My Brothel Bride Ch. 02

Story Info
She isn't as nice as he thought.
3.7k words
4.6
2.4k
8
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/14/2024
Created 05/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the next week, I was completely listless. I could not concentrate on anything. Sure, I had picked up girls before and slept with them within a couple hours. I can't tell you any of their names. I knew more about any one of them than I did about Jill, but she stuck in my mind. My commute to work was only two miles, but I drove twenty-five miles or more a day hoping to see her car. I didn't, of course. I could only wait and pray.

Sunday morning I got to church early. I paced the sidewalk waiting for her to arrive. After all, she had put it in writing that I'd see her in church. That made it a contract. Right? If she didn't show, I could sue her. What was I thinking? I wasn't interested in suing anyone, especially her. I just wanted to see her, to be with her, even if we didn't go to bed. Where could she have been? Finally the time for the service came, and I had to go inside.

Halfway down the aisle on the left side, a blonde-haired woman sat facing the altar. My heart skipped a beat as I slowly approached her. Half excited, half terrified, I paused behind her. "Is this seat taken?" I asked in a trembling voice.

She looked up at me. "I thought you weren't going to make it," Jill said as she slid over giving me room to sit beside her. "Where have you been?"

"Waiting outside for you. I didn't see your car anywhere."

"I took the bus. I thought you would approve. That way I can't escape in the middle of the night." She laid her head on my shoulder. "I'm very sorry about last week. I wanted to stay with you, but I couldn't. Don't ask me to explain. I can't. This time I will stay for breakfast. That's a promise."

The organist began the prelude, and we opened our hymnals. There was so much I wanted to know about her. What was her last name? When was her birthday? When could I introduce her to my family? I had a million questions for her, but would she answer even one? She was being so mysterious, so secretive.

After we sat following the first hymn, I felt her right hand on the back of my left. I looked at her. She was looking straight ahead, but her hand pulled on mine. I let her lead my hand while I turned my attention back to the altar. I started when my fingertips touched her leg. Her gaze didn't change as she pulled my hand further up to the hemline of her short skirt. With her left hand, she pushed my hand under her skirt. There I found her naked, hairless pussy. A faint smile crossed her face. The questions would have to wait.

At this point, I probably should tell you a little about myself. I'm pretty average as far as looks go. I'm five foot eight, weigh around 150 pounds, have dark hair and eyes. My job is a little out of the ordinary. I'm an account executive for an auto parts manufacturer. I deal with large customers, chain stories and the like. I travel a bit, but most of the buyers come to me. They want to see the factory, which makes sales easier. A tour convinces them of the quality of our products. I have to do a bunch of wining and dining. It's all done on my expense account, which helps keep my grocery bill down.

I'm an only child. My dad was a carpenter. Mom was a stay-at-home mother. I suspect they were both virgins when they got married. I was born exactly nine months after their honeymoon. They weren't wealthy by any means, but they did manage to save up enough to put me through college. They've been nagging me for grandchildren ever since.

Jill walked very demurely with me to my car. To look at us, one would think we were married. Two blocks away, everything changed.

I parked the car, and we flew into each other's arms. My left hand probed between her thighs. Her pussy was already dripping. Frantically she struggled to unbuckle my belt and open my pants. I grabbed the seat adjustment handle and let the bench seat side as far back as possible. My rigid dick resisted her attempts to extract it from my shorts. I lifted my hips, and she shoved my pants and shorts down together.

"Oh, Ed," she said between gasps, "I missed you so much."

Her hand stroked my member making it even harder. "I missed you, too," I said breathlessly.

Quickly I knelt on the floor between her legs as she slid down placing her hips at the edge of the seat. My face dove into her open slit. My tongue traced her pussy lips from bottom to top and back down again. She gasped when I passed her clit. Again and again I licked her pussy lips. She screamed passionately each time my tongue came close to her nubbin. Her breathing became deep and rapid, as did mine. My dick pleaded to be put inside her. She reached for my meat. "Please," she begged, "put it in me!"

