My Brat Sister

Story Info
Little sister starts selling herself and gets comeuppance.
1.7k words
4.04
15.6k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister had always been a little bit of a brat. Being the younger of us two, she'd have the favor of our parents most of the time. Her being their little princess fostered a great deal of ego in her, and while we're still siblings, I know that definitely needs some of her pride knocked down. After turning 18 just a few weeks ago, she couldn't help but preach to me about how much her body could go for. It's not something usual siblings would be talking about, but she just couldn't help herself. Not to mention that she never really cared in the first place.

"Virgin pussy." She finished her sentence, my eyes still drooping to my phone screen as I nodded. "Uh-huh," I said in return before she snapped a few times in front of my eyes. "Are you even listening?" She asked with a sneer, her lip curling up slightly as she got peeved with me. It was cute as hell and contributed to me annoying her when we were younger. It didn't help that she had barely ever worn anything appropriate around the house. She was essentially in just a tank top, without a bra, and some short shorts. Without thinking, I just said; "Yeah, yeah, virgin pussy, whatever." Which got her really riled up. Pointing a finger at me, as mom does, she got in my face so I couldn't ignore her. Unintentionally lowering her chest and allowing her boobs to sag with gravity, giving me an amazing peek at her extraordinary cleavage.

"I said, I've got the goods, Mister! Look at me!" She exclaimed before flaunting around, doing a tiny little dance in her small outfit. Her ass bounced nicely and her hips made me go crazy with the need to breed her. They curved just perfectly, giving her an amazing hourglass figure. "I'll spell it out for you. V, I, R, G I, N. VIRGIN PUSSY!" She shouted so loud that I thought mom might hear from the kitchen. "Jeez, I get it, now keep it down will you? Mom could hear." I sighed, unable to feel anything but horniness and annoyance at my little sister. "Psh, whatever." She brushed it off before continuing. "All I need is PayPal and some toys, then I've got simps lining up to watch me stick stuff up my muff."

As much as I found her hot, it was starting to get annoying at this point. She always did this. But never about sex, and never in such a flippant way. "They're going to be giving me soooo much." I was honestly a little jealous if I was honest. My sister was going to be selling her body, and she would be funding her future with it. It made me want to ruin her plans, or at least, add my own spin onto them. "Haha yeah.. Maybe you should get some kind of idiot to run your camera?" He said slyly, hoping she wouldn't feel his prodding. Flicking her hair back and shrugging. "Why? Just someone else to pay off. I could do it and keep all the money on my own!" She was definitely right on that one. Still, though, there was some pit in the bottom of his gut that laid dormant. He could feel the want to be his sister first, but he wouldn't ever be accepted by her anyways. So he let the feeling slowly die down.

---------------------------------------

It had been a few days since I'd learned of her plans. Just as I was starting to forget about it, she burst into my room and came running over to me. "Look what I got!" She said, holding a fat wad of cash. Multiple 20's, in fact, a very big stack of them. I couldn't believe my eyes, and jealousy overtook me instantly. "I haven't even had to penetrate myself yet." She glowed, seemingly proud of herself as I felt my desire burn alight again. "H-How..." I asked quietly before she cut me off, shoving the money further into my face until she was practically smushing it against me. "Oh, you like that huh? Too bad it's not yours!" She laughed before swiping the money away, hugging it to herself, and bouncing up and down. "You have to go to an actual job and work for your money! People just can't help but want to see me!"

It was definitely true, even if I didn't want to admit it. My sister could provide for herself for quite a while off this, while I was left to struggle at a real job. The anger of my own revelation caused me to boil over, no longer have a handle on my own desire for her sloppy little ass. "Yeah?" I asked, reaching out and grabbing her wrist. She immediately lost her smile, attempting to yank away from me as I stood up. "I guess we'll just have to test your goods before you put them on the internet, to be sold like a whore would." I imagine my words cut deep, especially those about her being a whore. She yelped as my grip tightened around her and I pulled her towards the best, the money being released from her hand as she tried desperately to scramble up the bed and escape my arms.

