My Brother's Best Friend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The things you say." I whisper unzipping my boots. Shawn pulls them off, stacking them beside his sneakers. Then helps me with my socks. Kissing my knees, after they're gone.

And then I take the lace bralette off and he sits up, and takes my waist in his hands, laying me down. He looks at me. Gazing down on me with appraising eyes that are devouring me completely. His eyes travel all over me and I am hit with an almost overwhelming feeling of love.

'I love this man and I want him so damn bad! He's eating me up with eyes. O shit now he's caressing me!' and he was, one arm propped up under his head, he lazily runs a hand up and down my body. Stroking me. Petting me.

His hand is so warm, and hard, calloused, from all the gymnastics since he was 4 years old. The sun is beaming down on us. I feel like I'm positively glowing in this light, how pale I am.

He plays with my nipples, forcing them into hard pebbles, making me sigh and lift my hips. And then he leaves them to pet the soft, trim thatch of black hair at the apex of my thighs. And then his hand is on my hip, squeezing me, and splaying across my stomach, stroking the curves and contours of me.

We are so different physically, he and I. His platinum hair, falling over one side of his face to the ground in soft waves, mingling with one of my black braids. Those verdant eyes, penetrating me with his gaze. An almost opposite contrast to my light, cornflower blue ones. His golden skin, so dark next to mine, so pale. He was all muscle and hardness and power and strength. Whereas I was soft, and curvy, and definitely not strong. My hips are larger than my breasts, which are small. A perfect B cup. Pear shaped is what they called my body type. Whoever "they" are. Tiny waist, large hips. Making my waist appear even smaller than the 22 inches it already was. I didn't have much in the way of muscle definition. I wasn't that big on exercising really. Although I forced myself to go for an hour run on the beach every second day, after the sun went down. Or laps in our pool. Forced myself so I didn't become a lump. We were such opposites. Especially with his height! And I was by far the shortest one in my family. Even mom was 5'10 a full 7 inches taller than I.

"You're so goddamn beautiful Kitten. And I am going to make love to you under the sun. Right fucking now." he growls.

I shiver, I love it when he makes his voice do that! I'm pretty sure it's not on purpose and just his passionate reaction.

He rises over me and I open my thighs and arms to him.

Shawn's speaker starts pumping out the bass to Perterbator's Deathsquad. It's the perfect soundtrack to what we are doing. I marvel again at how much we like the same music.

Settling himself into the cradle of my hips he leans down and kisses me.

"Yes?" he asks, he's so fucking considerate!

"YES SHAWN PLEASE!" I beg him.

He rises up and enters me. One long, slow, agonizing slide inside. That feeling of having my air pushed out again, and a small feeling of being tender. But no real pain this time.

"FUCK!!" he grinds against me. "Shit." he's throbbing inside me and holding incredibly still.

"Shawn?"

"Just....give me a sec baby." he grits out again.

A moment passes. His breathing becomes more controlled, less ragged.

He pushes himself up and looks at me.

"Are you ok?" I ask, really concerned. His face looked almost in pain.

"Almost goddamn came." he chuckles. "That would be pretty weak of me."

And then he withdraws, and slides forward again, my body greasing the way with how damn wet I am. I sigh, and lift my hips to meet his.

"You could have! I don't mind." I stroke his back and whisper.

"Fuck that." he growls and then pulls almost all the way out and slides into me again. And again.

No more talking. Just lots of expletives as I grip my lover's muscular back and grind up against him. Begging him, with my body.

His thrusts are powerful, controlled, long and slow. He takes his time, building us both to a fever pitch.

Shawn grasps my ass in his hands and sits up on his knees, taking my hips with him, giving me a succession of short, rapid strokes just in the first inches of my vaginal opening. I'm screaming. I don't even bother to hold back. I'm coming and I don't care who hears me!

"Fuck me Shawn!" I yell and his low rumble in his chest excites me.

He does, he fucks me. Probably deeper than he has so far, and still he isn't able to bury himself balls deep into me. Not yet. I hope with time my body will be able to completely accommodate him. But now, now he's hammering into me only half way and I am stretched beyond comparison.

I know I'm close to coming again. I know he is too, as he's gripping my hip with one hand, stretching his thumb to my sex and running it over my clitoris between every other thrust of his member deep within me. I haven't felt anything like this yet! A simultaneous clitoral and vaginal orgasm? I've only read about it, heard it talked about on forums and naughty YouTube videos late at night. But there it was, building and building and building until I say his name to the heavens!

