My Brother's Best Friend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like my music and media choices." I sigh.

"Your taste is great."

"You're not just saying that." my statement wasn't a question.

He shakes his head and offers me a scoop of raspberry sherbet, somehow still mostly frozen. I let him feed it to me. He's killing me how sweet he is to me. But then, I don't remember him being anything but sweet. Shawn's always been an incredibly kind and considerate person. Even when we were children. He'd get mad at Pat for being mean to me. In fact, he took my side often when he thought my brother was being a shit, even though he was Patrick's best friend. I can't remember ever being angry at Shawn, which I can't say the same for my brother. I smile inwardly, big brothers...

The fruit is amazing. When I bite into a peach the juice runs down my arm and Shawn catches it with a paper napkin before it falls on my dress.

We talk about just small things. Bits and pieces of about school. He congratulates me on graduating this year. I congratulate him on his undergraduates degree. Some laughs about when we were kids. A funny memory of the time Chad from next door tried to beat Pat in a race and ended up slipping and falling and spraining his elbow in front of a bunch of girls.

Shawn laughs about this stupid dog my brother and he had found way down on the beach, miles, down the beach when they were 9. Skinny and starving, Pat and Shawn brought him home and, well, he wormed his little way into our hearts so easy. He was so stupid. Man, that dog was dumb! But he was adorable and we took that dog everywhere. Ha! just try and leave him! He was a black lab and he always slept with me in my bed, even though he was Pat's. We talk about how much we miss him. Good ol' Ollie.

Another memory of the four of us. Pat, Shawn, Olliedog and I riding our bmx bikes all over town one summer when I was 6 and the guys were 10. We'd go to Circle K and fill up on junk food and frozen treats and terrorize the neighbourhoods. Ollie running off leash over everyone's lawns. Good times. Such good times.

There's just a slight breeze through the willows and the creek sounds so inviting. I pop a cherry in my mouth and it's so juicy it bursts when I bite into it. I laugh as I take the pit out and toss it into the makeshift garbage Shawn created out of one of the grocery bags.

"Come here." Shawn motions toward himself. I scoot over beside him.

"You've got cherry juice. Right here." he leans in and licks my chin and lower lip. I giggle and then sigh as his lips claim mine once again.

Kissing Shawn is hard to describe. Mostly because he takes all my thoughts away when he does it. I don't know how he got so good at, but I feel clumsy as I try and match his movements against me. He's slow, and gentle, but he grips me to him, his tongue exploring my mouth possessively yet not overwhelming. In fact, he's teasing the hell out of me! It's like a sweet kind of agony as I feel my body begin to respond to his touch.

Shawn's hand glides down my bare thigh to the top of my over knee socks. He slips a finger under one of my socks, stroking my naked flesh behind my knee. And then he skims his hand all the way up until he grips my hip, kneading the flesh, his thumb stretching all the way to my sex. Suddenly he pulls my skirt up and slides his hand all the way up, feeling my panties.

"O this feels sexy. What are you wearing?" he gasps, pulling away from our kiss.

"Something lacy." I flush slightly, smiling. "And black."

"I wouldn't expect anything less." he grins and then kisses me again, quickly. Before looking down, brushing the soft layers of my dress out of the way and stealing a glance.

"Fuck me." he sighs.

"Ok!" I grin at him and that infectious laugh of his that sends me into giggles.

"Soon Kitten. Soon." he chucks me under the chin. "I need a closer look." he says.

"SHAWN!" I die of embarrassment as he scoots down to look at my lacy, daring underwear. Well, daring for me anyways. They're bikini cut, and the bottom doesn't cover even half my cheeks. They're made of this really silky ultra sheer power mesh with lace all through the design. I tried a thong once. Most uncomfortable things in human history.

"You're wearing this for me?" he says as I look down at him.

"Yes." I nod. Face burning.

"God, what else do you have in those closets in your room?" and then he leans forward and kisses me! Right on top of the mound to my sex.

'O shit.' I think frantically. 'I'm in trouble. I'm already so turned on!'

"Baby..." I try, using a term of endearment for the first time.

"I like that." Shawn kisses a thigh, slightly stroking the outside of my panties, that are already beginning to get wet. "Call me all the sweet names, Kitty Cat."

I lay back and enjoy what he's doing to me, kissing my thighs, stroking me outside my underwear. Each touch making me wetter, and wetter.

"You're already soaking through these." Shawn says quietly. "I had no idea it gets this wet!" he whispers and then he leans forward and licks right where my thigh joins my sex. Both sides. Looking up at me, smiling.

And then he pulls my panties to the side and makes this low, guttural, animalistic sound of pleasure and dives in.

"SHIT!" I exclaim and completely collapse onto my back.

Shawn slides his hands under my ass and lifts me into his mouth with practically zero effort.

'Holy shit this feels so good! How does he get me to this point SO dang fast.' I think to myself, practically delirious with pleasure.

Shawn doesn't just taste when he's eating my pussy, Shawn FEASTS. There's nothing delicate or careful about what he does me. It's pure primal energy. He explores with abandon, not caring if his whole face gets wet. He's right in there, groaning and practically dry humping the ground. Sucking and licking and teasing and flicking that little nub with the tip of his tongue, over and over.

I wish I could say I got to savour this for a long time. But this man has me zero to sixty in 30 seconds. A shit rating for a car, but from what I know about getting a woman to come, an outstanding record breaking performance!

My first orgasm literally takes me by surprise. One moment I'm moaning my face off, gyrating gently under my lovers ministrations. And the next I'm in full blown ecstasy! Thrashing my head side to side, crying out, gripping Shawn's long, pale blonde hair more to ground myself, than anything! He doesn't stop, instead be picks up his gentle suction on my little kernel of love and then slides a finger, DEEP inside of me.

I almost scream as I come again! I'm not in my mind anymore. I'm somewhere in the stratosphere, bursting outwards, as I buck my hips underneath my lover and he tries to hold me steady with one hand. I cry out again! And again! And still he doesn't let up! He slides another finger inside me and so help me, God, I came again! Tender as I still was from last night, my body still responds explosively. I ride those thrusting fingers inside me and beg Shawn not to stop whatever he is doing to my clitoris: something heavenly that I can't imagine most people get to experience.

FINALLY, blessedly, he begins to slow his movements and lets me come down from whatever planet I was just on. Planet Shawn's tongue.

I sigh and gently rotate my hips against his mouth as he savours me, slowly withdrawing his fingers from inside me. He licks me completely, delving his tongue inside my vaginal tunnel as far as it will go, scooping up all my juices as his tongue travels to the top of me and he flicks my kernel again. My legs fully twitch in response.

I realize I have fist fulls of Shawn's beautiful locks and gently release them. I glance down at him, Shawn. My boyfriend. Who told me last night that he's always loved me.

"God, how did you learn to do that so well." I smile as he lays a kiss on my mons pubis, pulling my panties back over my sex, and then pushes himself back up to face me.

"Literotica." he grins.

"What?" I laugh.

"Literotica." he repeats, matter-of-factly. He hasn't lost that smile as he pulls me into him and begins to nibble my throat, nipping me and biting me gently. "The lesbian sex section." he whispers into my ear before taking the lobe and sucking it ever so slightly.

I moan, that thing he does with the biting and sucking my ear lobes and throat drives me totally crazy! Shawn's got these incredibly symmetrical pronounced canines. His dentist offered to flatten them down when he got braces in 7th grade. But he said he liked them. And so do I. When he smiles, I imagine he's some amazing super natural creature like a vampire or a werewolf. His dark, stormy eyes stare right into my soul, before he bites me again and I feel those points press into my flesh.

"Literotica the sexy story place?" I feign ignorance, what young girl hasn't spent time on there?

I can remember the first time I read a romance novel that Mom left hanging around the house. I had all the good parts memorized. The pages folded back. I kept it under my mattress for years. It was about a viking jarl, that came and kidnapped a beautiful virgin girl from Ireland and then ravished her. Then I found Literotica and, well, that romance novel was quickly forgotten about.

"Yea, that place." Shawn nods, breaking me out of my memory. "You'd be surprised the stuff you can learn on there! I just...put it into practice on you. So to speak."

I don't know what to say as he goes on.

"And then I listen to you, and feel your body respond and try to react accordingly" he shrugs. And then kisses me deeply. I can taste myself on him.

"I want to try, on you." I say, travelling my hand down to the crotch of his jeans.

He closes his eyes tight as I grip him outside of his pants and stroke and grip him and stroke him again. He bites my shoulder, hard. I can feel the need in that bite. I tease him, rubbing my thumb back and forth across what I know to be the head of his cock. He's trapped in his jeans and I'm loving the gasps I am rewarded with as I tease my lover through them.

