My Brother Broke My Brain Pt. 02

Story Info
They're caught 😳 so what happens now?
1.5k words
4.36
20.9k
58

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/12/2023
Created 05/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
afan117
afan117
93 Followers

Authors note: Many thanks to those of you who took time to make constructive criticism not just degrade my first rookie piece. I appreciate the support and im sure they will get better as i get the hang of it :)

Quick recap of part one

Amy is the older sister living who happened to come home on a Friday afternoon when her college classes were canceled. She was reading a book and Mark walked out of the shower in his birthday suit and Amy's sexual desires went into overdrive and her and Mark fucked in the living room and Mom and Dad saw them.

Part II Actions Have Consequences or Rewards.

FYI: This one is a bit of a slow burner. If you just want the hard sex wait till part iii.

Mark & I froze as reality was sinking in fast. Not only did we have mad passionate incestuous sex, but we did this completely unaware our parents were watching.

"Mom I..." could not talk I was so stunned.

It is one thing to have sex hell you even fantasize about having crazy sex in front of strangers but in front of mom and dad. My thoughts were all over the place and not to mention I could use some fluids because I was a little dizzy from the epic orgasms. Or it could now be epic embarrassment? Or both.

"Sit down both of you." Dad finally spoke.

We sat on the couch naked as the day we were born, but why is my vagina seems to be enjoying this?

Mark was getting hard again too.

"Your both are adults over eighteen, We did hear you at least attempt to be safe. But Amy you are a smart girl you know incest is illegal." Mom explained

"We know Mom." Mark and I nervously replied

"However, while you were enjoying yourselves your mother and I came up with a solution. We have to attempt to protect you from being stupid, but we are going to be reasonable;" Mom continued.

"Oh God." I heard Mark say under his breath

God could not be further from this situation but I always wondered about that one passage when the daughters took the father to bed and got him literally drunk wasn't that non consent incest?

"I've lost it" I muttered to myself. 2 hours ago, I was a typical college nerd now I have my brothers cum dripping out of me and my parents are lecturing about incest but why aren't my parents totally overreacting?

"So this is what we are going to do. Amy we pay for your college and Mark has a scholarship but you both live here rent free. We are going to give you 2 options." Dad chimed in.

"Ok what's the options?" Mark asked first.

"You and your brother will have exactly 2 weeks of school breaks. Since you both did not bother going to your bedroom for your sex, the next 2 weeks you are going to be completely naked when home," Mom continued.

Both Mark and I eyes went wide. But something else happened by pussy seemed to be thrilled. My mind and my vagina are on two separate paths.

"The last part of your punishment is this. You are going to be home naked and having lots of serious sex time. If you go out of the house, you and Mark will act like strangers but when you return you and Mark will be naked having sex. When I mean everywhere that's exactly what I mean, floors living room bedrooms stairs bathrooms no doors closed. You are going to try to fuck this desire out of your systems completely. We will let you break for meals and family time," Mom continued.

"Now after 2 weeks if you feel the need to have a relationship or dare want to continue, we will discuss other options." Mom continued.

I saw Marks dick getting to full length hard out of the corner of my eye while my vagina was getting wet.

"You're liking this idea I can tell and so now let's see how well you do when you know your parents are watching." Mom said laser focused on my pussy.

"Amy stop blushing isn't there a cock next to you want to suck." Dad said sarcastically.

I hate it when parents are right.

"You said 2 options that's one what's the other?" I asked.

"If you don't do our little discipline experiment you start paying rent both of you and Amy start applying for financial aid for the rest of the year." Mom said.

"So, you want us to fuck in front of you for 2 weeks minimum as a cure for incest or some type of humiliation punishment." I responded.

"What if this was a hotel and someone recognized you and called the authorities we'd be bailing you out of jail for public indecency and even though your consenting to incest and of consent age for sex this is still a legal problem in this state this will remind you to be more careful and exercise better judgment." Dad explained a little better than my mother did.

"Mom Dad can me and Mark just talk for a minute alone right here?" I asked.

I took Mark's hand to help calm him down and i was starting to take control of the situation again.

"Ok 5 minutes sit here talk it out your father and i will go to the bar area make ourselves a drink. Tick tock." Mom said.

That last line made me so angry at her. In the grand schemes of things, she was right about exercising caution but i had to teach her a little lesson in payback of my own. Revengeful daughter style.

I moved over to Mark's ear and whispered lovingly:

"Listen to me and listen carefully we will get through this stronger than ever and she's wrong i wouldn't put you in any legal danger I'd rather lie on a train track shackled before I would ever risk hurting you. But i need to pay her back for this in my own way. They want a show were going to give them one with a sweetener. If mom or dad hints, they want to join us or do us individually I am not taking my birth control and you are going cum in me, and we are risking the full packaging. You will never regret this I promise you" I said with my heart literally on my sleeve.

I kissed him so deep I started to cry. Someone once told me orgasms post bliss could make you cry or even during. I was not even allowed to enjoy my last one with Mark.

But I just poured my heart out in his ear and i did not even know I felt like this at all. He broke open my heart for him and it is his forever.

"Please don't cry Amy I love you we will get through this and pay them back for humiliating us." Mark promised.

"But what if Mom wants me to fuck her and Dad starts fucking you sis?" Mark asked.

"Pretend it's me. Nothing compares to you Mark I mean it." I was not lying that ass of his alone should be in a girl's magazine proudly on display.

Suddenly I was stroking his cock again and Mark and those sweet lips of his were locked with mine. Am I in heaven or hell? I don't care as long as I have Mark with me.

Marks spell once again came over me because I did not even hear mom walk in sit down and say, "I take it we have a deal." Mom said that so self-assured but of course I was already on planet Mark's cock.

I had his eight inches in my throat so i wasn't available to comment and Mark purred "We have a deal."

I sat on my knees enjoying Marks cock. I decided to give this first round a test. I will make Mark cum in my mouth.

Courtney once gave me blowjob tips. Stroke with one hand play with your tongue up and down and use the other hand to play with the jewels. That and she helped me practice with a cucumber. She may be slutty, but she knows her stuff.

I did manage to count eighteen strokes Courtney is still in my head. Nineteen he blew his load and his salty sperm felt like a gallon but for a newcomer none of it escaped my mouth. Mark was yanking my hair I had such a good suck position and I was not letting go. I did not care i was so proud for my first deep throat I took it like a champion. i was sucking his cock earlier but I wasn't so laser focused, I was a tigress eating her prey.

"Good lets break for dinner Amy if you didn't swallow all of it be sure to clean yourself up in the bathroom I don't want your brothers cum on the good crystal glasses" Mom announced.

To be continued.

afan117
afan117
93 Followers