"SHAWN!" I exclaim. "O Fuck....FUCK!" I'm yelling, and his low chuckle as he takes himself just a little deeper inside of me, increasing his efforts across my small nub of pleasure.

I explode all over him. I feel something inside me almost open with a huge amount of pressure and then his cock comes shooting out of me with a large gush of liquid! I'M SQUIRTING!

Shawn eyes are huge and then he has the most gigantic grin as he watches my body ejaculate all over him, three times! I moan and groan and thrash my hips! Going practically blind and insane! I'm not in control of my body anymore! And then he grabs me and enters me again in one thrust and cries out himself as he comes inside of me, slamming deeply within me. Then he's still, whispering 'fuck' and 'Jesus' as I feel him throb and throb and throb.

That comforting feeling of him inside me. Warm and wonderful. He collapses on his forearms, his body surrounding mine. And we pant in each other's arms, the sun beating down on us warmly.

"SHIT." is all he says as he breathes heavily. His cock slowly softening inside me. Withdrawing with a loud PLOP.

"Shawn." I smile to myself, kissing his chest as he hovers over me. He slides down a bit. So I can kiss his lips then I pull him into me, and cradle his sweet face against my breasts. He finally relaxes and lays his full weight against me, as he slides off my body. He pulls my thighs up over top of his and nudges his hips up against my bum and holds me there. His head on my chest, our hands lace and then unlace, back and forth feeling every knuckle and finger tip.

I don't know how long we laid there together glowing in aftermath. Just softly touching each other. But it was awhile. Suddenly, Shawn lifts his head.

"Ever gone skinny dipping?" he asks.

"What? No!" I giggle.

"Come on." he sits up, pulling me with him. He stands in one motion and offers me his hand. I take it and I'm in his arms in an instant.

We walk down to the creeks edge. I can see there's a pool that's probably deep enough for the two of us not even 20 steps from where we made love. He walks in, holding my hand, guiding me, I follow.

I cringe as the first water hits my feet, thinking it will be freezing and it's totally not! It's warm. Just slightly cooler than the summer air but not by a lot. We follow a small path that seems not to have as many rocks and then suddenly Shawn is up to his chest. Laughing.

"Careful, there's a big drop off here." he warns me. And then, "Fuck it."

He grabs me under the legs and around my back and pulls me into the water up against him.

I laugh and laugh and cling to his neck as he nuzzles my throat and licks me, biting me. Each bite a little harder, leaving marks. God, I wish he'd REALLY bite me.

"I really like it when you do that." I say, breathless.

"I can tell." he smirks.

"JERK!" I laugh playfully slapping his shoulder.

He chuckles then and swirls me in his arms in circles around the small pool.

He finds a spot to actually sit. A root of a tree fully immersed in the pool and he takes me with him. On his lap.

Bending his head he takes one of my nipples into his mouth, making me writhe in pleasure. He lathes it with his tongue and then gives the other the same treatment.

"They were just so damn hard, I couldn't help myself." he laughs as I lay gasping in his arms.

"The water is a bit cool." I try to explain.

"Mm hm." he bites my shoulder, and then licks it.

"I really love it when you do that." I tell him again, nodding.

"I was hoping you did! I can't help it Feline, I want to eat you right up!" his eyes are starting to darken, the way I'm getting used to seeing when he wants me, sexually.

I slide my right leg around and slip onto his lap, slamming my hips against his. Now I'm straddling him and I rotate my sex against him with slight hip gyrations.

"Yes." he moans, his cock twitches under my ass, and then I feel it grow.

"Ever made love in the water?" I ask him.

He lifts that left side of his lovely lips up into a grin.

"Kitten. I've only ever been with you." he whispers.

"I still can't believe we were each other's first!" I say excitedly, feeling that monster rise to attention again underneath my slight hip undulations, teasing him.

"I didn't want anyone else to take that from you Feline." he nods.

"Shawn," I whisper, pulling myself up to gaze into his eyes. "Were you waiting for me? To turn 18?"

"Yes." he says simply, nodding.

"I wanted to ask you out so much sooner. I was about to head off to university. It wouldn't have been right or fair."

"And win the silver in the summer Olympics." I add excitedly.

"And win the silver." he chuckles.

"I watched you live." I whisper. "Then I watched just your...performances over and over, on youtube. I downloaded them all."

