All Comments on 'My Boyfriend's Bully & His Mom'

by BlackRosesInThePines

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

These bullying stories are so far beyond the pale they've become ridiculous. And just so you know, there are no "alpha" males within the human species. There are intimidating arrogant assholes who think they deserve another man's wife or girlfriend and wimps who let them, but there are no alpha males. You will find them in the primate world and that's it. Your ratings are less than stellar, perhaps you should find another hobby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice start …..only listen to half of anonymous reviews.😁

eh9198eh9198almost 2 years ago

Hope there’s a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The best part of bully stories is the corruption of the mom. She can’t just go willingly, there needs to be a lot of reluctance/seduction/blackmail.

AstronomalyAstronomalyalmost 2 years ago

This just feels kinda boring. That’s really all I can say. There’s no substance at all. “Man, I wished I had fucked him then.” That’s it? Jesus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She enjoys that he bullies her son. She likes that he's picking on her son. That's why she keeps fucking him. She fucks him again. She's turned on by the bullying. She's down to fuck others. Bully did it to get one over on the son.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous