My Brother's Child

Story Info
Boy and his stepbrother have bareback sex in a magic realm.
2.1k words
3.31
5.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He will be blessed with child on his coming of age," the monk told my parents.

I know what everyone's thinking - wait, did the monk just say "he"? Guys can get pregnant? Well for me, I can. When I was born, I was born with a penis but instead of having balls, I had an extra flower hole behind my penis. Which is to say - I have female and male organs, just that my male organs aren't entirely developed but neither are my female organs. Or so I thought, until I heard the monk of me utter that sentence.

"What?!" I heard my mum shriek, her usual calm composure lost. "But he's turning 18 years old next week!"

The monk bowed and repeated, "And so he will be blessed with child."

The main reason why I was here with my mum was because she wanted us as a family to pray at one of the famous temples before my coming of age. A coming of age ceremony was a big event where we lived. In China, where magic breathed rampant, it was also a testament to our magic skill.

I was a healer and a good one at that. I could figure out what was wrong with a patient within seconds, sometimes even healing diseases the patient himself didn't know was present. As for my stepbrother, Lan Ting, he was a warrior and could control the element of air. I'd grown up with him and we were very close. We would share with each other what had happened during the day, the good and the bad, the mundane and interesting.

On this fateful day, Lan Ting happened to not have come with us and my mum decided to keep this secret to only among the three of us: my dad, her and myself. The mum's game plan was that since the monk had said that I would become pregnant on my coming of age, that meant that during those 24 hours of my birthday, someone would be with me all the time to prevent some random guy from having sex with me.

It was a great plan, just that my mum never thought of protecting my pussy from my stepbrother's cock. But to be fair, most people wouldn't have thought of that. Heck, even I didn't think of it.

Anyway, as the story goes, Lan Ting only knew that security for me had ramped up during my birthday period and that he was my personal guard for this duration. No one knew how happy I was about this, because I'd always had a crush on him. It was hard to say when I had first started to develop feelings for him, but I just knew that one fine day, I looked at him and my heart started running a marathon in my chest. On top of that, I woke up with slippery folds between my legs that only served to remind me of the hot dream I had about him.

On the eve of my 18th birthday, my mum made Lan Ting keep guard outside of my room. On the day itself, she made sure to stay by my side until my birthday celebration was over. She heaved a sigh of relief the moment we reached home in the late afternoon because to her, it meant that I would be kept safe from being knocked up. Lan Ting was, of course, still my personal guard, so he followed me to my courtyard (our family was rich enough such that each of us could have our own courtyards and rooms).

It was still early and I was a little bored. I decided to open some of the gifts I had received. The most interesting one I had seen so far was a piece of warm jade. It was elongated with multiple runes on it and I couldn't make out what they were. I wasn't even sure who had given it to me.

Just then, Lan Ting entered my room and saw me sprawled on my bed. "What's that?" he asked, gesturing to the warm jade in my hand.

"Not sure. Want to see?" I shrugged, handing over the warm jade to him.

That's when it happened. Just as his fingers touched the warm jade and just as my fingers were about to release it, we could feel an eruption of magic happen, trapping us in my courtyard.

Lan Ting leapt up and attempted to smash the magic barrier but to no avail. This gave the both of us a shock, because Lan Ting was one of the strongest warriors in the empire and if he couldn't break the barrier then...well, we were screwed.

Just then, multiple images appeared around us. Translucent, glowing drawings floated around us in a circle. I leaned in to see what they were and flushed red. They were basically sex positions in various forms! Lan Ting, who had formed a protective stance the moment the drawings flashed in front of us, also stiffened and I could see his ears turn beet red.

"What're we supposed to do?" I asked, trying to break the awkwardness. "I'll try to break us out of this circle," Lan Ting said, and pulled me into the crook of his arm while taking out a dagger. He pressed on the circle at a random spot and the next moment I knew, the words "The Clasp" shone above our heads.

What happened next really shocked and aroused me. Our clothes vanished and Lan Ting was between my legs. His hands were on my butt and lower back to support my entire weight while my legs were wrapped around his hips. His cock was right between my pussy lips and my arms were wrapped around his neck.

"What the f-"

"Wait, Ha Lin! Why do you have a pussy?!" Lan Ting was so stunned his voice actually cracked. He couldn't stop staring at the area between my legs.

"I was born this way. Why, you hate me for it?" I said defensively, my walls coming up.

"No way in hell," Lan Ting retorted, rubbing his hardening cock between my pussy lips to show how turned on he was.

I flushed. There I was, in my birthday suit, with my crush's cock on my bare pussy. Oh, and my crush happened to be my stepbrother. What a mess this was.

The words above us flashed more insistently and a pulse of magic pushed our bodies even closer to each other. My chest was now pressed right against Lan Ting and our faces were a few cm away from each other.

