My Brother's Best Friend Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm so fucking wet when he finally enters me, he slides in and grinds to a halt, 3/4 of his length in me. I am filled to capacity and let out a deep, guttural moan. To which Shawn answers with his own.

My clit pulses as Shawn's fingers find it. Delving into me as he withdraws his cock to collect moisture and then dragging the fingertips up to gently rub my small kernel of pleasure. My head falls back onto Shawn's shoulder as he lifts me, enters me again and rolls my hips, lifts me and rolls my hips. Over and over, so slowly. His fingers slip and slide over my clit finding a rhythm and taking me with them.

I'm rotating my hips up against him in deep movements, Shawn is gripping one of my breasts and sliding his fingers over me in rapid succession. I'm in heaven! Total heaven as Shawn slides his cock in and out of me in long gentle strokes.

"You're so beautiful Feline. So beautiful in the moonlight." he tells me softly, kissing my throat, my jaw, my earlobes. "Fuckin' love you..." he grits out.

I cry out! Again, Shawn takes my body by surprise as I come like crazy on top of my lover! Thrusting myself down on top of Shawn's beautiful cock, my small breasts jiggle in Shawn's hand as he grips a nipple and makes me scream in pleasure!

His fingers are a blur as they work over my small pleasure pearl and I am absolutely impaled on that beautiful cock. I come and come until I feel I will lose my mind falling back onto Shawn's shoulder, grasping his hand with both of mine, begging him:

"Please. I need a second. Please!" I pant and Shawn chuckles behind me, nipping at my shoulder, slowly rotating his cock inside me just a little. His strong hands stroke my sides, pulling on my body, massaging me. Making me feel wonderful and tingly all over at that orgasm.

He let's me breathe that one out for a moment. That is, before he opens the car door.

Shawn smacks my butt lightly.

"Up little Kitty Cat." I try to stand and fail and impale myself even deeper on his member which makes us both moan.

Shawn manages to laugh and then pulls me up off his lap and, unfortunately, that gorgeous penis of his. It won't last long though.

He slides out and stands behind me and takes me with him. He turns me and picks me up. I wrap my legs around my lover's hips and he gently enters me again as we both let out a low moan. He walks us over to the front of my car and checks the hood for temperature and then seats me there and begins to fuck me.

"Lay back baby, lift your shirt up so I can look at those great tits!" Shawn moans.

I smile and do just as he says.

Shawn spreads his own legs and lowers himself down so he can thrust into me, rapid fire. I arch my back and moan out into the night. Shawn fucks the shit out of me! My ass is jiggling in his hands as he lifts me up to be at a more comfortable height for him. I'm crying out, almost sobbing in delirious pleasure, gripping my lover's hips, my eyes streaming tears!

"O god Shawn!" I groan. He hasn't let up, in fact, he's speeding up even more!

I feel like one of those girls on those fuck machines, he's pistoning in and out of me so quickly! He's a machine, my Shawn!

He fucks me steady, and hard. Long strokes. He brings one of my legs up and over his shoulder and strokes my pussy with his giant cock deeply.

And then, he abruptly stops.

"Shawn?" I look up and he's grinning.

"I want to take you from behind on this gorgeous car baby." he nods once at me.

I must have turned 100 shades of red, but it's dark, and he can't see my flush.

Shawn helps me, he pulls me to the edge so I can stand up and then he lifts me so I can kneel on my car.

Immediately he presses his sex up against my ass and slides it up and down the crack.

"You look so good in that position baby. I need a picture of you just like this sometime. You don't even have to be naked. You gotta promise me." Shawn kisses my back moving all the way to my ass, which he bites making me squeal.

"I promise." I laugh.

"Good girl Kitty Cat." and then he's sliding up and down my soaking wet lips to my sex, coating himself again before he takes my hips and pushes into me. He only gives me an inch or two and rocks me there for a few minutes. Teasing the hell out of me.

I sigh and whisper and almost whine, begging him, trying to slide back so more of him enters me. Shawn just backs up and chuckles. Making me squirm with frustration.

"Like this?" he whispers into my ear, grasping the lobe between his teeth.

"O fuck yes!" I wail, rotating my hips, trying to do anything to get him to sink inside me as far as he can go.

"Want more?" he asks me

"I'll die if you don't give me more!" I shout. "Shawn you're killing me!"

"Killing you? O baby, you want sweet death?" he rasps over my ear.

I nod and he leans in and takes his favourite area of my throat, right where it meets my shoulder, HARD. Really hard! Like how I've been wishing he would bite me for days!

I scream out and then he begins to fuck me in earnest.

Shawn releases me from that bite and I'm moaning, crying, bracing myself, leaning my upper body down until the side of my face touches the hood of my car and I can feel that smooth paint job under my flesh. My ass is incredibly high in the air as Shawn takes me slow, deep and hard!

I don't know who I am again! I don't know what day it is or even what month. All I know is Shawn's relentless giant member, fucking my small pussy for all it's worth. Making me scream and cry real tears. And still he fucks me, and harder now and I pray he never stops!

"Touch yourself Feline!" Shawn moans.

"What??" did I hear him right?

"Touch yourself baby. Make yourself cum on my cock again." he encourages.

I have no choice. I am a slave to my sexual desires and Shawn's hot voice urging me on.

I start to touch myself. The way I always did when I would imagine scenarios like this one, with Shawn. I touch myself like all the lonely nights in bed where I would come and come and say Shawn's name into the dark when I did. And then I would feel terribly silly, after. I touch myself gently at first and then more urgent. My clitoris well primed at this point for a little rougher, more insistent rubbing.

"O Shawn....god....SHAWN!" I gasp, really giving it to myself now. Shawn's slowed down just a bit, so he can feel me and what I'm doing to myself.