"Goddamn Feline." he grits out.

I slowly undo the button to his jeans and slide the zipper down. I don't need to reach inside, it springs forth like some kind of beautiful monster. Heavy and thick, the foreskin completely pulled back to reveal a very large, purple, pulsing head.

I finally get to see it, in the full afternoon sun! The shaft is so thick, there's no way my hand will encircle it completely, I still try, and fail. I swear, he's as long as my forearm. He's almost obscenely huge. But the skin is so smooth, and the colour of him, dark pink, was inviting as hell. Even the veins look delicious, long, thick, undulating ribbons just barely under the surface. There's not a single blemish on him. He's beautiful.

His balls look heavy and they hang low between his legs. I stroke my lover and listen to him almost purr. Under my hands he pulses and throbs.

I have him squirming now, as I get him to take off his t shirt and I kiss the expanse of his chest. He's grips my head to him at one point and lets out a low moan when I take one of his small nipples into my mouth.

Then I'm travelling down, down his long, muscular torso, kissing everywhere licking everything. Shawn kicks off his pants and shoes and I sit up to view my sun kissed Scandinavian viking in all his glory.

He's completely nude. That giant member of his leaking precum, throbbing on top of his gorgeous stomach with the deeply pronounced Adonis belt. His thighs blow my mind. Every muscle identifiable. Strong, powerful thighs. Thighs that have lifted 1000's of weights, 1000's of squats. His calves are no less impressive, every tendon and muscle group perfectly sculpted. He keeps in amazing shape.

His feet are actually lovely. I had admired them before. They look like feet Leonardo da Vinci would have drawn. Long, toned, muscular feet. From gripping that surf board all day. Veiny and hard looking.

"You gonna just keep staring at me?" Shawn chuckles as I suddenly realize I've just been holding his cock and looking at this beautiful man laid out before me for awhile.

"You're blushing again." he says, and reaches out to touch my cheek, running his thumb over my lips. He enters my mouth with that thumb and I suck on it greedily.

"Dear God I am done for if you do that, down there." he whispers, full of passion.

That's all the incentive I need.

I position myself above his cock, hands and knees, my ass in the air.

Shawn runs his hand down my back and flips the skirts of my dress up over my hips grabbing an ass cheek and squeezing. Then I feel his fingers tease the edge of my panties and I decide to dive in.

First I just lick the head. A small flick of my tongue, tasting his precum for the first time. It tastes slightly sweet. Salty and sweet. I anticipated something maybe sapid. But he wasn't and I actually really liked it. The taste of him. My lover.

Shawn gasps when my tongue laps at his sweet secretions that had dripped onto his stomach, that sound ending in a small moan. I glance up and his eyes are closed, arm thrown over his brow as he bites his lower lip.

I keep going with the soft licking, down the front of his shaft all the way to his heavy balls. Then I take my time and lick those all over. Palming them as I do so. Weighing them in my hands. They are really heavy and large. And they have the same beautiful smooth, perfect, dark pink flesh as Shawn's cock.

His hips rise and fall. His soft moans urge me to keep going. I lick my way all the way back up. Just lathing and tasting with small motions of my tongue. Then I get brave and I grasp his cock and slide the gigantic plum head into the heat of my mouth.

He almost comes completely off the ground at that point, with a cry. And I give him a small chuckle as I swirl my tongue over the head of that delicious member. My jaw is stretched to capacity when the head of his cock is in it. But still I struggle to take in more. My lover is making the most delicious noises.

And then I scrape him with my teeth. He stops, looking down.

"Sorry," I say, pulling him out of my mouth.

"It's ok baby. You've never done this before." he says softly, stroking the tail of one of my eyebrows.

I nod and then take him back into my mouth, minding my teeth this time.

The groan that comes from him...SHIT YEA!

The bluetooth speaker blasts out the next track, I know it instantly, a witch house act named Axius Link. Dark as fuck. The track is -- M.I.A. DBT (remix) and it sets the tone perfectly.

Then I get down to business. I drag him in and out of my mouth, slowly. Exploring his thick, long organ and the new tastes and smells found there. The smell! O God let me bottle this!! Shawn's sex smells like him but thicker. Much thicker. Sea water and musk and just, all male. His pubic hair is almost as light as the hair on his head. More a honey colour. He likes to keep it short like mine. And I appreciate how good it looks.