My digits wrestled with her, plunging deep into her soft skin. She'd worn a small little skirt and an easily removable t-shirt. Nothing could stop me from getting what I wanted now.

---------------------------------------

[Sister POV]

The money was ejected from my hands as I was tossed harshly onto my Brother's bed. "Please!" I whimpered as I felt his hands sink into my hips, holding me down onto his bed while he ground his fat cock against me. "D-Don't-" I tried to ask him, but I felt his hand slam against my butt, smacking it and putting me in my place. "I'm tired of you being a little brat." He whispered darkly, pulling up on my skirt to see the panties I'd put on. My hands dug into the fabric of the blanket, pulling away from him even as he yanked me further closer.

I shook in the palm of his hand, and when his fingers brushed against the fabric pressed against my cunt, I knew I'd lost. Even if I could no longer struggle against him, I could not directly give in. Pushing aside my own lost feelings of desire for my brother, I shook my head and looked back at him. Whispering to him as I sucked in breaths through my nose, and my ass raised slightly to push further into his grip. "It's wrong. Don-" I was about to say again before being cut off. This time by the sounds of my panties being ripped away, and secondarily by the feeling of them snapping against my legs as they were thrown across his room.

"You should've thought about that before telling me what you did." He muttered, plunging two fingers deep inside me as I yelped and begged for mercy. My hands shook violently, like the rest of my body. No longer could they pry into the blanket, nor hold onto anything. As my brother violated my body, I simply stretched out and allowed him to explore me, my body fighting my brain's messages to calm down. Taking his fingers out of my cunt, I felt something even more frightening against me before I knew it. A thick slab of meat, warm and ready to go. Bouncy, energetic. Needy. I'd never felt one before now, and the first one was my own brother's.

"This is for being a stuck-up bitch." My brother told me before I cried out in agony, his amazing shaft sinking into me as his head penetrated further into my depths. Forcing my walls apart with incredible finesse, wiggling his way inside me, and demanding to be accommodated by his own sibling's love tunnel. "Fuck you're tight!" He yelled out, thankfully our mother was not home. "Is this the pussy they pay to see?" He asked, yanking me back further onto him until the tip of dick was pressed directly against my womb. Submissively, I nodded back. "Y-Yes.. They can't get enough of it." I was squirming at this point, unable to really stop myself. Nothing was holding me onto his girthy cock anymore, just the need to be filled. Slowly, he started pulling out and pushing in. I was on the verge of tears, not because of my brother seemingly raping me, but because of my own want for it. The untold fantasies he's fulfilling for me right now.

"Doesn't it feel good to be under your brother? Not complaining or bitching for once?" He asked, and I had to admit, it was soothing. To be his submissive toy, a hole to be filled. What made it even better was the fact that my own brother's cock was filling me up. I'd never told him, but I specifically specialized in incest fantasy. And now I was getting to live exactly how I'd help people imagine their lives to be. "Fuck yes," I admitted, losing my mind to the lust. "I need your fucking cock.." I whispered, starting to buck back against his thrusts slowly. My needy body is unable to go any longer without his cock soaring against my insides like a bullet. I start to encourage him with more of my moans and whimpers, my body wiggling under his in a state of bliss as he reaches up to pull on my shoulders.

"Do it, you fat-cocked stud! Fill me up, make sure I know who I belong to when I'm on camera!" I shout loud enough for the neighbors to hear, my pussy spasming around his length while he continuously sheathes it inside me. His balls slap against my clit and practically punish it while he takes my virginity, forcing me to seize up and cum against him. My ass goes farther into the air, trying to swallow his dick for all its worth. Unable to deal with the utter ecstasy, my head goes down and a low rumble emits from me. My legs give out, and he has to hold me up as he finishes his fuck through my orgasm. Utter animalistic grunts come from him as he finishes inside me, splashing my cave with every bit of his white gooey baby batter. Slowly, as his cock twitches and comes to a stop inside me, he pulls out. My ass tries to follow him, but in my state, I'm nowhere near able to work cohesively with my body.

Giving me one last love slap on the ass, he sighs. "Good whore. Now go make us some more money."