I raised up on my knees bringing my cock up to the entrance to her cunt. She drew her knees up and spread her legs wide apart. I easily slid into her dripping tunnel of love. A sigh of contentment escaped from her lips. Immediately we began thrusting against each other. My balls slapped her bottom with each stroke. The friction of her tight cunt on my glans drove me into a frenzy. My ragged breathing duplicated hers as our passions climbed rapidly. My senses focused solely on my loins. My vision blurred, and my muscles tightened. I couldn't move. My back arched, and I plunged completely into her. My balls contracted time after time blasting my potent seed into her womb. Jill's cunt muscles gripped my shaft. Gasping for breath, I fell on top of her.

When I had sufficiently regained my senses, I realized we were parked on a residential street. I raised my head and peeked out the window. A group of children played in the yard of the house we were in front of. They seemed totally oblivious to our presence. Slowly I rolled off her doing my best to keep my bare butt below the window ledge. Jill raised herself to a sitting position while I pulled up my shorts and pants.

We spent the afternoon at my apartment making love. The sex was slow and sensual. Except for the end, of course. We ate lunch in the nude, cooked dinner naked. We didn't bother with much conversation.

After dinner, I suggested we go someplace to dance. There was a hotel nearby with a dance floor in its bar. Jill hesitated a minute, then agreed we should go.

There were a few couples dancing when we arrived. The band was playing an old, slow waltz. Jill was smiling when we went in. As we glanced around the room to select a table, one man seated at a table with his wife gave us a stern look. Jill's face turned pale, and she turned to block my way. "I don't think this was a good idea," she said. The panic in her voice was unmistakable. "Let's go back to your place."

"What's wrong?" I asked. She was pushing me back.

"Nothing," she said still terrified of something. "I just don't feel comfortable here."

After we were back in my car, I turned to her. "Something is bothering you," I said. "There must be something I can do to help."

"There's nothing you can do."

"Not if I don't know what the problem is."

"There is no problem. Please, can we go back to your place?"

Reluctantly I started the engine and drove home.

Jill started tearing off my clothes as soon as I closed the apartment door.

"Hey, you don't have to rape me," I said. "I'll put out."

She chuckled. "I'm sorry, Ed. It's just that you're such a wonderful guy. I really like you. I like you a lot. I don't want to hurt you. Please don't ask me to explain anything."

"I like you too. I would like to know you better."

"Maybe someday. For right now, I'm just a horny, hot-blooded girl you met in church. You're a horny, hot-blooded guy I met in church. Please, I'm begging you. Let it stay that way. Let us get together on Sundays and screw our brains out."

"Is there someone else?"

She paused a second. "No, not really. Ed, I know I'm being unfair, but I must ask you to trust me. There is so much I want to tell you, but I can't."

"You sound like you're in a witness protection program."

She smiled. "No, it's nothing like that."

"You're a hit woman for the mob?"

She laughed. "No, no, no. Oh, Ed, I love you." She stopped, shocked by her own words.

"I love you too," I said softly. I was also shocked. I meant what I said.

Our lips met hesitantly, almost afraid to touch. After a couple tentative kisses, I picked her up and carried her to the bed with her arms around my neck and her head on my shoulder.

She insisted on taking a cab home Monday morning.

We continued to meet at church every Sunday. After services, we spent the day and night together. Some weeks, we went to Lord Winston. Others we ate only at my place. She did use her car instead of buses and cabs after that second time, but she refused to tell me anymore about herself. A simple request for her birthday so I could buy her a present got only a smile and a vague "I'll let you know." The summer passed quickly, and our walks in the park ended because of the cooler weather.

As the seasons changed, buyers began coming to the plant for winterization products. One customer always insisted on being entertained before he would place his order. Only one thing could get him to sign -- a trip to the local brothel.

The place was quite high-class with prices to match. The décor was extravagant. All the chairs and sofas had plush burgundy velvet. The carpets were a matching color and had a deep pile. The girls were the brightest and most beautiful in town. Every one of them had a college degree. Education counted as much as bra size for them to work there. I had sampled a couple of them before, and they had been very enthusiastic lovers.

This particular time I elected to just be a voyeur. There were special rooms with one-way mirrors that allowed one to watch a couple's bedroom activities from an adjoining room. My customer always bragged about being a great cocksman, so I decided to see if he was being honest. The manager led him off to meet a new girl she had hired a few months before while another girl led me to the watching room.

I had just gotten settled in the darkened room when the door to the adjoining room opened and my customer entered followed by the girl he would be fucking. I gasped when I saw her, and my eyes opened wide. She was Jill! I shook my head, but she remained Jill. How could this be? She went to church every Sunday. She couldn't be a whore. True, she was marvelous in bed, but there was a difference between a skilled lover and a prostitute. But why else would she be in a brothel? She was getting ready to fuck my customer. Hidden microphones in the bedroom piped their voices into the viewing room.

"Hi, I'm Jill," she said offering her hand.

"I'm Mike," he said shaking her hand.

A handshake? They were in that room to have sex, and they were shaking hands?

She indicated a sofa with an open hand, and he sat down. "Would you like something to drink?"

"Do you have any scotch?"

"Of course. Straight? Rocks?"

"Rocks, please."

She went to a cabinet behind the sofa and quickly poured his drink. I was confused. Was she a bartender or a hooker? There wasn't any reason she couldn't be both. She handed him the glass and sat down beside him. "What kind of work do you do?"

"I'm with an auto-parts chain. I select the suppliers and which parts we sell from each one."

"That sounds like a lot of responsibility." She knew where I worked and what I did. I expected her to say something about my company, but she let it pass. At least she was discreet about her personal life.

"It is," he said taking a sip of the scotch. "I stick with the same manufacturers. Their quality is always good, and they have name recognition with the public."

"Why don't you just call them to place an order?"

"If I did, I wouldn't have met you."

She kissed his cheek. "You're sweet."

He set his glass on the coffee table, then put his left arm around her shoulder. With his right fingertips on her chin, he drew her lips to his and kissed her softly. He was being gentle with her, and mentally, I thanked him for his kindness. At the same time, I hated him for being with her. She put her arms around him and returned the kiss.

I watched as their kisses lingered. Slowly her lips parted allowing his tongue to slip between them. She caught her breath as his tongue entered her mouth. I was astonished to see Jill, my Jill, treat this stranger like a boyfriend. I was her boyfriend, not him, but she was behaving as though she was his girlfriend. I wanted to tear him off her and pummel him to a pulp. There were guards in the hallway in case a customer became unruly. Helplessly, I watched.

His right hand slid down her chest and fondled her left breast. Her erect nipple was plainly visible through the thin material of her blouse. Carefully, he unbuttoned her blouse while their kiss continued. He pushed the fabric back exposing her beautiful mound and its dark, rigid button. This time his hand caressed her naked flesh just as I did every Sunday. I hadn't noticed that my own breathing had changed. He lowered his head to place his lips on her breast. Her hand rested on his neck as he pressed his mouth to her big boob. I could hear her whispering her approval over the audio system. After a minute or two, he switched his attention to her right side. His lips wandered around her massive tits while she laid back and enjoyed his gentle kisses.

The bulge in his pants betrayed his preference for giving pleasure. Jill was definitely pleased to be on the receiving end. Her breathing slowed and deepened. Her eyes glazed over. His tongue slowly traced circles around her solid nipples. Her passions rose as he continued to focus all of his efforts on her breasts. He was determined to give her an orgasm solely from working on her chest, and she wasn't resisting. As he kissed the entire surface of her boobs, her breathing became deeper and more rapid. The more he worked on her, the more excited she became. I was mesmerized from watching them. Mentally I cheered her on, urged her to get off. I was as concerned about her pleasure as he was. The sight of her luscious melons always gave me a hardon, and that night my reaction was no different. My boner was straining against my pants. Her arms were around his head. Vigorously he sucked on a nipple as her passions rose still higher. Her grip tightened crushing his mouth to her breast. I saw her toes curl in her sandals and her hips bucked as though she was being fucked. Her screams signaled her climax.

Quickly he slipped his hand between her legs and massaged her naked pussy. Lifting her skirt up to her waist, he planted his face in her snatch. Her labia were swollen open, and her clit protruded from its hood. Instantly he began sucking on it. Her orgasm was intense. Her thighs clamped together against his head. More piercing screams of delight escaped from her lips.

My turgid cock begged to be freed from its prison. I opened my fly and struggled to extract it from my shorts. I couldn't bend it enough to get it through the opening. Quickly I unbuckled my belt and pushed my pants and briefs down to my ankles. I stroked my meat as my attention returned to the activity in the next room. I longer saw my customer with my girlfriend. I saw only raw sex.

Greedily he ate her pussy, keeping her orgasm flowing nonstop. After a couple minutes, she began pulling on his hair. "Fuck me!" she demanded. He continued lapping at her pussy. Her head thrashed from side to side. "I can't take any more!" she screamed. He refused to stop. Angrily, she wrapped her legs around his head and rolled him off the sofa onto his back on the floor. She struggled with his belt while he opened his shirt. His breathing was ragged. He kicked his shoes off as she opened his fly and pulled his pants down his legs. She grabbed the waistband of his shorts and tore it open. The shreds of his underwear flew.

His equipment was huge, at least ten inches long and seven inches around. Jill wasted no time with foreplay. She took his massive dong in her hand and held it while she sat down burying it completely inside her. Her hips immediately snapped back and forth. He propped his knees up and began thrusting into her with long, full-length strokes. She fell forward pressing her tits to his chest. He pounded her mercilessly with his massive organ. I could see the pain on her face, yet it was plain that she didn't want him to stop. At the same time, I was abusing my own six inches with my right hand while playing with my balls with my left. My deep, rapid breathing echoed in the tiny room. My eyes were fix on their joined bodies. I beat my meat as hard as he jabbed her cunt. His balls rose up. Mine tightened as my orgasm approached. His thrusts almost stopped, then he slammed into her in time with his jerking nut sac. His jism leaked out of her cunt around his cock. Jill's shrieks could be heard through the wall as well as on the speakers. I placed my hand against the wall for support as my knees buckled. Looking up, I saw her roll off him. His dick was going soft like mine. All three of us gasped for air. He was, indeed, the great cocksman he claimed to be.

The next several minutes are still a blur. I vaguely remember pulling up my shorts and pants. Just before I left the viewing room, I saw her cleaning his dick and balls with a damp cloth. She was returning to the bathroom to clean herself when I closed the door behind me and went downstairs to wait for him.

Five minutes later, he and I were in my car heading back to his hotel. "Hey, Ed," he said, "have you tried out that blonde they gave me? She is fantastic. She has the tightest pussy. Of course, with my prick, they're all tight, if you know what I mean."

I was tempted to tell him that in my family we raised men, not pricks, but I had a sale to complete, so I kept quiet. "There are a lot of blondes there," I said.

"She's only been there a few months. She's tall, very tall, huge tits, great personality, and man she is a wild cat. Very few women can handle my equipment, but I slid right into her all the way. It seems like taller women have deeper pussies. We should go back there tomorrow night. I would love to fuck her again."

"Aren't you supposed to leave tomorrow afternoon?"

I'm supposed to. We need to stock up on winter tires. It would be worth risking a little flack from the boss to have that whore again. What do you say, Ed?"

What about your wife? Wouldn't she be upset if you stayed over an extra day?"

"You have a point. She'd kill me if she found out about that place. Still, I'd love to have that broad again. Maybe I'll stop in on my way out of town, after I sign the order forms, of course. Now that I think about it, I probably should add a little more to the order. I forgot about the two stores we're opening next month. I wouldn't want you to think I'm after something for nothing. Is it okay if I put her on your account?"

"Sure," I said numbly as I stopped in front of his hotel. "Can't turn down a good customer, can I?"

I felt sick in my stomach when I drove away. Without thinking I headed back to the brothel. I had to find a way to persuade Jill not to sleep with him again. Better still, I had to get her out of that place entirely.

When I got there, the manager greeted me in the foyer. "Ed," she cooed, "how nice to see you again. I haven't seen you all summer, and suddenly I get to see you twice in one evening. Where have you been hiding, you naughty boy?"

"I've been busy," I said. "I'd like to see Jill."

"Of course. She really got to you, didn't she? You did make a bit of a mess earlier, but it's okay. Come with me." She led me upstairs to the viewing room. I could see Jill through the one-way mirror. "I meant I want to talk to her."

"Of course you may talk to her. As soon as she is finished, I'll tell her you're here. For now you certainly may see her."