My Brother Passed Me Around...

Story Info
Note to self, always distract Dylan from his game...
2.3k words
4.22
15.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally got home from a gruesome day at work, slamming the front door behind me I climbed the flight of stairs next to the entrance to our home and made my way to my bedroom. I had a room on the first floor, next to my parents and my older brother had converted the attic into his bedroom when we got old enough to need our own space for... well you know.

I stripped off my uniform which smelled like grease and fried chicken and threw it into my hamper before grabbing a towel and heading to the family bathroom to wash off the horrible smell. Thinking I was home alone with the folks on a 3 week cruise and my brother at work, I took my time. I stood under the hot water as it washed the lather from my skinny body, I had shaved my ass and pubic area while I was soaped up so a smooth, soft cock, balls and hole were revealed when the bubbles slid off. As a freshly out the closet 19 year old, my hormones were driving me wild, all I wanted was for someone to rattle my skinny body against a headboard and breed my tight virgin hole, but it wasn't as easy as it's made to look online.

I had to make do with a finger and some lube in my private time.

Standing from the shower, I dried myself of the best I could before making my way back to my bedroom, getting dressed into black shorts and a t-shirt, I lay on my bed and took a few minutes to relax, feeling my soft, hairless cock in the process.

I lay in silence, in my own sexual desired when I heard thumping and muffled cheering from above me.

"Dylan must have got home earlier..." I thought to myself as I sat up.

Deciding to ignore the now continuous noises from Dylan's room, I put on my headphones and swiped through Grindr, looking at all the temptation within a one mile radius had my 6 inch cock hard in seconds, my finger found its way to my tight hole and ran around it in circles as I imagined someones tongue grazing against it.

When more thumping from above knocked me from my imagination, I decided to check what was going on. Walking up the steps to Dylan's room my softening cock bounced in my shorts, no underwear was a bad call.

I waited a moment for the mass to soften before I opened his door to find him sitting on the floor with 2 of his best friends, Tom and Josh. They all had headphones on and were shouting and laughing, eyes glued to the television screen as they all rallied around a war scene in their online game.

"That explains the thumping and shouting..." I thought to myself.

"DYLAN!" I shouted.

No response.

"DYYLAAAN!" I tried again, this time Tom turned around.

"Yo, dude your little bro wants you..." Tom nudged Dylan as he dropped his headphones to his shoulders. He had his blonde hair tied into a man-bun, one he had been growing his hair for months for. His chiseled jawline was more prominent than ever as he turned to look me up and down in my shorts and give me a cheeky wink. Tom was about 2 feet taller than me, the tallest out of the group for sure with strong muscular thighs and rippled abs from hitting the gym almost daily since he was old enough to join one.

"What is it?" Dylan asked as he turned to me, his newly styled mullet accented his brown hair with the fresh fade. Dylan was a bit of a thicker build, not fat but definitely not the same skinny stature as I. He stood from the floor and walked over to me, his thick ass slightly peaked from his rugby shorts and his fat bulge stared at me before he readjusted himself.

"Just checking what all the noise was, I could hear thumping and shouting from my room.." I responded

"What'd you think we were doing? Banging each other?" Dylan burst out laughing at his own joke, as did Tom and Josh.

"You wish, little bro! Go back downstairs and leave us alone." Dylan demanded as he tried to shove me out the doorway.

"Yeah, kinda.." I mumbled as the door shut.

"What was that?" Dylan shouted in a laughing manner.

"Fuck, he heard me...RECOVER!" I thought to myself

"Eh, nothing just said 'See ya'" I hoped be bought the lie.

"Nah Luke, I heard ya loud n' clear" Dylan said as he grabbed me by the t-shirt and pulled me into the room again.

Stumbling to keep on my feet, I ended up right next to Josh, who stared up at me wondering what was going on.

"Did I tell you guys? Little Luke here is a little gay boy?" Dylan slowly said to his buddies as he slowly walked towards me, staring me in the eye.

Tom and Josh both stood from the floor and I was suddenly in the middle of 3 hot as hell 20 year olds, my heart began to race and my imagination ran wild with where this could go, never would I have thought my imagination would be right.

"On you're knees little man.." Dylan whispered into my ear, his warm breath sent tingles down my neck.

Josh's hand pushed on my shoulder, our eyes connected as I landed on my knees and started up at his caramel skin as he slid off his tank top, his hairless torso was rippled with muscle and his nipples rested on thick pecs. His dyed silver mullet contrasted his dark skin, looking exotically sexy. Lowering his basketball shorts to the floor, his 10 inch monster cock flopped out, he also wore no underwear.

Without a word said, I moved in closer to his cut cock, his tip was in line with my mouth as it dangled, beginning to thicken with the blood flowing. I took the tip in to my mouth, trying to go slow, but Josh had other ideas.

Taking hold of my chin, he lifted me up to look him in the eyes once again, this time placing his cock inside of my mouth and sliding it in as deep as it could go, to everyone's surprise, including mine, it went all the way down until my nose was buried in his shaved pubic hair. My eyes watered slightly as the thickness of his shaft grew against my throat, within seconds his cock grew solid and punched the back of my throat with each stride.

Saliva dangled from Josh's cock as he pulled it from my mouth, a hand on my head turned me to take the next cock, down it went as Tom pushed his balls against my chin, his cock was 7 inches and thicker than Josh's, his girth struggled to push my lips wide enough but he managed. My mouth was as full as it could be as Tom's foreskin slid in and out of my leaking mouth, his balls slapping against my chin.