The hair on Shawn's legs is bleach blonde, almost translucent, there's not much of it at all. But it looks golden and beautiful on his tanned thighs. His chest and abs have the same soft, white blonde hair. Just a light smattering. Not much at all. It's so light anyways he looks bare!

He's grinding against me, Gripping my braids in one hand and feeling the stretch of my jaw with another. He takes care, my lover, not to choke me. I'm really grateful for that, as I have a pretty hair trigger gag response.

I can only get about a third of that member inside my oral chamber but he's loving it. I remember what he said about listening to moans and watching physical responses. Through the noises he makes and the way his hands grip me I can tell what gets the best response. And I go with that, over and over.

I'm bobbing pretty decently on that rod now and I'm actually enjoying myself! I had no idea giving a man head could be so, well, fun! Especially because of all the noises Shawn makes. All the whispers, all the expletives gritted out between teeth. I'm making him feel amazing. And that's all I ever want to do! Make Shawn feel incredible!

And then he warns me.

"Feline, I'm going to cum. You don't have to swallow me ok?" he's grinding out his words between panting. "O fuck baby!"

I keep on with my mouth.

"I'm gonna cum!" he warns me, looking down at me. "Goddamn you feel too good!"

If I could smile I would, but I just glance at him and give him the thumbs up with my hand.

He almost laughs, but then he cries out, grips the back of my head and explodes into my mouth.

I almost gag. In fact I do! But I force myself to relax and start swallowing. It's not the taste. The taste is actually not horrible! It's salty and musky and strange but I don't mind it. It's the force within which his ejaculate hits the back of my throat. Repeatedly, giant strings of cum, hitting my throat and splashing against my tongue.

I make a small mew as I do my best to swallow all of it, to take him deeper. I'm drowning in his ejaculate! It's a lot. I had no idea how much came out!

Shawn cries out again, and I feel yet another jettison hit my throat and then it's done and he collapses onto the ground, breathing hard. I pull off him, gasping and he immediately pulls me into his arms and holds me to him, moulding my body tight against him. I swallow hard and feel him shiver and shake in my arms. He's still moaning, lightly. And grinding into me.

"Kitten." he says breathlessly after a long moment. "Ye Godz!" he shouts at the sky.

I laugh in his arms and he chuckles too. And then I see it, his hardness poking out between folds of my wispy dress as it drapes over him.

"I want you." he tells me, fiercely.

"Geezuz, you just came!" I exclaim, instantly excited.

"Yea...and?" he smiles.

"Well, don't you need like..." I swallow hard, "a refractory period?"

"Oooooh nice medical terminology." he laughs, then, "Did I last night?"

I shake my head.

"Well then."

Instantly, instinctively I allow my thighs to fall apart, completely submitting my body to Shawn. He covers my sex with his palm and massages me, making me gasp. And then he's peeling my panties off of me with one hand, and back to massaging me again, just with the flat of his palm.

"I want to see you Feline. In the sun, with me." he motions to my dress.

I turn in his arms and he gets my meaning.

Slowly, almost agonizingly, Shawn slides the zipper down the back of my dress and opens it like a present, laying kisses all over my back.

"You've got incredible skin." he tells me, stroking me. "Not one mark or mole."

I blush under his praise.

"Yours is so bronze Shawn." I whisper.

"Yea, I get pretty dark." he smiles, agreeing as I turn back around to face him, sliding the dress off my shoulders, revealing my sexy, black lacy bralette.

"Damn baby..." he stops to admire the material, the way it cups my breast in a natural position. Nothing push up for me. I don't wear bras on most days anyways. He's hungrily kissing my shoulders and decollete. Then he sits back and just, smiles at me. Fingering the strap to the garment.

"I don't. I turn into a lobster." I reminisce.

"I remember." Shawn frowns.

Last summer I spent the day on the beach with the guys. Shawn and Pat were trying to teach me to surf. I actually managed to stand up on the board by the end of the day! But I was also crisped. Shawn was the one that went to the store and got me a heap of aloe vera gel and put it in the freezer for an hour and told me to take ibuprofen. I remember his strong, calloused hands on me as he slathered the cold gel all over my shoulders and back. Soothing me as we watched the sunset together out on the deck by the pool. Before mom came home and caught us. And asked Shawn if he wanted to stay for supper.

"Your alabaster pale skin is beautiful Feline. I wouldn't want you to be any other way, other than you. You are perfect. Just like this. A gothic beauty, waiting for me in the graveyard." he sighs, as I slide the dress over my hips and off.