Lan Ting swallowed hard. "Lin," he said slowly. "I think in order to break out of this magic realm, I have to put my cock inside of your pussy."

My pussy reacted faster than my brain and became wet in less than a second. When Lan Ting felt my juices dripping onto his bare cock, he looked at me with a question in his gaze.

Gulping hard, I nodded.

His hands gripped my butt even harder as I reached down to guide his cock to the entrance of my pussy. To be frank, I was terrified. My stepbrother was loaded as heck and I had no idea how I would take him in.

"You ready?" Lan Ting asked. His cock was super erect so I at least knew for sure that he was both mentally and physically ready.

"Ready," I said, my stomach tingling in anticipation and fear of what was to come.

Lan Ting slowly lowered me down on his erect cock. I closed my eyes, feeling the sensation of him filling me up. It was indescribable and I simply felt...full. Stretched. I'd never felt this way in my entire life before. When I opened my eyes to check on how much of Lan Ting I had inside of me, my eyes grew wide and I realised that there was still a few cm left.

Gritting my teeth, I let go of my grip on Lan Ting's shoulders and sank down onto his cock. Gasping slightly at the stretch, both of us stayed still for a moment. I reveled in the new sensation of feeling completely and utterly taken by a man, of having a part of him deep inside of me.

And since Lan Ting's cock was already inside me, why not make the best out of the situation?

I rocked back and forth on his cock, showing him that I had already adjusted to his length. Lan Ting started to bounce me up and down his cock, his strong arms holding my firmly to make sure that I wouldn't fall.

"Lan Ting, you feel so good!" I moaned, throwing my head back.

"You're even better, baobei*," said Lan Ting as he kissed my breasts.

(*baobei means baby or darling in Chinese.)

The ragged breathing of both of us hinted that we were about to reach our climax together. My cervix kissed the tip of his cock as he pressed harder into me. It was a dance of the oldest ritual that all animals went through - the balance of yin and yang, power and submission. It was a dance of tongues between Lan Ting and me, a calling of my waiting, fertile egg towards his balls bursting with sperm.

"Cum inside me," I breathed. "You can drink my breast milk when I'm pregnant."

I'm not sure which one aroused him the most - being able to cum freely inside me, drinking my breast milk or knocking me up. When Lan Ting came into me, I honestly thought it would be one of the most explosive orgasms either or us would ever have in our entire lives. It was like a geyser went off inside me; I could feel the hot sensation of his cum pool inside my pussy, of my inner muscles contracting and working hard to push his sperm towards my egg.

It was there in my mind's eye. The racing tails of Lan Ting's sperm as they dashed towards my egg in my womb. The fight between them as one of the triumphant sperm finally penetrated my egg and created life. Lan Ting gave a little start and looked at me with wide eyes and in that moment I knew that he had seen the same image in his mind too. He had seen our baby being created.

The translucent words that danced around us dissolved into thin air and I could feel the magic realm disappear. There was a slight twinge on my stomach and I saw the word "PREGNANT" appear in golden words, right where my womb was. It must've been where the last of the magic had gone to, I mused.

In the middle of my room, Lan Ting and I were still locked in a full embrace. Our chests touching each other, my pussy still wrapped around his twitching cock.

"I'm glad you're the one who got me pregnant. I wouldn't have wanted to have it any other way," I blurted. The monk had been right about me getting knocked up on my coming of age - a quick look at the clock indicated that my birthday wasn't over yet.

Lan Ting gave me a long kiss on my lips before giving me another peck on the nose. "I've liked you for a long time now but didn't think we would ever get together because of our relationship," he confessed.

Our hearts warmed when we realised that the feeling was mutual. The only issue was how to break this piece of news to our parents.

Lan Ting reassured me that he could be the one to tell them and that all I had to do was be there. I nodded determinedly and we both got dressed to enter our parents' courtyard.

Once we got there, Lan Ting reached for my hand and kissed it in front of our parents.

"Ha Lin's pregnant. I knocked her up," he announced.

The silence that followed was deafening. It was the calm before the storm that followed and what happened next was really a shit show. Who announced it like that anyway? I was a fool for believing he would break the news gently.

Three glasses of wine and a few altercations later, my parents accepted that I was pregnant and that Lan Ting was the father.

As how human nature would have it, there will be a rumour mill for every place humans are at. And as it goes, rumours were a-plenty with how I had gotten knocked up by my own stepbrother (as witnessed by the maids who saw the curve of my swollen belly), and that I had gotten impregnated by him on the very day I had turned 18 years old. There were even rumours going around that we were planning to have a second and third baby.

As Lan Ting stroked my belly, all I could think about was that the rumours were all true...