My Brother's Best Friend Ch. 03

Story Info
A bike ride with a viking for our birthday girl.
12k words
4.72
19.8k
16

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LV4206
LV4206
160 Followers

(Grateful. That's the first emotion I feel with all the comments and high votes. Then I feel really warm and fuzzy. Thank you Literotica. You guys are the best! The help with my abhorent math skills, grammer and spelling mistakes is valued more than you guys know. I appreciate those that know vehicular units better than I with the extra help in that area too. All the suggestions and assistance, thank you! Eventually, I will go back and correct the mistakes I made. Probably when this series ends. Which, no worries, all those lovely comments saying they want more: I don't have any intention on quitting the story of Shawn and Feline in the near future. I'm having too much fun with these two. And I have all these ideas. O I want them to have fun together! Please Enjoy part 3. And Well, part 4. As I decided to put both up for review on the same day. I loved writing both these chapters so much. I feel they need to be consumed back to back. Thank you so much for reading.)

(Oops sorry I also wanted to add, I did some research. Turns out there's a few male gymnastics Olympic silver medalists with long hair. One of them is Robert Neff. He took home the silver in the Men's Junior Olympics in 2014. He has an undercut and wears his hair in a bun when he's competing. If I were to guess, I would think his hair would fall about shoulderblade length. As for gymnasts being average 5'6" area. Yes, the Olympic winners do tend to average out about there. But Russell Czeschin and Jon-Michael Chombeau were both 6'3" and competitive in the USA. Those are just 2. And this series is fantasy after all. Come on, let us have super tall gymnast Shawn, suspend your disbelief! ;) ;) Ok on with the show...)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we all roll back into the house we smell bacon, and crepes and other things I know my mom is making just for me.

"Baby Bear." Mom grins at me as I enter the kitchen with three tall men. Laughing our asses off at a joke Pat just told. A really un PC joke. One mom wouldn't have approved of. I thought it was hilarious!

"MOM!" I grab my mom and hug her tight. "I love you Mom. You're the best. You and Dad n Pat...and Shawn." I look over at him, he's leaning on Patrick's shoulder, still laughing at that joke. "Thank you so much. I can't believe you guys! How do I thank someone for that? For my dream car. I swear I'm gonna sleep in it tonight!"

"Let's not go that far." Dad shakes his head.

"You're welcome Baby Bear." Mom kisses my forehead.

"Smells amazing honey." Dad slips his hand around Mom's trim waist and kisses her shoulder.

"Well I figured you'd all be hungry after your adventure. And I didn't get to make Feline her favourite breakfast yesterday. I can't believe they had the nerve to call me in on the day I specifically took off for her!" Mom's exasperated sigh. "Assholes." she mutters under her breath, nuzzling my dad and giving him a big kiss.

Mom's head nurse in the ICU in the small hospital in town. She's going into training to be a nurse practitioner and it's long hours. I don't get to see her as much this last year. But I know she wants this. And I'm not going to be a baby and pout about my mom fulfilling a long time dream of hers. Especially considering she only worked part time starting once I hit high school.

Pat and I were so lucky. We had a stay at home mom all through elementary school. When it really mattered. Someone always home that loved us, hugs and kisses, clean house, home made meals, bag lunches, desert every night, homework help and everything. Lucky.

"Let's eat!" Mom announces.

"God, Mrs. Jaxton, this is incredible." Shawn exclaims around a mouthful of vegetable quiche.

"Thank you Shawn, but enough with the Mr. and Mrs. Jaxton now. You're making me nervous." Mom says as she dishes more bacon onto Pat and Shawn's plates.

"Thanks Kristine." Shawn smiles.

"Better." she returns his smile. "And you're more than welcome."

"So what's the plans today kids?" Dad says, pushing his plate away and folding his hands behind his head.

"Guys are coming over. Surfing." Pat mumbles as he shovels in crepes, whip cream and fruit.

"And Feline?" Dad looks over to me.

I shrug and look down at my now empty plate.

"I'm taking her for a ride and a picnic on the bike." Shawn pipes up. "O crap my bike!"

And he stands up abruptly, going over to the window facing the ocean. Way down the beach was the parking lot. Pleasure boats were launching from the pier.

"Ah good she's still there." he settles himself beside me again and grins over at me.

"A bike ride and a new car ride in the same day?" Dad is all smiles.

"Lucky girl." Mom says, looking over at Shawn, looking at me intensely.

Yea, I blush again. I can't help it! I feel just a little awkward, as usual.

"Nahh...that's me. I'm the lucky one." Shawn grins over at my mom and then takes my hand and kisses my knuckles.