"Aww fuck yeah Luke, you ready to suck you're big bro's?" Tom said with his cock buried past my tonsils, knowing I couldn't refuse, even if I wanted to.

My head turned to the last point in the triangle where I met Dylan's 11 inch monster, pointing to the ceiling before he pointed it towards my mouth for me to make the move. Getting into position I took my big brothers cock into my mouth, slurping and gagging on his cock I lathered it with saliva. I moved my head back and forth, watching up to Dylan as he use his hands to rub his nipples, watching down on me.

"Aww yeah little man...suck that cock.." Dylan moaned quietly as I worked my tongue around his tip.

I worked in circles in my triangle, sucking on each cock for what felt like en eternity of lust. I lathered their cocks, I sucked on their balls, I felt their ass cheeks tense with pleasure. I loved every moment.

The triangle disbanded as the guys all went to sit on Dylans bed, stripping what was left of their clothes to the floor in the process. I stood from the floor and stripped of my clothes also.

I walked towards the bed and got back on my knees, taking each cock again, in formation Dylan was first, his balls dangled as my head bobbed up and down on him. Then Tom, his girth glistened in the shallow light with my oozing saliva. Finally Josh, his darkened skin slid deep down my throat as he held it in place, thrusting his hips to fuck my face.

I came up for air and dried my leaking eyes.

"Eat my hole bro" Dylan said as I turned to see him in the doggy position, Tom and Josh followed suit, aiming their tight, straight holes into the air.

On my knees behind Dylan, I pushed his thick smooth ass cheeks apart and began licking his hole, the taste made my cock start leaking. His hole relaxed around tongue as I began driving it deeper, his subtle moans muffled in a pillow. I gave a could of shallow slaps on his ass cheeks, a slight sense of dominance overcame me. Moving over to Tom, his pink hole twitched as my warm breath neared it, his ass cheeks already spread wide as I tasted his tenderness, soaking it with warm saliva until the walls relaxed. Josh's face was buried into the bedding, holding his dark, hairy ass cheeks open for me I licked his balls and stroked his cock as I buried my face into him, his hole opened almost instantly, his sweet moans filling the room with the new pleasure.

When I got my breath back and stood from the floor, the three guys also stood, their leaking cocks on full display.

"Get on your back.." Tom demanded as he walked towards me.

Doing as I was told, I got onto the carpet floor with my knees bent as Tom kneeled in between my legs. He dropped several spits of saliva onto his cock before lifting my legs onto his shoulders and pressing his soaked cock against my tight virgin hole. It took a few tried but eventually it popped in like a cherry. I gasped in pain and stared at his cheeky grin, knowing he took something from me. His man bun jiggled as he began thrusting his meat in and out of me, his muscled torso glistened with sweat. My body became limp as it bounced back and forth, I was unable to hold my moans as I yelled for Tom to fuck me harder, destroying my hole in the process I felt Toms cock become one with my hole, his thickness had stretched it wide open.

"Yo, yo, you share the goods.." Josh said from behind Tom.

Sliding his cock from me, Tom stood from the floor, his cock leaking and bouncing from intense blood flow as he took a few steps back, watching as Josh took his spot.

Josh's length slid deep, I yelled in pain as he touched new places inside me but it didn't stop him. Sliding his cock deep into me with each stride, his rhythm never failed, his balls slapped against be merely seconds apart as he intensely fucked the life out of me. My moans echoed the room, my arms lay limp on the floor, my body was his. He took hold of my head and pulled me closer into his, our eyes connected, his filled with dominance, mine filled with lust as my hole became his.

Dropping me to the floor, Josh stood from the floor, his cock sliding from inside of me, if I was close enough I would have been able to hear the 'plop' sound.

"Time for the grand finale..." Dylan said as he took place in between my legs.

Sliding his 11 inches inside me, he lay over me, holding my moaning face into his chest as he pounded me hard, his hairy pecs suffocating me. I grunted and groaned from the restraints, my legs bent closer to me than before as Dylan held nothing back. Leaning up and giving me air for a minute, he quickly took the privilege back by holding my still by the neck, his devilish eyes stared into me as my face turned red, his body slamming into mine. I loved the dominatrix look in his eyes as he knew he can complete control over me. Pushing my legs over my body, Dylan lent back wards slightly as he held me in place by the tights, fucking me as hard as possible until I saw his face turn red.

I watched as his body stiffened, his cock thickened inside of me and little grunts escaped him.

"I'm gunna bust!" he yelled, his cock buried deep inside of me as I felt the warmth of his cum fill me up inside, his body collapsed over me in orgasm before he stood, leaving his cum to leak from inside me.

Tom took his turn again, driving Dylans cock back inside of me, foaming it up with his intense pounding he let out a loud moan as he too unleashed his warmth inside of me before sliding his cock out and flicking the remainder onto my stomach.

Josh was the grand finale, striding his cock into my dripping hole he ravaged me until his cock erupted stream after stream of his juices inside of me, mixing with Tom and Dylan's as he continued to fuck me after for several moments.

The guys all got dressed again, continuing where they left off with their game, and left me wanting to cum myself, so I got to my feet, grabbed my clothes and made my way to my own bedroom to finish the deed.

I slid two fingers into my puddled hole, used some of the cum mixture to stroke my hard cock and some to finger myself until I shot my pent up load over my stomach, face and headboard.