My brother's Party

Story Info
My brother passes out and I suck his cock, and he wakes up.
1.1k words
4.32
55k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was living at home, in my early twenties, my brother had a party at home to celebrate his twenty-first. We had gone out as a family the night before, and my brother and I had gone on to a club, were we met up with friends.

To say that my brother and I are close, is an understatement, as we do loads of things together. Running, swimming, clubbing and just being together. Our openness and closeness probably comes from family naturist holidays, right up until our mid to late teens. 

As it was a weekend, our parents had gone away, and as I was nearly two years older than him, they left me in charge with strict instructions to 'Have fun' but 'Be careful'.

As the evening progressed, I could see that Luke was having fun but getting a bit worse for wear.

The party wound up about two thirty in the morning. Me, Luke and a couple of girls, one of which Luke fancied, did a little clearing up. As they went to leave, Luke started kissing this girl very, very passionately! They had been slow dancing, smooching, and groping each other, a few minutes before.

As Luke closed the front door, he turned to me.

"I think I had better go up to bed. Oh, by the way, you look really nice tonight."

I was wearing a very short, flouncy, cream dress.

"Thanks Luke. Yes, I think you had better go to bed. The amount you drunk, I'm surprised you're still standing! We all know that you're not very good with alcohol. I will just whip the hoover around. If there's anything else, I am sure it can wait until tomorrow."

"Thanks sis." 

Luke turned to go up the stairs. I turned  to go to the kitchen, when I heard Luke stumble.

"OW!" 

I went to the foot of the stairs, and Luke was laying on the floor. 

"I just banged my head!"

"I am sure you'll live." 

I helped him off the floor. He leaned on me quite a bit, as I helped him up. He is quite big and muscular and I could really feel his weight.

"Can you help me up the stairs sis, as I don't think I can make it on my own."

"Ok." 

With each step, he seemed to lean on me more, and he got heavier and heavier.

"What do you think of Maria?"

"Is she the girl you were snogging?" 

"Yeah." 

"She is very pretty. Foreign?"

"Yeah, Spanish. I really fancy her." 

"I could tell." 

By now, we had got to his bedroom. We sat on the edge of the bed. Luke, let go of me and just flopped back. I stood up and took his shoes off before lifting his legs onto the bed. Luke managed to undo his jeans and lift his hips up off the bed.

"Doooo yoooo mind sissss.....Mmmm nnnum nnnum."

He spoke slowly with a slur, and his eyes were closing. I pulled his jeans off, and I could see that his penis was very hard, as it was making his tight sky blue boxers bulge, and precum was seeping through near the waistband by his left thigh, where his penis lay.

As I hadn't come close to sex in over six months, I was quite turned on to see this, but then it was my brother, and although I could feel my pussy tingling, I chose to ignore it. I turned to put his jeans on the chair, turned back and he was snoring. His penis seemed to have grown, as it was lifting the waist band now. I reached for his quilt, as he started muttering.

"Mmmmm gggg mmmm nnnn." 

Luke took a deep breath and his arms shot above his head momentarily, and he stretched. His cock head came right out from under the waist band. 

I had seen his penis many times before, but never erect. As I approached my late teens, I did wonder what it would look like erect, as even flaccid it looked big. Now I knew. 

"Luke....... Luke!" 

His penis was throbbing, lifting the waistband and with each throb the waist band slid further down his erect cock. It looked quite big. It had a big mushroom head, which was quite shiny. It looked quite a bit bigger than my ex boyfriend's, and I thought that was big!

I gulped and my right hand found it's way to my knickers. I pushed my fingers under the gusset, and found my pussy. I was wet. I fingered my pussy, and my fingers slipped in easily.  

"Luke!" 

I shook his shoulders. 

"Luke!" 

He seemed dead to the world.

He had a lovely cock. It was big. Maybe a good nine inches or so, and the mushroom head seemed to expand with each throb. 

I was so nervous and excited. I pulled the gusset of my knickers to one side with my left hand, so my right hand could really rub my pussy. 

I know it was wrong, but because it was so big, thick, hard and shiny, I wanted to taste it. I kneeled down, leaned forward, and I put the top of his penis in my mouth, running my tongue around the large head, which seemed bigger now. I pushed my other fingers deep inside my pussy. My pussy seemed even wetter, and I was close to an orgasm. 

I was just about to lift my head away from his cock, when I felt Luke's hands on my head. He pushed my head further down, so my lips were right on his cock. I pulled his boxers right back, and put my left hand at the base of his cock.

I felt my brothers cock really swell, and I could feel the cum shooting up his swollen urethra. 

"Oh I'm cumming Gems!" 

I felt his cum hit the back of my throat as I pushed my fingers further into my pussy, and I orgasmed quite intensely, as more of Luke's cum spewed out in my mouth. I shuddered as my orgasm went through me. I could feel that he was still cumming, and slid my hand 'slowly' up his penis, as the cum started to subside. I swallowed and moved my hand right down his cock, pushed it further into my mouth, and I felt it swell and go very hard again. 

"Ohhh, aghhh!" 

More cum squirted out, and I wiggled my fingers, that were deep inside my pussy, and orgasmed again. I pulled my mouth off his cock, cum dripped out as I slid my hand right up to his cock head, as he continued to cum. I watched as a 'little' cum squirt, shot up a couple of inches, and then splashed onto his cock, as a little bit more cum oozed out. I then licked all the cum off his hard cock. 

His penis started to soften, and I was able to tuck it back in his boxers. I pulled my fingers out of my soaking wet pussy. 

I pulled the quilt over him.

"Night Luke."

"Thanks Gems."

We both smiled at each other, and I clicked the light off and left.