"For real? You're ditching?" Pat's amazed expression.

"I am." Shawn nods. "Sorry Patty. It's her birthday yunno?"

"Speaking of. You know we have reservations at ShinJo's at 7:30 Feline." Mom points her fork at me, before she takes a mouthful of quiche and toast.

"Can Shawn come?" I ask, hopeful.

"Of course. Shawn, would you like to come for Feline's birthday dinner." Mom asks Shawn. His eyes light up.

"Heck yes Mrs. J...Kristine." then he glances down at me as I finish my orange juice. "I appreciate that. Thanks for inviting me."

"What? We're going to deny the boyfriend birthday dinner?" Dad smirks. "Be pretty rude of us." he stands and starts collecting plates and empty coffee mugs bringing them over the sink and rinsing them.

"Honey I've got that." Kristine stands and heads into the kitchen with her husband.

"I'll load the dishwasher. Can you clear off the stove babe?" Dad's voice from the kitchen.

"Wow. Ditched by my best friend for my weird little sister." Pat feigns hurt. Being a jerk as usual.

"WEIRD!" I get up and throw my napkin at him. "I'm not the one balls deep in cadavers all day!"

Patrick's eyes nearly bug out of his head and then he and Shawn exchange glances and laugh their asses off at me.

"Holy shit...that was good sis! You actually nailed me right to the wall on that one." Patrick chuckles. "But yunno, Shawn over here is the one that likes them pale and cadaver like." he's got that fiendish smile, the one he always gave me when I was little before he pounced on me and tickled me to death. Thank God those days are mostly over!

"You jerk." I whisper. Eyes darting over at Shawn who is barely containing himself with humour.

"I'd say it more like I love dark things and vampires Pat. And your sister puts the Queen of the Damned to shame." he nods once, matter of fact like.

"OK! I don't need to know details! Christ dude!" Pat stands, and rolls his eyes at Shawn who just laughs at his best friend.

"Feline." my brother comes to my side of the table and kisses my cheek. "I wasn't being at all serious. You've blossomed into a beautiful young woman. I hope you know that."

"I'll tell her every day." Shawn promises.

"You better. Or it's knuckle sandwich time." Pat smashes his fist into his palm.

I was dying. This was so embarrassing.

"Kay well...You want the shower first Cat? Cuz if not I'm getting in there." Pat asks me.

I glance over at Shawn.

"Take your time Kitten. I'm gonna destroy Pat in Soul Calibre." Shawn rises and takes his and my plate into the kitchen.

"O is that a challenge?" Pat follows him with his own plate and mug.

"A challenge is when either side could win Pat. No, I'm just going to straight up crush your ass!"

"HA!" Patrick's incredulous laugh. "Yea we'll see about that, Shawny boy."

And then I hear the TV turn on.

I head upstairs and into my room. What am I going to wear? Pants? Shorts? A dress? YES. Most definitely a dress.

I head to my wardrobe and throw it open, zeroing in on the new tags for the dress I bought last month and still hadn't worn. It was a Killstar dress. Black of course. Just above knee length. Sleeveless, tank style. Basically a skater dress but the skirt portion had multiple layers of sheer fabric with an asymmetric, handkerchief hem. The bodice portion was tight and had a black embroidered triple moon symbol emblazoned upon it. You couldn't see it unless you were close. The wide straps that went over my shoulders had these really cool industrial buckles. I loved it the moment I saw it online and had to have it. I'd only tried it on, to make sure it fit. And it did. Perfectly. Then I had hid it away with the rest of the black. I had planned on wearing it tonight. Maybe I still will!

I throw the dress on my bed with a pair of semi sheer, black, over the knee socks. I decide to wear a black lace bralette and matching panties. Another Killstar exclusive. They make nice stuff. And it runs small enough for me. Then I decide to wear my 1914 Vonda Doc Martin's, mid calf length with beautiful embroidered red roses that creep up the sides. That'll complete this ensemble nicely. Now I'm really glad I cleaned up my vintage leather biker jacket. The kind with the zipper diagonally off to the side and everything. Shawn always wore his leathers when he rode his bike. Rain or shine.

I pull the black jacket out of my other wardrobe. My Aunt Lacey's jacket, from the 80's. Dad's sister, who's house we inherited. I lay the vintage piece beside my dress. Then I prance myself into my own en suite and strip down.

"I think I hear Feline." it's my Dad, he's in the kitchen perusing the grocery list he and mom were making.

I come down the stairs to a room full of men, and my mom. O shit, all the guys are over!