"Fuck yea baby touch yourself...take...that...cock." Shawn whispers, going deep, and I giggle. He does too.

My fingers are in a frenzy now and I can feel myself tighten down on my lover and scream out into the night!

"YES YES yes yes yes yES YESYESSSSSSS!!!" I cry out over and over. "Fuck fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck SHAWN o gawwwwwd!" I'm almost drooling all over my car with the fucking pleasure of it all! Simultaneous clitoral and vaginal orgasm FTW!

No flood this time though, for that I'm grateful. I really don't want to have to wash my car tomorrow.

"God FELINE FUCK YES." Shawn's appreciative groan as I come all over him. I can hear how much more wet I've become since that last orgasm. Sloppy.

I roll my head and moan deeply and loud and I hear Shawn start to gasp and moan behind me.

I barely have time to come back to earth before Shawn drives that member deep inside me and starts bathing my insides with his warm, comforting cum.

He literally roars! I don't know I've ever heard a sound like that come out of my lover yet but I fucking love it! He's fucking me with deep strokes, cumming inside me, and I'm barely able to breathe before he embeds himself inside me deeply, one last time, and shudders with a "christ! And a "GODDAMN!"

Shawn leans his head against me for some time. Holding me to him until I feel his cock begin to recede as he pulls himself out of me with a small moan.

"Baby." he picks me up around my middle and puts me on my feet, turning me around so he can look down into my eyes by the moonlight. I lean up against my car with my bare ass and he takes me in a soft, beautiful kiss.

"Shawn." I moan and lean into his stomach where he holds me against him and pets my hair.

I love these moments. After we come. And Shawn holds me and we breathe together and come back to reality. It's so quiet, all I hear are the night insects and Shawn's heart, returning to a more normal rate.

"I love you." we both say at the same time. Then we have a really hearty laugh and Shawn helps me find my shorts and panties as he does his jeans up. My underwear are on the seat and my shorts were on the ground. I slide them both on quick and do my shorts up and grab my lover in a tight hug, looking up at him.

His eyes are smiling, and filled with mischief.

"You realize we've made love more outside than inside now?" Shawn chuckles. "People will talk. Say we are exhibitionists."

"Well, aren't we?" I wink at him and we share another laugh.

"We haven't even had sex in a bed yet!" Shawn smiles down at me.

"Well take me home then." I whisper back.

"You want me to drive?" Shawn's look is surprised and I nod.

"I trust you baby." I grin and get into the passenger side.

"Well shit." Shawn's smile is instant. "I'll be good to Kylling. Promise. I'm not Chad." he winks at me.

And Shawn is. He's very good to Kylling. He's nicer than I've been to him, even!

We pull into Shawn's house and I glide my hand up his thigh and grip the crotch of his jeans.

"Fuck! Damn Feline, you are insatiable tonight!" Shawn grins, not unhappy at all about the situation.

"Race you into the house!" I giggle and take off my t shirt throwing it at Shawn. Now topless I vault over my car door and start running to Shawn's front door.

He laughs and makes to grab me but I'm too quick and I laugh and laugh as he finally catches me and pulls me into him in the long driveway up to his giant house. Grabbing my breasts and rolling the nipples between his fingers.

Shawn's mouth is hungry as he takes mine in deep kisses. We're barely able to make it into the house before we're stripping off clothes and I'm padding my way down the hall leading Shawn into his room, my finger crooked in his direction.

He takes me in his arms and kisses me, loving me with his lips and tongue. I already know I'm not going to last more than a minute once he's inside me.

Finally naked, Shawn picks me up and gently tosses me onto his bed. I fall into gales of laughter as he jumps on with me and tickles the crap out of me.

Then he gets down to business and slides up behind my body and lays down, moulding me to him. His cock he slides up and down my still soaking wet puffy, nether lips. And then he enters me. Slow. Agonizingly so.

And then he reverses course and drags out of me, slower than he entered and then he's sliding forward again, just as slowly as the first time.

"O god!" I sigh. Loving this so much as he grips me right up against him. I can feel the power of his arms around me, those muscles crunching and uncrunching behind me, pressed up tight against my back.

That hot, long, thick member, sinking into me and pulling out, deeper, harder. Longer strokes, then short ones, longer then shorter again. Hard ones, a dozen in a row and then soft, slow, gentle. Deep thrusts that hurt, but feel amazing at the same time! And then shallow ones, that leave my pussy lips tingling. His hands are everywhere, squeezing me, stroking me, pulling me, pushing me, dragging me up and down along the length of his beautiful manhood deep inside me, hitting my cervix. And now almost outside my pussy completely!

"Shawwwwnnn..." I cry out, moaning. "Shawn!" I sigh, calling his name.

"Ya baby...say my name..." he moans back. "I love that."

"I'm coming!" I tell him and explode on him!

Wave after wave of pleasure! So much pleasure I feel I could die from it! The sounds I know are coming from me but I'm outside of myself, climbing higher and higher until Shawn seats himself deeply within me just to feel me rippling around him as my orgasm takes me to new heights.

"I love you!" I cry and he grips me tightly to him.

"O Kitten....fuck...." He's throbbing now! And I know what's happening. He's coming and he's not even moving! Did I make him do that? With my words?

"Fuck!" Shawn shouts over me as he throbs and throbs and throbs. Strings and strings of that hot, wet, sticky libation coating inside me. Making me feel amazing! Making me fall in love with Shawn even more!

He could hold me like this forever. I wish his member never had to leave my chamber! I wish we could just stay like this right here, for all time. One person, he inside of me. I'll never tire of this. Never.

I remember kisses on the back of my neck and a feeling of a blanket being pulled up over me and a lovely feeling of being held and caressed and deeply loved before I fade off into blackness.

~ to be continued ~