All Comments on 'My Brother's Cuck'

by vibrationsINC

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No, not screwed up in the head, NOT MUCH, OMFG, What a pathetic little pussy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well that was just depressing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, there's nothing quite as good as a story that makes the reading feel really depressed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why does this story appeal to anyone? Explain it to keep. Terrible betrayal and lies by the two men he loved the most. Cruel cheating for no reason at all. Both must truly hate and disrespect the narrator. Just pathetic - and not even a bit hot nor sexy. Repulsive actually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for another amazing story! The details you put in and the build up you have are just as great as you usually do it <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is no way I would've stood by silently and let that go on. I'm sorry; I'm not that type of person.

SweetKyleKingSweetKyleKingover 1 year ago

This is probably my favorite of the new batch of stories that got posted!!! Hopefully you do a part 2 that has the husband's POV where he falls for baby brother in law's seductions. Keep that cumming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oof. Zero payoff at the end. What even is the point of a relationship like this? What does the cheated on guy get out of this arrangement? Depressing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You’re a Swiftie, am I right? :D I found the references through your word choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s sad, yet also hot. All depending on the perspective. I hope there is a part 2 where the husband falls in love with the little brother and they end up together fully

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Damn i really need a next part for this story

Karma1978Karma197811 months ago

Not sure the point of this story. Dump the husband and take part of his practice. I would have set up camera and took pics. I hate when people don't confront ppl. Good thing he had no kids. And to think he work to support them both so he can go to dental school and this is the payback.

Rimbaud17Rimbaud173 months ago

Interesting reading the comments here. I've read (and written) lots of heterosexual cuckold erotica, including involving family members, from the cuckold's point of view. Reading it from the perspective of a gay man was familiar, but with distinctive differences. I really liked the little revelation at the end, the MC's almost "comforting" recognition that accepting the reality was better than the tormenting uncertainty of the suspicion. I thought it was a brilliant piece of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Only thing missing was the voyeur relegated to stroking his raging hard cock while watching his husband and brother fucking. Not sure I could have kept my hands off myself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous