn't just obsessed with his black dick. She was obsessed with it in general.

"When she came knocking at my door, well," Trev said, an empty apology, "Have you looked at her? She's fucking smoking hot, bro,"

Damien watched as Trev casually dressed himself, patted him sadly on the shoulder as he passed by and left. Trev had never been a close friend. Trev had just been some dude at work that Damien thought cared about him.

Natalie's stunning, betraying body seemed so foreign to him now.

"Get out," Damien finally said when she started crying.

Natalie didn't protest. She grabbed a bag, threw some of her clothes in them and vanished, probably to go right back to her parents arms now that she didn't have a 'black' boyfriend anymore. Had it all been so hollow? Had Damien read into everything so wrongly for months about her? Was she really not in love with him and he really was just some fetish for her.

He couldn't believe it.

He only ever heard from Natalie once, and it was a panicked, uncomfortable phone call where she wanted to know when he wouldn't be home so she could come get her stuff. Then she was gone. He never heard about her baby, or ever wondered if he was the father. Natalie vanished from his entire existence in the blink of an eye.

After a few months, Damien met Kyra. A stunning, loving, and not cock obsessed black woman that made him feel so much better than Natalie ever did. He had been a fool. He had been so in love with her love of him that he never realized how empty Natalie had been. He wasn't her boyfriend, he was a prop.

For the months since, Damien really never wondered what happened to Natalie until Kyra was gone on a week-long business trip to Naples and in a moment of horny loneliness Damien fired up a porn site on his laptop to jerk off.

As much as he had fallen for Kyra, Damien liked to secretly still jerk off to interracial porn. He typed in the address for blacked.com and almost had a heart attack at his chair, his erection lampooning away quickly.

Right on the front page of the porn site was Natalie's face staring back at him, although she apparently went by Mia now. She was the latest update, her sexy, beautiful body still wearing the bright pink belly button ring was now bouncing on black dick as a porn star.

Clearly, she had not gone through the pregnancy if she wasn't five months pregnant, which was a subtle comfort to Damien. In the end, Damien and Kyra ended up falling in love, getting married, and life for Damien was never better.

But every once in a while, he checked back on 'Mia'. She had done hundreds of scenes by the time she finally disappeared from porn, and every single one had been interracial. Natalie had literally fucked hundreds of black dicks and nothing seemed to satisfy her.

Damien laughed, because that's when he realized that Natalie was his true, crazy ex-girlfriend.

12