Shawn lets out the biggest wolf whistle. And the room starts to rip on him right away. But he doesn't care, he comes over to me, his eyes appraising me with a kind of hunger. I'm red as a beet as I try and not look like a fidgety awkward mess.

"Eyeliner so sharp like a razor blade." Shawn whispers, just for me. "I dig that Kitten. Looks hot."

His compliments make me smile. Now I'm actually glad I took the time. It was the only makeup I wore, besides some mascara. I never really wore a lot anyways. California's too hot for makeup! It would melt right off me.

Then he leans down and kisses my lips. So gently I want to cry. He takes my hand.

"Kay, guys, you've seen it. Shows over." Shawn turns, my hand in his.

Dale, Chad and all Pat's friends eyes are as huge as saucers.

"Fuckin' guy...!" Chad exclaims.

"Your mother know you talk like that Chad Simmons?" Mom warns.

"Sorry Mrs. J." Chad apologizes before turning back towards me. "You like surfers, Cat, you should have told me. I live right next door."

"Chad..." Shawn warns, glaring.

"What? You the only one that's noticed she's grown up?" Chad leans on the stool at the island.

"OK Chad. That's enough talking about our daughter like that." even Dad gives Chad a warning glare.

"Fair enough Mr. J. Fair enough." Chad chuckles. "Sorry Feline."

"It's ok Chad. And I do like surfers. It's just, I really like blondes with long hair." I look up at Shawn and smirk. He returns it.

Chad laughs nervously, raking a strong hand over his nearly shaved head of dark brown hair. He started keeping it like that since he joined the military several years ago. He was home recently as well. Awaiting his next deployment.

Together Shawn walks me over to the door and helps me on with my leather jacket. He kisses the back of my neck before he retreats to put his own on.

"Have a good time honey." Mom smiles, waving as we step outside.

"Have her home in time for our reservations Shawn. Or just make sure you're both there at 7:30pm. Sharp." Dad calls.

"You bet Chuck!" Shawn waves. He's already went and got his bike while I was getting ready. On the way by, I stroke my car again all the way to the tail lights. He really needs a name.

It's so bright, I slide on my pair of mirror shade aviators. Instant relief.

"Damn, aviators? Fuck, you're such a cool girl, Feline." Shawn chucks me under the chin.

I blush again under his praise, smiling under the June sun.

"I adore it when you do that." Shawn says, nodding.

"What? Turn red as a beet?" I stammer.

"Blush, ya. You look too cute when you do that." then his hands are at my waist. He lifts me up and places me on the back of his bike. A burnt orange and black 2012 Star Raider SCL. I didn't know a lot about bikes. But it was a beautiful piece of machinery. It had the kind of accessory seat that offered support at the back and was definitely comfy enough for two people. It seemed to suit someone of Shawn's height well. I suppose that's why he got it. Most bikes were just too small for him. I got really excited all of a sudden.

He hands me a helmet and I slide it on over my head, grateful now that I decided to put my hair in 2 thick plaits that fall to the middle of my bum, Wednesday Addams style. The helmet would never fit if I braided it all into one. Then he's strapping on his own helmet and I'm starting to bake in my leather in the sun. He helps me clip the helmet on properly and then he gets on in front of me. My parents wave again and we wave back. Shawn turns the engine over and his bike roars into existence.

"HOLY SHIT THAT'S LOUD!" I shout.

He pats my hands as I slide them around him.

"It gets quieter once we're on the road. Hold on!" Shawn carefully backs out of the driveway and pulls out onto our street.

I wave again to Mom and Dad my brother and all their friends in the doorway.

Then I slide my hand back under Shawn's leather and hold on tight.

"Let's get outta here." Shawn revs the motor once, twice and then we peel out down the street and I shout in excitement.

I'm having the time of my life, holding my lover to me, the Norse god who likes to call himself Shawn. The rumble of his bike between my legs is actually quite soothing. And a bit of a turn on if I'm being honest. We turn down the highway into town.

He told me earlier, we're going to have a picnic. I'm assuming we're going to pick up some things.

We slow down and turn into the parking lot to Cayucos Super Market. He finds a spot real close to the front and parks, cutting the engine.

Shawn dismounts first before helping me. He just picks me up like nothing and takes me off his bike, admiring my dress as he places me on my feet again.

I take my helmet off and shake out my braids.

"That was amazing!" I grin.

"God, you're amazing Feline. That dress. Fuck me..." he chews on his lower lip as he removes his helmet placing both on the seat. "I was really trying hard to reign it in there in front of your parents and Pat but shit..."

He moves in close before I can react and lifts my chin and kisses me. Oh damn, he's really kissing me!

"I've been wanting to do this all morning." he sighs against me.

"Shawn..." I moan, before he takes my lips with his again.

"Come on." he takes my hand and leads me into the blessedly air conditioned grocery store.

We travel over to the produce section. He chooses strawberries, cherries and peaches, tossing them into the basket he's carrying. I'm over looking at the cheese and then he's behind me, grabbing brie. My personal favourite.

Shawn's efficient I'll give him that. He whisks me through that grocery store so fast, I wish Patrick could shop like this. We're always in here forever when I'm with him. All kinds of yummy finger foods go in the basket. Including a small pint of raspberry sherbet that I'm sure will be totally melted by the time we get wherever he is taking us. A quick stop by the deli for napkins and utensils, then he's tossing some Arizona iced tea tall cans in on top and we're headed to the check out.

He won't let me pay for anything. Even though I protest that I brought my wallet.

"Forget it. My girl doesn't pay. Ever." the cashier eyes me strangely and looks over at my tall, handsome boyfriend and sighs wistfully as she checks us out.

"Keep that one." she says to me as she hands him his receipt.

Shawn laughs and takes my hand, leading me out of the store.

I slide my shades back on and wait as Shawn packs the bags on the sides of his bike full of our loot. Then he's kissing me again, strapping my helmet on me and placing me on the bike.

We ride for almost an hour, he's taking me further and further from our little town and I'm wondering where we are going. The highway is winding and he shows me what he can do on this amazing bike, opening her up, we lurch ahead.

Twisting and turning, I hang onto Shawn and watch the world go by. He feels so good, every corner we take I can feel his core flexing and bulging. I allow one of my hands to roam several times throughout our trip. I can feel the appreciation rumble in that deep chest of his. I don't think I could ever tire of stroking him. Every time I get to touch him I find new crevices, new muscle groups, new concave and convex hills and valleys to admire.

That loud motor is the only sound. Cars pass us by on the other side of the narrow road but soon there hasn't been one in some time.

Then we turn onto a dirt road, we're so far from the ocean. I can't even see it anymore.

We travel down the gravel not even five minutes before he's gearing down and we're turning left and rolling into a small, lush green canopy of trees. Instantly the temperature is cooler. There's a small creek off to the right. Wow. This place is magical.

Shawn backs us up under a tree and cuts the motor, flipping the kickstand.

He gets off and helps me take my helmet off, his right afterwards. I take my aviators off and glance around.

"Wow." is all I can say.

Lazy weeping willows sway over the creek bed which rushes by gently, meandering over rocks and stones and down past the road we just came in. Underneath the trees is an obviously great place for a picnic. Shawn is just taking our munchies out of the saddle bags to his bike and throwing them back in the shopping bags. Then he's taking my hand and kissing it and I'm following him down to the creek bed. Just as I thought, he takes us under a magnificent willow tree and parks our food. The ground is covered in a thick carpet of soft green grass, cool to the touch.

Then he does the most romantic thing ever, he lays down his leather jacket for me.

"I don't want you to mess up that bangin' dress." he says.

"You're so sweet!" I tell him. "But your jacket?" I ask, concerned.

"It'll be fine." he says with a slight wave and helps me sit and then he joins me.

Shawn cracks a can of iced tea and passes it to me and cracks another for himself.

"It's beautiful here Shawn!" I tell him, gesturing out to the scenery, taking a sip of my iced tea. It's still freezing cold and refreshing.

"I found this place a year ago. During one of my sunset rides." he replies. "I was hoping you'd be down."

I nod, mesmerized.

"O! I've got tunes!" Shawn gets up and sprints over to his bike. When he comes back he's got a Bluetooth speaker and a beach towel. "Found a picnic blanket." he smiles, snapping out the brightly coloured material and laying it out on the ground.

As he fiddles with the speaker, trying to get his phone to pair with it, he sighs in frustration. I hold out my hand and he relinquishes both devices to me. Instead he puts out our food onto the towel.

"Got any music on here or should I playlist something on youtube?" I ask.

"I got a second drive in there." Shawn says.

"You mean SD chip?" I ask.

"Yea, that. It's all on there." he nods.

I start a shuffle playlist of what he played recently. Immediately, Wolfclub's Get Away Drive starts playing through the speaker.

"Damn, how'd you do that so fast?" he asks I shrug.

"You know Wolfclub?" I ask excitedly.

"Yea. You told me about them. Last summer." Shawn's eating a strawberry and kinda smiles at me sheepishly.

LV4206
LV4206
160 Followers