"Routines." he corrects me gently, sliding that member up and down my ass now. "You crazy girl." he grins.

"The...tumbling...That's some Matrix shit. Shawn, you defy gravity!" I whimper as he tugs now at one of my nipples, grinding that steel rod up and down my right thigh.

His small laugh is cute.

"I wish I could share how it feels..." he sighs. "Like I'm not in this body anymore. Like I'm something else."

"When you did that....thing....when you were upside down, arms outstretching on the rings..."

"Maltese cross, yup..." he nods.

"Geezus..." I whisper. "That blew my damn mind. Can you still do that?"

"Hell yea I can." he grins. "I still practice. 4 times a week."

"You do?" I ask, surprised.

"I love it." he states, white teeth gleaming, those canines, so pronounced. "I'll always love it. Thought of taking up coaching at one point. But enough of that Kitten...Do you think you could take me again?"

His cock is insistent. I nod and lift myself up, grasping him and then presenting him to my opening.

Sighing, I sink down on Shawn's member.

By the time he comes inside me again, we are on the bank of the creek, slipping and sliding in the mud, laughing our asses off.

We take another dip in our pool to rinse off before I hear an alarm sound on his phone, cutting through the music playing from our picnic area.

"Shit. It's 5:30." he grimaces. "It'll take us about 45 minutes if I hustle, to get back to my place. Your dinner is at 7:30."

"You put a timer on your phone?" I smile.

"Well, yea. Can't be late for birthday sushi. Shit your dad will kill me. So will Pat. I don't think your mom would be happy." he tells me, helping me up the side of the hill to our picnic area. We're both naked, and glistening as the water streams off our bodies. And it seems so perfectly natural to be out here, with him, like this.

I get a good look at Shawn's naked ass and just shake my head.

'Jesus...fucking...wow...just wow. Nothing else, just, fuck wow.'

Shawn had the kind of sculpted buttocks that look like they could easily crack a walnut to smithereens between them. Funny visualization. But the things are forged out of fucking iron! I've never seen anything like it. I can't help myself, when we reach the top of the grassy hill I place my hands on his ass and squeeze, laying a kiss on his back as I do so.

Immediately he laughs. But I continue feeling him up until I'm satisfied I've at least gotten a good grope in. To be continued, for sure, Shawn's magnificent butt!

'Fuck me...that is an ASS!' I sigh.

He takes his t shirt and passes it to me, still kinda laughing at my small moment with his butt.

"Towels been on the ground. But use my shirt Kitten. Dry off." he motions as he drags his jeans over wet, powerful legs.

"We're going to your place?" I ask, questioning.

"Ya I should change. I've been in these clothes 2 days now. You look great. And I look like a slob." he says matter of fact.

"You could NEVER look like a slob, Shawn Lindesson." I step into his arms and he kisses me.

Dressed, helmet strapped on and in my leather again, sitting on Shawn's bike, I watch him as he puts his own helmet on and dons his leather bike jacket, zipping it up. God he's beautiful.

The sunset is incredible as we roll up to Shawn's place. He's right, this is the best time to ride. I make a mental note to take Shawn somewhere in the fire chicken, around sunset. Burgers and a sunset. YES!

"Dad's gone for a week. UK. Some brokerage deal." he explains as he picks me up off his bike and plants me on the ground again. I unstrap my helmet and place it on the seat next to his.

"Ooooo no parents home!" I giggle.

"O little Kitten...if only we had more time." he laughs. "I'd fucking ravish you." he leans in and nips my lower lip, chuckling.

I hadn't been in Shawn's house in so long. I had forgotten how different from mine it was. He throws the remnants of our picnic into the fridge and freezer and leads me through the living room and down the hall to his room.

His home was ultra modern, hyper masculine. Completely open concept. All cool tones and minimal decor with antiques of all kinds spread out over the main floor. A woman most definitely did not live here.

He leads me into his room, impeccably tidy, like how I keep mine. I do like a neat and orderly abode! His room makes me instantly at ease and comfortable. Shawn heads into the bathroom for nature. And I stand and admire his giant bedroom with the 2 large windows, each facing a different way.

Shawn's room is done in cool grey tones and navy blues, it's really relaxing. I run and jump onto the gigantic California king bed that sits on a very high platform. He folds the comforter with the top sheet over itself at the top like I do! I smile to myself and peruse several of his book shelves lining two whole walls!

The book cases were elegantly carved at the top with Norse symbols and mythical animals. Shawn's father was Scandinavian, born in Norway and he loved to collect antiques made in his former home. I remember seeing something like Shawn's bookcases in the living room as well.

The top shelves are absolutely stacked with horror and fantasy novels and dozens of gymnastics books. On the next shelves down he has books on literature, poetry, philosophy, history, anthropology, and politics. Lower down there are dozens of mathematics books, biology books, books on physics and quantum mechanics, then books on yoga, anatomy and sports of all kinds. Stacks of surfing and skateboarding magazines are wedged in everywhere they will fit. Even one of Shawn's long boards is leaned up against a bookshelf, looking well used.

At the bottom are at least 50 medical and university text books lining the bottom shelves, 100's of post it notes of all colors poking out of the top of the pages with Shawn's scrawling handwriting all over them.

At the very last section on the very last bookcase I zero in on Anne Rice's The Vampire Chronicles. He has all 15 of them! Hardcovers even!

"Want to have a shower with me?" he smiles.

I nod, suddenly really excited.

He helps me with my dress, and my over knee socks, kissing my legs all the way down, sucking several of my toes into his mouth.

I squeal and laugh.

"SHAWN!" I exclaim. "Holy shit that tickles."

He chuckles and leads the way to his bathroom, all steel and black marble.

We make it a quick one. But when I get the chance, I am so taking a bath with him in that gigantic thing he calls a tub. It looks like it grew right out of the raw granite wall that his house is built into and has been polished to a mirror finish. Many such walls throughout the house were just exposed granite from the rock face. Raw surfaces of rock. It really made the house seem other wordly, having such an organic chunk of boulder or mountain I guess, in your house. I've never seen it's like.

While Shawn gets dressed I rebraid my hair. After, I take my eyeliner, mascara and birth control pills out of the inside pocket in my leather jacket. I gulp down my pill with tap water. I never forgot to take them with me. The hassle of getting back on cycle after missing a day wasn't worth it.

"I'll never forget when your mom asked me about whether she should get you on the pill because you were having trouble with your cycle." Shawn says, coming in while I'm in the process of swallowing, tucking the packaging back into the pocket of my jacket.

"God, that was so embarrassing!" I cry, practically face palming.

"I couldn't believe she asked me about it!" Shawn starts to laugh.

"She's convinced you're already a doctor Shawn. For real. You should hear her talk about you and Patty." I snicker. Glad the initial wave of embarrassment over a horrific memory was passing. "Ugh! Mom!" I smile.

Shawn's definitely laughing.

"And then she asked me what brands were good and whether or not you should go on an IUD instead! I'll never forget your face." Shawn's smiling, I'm dying inside.

"I was just, so happy you told her to take me to my family doctor and ask. She finally dropped it. I was dying. I'm dying right now." I shake my head and will myself to calm down. That day was so horrible as it was. I failed a history test. Again. School was never my strong suit. But ask me to code a script in Perl or build an algorithm for an Apache server, no problem. Websites with CSS? Piece of cake. Render you an image in Blender: I'm your girl. Ask me to remember Napoleon Bonapart's battle of Waterloo? No idea. 1400? Crap, that's embarrassing.

I lean into the mirror over Shawn's sink and reapply my makeup with a waterproof eyeliner pen from an etsy brand. I concentrate on making my wings symmetrical and as sharp as possible, dragging the inner corner just slightly downwards, making my eyes appear even more slanted and cat like. He's watching me as I finish.

"Damn you're good at that." he says. "How the hell you do it in one swooping motion? Shit I'd be terrified of fucking up. Or poking myself in the eye."

I shrug. "Lots of practice!" I explain.

"You look amazing." he smiles. I hand him his brush I used on myself and he combs his wet hair until it is pin straight and glorious, parted on the side and hanging past the middle of his back. Later, I know that hair will dry and turn into deep waves making him look like some ethereal elven creature. He's dressed all in black. Something I rarely see him in. The button down is black linen and pressed neatly, rolled up to his elbows and tucked in. He's wearing relaxed black slacks with a black leather belt. The Chuck Taylor's have been replaced by his own pair of black doc's, slacks nicely relaxed over the top.

"Thanks babe." I try a pet name again. "You too. Wow."

"You're so cute." he kisses my nose.

We are ready.

"Wait....Feline...I have something that would go REAL well with that dress. At least, I hope so." he reaches into his leather jacket inside pocket and pulls out a small black velvet box. Passing it to me.